Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of this?

now that the dust has settled, what do we think of this?

Attached: The_National_-_I_Am_Easy_to_Find.png (300x300, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filecrypt.cc/Link/dhUWrp2VMgxmMtiJx82vdU12V_oSBA223nWlRcYQK1ZUQZc2YtuB0imHWTF0uPYC3k6UEscQorW-XftVQPbVxrfyVU6lzEdD1HJl_vJFF_aHm7ly3BrFecR9aF2H82l_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's great, but since this is mu don't expect a serious conversation about a new National album. Quiet Light and Rylan are as good as anything they've ever done

did it leak? the first single was ok but the second two were very boring

it leaked, the singles are easily the worst on the album

is it at least better than SWB?

i found it boring on first listen but hopefully it’s a grower.

link? can't find on archive cause brainlet

it’s on redacted if you have an account on there
might be on kingdom leaks as well

eh

filecrypt.cc/Link/dhUWrp2VMgxmMtiJx82vdU12V_oSBA223nWlRcYQK1ZUQZc2YtuB0imHWTF0uPYC3k6UEscQorW-XftVQPbVxrfyVU6lzEdD1HJl_vJFF_aHm7ly3BrFecR9aF2H82l_.html

Attached: https___images.genius.com_b7aefa5ce3ee89e8dc2f27f52c1c117e.1000x1000x1.jpg (220x220, 10K)

these guys somehow sound even more cringey when they're not depressed as fuck

I think mu will talk about it since it’s getting so much praise for Matt taking a backseat to female guest vocalists. Surely people will freak about that. Personally that feels a bit “current year gimmicky” to me but like the songs are still good so w/e

bump

I'll listen to it when I get to my home. Is Rylan as good as the version they did in Kexp?
Also, we all can agree that the best albums are alligator and boxer right?

fuck it just sounds so samey

Haven't listened to the full album but I watched the short film. The music was great, but I can't say the same for the actual film which was incredibly middle-of-the-road and forgettable.

do you not have a heart?

don't get me wrong, I've been moved by many films and albums before but this film, while I see why people would connect with it more than I did, didn't do much for me

not listening to any album with that shit art.

what

Rylan is even better, though it's...a tad different from that version (which i also thought was great).

Boxer and Alligator are amazing, but i can't disregard Sleep Well Beast.