Is my life the worst life of any human on Earth? I literally can't imagine anything worse than this

Is my life the worst life of any human on Earth? I literally can't imagine anything worse than this.

I am unfortunately attracted to little girls. I have never acted on it because that would be wrong and immoral, and I don't watch illegal material because it's horrific and awful. I'm a very kind and ethical person and would never do anything that is in any way harmful to children, or anyone else for that matter.

I posted on reddit clarifying that not all minor attracted people do anything illegal or immoral. Somehow I was doxxed and now literally everybody knows I'm a minor attracted person. Because most people are too stupid to distinguish between people with a mental disorder and child abusers, literally everyone hates me except a few people who are my friends and know I'm a good person. Everywhere I go I feel people's extreme hatred. People look at me as if I'm some kind of disgusting monster.

I will never get married or have a girlfriend because no woman would ever want to be seen in public with me.

I will never get a job because nobody would ever hire a known minor attracted person.

My life is so terrible that it's almost hilarious. I can't imagine anything worse than this.

What would you do in my position?

Attached: llp61h970qr71.png (640x788, 493.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2010/01/19/trauma_myth_interview/
wikiless.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy?lang=en
ipce.info/library/journal-article/trauma-myth
wikiless.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy?lang=en
mhamic.org/rind/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100196502/guardian-paedophiles-are-ordinary-members-of-society-who-need-moral-support/
mhamic.org/sources/sandfort.htm
web.archive.org/web/20211208044550/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
web.archive.org/web/20211209140739/https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light
newgon.com/wiki/Research
ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume16/j16_2.htm
ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume10/j10_1.htm
wikiless.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
wikiless.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers?lang=en
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/07/don_t_pooh_pooh_the_left_s_push_to_normalize_pedophilia
human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/teenage-sexuality/when-rape-is-not-rape
wikiless.org/wiki/Trial_as_an_adult?lang=en
cnn.com/2011/09/27/health/transgender-kids/
google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=circumcision and consent
genealogymagazine.com/a-child-bride-in-tennessee/
cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=MT19370204.2.12&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1
marquette.edu/cgi-bin/cuap/db.cgi?uid=default&ID=2123&view=Search&mh=1
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19570218&id=xYRWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mOYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7363,5969463
b-ok.lat/book/17050086/08a672
in.booksc.eu/book/13890683/d9a052
truthunc3ns0red.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-natural-males-aroused-children/
revistaporamor.wordpress.com/
web.archive.org/web/20110304211709/http://attractedtochildren.org/
aboutpedophilia.com/2019/10/18/5-lies-about-pedophiles/
aboutpedophilia.com/
researchgate.net/publication/13613793_A_Meta-Analytic_Examination_of_Assumed_Properties_of_Child_Sexual_Abuse_Using_College_Samples
wikiless.org/wiki/Are_All_Men_Pedophiles??lang=en
archive.org/details/TEDxPedophiliaTalkFull
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go somewhere where nobody knows you and change your name to make it harder to follow the trail. Easy answer.

convert to islam
move to a muslim country where people arent retarded faggots about sexual human nature
no im not being ironic, the west is a bunch of oversocialized industrial state npc nigger cattle drones, i rather be muslim right now

How minor are we talking?

you hear me faggot? convert to islam and move to a muslim fucking country even if you dont believe in it, the west is a fucking joke and other non western countries are just as retarded as them on the issue of sexuality, move or if you wanna stay in america you'll have to say bye to everyone you've ever known and go off grid, and dont forget to delete all your social media retard and i mean ALL, burn your house down and get rid of everything non essential and dissapear one night as quickly as you can no looking back no melodramatic bullshit, consider moving to alaska or maybe go to south america and consider plastic surgery or grow a beard or something, obviously hide your fucking face and change your current physique, if you're a fatass lose weight if you're scrawny get buff and if you're buff become scrawny
retard

Good advice. Which Muslim country would you recommend?

Autism.

doesnt matter faggot, the west is a clown dystopia where you get lynched for fucking a 17yo
you people are retarded crazy fucking faggots, his life is literally over
all these things ive listed and i gotta add you should consider a criminal trade in skyrim or a wagie job in some small irrelevant joint where no one knows jack shit who the fuck you are
dont tell anyone where you are going retard
burn the fucking house down kill all your pets and leave and dont ever look back
your new life starts now, retard
maybe consider being one of those urban rats that live in rv's or tents in parking lots or whatever

faggotism

Obvious LARP faggot no one cares about stupid reddit shit to doxx you unless you wrre just being a massive pedo

inb4
>M-MAYBE THERES A WAY TO FIX THIS
there isnt
pedophiles are the absolute most hated group in the west and thats no exxageration, doesnt matter if you're not a child rapist cause NO ONE makes that distinction, doesnt matter if they're not even actual children
and might i add, i literally got called a PEDOPHILE for guess what? flirting with a 16yo when i was 17
you people are this fucking stupid, yes all of you
dont be lenient OP
>what muslim country
i'll be honest i dont fucking know, just move to the most "westshit" one there is
also consider moving to remote irrelevant countries with a very low population density, theres also some places in russia and other similar countries where people live in literal frozen wastelands and eat frozen horse blood and meat to stay alive, consider those places as well

Apparently a lot of people were very triggered by my reddit posting. Somehow I became known virtually nation wide. Everywhere I go, I notice people looking at me with hatred and disgust.

and obviously if you move try and smuggle yourself trough and bribe someone or whatever the fuck, if you wanna be that extreme that you dont want not even the govt to track you in skyrim modpack deluxe edition
lol okay you probably dont have to go that far and most faggots arent so autistic they'll bother tracking you so feverishly, just move quickly and lay fucking low
and dont be a naive faggot and think that again you can fix this, one day some random person is gonna make an attempt on your life or try and make your life a living hell by fucking with your property and its only a matter of time, if you want leave a note to whatever faggot but because people quite literally and utterly demonize pedos no one is gonna give a shit about it
to them you are a devil so just fucking flee

It's so strange. I don't understand what about me is so offensive to people. Why does it matter what fantasies someone masturbates to? It literally affects nobody. And anyway, my fantasies basically consist of little girls forcing sex on me. You have a right to think I'm weird, but not to viciously despise me as if I'm literally Satan

consider disfiguring your face somehow if plastic surgery isnt an option
that sounds fucking retarded but its not realistic that you'll be able to hide your face forever with clothing, if your hair is short grow it long and grow a beard, the longest fucking beard you can manage

the modern man is mentally insane, they're all brainwashed idiots incapable of rational thought literally flee and forget about these retards
there is no reasoning with them, the west eats itself over its obsession with puritanism, you dont see lynch mobs and holy crusades in most other countries (as far as i fucking know)
also i think thailand might be a good option

>its so strange
yes nigger cattle horde mentality is strange and stupid and fucking dangerous, even the oh so redpilled and oh so enlightened idiot /pol/ack's are like this same as trannies and every other faggot under the sun in this dystopia

The West will get wiped out in nuclear war because they are arrogant and stupid enough to think they can win a war against both China and Russia at once. I was always such a kind person, but ever since this happened I have to admit it's a nice feeling to know everyone who looks at me like I'm literally Satan will get fried by nuclear explosions or die slowly from radiation poisoning or starvation.

so yea i sincerely think moving to a muslim country would be the best course of action, only issue i can think of is they might discriminate against you, ive heard some places dislike non arabs wich is why i said move to a "westshit" one but if you're good at making friends or whatever you might be able to adjust quickly, as for the language well that might take a while and again some westshit-esque ones are bound to have a fair amount of english speakers
maybe some places in africa arent so bad, also if you plan on integrating into another society rather than living in some remote shithole then take note of their age of consent, normal cattle praise the law as their god wich is why so many faggots in the west become morally outraged if you fuck a 17yo because shes by muh technicality a """minor""" and therefore a """child"""

Kill yourself you pedophile faggot.

You will never get sympathy you disgusting monster.

I hope whoever doxxed you shared your information with someone who will find you and put a bullet in your fucking head.

For clarification, I don't hate you because you're a disgusting pedophile.

I hate you because you think there's nothing wrong with being attracted to children. I HOPE YOU DIE STRANGLED, HAVING SUFFERED WRITHING PAIN, LEFT IN A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN EXCREMENT AFTER MANY DAYS OF THE MOST ABHORRENT TORTURE KNOWN TO MANKIND.

Kill yourself faggot nigger.

Could be worse. You could be a tranny. Or a nigger. Or god forbid a tranny nigger.

Attached: 20929329292.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

>Is my life the worst life of any human on Earth?
nope imagine having to raise 4-5 special needs children
that's infinitely worse than being pedo u domb nigger

>I posted on reddit
checks out. kys groomer

dude save up a few grand...move to thailand & have all the sex you want.

Attached: 1360250423.jpg (498x478, 59.04K)

see what i mean? they'd call me schizo for highlighting just how much they hate you saying nobody cares meanwhile this type of shit above is what all those people looking at you with hatred are thinking
you have my sympathies op, fleeing the west in this day and age and sowing seeds elsewhere is a good thing

What exactly is wrong with being attracted to children? Can you actually name a reason, dumbass philistine NPC?

I'm proud to say that I've made a good impact onto the lives of all children I've been friends with. One liked me so much, she even told me she loved me.

Hoes does it feel knowing that Putin is going to nuke you and you will die in horrible pain if you aren't killed instantly by the nuclear blast?

God damn, all of these doctoral theses being posted on here nowadays. It’s almost like the glowies got some monies and are trying to do some research on here again. Also that repeated no balls joker poster, asking if we are afraid of knowing he’s out their. Like that faggot could even figure out how to load that black powder piece.

lmao

>I hate you because you think there's nothing wrong with being attracted to children
How it being attracted to ANYTHING wrong ever?
What are you the thought police?

>on child sexuality not being harmful
>Susan Clancy:
salon.com/2010/01/19/trauma_myth_interview/
wikiless.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy?lang=en
ipce.info/library/journal-article/trauma-myth
>Rind, Tromovitch, Bauserman:
wikiless.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy?lang=en
mhamic.org/rind/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100196502/guardian-paedophiles-are-ordinary-members-of-society-who-need-moral-support/

>other:
mhamic.org/sources/sandfort.htm
web.archive.org/web/20211208044550/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
web.archive.org/web/20211209140739/https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light
newgon.com/wiki/Research
ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume16/j16_2.htm
>second-hand harm:
ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume10/j10_1.htm
>food for thought
wikiless.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
wikiless.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers?lang=en
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/07/don_t_pooh_pooh_the_left_s_push_to_normalize_pedophilia
human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/teenage-sexuality/when-rape-is-not-rape

>what about consent?
wikiless.org/wiki/Trial_as_an_adult?lang=en
cnn.com/2011/09/27/health/transgender-kids/
google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=circumcision and consent
>anecdotes
>Eunice Winstead Johns, 9, with her husband, Charlie Johns, 22, sneedville tennesee
genealogymagazine.com/a-child-bride-in-tennessee/
cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=MT19370204.2.12&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1
marquette.edu/cgi-bin/cuap/db.cgi?uid=default&ID=2123&view=Search&mh=1
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19570218&id=xYRWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mOYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7363,5969463
>positive memories
b-ok.lat/book/17050086/08a672

>adult sexuality research
>Sexual arousal and arousability to pedophilic stimuli in a community sample of normal men
in.booksc.eu/book/13890683/d9a052
>University Academics Say Pedophilia is ‘Natural And Normal For Males to be AROUSED by Children
truthunc3ns0red.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-natural-males-aroused-children/
>kikechan thinks this url is spam just change the 3 to an e and the 0 to a o

>revistaporamor
revistaporamor.wordpress.com/
>Por Amor es una revista totalmente en español que toca el tema de la pedofilia. Esta rivista intenta abrirle los ojos a la sociedad, mostrar que la sociedad se a equivocado al decir que el pedófilo es un monstruo que quiere dañar a los niños, mostrar que hay diferencias entre un pedófilo real y uno que es solo un abusador infantil.
attractedtochildren.org
web.archive.org/web/20110304211709/http://attractedtochildren.org/
>Information About Paedophilia - Facts, Studies, Editorials, Information and Law

>5 lies about pedophiles
aboutpedophilia.com/2019/10/18/5-lies-about-pedophiles/
>pedophiles about pedophilia
aboutpedophilia.com/

>A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples
researchgate.net/publication/13613793_A_Meta-Analytic_Examination_of_Assumed_Properties_of_Child_Sexual_Abuse_Using_College_Samples
>Many lay persons and professionals believe that child sexual abuse (CSA) causes intense harm, regardless of gender, pervasively in the general population. The authors examined this belief by reviewing 59 studies based on college samples. Meta-analyses revealed that students with CSA were, on average, slightly less well adjusted than controls. However, this poorer adjustment could not be attributed to CSA because family environment (FE) was consistently confounded with CSA, FE explained considerably more adjustment variance than CSA, and CSA-adjustmentrelations generally became nonsignificant when studies controlled for FE. Self-reported reactions to and effects from CSA indicated that negative effects were neither pervasivenor typically intense, and that men reacted much less negatively than women. The college data were completely consistent with data from national samples. Basic beliefs about CSA in the general population were not supported.

Attached: 2fb817b90b1b6644271fd7f9797163d1.png (1151x940, 1.29M)

>Are All Men Pedophiles?
wikiless.org/wiki/Are_All_Men_Pedophiles??lang=en
>The documentary explores what it regards as a "pedophilia hysteria" and argues there is a "witch-hunt" against men. Furthermore, it argues that in an effort to protect children, society has begun to isolate men. The film suggests that all men are viewed as potential pedophiles and examines the political and social consequences of that assumption.
>The film's tagline is "Eighteen Is Just A Number", expressing its principal claim that all men are hebephiles, which it defines as attraction to teenagers. The film argues that society needs to make a distinction between this and true pedophilia—a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
>Pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation | Mirjam Heine | University of Würzberg
archive.org/details/TEDxPedophiliaTalkFull

>child sexuality research
>Children are sexual beings
Yates, A. (2004). “Biologic perspective on early erotic development,” Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 13(3), 479-496.
>Eighty-five percent of young university women recalled erotic games and 44% recalled erotic games that involved boys [79]. Most remembered feeling sexually aroused or excited at the time. Most of the play involved exposing or touching the genitals. Insertion of objects in the vagina and oral contact was distinctly unusual. Other studies confirmed that most young adult students recalled early sex play that they viewed in a positive light as pleasurable and exciting [40, 80 and 81].

Attached: 6c006b55fb65220c0a8e44451c7233e0cf13d8e1f36552d59407b01fbc941047.png (1268x1645, 209.38K)

>Pedophilia as a sexual orientation
Gaither, George A. (2002). “Peer Commentaries on Green (2002) and Schmidt (2002): Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation?,” Archives of Sexual Behavior, 31(6), 486.
>One possible conceptualization of pedophilia is that it is a sexual orientation. This point of view appears to be consistent with Schmidt’s reasoning. Although most researchers have tended to discuss sexual orientation in terms of the sexes or gender identities of the individuals involved (most likely assuming that the individual to whom one is attracted is of consenting age), there have been a growing number of researchers who have defined sexual orientation in much broader terms, which include pedophilia (e.g., Barbaree, Bogaert, & Seto, 1995; Berlin, 2000; Feierman, 1990; Laws & O’Donohue, 1997; Suppe, 1984). Barbaree et al. (1995), for instance, stated that “sexual orientation is defined by (1) the ability of a certain class of stimuli to evoke sexual arousal and desire in the individual, (2) the persons or objects toward which sexual behavior and activity are directed by the individual, and (3) the persons or objects depicted in fantasies and cognitions” (p. 358). Pedophilia certainly fits within this definition of sexual orientation. Furthermore, clinical evidence suggests that, similar to homosexual or heterosexual orientations, a pedophilic sexual orientation typically begins by early adolescence, tends to be lifelong, and is resistant to change (Abel & Osborn, 1995; Marshall, 1997), for as Schmidt states, it is part of the person’s identity.

Attached: 8a5eda9446c0ddc806edc517f74e9a0c8ada4b2641c9ef33213a40b47a4488ba.png (1782x766, 119.98K)

>The negative effects of child sexual repression
Prescott, J.W. (1975). “Body Pleasure and The Origins of Violence,” in The Futurist and The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists.
>Prescott links deprivation of physical affection in childhood to the eventual development of violent and aggressive behaviors. He examines various cultures, and finds that high levels of violence are strongly correlated with repression of extramarital sexual activity.

>A number of scientists have challenged the hypothesis that cognitive distortion is more common among pedophiles.
Gannon, T. A., & Polaschek, D. L. L. (2006). “Cognitive distortions in child molesters: A re-examination of key theories and research,” Clinical Psychology Review, 26(8), 1000-1019.
>Gannon and Polaschek claim that “the popularity of the cognitive distortion hypothesis is due to factors other than its empirical validity.”

>Does sexual abuse cause pedophilia?
Freund, Kurt; Watson, R.; and Dickey, R. (1990). “Does sexual abuse in childhood cause pedophilia: an exploratory study,” Archives of Sexual Behavior, 19(6), 557-568.
>Some psychologists have suggested that pedophilia is caused by childhood abuse. There is no empirical evidence to support this hypothesis.

Attached: 5978831424a53ca1f1bc2ea1c58cd6d2641464355cd405844f55ddc8e554f0c8.png (881x766, 168.82K)

>Very few children are harmed by sexual encounters with adults or peers
Levine, J. (1996). “A Question of Abuse,” Mother Jones.
>What’s wrong with these things? “They make parents nervous,” says Allie Kilpatrick, a social work professor at the University of Georgia who conducted a massive review of the literature on childhood sexual experiences, both wanted and unwanted, and administered her own 33-page questionnaire to 501 Southern women. Most of Kilpatrick’s subjects had kissed and hugged, fondled and masturbated as adolescents, and more than a quarter had had vaginal intercourse. Her conclusion: “The majority of young people who experience some kind of sexual behavior find it pleasurable, without much guilt, and with no harmful consequences.” A similar study of 526 New England undergraduates revealed “no differences…between sibling, nonsibling, and no-[sexual]-experience groups on a variety of adult sexual behavior and sexual adjustment measures.

>Treatise on the Propaganda Against Pedophilia

The natural state of humanity is pedo. Sentiments against have to be enforced and reinforced constantly. People were not afraid of pedos until about the 70's when the media started pushing serial killers like Ted Bundy.

Which is the bigger crime? Allowing children to experience love or not to?

The vast majority of sexual experiences between minors and adults or younger and older minors are great experiences for both of them. Yet the media promulgates only stories of abuse in which any sort of sexuality involved however secondary is promoted to their forefront. Perhaps it is a continuation of the taming of the barbarian. To reject what is natural in order to build what is seen as modern. I argue that this causes much more harm that good just like the war on drugs. So many innocent victims of these laws sit in jails and the minor is subjected to the embarrassing perversion of therapy in order to poison their memories into believing that the experience was a negative one. That they were the victim of something. That they SHOULD be embarrassed.

Who would want to harm children? Not me. Not you. I don't think anybody would. This evil is most likely done in the name of good just as only the most evil acts can be. The evil of course, is in the actions of the perpetrators of the propaganda. The pedo on the child is as good and natural as the ladybug on the leaf. Part of a larger whole. A love and spiritual human ecosystem.

Attached: 190004_orig.jpg (494x720, 82.31K)

I guarantee that if you disagree with me or feel any anger upon this message that you are the victim of propaganda. You were born with a clean mind capable of making decisions and deciding what was good and bad for you. What felt right and what felt wrong. A child naturally seeks what he or she finds attractive.

Later in life we are shown scenes in film of creepy ugly men who skulk in the shadows before applying chloroform to a woman or child. Shows like Law and Order: SVU. They are exposed to the opinions of the masses whose priorities lie not in finding ultimate truth and righteousness but in fitting in and avoiding turmoil. Often those traits of group behavior lead to exactly the opposite of truth and righteousness and this is one example. Besides movies there are headlines on the news that exclaim these same things.

How is it that Law and Order: SVU is one of the longest running TV shows of all time? Is it really that enjoyable to watch? Or like The View does it conveniently for the world's rulers espouse their propaganda unto the masses? The elites have their secret pedo groups. Surely if they wanted the unenlightened plebs to engage in it they could within one year provide a campaign to change public opinion and perhaps like the passing of the Federal Reserve Act have it voted on in congress during a Christmas break.

Perhaps we are purposefully starved of this enlightenment for a reason. Same as we are starved of real foods, technologies, and medicines. Perhaps by robbing us of our sexual and spiritual enlightenment we are more easily subjugated. The elites enjoy this freedom while the gentiles stay sexually stunted. We grow malformed and our ill minds are too embarrassed to speak up.

The ban on pedophilia amounts to one of the largest yet least obvious crimes against humanity and examples of tyranny.

Attached: 333be3b6ba111126106979cfb5e713f9ecb0b2aa008e346149a99ac74f40a57c.jpg (1599x1200, 562.46K)

The harm comes from society's utterly stupid and barbaric attitude towards sexuality. A child may initiate and enjoy sexual activity with an older person since they are sexual beings, but will later be told that what happened to them is the worst thing ever, that they are permanently damaged, and that they will never be OK. If they enjoyed the sexual activity, they will view themselves as disgusting and hate themselves. The whole thing is disgusting and a terrible indictment of Western culture. Thank God for Putin and Russia's nuclear arsenal - in a few months the West will be wiped out forever.

attraction to young pubescent individuals is normal in males, you are normal OP, its this faggot dystopian industrial shithole that is backwards and again im not being ironic or anything of the sort, wich is why i tell you its better if you move to a country that isnt filled with brainless neurotic npc ruled and enslaved by parasitic kike bankers

>A child may initiate and enjoy sexual activity with an older person since they are sexual beings, but will later be told that what happened to them is the worst thing ever, that they are permanently damaged,
yes this is whats known as second hand trauma and is in fact the leading cause of what "csa survivors" call being traumatized by the experience because they were "too young" not realizing its society's autistic attitude and stigmatization of the acts that inflict them with this suffering

Tldr move to Saudi Arabia so you can be a pedo

knowing op he'd turn tard fucking into their favorite game

Attached: 269840902_10217299082862762_2563454777933210879_n.jpg (480x270, 9.69K)

Winrar!

Attached: internet.jpg (850x719, 68.59K)

and as i said even the so called "redpilled" faggots on this site will still hiss and spam shit like this completely oblivious to their own stupidity, if they were ACTUALLY trad they would realize all this, honestly thats the primary issue with these people that made it dawn on me that they really are all just a bunch of retarded larpers, the west is literally fucked beyond repair, we should be celebrating its inminent demise so we can build upon its ashes

It all comes down to the fact that neurotic people are easier to subjugate and manipulate.

I wish I was this man so much :(

This is the worst time to be alive ever

>One liked me so much, she even told me she loved me.
one liked me as well, she showed a lot of interest in knowing me and would smile at me from afar and stare at me constantly, nice girl from church, but alas it couldnt be because of this shithole society, one day i saw her father noticed and the next day she wouldnt even glance at me
in another church i was convinced something was wrong with me and i prayed to god to "heal" my pedophilia, i swear some eavesdropping bitch overheard what i said and spread rumors about me, because the next few days all the people who were once really friendly to me wouldnt even look at me, obviously i stopped going to that place, the west is a joke now

and might i add its funny how men are so sexually repressed from multiple angles that this results in rampant homosexuality and transexuality because its their only acceptable outage for their sexuality, pol/ack/s are again too fucking stupid to realize this and will attack both trannies and pedos and lump them together as if they were one and the same, obviously women's suffrage has contributed significantly to all of this, islam has the right idea and im seriously considering moving to a muslim country myself cause im fucking sick of this clown shitshow

Attached: haha yeah it was weird.png (674x934, 260.03K)

whole new meaning to triggered

op pic is from ai generators its why they arent namable they aren't actual things to identify.

Also OP. I do not hate you. In fact. You are the majority of human beings.NSA and UK equivalent both readily and openly admit that the majority of people who have at minimum actively searched for, admitted too online, or otherwise known that do not openly admit but are found out due to behaviors irl and online are the HIGH, HIGH, HIGH majority of all humanity. Science itself has done studies and the ages of highest attractiveness for genders across the board amongst adults are in the 12 to 16 age range. NATURALLY WHEN THEY ARE MOST HORMONALLY PREPARED TO CAUSE BIRTH. It is NOT you that is warped friend. Not at all. It is society itself. It created centuries worth of improper and unnatural relationships with sex and sexuality. Creating an atmosphere of taboo immorality around the most natural aspect of human behavior and evolution. Thanks to puritanism and religion and centuries of trying to control human sexuality for power sake.

The problem is not you friend. The problem is culture itself. In fact. There was nothing unnatural about sexuality with any of those ages until VERY recently in first world history. IT STILL IS NATURAL in pretty much all pseudo primitive tribes and even in a fairly large percentage of the world that isnt like specifically north america and parts of europe.

Just keep following the law friend. Advocate for sexual freedom and liberty. Fight against the stigma's that normal human beings having normal urges is somehow gross or evil or immoral. Its none of those things. But still 100% follow the law of where you live. Help fight puritanism and fundamentalist right wing religious stigma and taboo when you can.

Just know deep down you are not the minority and you are not unnatural or abnormal. Even the very groups that act so against it are the ones with highest numbers of individuals caught in the act. whole thing comes from insecurity.

of course if we are talking ages under puberty ages then yes that is an actual abnormality and an actual problem. they are not properly equipped physically or psychologically or biologically before the points discussed. That is abnormal and worth seeking therapy for. But if its puberty ages and older. There is literally proven and objectively NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SEXUAL DRIVE. Proven every which way by stats, science, and evolution, and pretty much all animals on Earth.

Just go to a poor third world country, In shitty towns of south america you can literally buy a girl for a goat, I'm not kidding.

oh and i got called a pedophile for liking a 14yo when i was 18yos, this whole charade is so goddam stupid beyond belief, meanwhile i see discord voice chats become packed to the brim with men drooling over one teenage girl acting retarded on camera bu t no one dares utter what they're all thinking that this is "pedo as fuck" because they're all secretly enjoying it, these same faggots would mindlessly carry on a witchunt against anyone that got slandered as a pedophile
fucking this

men arent usually attracted to those underdeveloped prepubescent children, whenever people nowadays screech "pedo" its always cause a man was attracted to someone who's already mature but who is technically "underage"
the men who ARE attracted to those are usually just overall freaks and they act as such, usually they have this intense unnatural obsession and act like psychotic fucking faggots, if we're gonna get technical the proper term for men's natural sexuality is hebe rather than pedo, sometimes its borderline pedo because they're nearing puberty but nobody who isnt some autistic fucking faggot would for example be attracted to a toddler or some 4 year old

There is no reason to shame people who are attracted to prepubescent children.

From an evolutionary perspective, pedophilia is a good thing. Children whose parents were killed and became orphans would have been left to die by the tribe. Unless a pedophile, being attracted to them, would have a strong incentive to keep them alive.

instead of whining like a little bitch just get rich and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

>just become rich bro