What kind of secret stuff does the US realistically have today? In the past...

What kind of secret stuff does the US realistically have today? In the past, we were maybe 20 years ahead of other leading world powers. It seems that today our AI systems are not great, but since at least some of the UAV's must be us, maybe our aircraft are still similarly superior. What do you guys think?

Attached: '.png (1422x909, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8-0BcekLUg?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

antimatter eliminators

a tranny admiral

Attached: Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg (1200x1500, 255.36K)

we have flying disks powered by gravity.

It's all a waste of money sci fi toys that will never be deployed.

we got magic sparkles for all you foreign faggots
>I see you op you foreign faggot ass nigger

Laser weapons fosho. There was a video of some general or high ranking official confirming this, saw it a few years back on jewtube, couldnt find it anymore.

we have a big ass space laser flying in orbit. reagan had it built in the 80s.

Niggers.

>tradmiral

reagan talked to an astronomer to predict the future
>SDI was completed under subsequent non-retarded Presidents

Fuckoff glow nigger

saged

>saged
this is Yea Forums user

Laser weapons, both airborne and surface.

AIM-260 which basically is a more accurate version of the AIM-120 with twice the range.

spaceborne bombing capabilities

anti-satellite weapons

B-21 Raider

operational models of a manned 6th gen fighter

stealth helicopters

stealth fixed wing transport aircraft

glow in the dark niggers

this is what the american president can do.
youtu.be/I8-0BcekLUg?t=42

so a 40 year old space tech is your go to?

fucking kids...

I'll lose my Q clearance and die in jail for sharing this. The public has to know the man made machine horrors that exist behind closed doors.

Attached: 1461327845-dildo-drone-gif.gif (480x270, 915.89K)

They. Can. Do. Enything. Now

>except type an A
doh

Wrong country. It’s over. The streets are going to be overrun and controlled by hand to hand combat trained milking squads. There an army coming.. China is flooding the countries of their enemies with armies of hormone adjusted body augmented face adjusted lady bois…Thousands of them. Millions. they are coming for your cock and balls to drain you of your semen to attack our countries population. they will milk you so frequently that you will never have a family and our countries GDP and fighting ability will plummet. They have millions of lady bois on ships and planes right now. They are fighting and fucking on their way here for fun. some areas will be so heavily saturated that there will be two three or four lady bois per man. many of you won’t have a chance to get away. If you’re lucky you’ll never get taken to the breeding dojos or the egg roll pleasure domes.

US sells advance weapons to other nations. Like the modern f35. The plane that cost Billions in research alone is on the market for china to buy.

Shamwow.

the government has underground silos full of frozen Bruce Lee clones

Realistically we have missile defense systems that can shoot down a hypersonic missile in the glide phase.

I've seen a similar movie. But with Tom Cruise instead of Bruce Lee.

That's Isreal tech. they invented it and called it the iron dome. Not Americana.

what is this plane? Faggot google isn't interested in telling me

>What kind of secret stuff does the US realistically have today?

There you go. So powerful.

Attached: 1633993418388.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

So brave.

Attached: 1619942249251.png (584x568, 463.17K)

They didn't invent shit, the concept was around for decades and it was paid for by America.

Dumb Jew

dont worry, they put some gays or blacks in positions, the top is still white men and they wont let that change.

Does the military pay for whatever medicine or surgery they need? They decline ordinary people for all kinds of mundane shit.

looks like a YF-23, badass

>the first all gay navy crew

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

>glow in the dark niggers

user I lold

Its from a movie. Dont remember the name.

someone got satan somewhere

We. Are. Fucked.

IT'S OVER. All you have is a world beating propaganda machine - THAT'S IT. Full of shit and churning out fake reality concept of superiority so they can scam the taxpayer while enriching special interest groups and shareholders. This is why US main methods are internet/social media propaganda wars, sanctions and proxy wars as a last resort. Afghanistan withdrawal marked the END of US superiority. You will NEVER EVER see another country invaded by US. Feel free to screencap this.

Attached: 1624759138696.jpg (851x712, 136.21K)

>anti-satellite weapons

We've had those since at least the 1980's.

Attached: F15 ASAT.jpg (1200x1489, 663.05K)

They will never be deployed…. Not combat ready and we still do not understand their method of energy generation based on gravity flux…

Cannot even hook traditional weapons to them because of the strange way the power system works. Would have to equip with traditional cyclic engines to power the weapons and targeting systems.

>jewtech iron dome
oh my sides

We got friggin sharks with laser beams attached to their heads…. Yeah…. Lets see the Russians breach THAT moat…. Yeah I don’t think so…

Attached: 53850E49-6122-4725-9CE1-A20D23982AEF.jpg (1252x1252, 156.45K)

kekd

they didnt invent it, but theres is the most famous because they actually get to use it, muslims keep firing rockets at them,

That’s not a YF-23. OP what is that?

Found it. FA-37 Talon from the movie "Stealth".

I can't imagine why

Mass Mind Control System

Part of a shadow union comprised of power within nations (though held exclusively by a faction in the US), the mass mind control system isn't a loony "durrr must obey" tool. It's much more subtler than that.

Using a basis on the Stroop psychological effect, paired with congruent/ incongruent stimuli, and an analysis of the metadata provided by individuals through the use of social media.

In essence, certain keywords in the form of a question, followed by certain colors, paired with specific sounds, and delivered in a specific way will incite acceptability by the viewer. This is constantly used in the US, and the democrats have hired this shadow union to wage war against Russia by controlling the world's view.

Throwing the word "media" around seems easy enough and will make you overlook the glaring obviousness of what is at work. The tool does not work on everyone, but there is a success of 55%. After all, you only need the majority.

Certain individuals are totally immune to this form of manipulation. The less you deal with social media, the less effective the manipulation works.

Thank. That’s disappointing. Maybe it’s a real classified aircraft though and that movie was just a soft disclosure. The images of it that one specifically don’t really look like typical film promotion images

We're so fucked.
Mentally ill in charged

Were still about 10 years ahead of everyone except europe.

Currently we have
>space lasers
>railguns
>superior aircraft
>anti gravity aircraft
>nukes the size of a golfball
>super soldiers
>nano death tech
>short distance teleportation (not perfected)

I work in air force r&d for the pentagon

>>super soldiers

dude we dont even have super soakers anymore, what a load of shit

Those are frisbees my dude

I've seen this come out the ocean off the coast of California. I managed to snap one picture.
Do you recognize what it is?

Attached: dbcj3o8-a18613eb-31cc-4259-b500-b621a5a0261c~4.jpg (356x357, 24.71K)

Holy crap! It's invisible!

lasers, virtual transistors and erectile disfunction.

>877663435
fuckof cia

leopard rays

ausfag here
half of my family and friends are in the ADF and they've all spent a lot of time working with the yanks on exercises and training missions.
yank military is designed around using high tech to minimise losses and using a lot of air power.
also aircraft carriers
enemies cant invade shit if they cant leave their coastline.
also a lot of what makes the US, Britian, Australia, France etc particularly good when it comes to military power is we've all had a lot of fucking practice at it, and also the tactical location of their military bases.

Between the US, UK, France, Australia and New Zealand we have more-or-less the entire world's oceans locked down.
Control of oceans means trade
Trade means money
Money means acquisition of resources.
Resouces and Manpower = actual power
THIS is why Russia and China regularly get so butthurt over small shit

Attached: 1636242190488.jpg (1500x1712, 830.25K)

holy shit fucking kek

Some people just can't see the fnords; well, they must be shown.

I just lost The Game.

2015 AIIB came on the scene obama said holy fuck this is a problem i said stfu nigger, my mistake AIIB built iron horses for trade

Attached: R (31).jpg (2173x1403, 642.75K)

dude, i am an army brat & i currently live near the cgsc in ks, usa is still ahead than anyone else in a lot of things. maybe not 20 years anymore because all those ching chongs & vlads always steal our work...but enough to have no fear from anyone.

for example theres a lot of talk about russia & china with hypersonic missiles...but in reality the usa's radio frequency blasters would destroy a missile no matter the speed. thats why we havent invested in hypersonic very much just because we on another level

You all are funny. In los alamos labs the birth place of the atomic bomb, yes that lab hasnt stopped producing research after unlocking the atomic bomb. They have inveted weapons that make nuculer weapons obslete. They have micro wave particle accleration devices, they have nano tech swarm robotech that infects on a nanoscale. They have organic viruses that infect hosts and controls the cell at a celluar level. Oh and the best weapon the deatomizer. Yes imagine the hydroncolider test of smashing two particles together unleashing imense power that the molecule disinegrates, now imagine that happening to every cell in your body.

>we ___ on
Use the white man language and put "are" in there for extra brownie points

Russia just fucked up half of that

>deatomizer
If they have that bs... then fuck they have teleportation tech...

I have no insider knowledge, but my guess is that they have, at the very least, some level of what would be called "Power Armour" by the press. Full body powered exoskeleton type stuff.

I think they are much more confident in their missle defence than publicly acknowledged.

You have no idea what might've been invented retard

Imagine having tech so advanced it is denied usage so opfor won't catch on.