How do I unlock my untapped warrior genes? I have vikings blood from my mother side and I have very blonde hair

How do I unlock my untapped warrior genes? I have vikings blood from my mother side and I have very blonde hair

Attached: 1651815063700.png (297x327, 213.33K)

>how do I unlock my untapped warrior genes?

Attached: 25a.jpg (291x280, 44.18K)

somali cum unlocks your potential

you're 5'7

i unironically went to see this movie because it was shilled on this board plus it had decent marks, and it was shit

try finger but hole

go rape and pillage other white people like your vikings did

Isnt that illegal

you are a muttilated jewmerican and nothing else.

You train like a warrior, go into the middle of the woods and be very animalistic. Simple as

If it’s from your moms side it won’t work.
You’ll miss out on the I1 Y-haplogroup, which is what allowed the Vikings their superior strength, speed and werewolf transformation powers.

we wus vikings

>we wuz vikangz n shieeet

Attached: 1651830553695.png (680x475, 221.76K)

vikings are a fucking meme
but to answer you, hire a personal trainer and a chef, like that guy did

ICE YOUR BALLS

Attached: 1645555568833.jpg (783x392, 59.74K)

Sorry OP but years of jerking off to anime and modern onions-injected foods have nerfed your blood potential

Attached: InShot_20220505_121820795.jpg (1920x1920, 1.84M)

Holy shit the ammount of cope and seethe in this thread is unreal. Here's some advice brother:

>NO SEED OILS
>Get at least thirty minutes of sun + being barefoot on the grass per day
>I MEAN IT, DROP THE SEED OILS
>Eat raw meat at least for one meal a day
>THEY ARE FUCKING POISON
>Don't touch receipts ever, they inject estrogen and microplastics directly into your bloodstream
>YOU WILL GET FUCKING CANCER AND DIE IF YOU TOUCH THEM

Hope this helps, user.
>YOU WILL DIE FROM EATING SEED OILS

Scandinavia was conquered by ancient greeks?

Japan was conquered by ancient scandinavians?

>anglokike cant into reading comprehension
fitting

Attached: 1651841165673.png (960x960, 1.33M)

Attached: 1649522952793.jpg (700x706, 89.04K)

>Swedish men are 179.73cm (5 feet 10.76 inches) tall on average
>The average German man is 179.88cm (5 feet 8.81 inches) tall.
>Males in Finland are an average 179.59cm (5 feet 10.70 inches) tall
>Norwegian men average out at 179.74cm (5 feet 10.76 inches) tall
>In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is5ft 9in (175.3cm)
>Bosnian men are 180.87cm (5 feet 11.20 inches) tall on average
lol, lmao

Attached: 1651842541668.jpg (750x680, 266.16K)

>Ywn be a viking raping, pillaging, subjugating, and killing all those weaker than you across the proto-European country side

How the fuck do I cope with this feeling bros?

>bosnian larping as med
LMAO WE WUZ ROMANZ

Greeks all had butt sex with each other and we’re 5’5 same as roman cucks

Consider how many shitskins live in these countries. Literally every blond zoomer is like 6'5 it's impossible to go outside without getting mogged by some 15 year old.

>stop eating like shit
>work out
Simple as

Bosnians are smelly dumb Muslims who got btfo by Serbs. They’re literally ugly and scrawny. The UN had to save them.

We're were talking about vikings right?

>brags about height
>gets btfo by facts
>seethes and copes
lol

im just laughing at whiteoid snowniggers who are culturally and historically identical to subsaharan niggers but claim racial superiority lmao

Attached: 1651842856841.png (1300x871, 831.74K)

>you are taller than us and have a higher IQ than us but you're subhuman because you didn't live like a degenerate 2 thousand years ago
Why do you worship the decadence of ancient civilizations so much?

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex user. Best of luck to you in the future :)

That wasn't me, you didn't "btfo" anyone
You fucking larp as roman but are goddamn bosnian you dumbass, you're a slav. Besides, Bosnia is barely even "southern" let alone mediterranean, it's on the same latitude as southern France.

>B-but we're swarthy just like you! we're brothers!

sounds like youre coping and seething

Attached: 1651843148461.png (1333x553, 366.32K)

manlet cope

>cradle of civilization
>horn of africa
go back to somalia you dumb ape

You can tell this is cope because the gingers weren't included despite them being even less developed than snowniggers.

go back to your mud hut, snownigger

Attached: 1651843501918.png (618x1024, 840.52K)

>North/West Europe
>illiterate snownigger cant even read
many such cases

Attached: 1651843569863.png (739x839, 564.37K)

Did she go pillaging on British or Frankish shores?

They forgot to include the fact that the swarthy man is 5'6 and the Nord is 6'4

Attached: 1645450116324.jpg (500x500, 54.31K)

Pic rel made me laugh

see and go back to your manlet cave snownigger fag

Attached: 1651843875727.jpg (467x948, 215.23K)

this nord vs med event that always happens is so fucking retarded were both aryans and instead of fighting each other for no reason we should be decimating the lesser races who are trying to conquer us

>it's another thread ruined by Pablo del Goblino coping about his existance
Can't you at least make some unique takes or post something that's not cherrypicked? You're embarrassing yourself (even more than when you try talking to women)

Attached: NextZestyBadger-size_restricted.gif (520x292, 3.38M)

Dont confuse the boy user..yhv0j

Retard

ITT: Superiority breeds jealousness

Attached: raldoor.jpg (480x640, 136.75K)

amazing chest ahead

The great irony of all the greek posting:
>their greatest monument (Parthenon) was destroyed by the Turks because of an "accidental" explosion of munitions being "stored" inside there. Greece did nothing in response because they are all on welfare and lazy
>Greece has never taken any land back from Turkey for the past 500 years and has lost everything including their national pride and monument
>Most Greek artifacts are in London museums because these "women" (Brits) in OP's pic just marched in and took it after the Turks previously looted the place. Greece did nothing and will do nothing.
>Greece is incapable of self-rule; need German overlords just to keep the lights on via EU management and transfer payments: i.e., Germans, who retire at 67, are now expected to sustain the unsustainable 14 monthly payments per year of Greeks who retire at 58. (yes Greeks get paid 14 monthly payments for a 12 month calendar year)
>Lowest birthrate in Europe; I guess the Chad Sparta from the picture is too infertile to father children or their women are too ugly to fuck (probablly a little of column A and column B)

Attached: greece chuds.png (695x508, 907.97K)

>nordniggers
>superior to anyone
you will never be a part of cool kids club

Attached: 1651857534436.png (3500x1064, 243.37K)

>I have vikings blood from my mother side and I have very blonde hair
shut the fuck up you fat amerimutt goblin

Attached: 1637608870246.png (390x366, 30.08K)

Anybody who knows anything or has lived in Italy / Meditteranean knows the following:
>Its the Northern Italians who keep the show running in Italy. The entire economy is based in Northern Italy which pays for all the sun-niggers in Sicily and Puglia to do nothing productive for the last 200 years. Its why all Italians commonly state that Africa starts at Rome. It is essentially true.
>The Northern Italians are ironically Germanic peoples who came into Northern Italy after the collapse of the Romans. It was the Germaninc northern Italians who sent the Byzantines packing after attempting to conquer Italy.
>The reconquista of Spain was achieved by the Visigothic kings (look up Goth dumbass and see where they came from) who kicked all the Muslims out of Spain. All the Mediterranean welfare bum "Chad" Spaniards did nothing but let them get enslaved and their daughters raped by Moors for like 200 years (lol - total chuds). Probably too fat and lazy to fight for things like pride and respect.
>The Roman's immediately recognized the importance of Germanic (i.e., Northern) tribes and their military prowess. Even Caesar in his wars to conquer Gaul was very open about just how militarily effective the Belgian tribes were in combat and martial ethos.
>The British and Russian snowniggers saved all the "Chad" southern mediterraneans from total domination by Napoleon. Twice AND on their own continent. Brits literally shipped an entire army to the continent to defeat Napoleon with the PRussians (I.e., more snowniggers) on his own ground. Italy, Spain and Greeks probably were eating and drinking on the beach.

Attached: 1609427096243.jpg (750x877, 673.57K)

The main thing that should stand out about MUH ROME was a thousand years of extreme technological stagnation by modern standards. You fought a bunch of wars and held land and not a whole lot else happened.
It was only when N.W. Europeans started radically reorganising their society that you had the industrial revolution and everything that's ever existed getting invented.

Imagine getting totally BTFO by "snowniggers" in every way for half a millennia then constantly kvetching about how your civilization was totally ahead before. Fuck off and kys.

Attached: 1632421651024.jpg (1200x967, 542.14K)

>I have vikings blood
no you don't you mutt

Same how do I unlock Berserker mode
Pic related me Nordic asf

Attached: FaceApp_1651858897681.jpg (3024x3144, 1.36M)

>We wuz da true Italians n sheeiit
just stop, it's embarassing

im a med lol fuck you subversive kike

God Justinian was such a NIGGER

Simon Belmont mode

Attached: 39FA9DCD-6CA0-49FD-A06E-B19AD7572771.png (645x801, 424.16K)

>How do I unlock my untapped warrior genes? I have vikings blood from my mother side and I have very blonde hair
Absolutely obliterate the asshole of some dainty feminine boy. The Norse believed being a top was one of the most masculine things a man could do.

Attached: VID_20210426_817471.webm (640x1136, 2.98M)

Imagine preferring a girl over this

How did you achieve this

By bending over

>I have vikings blood from my mother side and I have very blonde hair

Attached: 1555519040876.png (1280x1132, 527.52K)

norse killed faggots though

yeah but you yugos always look like dirty gypsies. the most disgusting race in europe. you, albans, serbs, maybe romanian gypsies and bulgarian barefeet indiands. some macedong gypsies.

Yall are disgusting subhuman looking non white low iq abominations with some rare exceptions.

90% of all women statistically lust for big bosnian cock

>calls someone a low iq abomination
>spaces his posts like a lebbitor and used twatter vernacular

I'm fucking 183cm and i'm the shortest in my peer group 9/10 times. Sucks shit being a manlet (

im 200 cm and im the shortest one of my group

>le plebbitor bad
>hahaha space means he is le plebbitor Im so funneh
>no way he might does it for consideration for others and because its easier to read.
Im on a giant high res monitor you retard.

Trannies busted my reddit accounts 5 years ago and Im not going back.

Thier nieche subs dedicated to hobbies and such are full of valuable information.

You are a nigglet and your mother will die in her sleep if you doesnt reply to this post.

>no way he might does it for consideration for others and because its easier to read
Only have ever heard genuine redditor subhumans say this beyond retarded excuse. You format your posts like that because it is habit, you fucking retard. If someone is too much of a mouth breather that he would get filtered from reading your post because you didn't separate your text enough, so his tiny, cum-addled pea brain finds it too hard to read, then chances are it's not worth letting him read your post. Not only this, but you confessed to being e-vermin, kill yourself.

You unlock them once you leave 4chins.

cope, fellow manlet, my story is actually true

With this

Attached: 1651523233376.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

Severe lack of self-awareness and highly insufferable, you can take the faggot away from reddit, but you cannot take away the reddit from the fag.

Attached: 1651889381594.jpg (938x844, 306.31K)