Lincoln was the real traitor for pissing on the constitution

Lincoln was the real traitor for pissing on the constitution

Attached: Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png (1200x764, 94.46K)

Away down South in the land of traitors, rattlesnakes, and alligators

Attached: main-qimg-c95df36012d89c453b2966ebc42e36d0-lq.jpg (597x467, 89.16K)

please use the historically accurate flag you inbred fuck

Attached: 5AF8099E-C830-4ACC-8987-011FE41804E8.jpg (612x408, 14.49K)

>1776 a slave owning nation secedes
Great
>1860 a slave owning nation secedes
Wrong

Right away
Come away
Right away
Come away
Where cotton's king and men are chattels

Attached: brick.gif (500x280, 731K)

you're just mad because a black guy fucked your wife

MaXiMuM RePlIeS
TrIgGeReD bLuEs
EdGe WiTh An EdGe
MaStEr RaCe RePrEsEnT

still seethn'

The first example of the left cant meme. They completely stole a song and slightly altered the lyrics.

That was the easiest trigger today! Yea you! I love it.

Seething over this?

Attached: General_Robert_E._Lee_surrenders_at_Appomattox_Court_House_1865.jpg (1600x973, 506.63K)

The south shot first.

Go back to trying to protect your participation trophies

U seem upset :^)

nah we just give you all our tax money to subsidize your useless economies in your shit hillbilly states

>traitors in the south
Wrong. They were traitors, yes. But out of pure slander. The union forced real Americans to go to war over property. Abe Lincoln is the biggest US traitor in history.

This.
Fucking war criminal just wanted his taxes and invaded a foreign nation without authorization from the congress.

You mean incestuous not in bred, in breeding is merely the breeding or copulation of groups of individuals with similar traits - which happens frequently in many siloed clique groups anyway dumbshit.

Oh look, proud invaders who burned everything to the ground so they could get their tax moneys and be kiked heroes to niggers over 100 years later.

Same fuckers who later helped the kikes invade the Reich.

Fuck off.

They were called traitors*

yes. piss off yankee scum.
go suck off some nigger dick or get your babies dicks mutilated by the kikes you helped beat the Reich while you're at it.

>property

Imagine honestly risking your life in a war just to rob southerners of their obsolete farming equipment

They bought the negroes fair and square. If you're stupid enough to get caught by jews your say as a person means nothing.

160 years later and Johnny Reb's still seething

Attached: mf1ngaitgsc01.png (2518x1024, 332.8K)

You forgot so that he could get those taxes. Remember, the north held all political power and Abe STINKIN the great WAR CRIMINAL wanted his re-election, the south seceeding was bad for his re-election as that meant 13 states less of tax, which at the time, was pretty much *half of the country and the half that had the most taxes to pay due to being the agriculture as well as the textiles and all of the god damned major ports*.

I don't care what political group I trigger, just as long as it's on a wide scale.

i hope for you that one day you realize how fucking insane you sound

That's why that nigger lover is dead.

Honest abe, more like lying treacherous piece of shit abe

>land of traitors, rattlesnakes, and alligators
Yes.

Attached: 1619845145118.jpg (720x937, 63.75K)

>1776 seceded because they had no say in the government so they made their own government to represent themselves as equals
Chad move
>1861* (get the date right retard, learn your own cuck history) seceded because they were scared of becoming the minority vote so they ran away so that nobody else could have a say in how they governed themselves
Smol pp move

I don't sound like anything to you. I'm typing on a keyboard on an image board site, user. There's no audio to hear of me being insane.

>The Union was left wing
You are fucking retarded, Cletus

so chad you had to beg the niggers to help you, still weren't equals in y'all's military like they were in Dixie, for the kike, no less, all so you could burn and pillage everything you came across. Oh so "Chad"...

It was a goddamned atheist that believed slavery was bad!

Fucking atheists screw everything up.

The USA could have been held back by a century if slavery could have been allowed to proceed

Attached: Abraham lincoln bible.png (1101x498, 117.38K)

The union is modern left wing. Absolutely obsessed with blacks and wanting to start wars with everybody.

I call him Abe STINKIN

Wilkes Booth did everyone south of the Mason Dixon the most patriotic service humanly fucking possible. Poor guy. National fucking hero that man.

"left wing"
yeah if you consider kike factory owners who deceived the nigger and poor white into believing unpaid/underpaid labor for THEM was better... sure...

PS You're retarded. The south was going to phase slavery out because it was overly expensive and technology was better anyway in exchange for favorable trade deals.

Slavery would have dwindled and eventually stopped, like it did in every other country that didn’t kill 100,000 of its own people over the issue.

Attached: 1u4y66.jpg (300x381, 34.32K)

It's completely unfair that Abe Lincoln took away our black sex dolls

>The south was going to phase slavery out
sure kid
That's why they enshrined it in their constitution in perpetuity

If he had lived longer, he'd have shipped them all off to Liberia.

That's what was naturally happening before the south seceded. Congress agreed on keeping slavery under the 36th parallel and to allow one slave state for every free state and vice versa.

>Skip to 1854 They allowed state citizens to have popular sovereignty and retards from all around decided they needed to move to each new state to decide that for them instead.
> Jump to 1860 and Kansas voted to be free but nobody else wanted to be slave states.
>1861 Southern states secede

Slavery was quickly becoming increasingly inefficient, only a smooth brain retard thinks a person that you have to house and feed everyday in order to work against their will could be more efficient than a machine that sucks up decomposed dinosaurs and spits out physical labor.

Even in 1776, most of the nation didn't own slaves. Slave states were always a minority of the country, and slaveowners were maybe like ~2% of the country.

holy shit you're a faggot

Source?

The Constitution is silent on how a state might divorce itself from the union.

who else would hold on to something way in the past? I'll tell you who, faggots

The state motto of Virginia is
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Any compact willingly entered into can be left at will. Secession is still Constitutionally legal.

Says the guy still defending niggers

how much of an incel do you have to be, my god

Have you ever heard of the newest innovations in refigerants? HFC's that have little to no impact on solar radiation. I knew, so did my sexiness for stuff.

The best and apathy and indifference that hurts the most worthless

>pero no te atreviste
monkey and dragon
red and humanoid

grow up you fucking 13 year old

technically the Union didn't stop the secession, but then the Confederate forces in South Carolina prevented resupply efforts to Fort Sumter a Union held harbor that refused to join in the secession. When the Confederate troops fired the first mortar shot on Fort Sumter in an attempt to force them into submission. In response the Union sent a fleet to relieve the garrison.

The real codify of the past tense is, you have noone else to blame for your misery. I represent you half blatant hypocrisy for your daily bread.

Forced Labor v. Free Labor. I vote Jefferson Davis.

Attached: confederateflag.jpg (1600x900, 451.73K)

Human labor vs mechanical labor
I vote wrinkled brain over smooth brain.

How much of a nigger loving simp do you have to be?

Mechanics won the Tree and The Forest. The best of both worlds is what beseecheth thy Dixe d'Amelio and, you stay broke California.