What exactly is wrong about this...

What exactly is wrong about this? Why are liberals so triggered over Trump wanting to stop drug labs in Mexico when their own government refuses to do it?

Attached: based.png (1171x279, 233.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
nuso.org/articulo/la-cuestion-militar-el-golpe-de-estado-en-honduras-como-desafio-a-la-democracia-y-al-sistema-interamericano/
justice.gov/opa/pr/juan-orlando-hernández-former-president-honduras-indicted-drug-trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so glad I cant identify or relate with people who are still obsessed with Trump. They all have dark faggot groomer satanic minds and spirits, they'd be happier if we were dead and our children sodomized

That doesn't answer the question retard

Launching missiles at another sovereign nation is literally an act of war, dumbass. You are absolutely braindead if you can't figure that out.

We're not attacking the Mexican government though. Unless you're suggesting that the cartels are the real Mexican government? Is that what you're hinting at?

Some guy who trump hired wrote a book. No need to be so triggered because you perceive he slighted your orange god, or if you have to be, stay on reddit next time

If you dont want drugs in your country then stop to use it you stupid gringo. all the fucking time you complain "oh drug cartels in are awful why mexicans dont stop it?", but ay the same time your entre culture encourages and apologizes its use, so your white, rich, hollywood stars and politicians can sniff cocaine and fuck minors, and destroy latin american economies ay the same time, then they full your country with cheap wageslave beaners to become even more rich.

oh but we mexicans are guilty not your american whitoid hypocrite hedonistic nigger culture.

chinga tu madre pinche gringo puto

Well, the cartels work for the CIA after all.

Attached: gary webb.jpg (640x738, 85.05K)

How did he slight him? If anything he confirmed trump is based

How did we ruin their economies? Its not our fault you dumbass spics refuse to fix your crappy countries and insist on moving here, only to recreate the same shithole you just crawled your monkey asses from

They're the ones providing Mexicans with the drugs. Do you think Mexicans are the ones behind all this? Mexicans can't even stop their cities from smelling like shit. You think they're going to come up with an elaborate drug scheme that dismantles the United States from the inside out? You probably think Chinese got all the technology because they're "smart" right?

>They're the ones providing Mexicans with the drugs
That makes no sense

Jesus TDS is still alive and kicking. Even people here in Canada just obsess and drool over him. Anything goes wrong in the States and they blame Trump. What the fuck is wrong with people

Because everything the Orange Man does is bad.

Logic or reason be damned

>What the fuck is wrong with people
Liberals aren't people

damn nigga you posted this thread just an hour ago
like simma down lil dick nosed fagglet aight

Donald Trump is an obvious piece of shit you stupid fucking retard
don't "overthink it"

Yeah whatever retard

He's a "piece of shit" for wanting to get rid of drug labs. Yeah you're right he's such a monster for that.

why?

We provide them drugs so they can bring it back across the border? How do you not understand how ridiculously stupid that sounds?

Attached: this_moron.jpg (768x768, 77.85K)

Right because Clinton and Obama weren't corrupt at all

What the hell is this take? (Most) governments would consider an attack on civilians, drug producers or not, to be an attack on them. If the Mexican government requested help, then sure.

Who said these strikes would kill anybody? They didn't kill anyone in Syria when they bombed their airport, so how is this different?

Why would you make drugs in a country where its illegal? its much easier to have slave labor in Mexico and bring them over.

Allahu-YEEEEE-hawr!

Attached: good vs evil.jpg (550x500, 65.41K)

They're illegal in Mexico as well you fucking moron. You're making no sense right now. Why the fuck would we make the drugs here, give it to Mexicans, then tell them to bring it back over? How in the assfuck does that make any logical sense to you?

You'll get to learn arithmetic in second grade.

Well, the USA loves fighting "The war on drugs" and will resort to anything. Look at what they did to Columbia because of coke.

Is this your way of admitting they were corrupt and you're a "muh team good" faggot?

What did they do? Be very specific

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: cia cocaine.jpg (640x577, 71.94K)

Trump is nuts.

>Sauce: Myasshole.com

He's nuts for wanting to stop drugs from coming over the border? You're right he should just ignore it and do nothing to stop it, like the literal demented retard we have as "president" right now.

What gives you that idea?

Attached: The_Grand_Wazzock.webm (346x312, 470.55K)

Saying Trump is a piece of shit doesn't mean you like Clinton or Obama. They all fucking suck.

Attached: the poorly educated.jpg (800x605, 113.75K)

Attached: gonna_find_out.jpg (1024x768, 103.59K)

>They all fucking suck
>Except the ones on my team
Ya I get it buddy, Obama and Clinton were perfect angels in your view

That’s exactly what Clinton did to some aspirin factories in Africa. For some reason it wasn’t a war crime when he did it. Don’t expect any consistency from libtards about anything.

Exactly. I make it a point that JFK might have been the last time the USA had a good president.

Attached: an_idiot.jpg (933x701, 316.82K)

Of course it wasn't because he's a fucking democrat. Same with Obama drone striking the middle east like it was his fucking past time. But god forbid we do something to stop this literal invasion of 3rd worlders crossing the border while bringing drugs and crime with them.

> How did we ruin their economies?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Noting helps economy more than overthrow peasant goverments that just want agrary reforms for their population cause "oh no le bad communism!". then you put a corrupt right wing dictatorship which gets rich due "foreigner investment", but it only wageslave people. there a plenty of examples (not even in the 70s, look at honduras's ex-president, last year found guilty of drug traffic and corruption, guess who put him in the power? the fucking CIA). Then the central american beaners go yo your country cause you make central america a shithole and the only way they know to survive is wageslaving american companies.

your country's goverment has never had the minimal decency and respect yo others in its foreing politics, and you fucking gringos doesnt have the balls to stop using drugs and spread degeneracy, to become real men, take your bunch of fucking weapons and fight against your corrupted élites and goverment, you fucking cowards

Attached: 1646673834873.jpg (498x476, 52.03K)

>ya whatever
no faggot not whatever you shitstained piece of cumwipe
GET
FUCKED

you fucking chode chongler
is there no faggotry you won't gay up

He saw too much breaking bad

This was over 50 years ago. What is the bullshit excuse these days? Who is stopping these people from having non-shitty countries now? I'm seriously sick of the bullshit excuses from people like you. It's always someone else's fault for why Latin America is a collection of shit countries full of shit people who turn around, move here in droves and re-create the same fucking dump they just came from.

The USA is being bit in the as by this, by making and buying all that "Made in China" shit.

I love how they threw in "right-wing dictatorships" in there, whatever the fuck that means. There is absolutely nothing right-wing about any of these countries.

at this point, we should leave the shills to argue with each other because most people don't give a shit about any of this

Attached: pjWr1.jpg (299x320, 21.45K)

It might not even be true. Any time I hear "Trump did X thing," I'm immediately skeptical. Especially post-Russiagate.

Assuming it's true, launching missiles into Mexico would be a daffy fucking idea. That being said, fuck the drug cartels. It would be a political nightmare, but narco druglabs going up in hellfire would actually be a use of our drones and missiles that may actually do good for the USA

Even if it's not true it's not the worst idea. I don't see why anybody would have a problem with this unless they're a dumbass liberal.

"Most people" are sheep who only care about what they are told to care about, like mean tweets over having a strong economy and secure border

I don't like the idea of lobbing ordnance into a country right below us. Again, it's politically fucked. There's probably a better way of destroying those labs. If far less efficient.

But I agree, it wouldn't be the absolute worst idea. Anhillating a cartel stronghold in a targeted strike is probably a better use of the natsec establishment than the middle eastern wars, and the current goatsfuck happening in Ukraine.

>still seethn'
yikes

> 50 years ago

2009:

"The Honduran military is aware of the importance of these ties. The head of the Honduran Armed Forces, Vásquez Velásquez, assured the local newspaper La Prensa that the US is the country's most important military ally. For his part, the current commander of the Honduran aviation, General Luis Javier Prince Suazo, studied at the famous School of the Americas, as did the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Romeo Vásquez. The preferential link is also reflected in the visit of Pastor Stuck Johnson, a retired US Air Force lieutenant colonel, to the members of the Honduran Armed Forces Headquarters, whom he congratulated for the institution's role in the coup."

nuso.org/articulo/la-cuestion-militar-el-golpe-de-estado-en-honduras-como-desafio-a-la-democracia-y-al-sistema-interamericano/

2022:

"Since at least 2004, drug-trafficking organizations in Honduras have worked to receive tons of cocaine sent to Honduras from, among other places, Colombia and Venezuela, via maritime and air routes. These organizations then transited the cocaine westward in Honduras toward its border with Guatemala and eventually north to the United States."

justice.gov/opa/pr/juan-orlando-hernández-former-president-honduras-indicted-drug-trafficking

America Is the most drug addict country in the world by far. 15 million heroin addicts, 13 millions coke crackers, millions addicted to cristal and fentanyl, not only spics and niggers, but white ppl too. hunter biden or johnny depp are samples of how moraly fucked your elites are. i know latin american goverments are a bunch of corrupt brown boomers, yeah we mexicans are ignorant AND savages, but why can't you accept your responsability in drug traffic? if American society were not so hypocrite you'd already legalize drugs and tax drug industry yo afford public health programs against addiction, realizing you have a problem and it grows while you avoid to recognize it

>Wahhhh stop buying our drugs

What a ridiculous take, but it falls perfectly in line with the "it's never our fault" mentality that is common for your people

Also, did you ever stop to consider the reason drug use is so common in the US is because of how readily available they are to the average person? Is that thought process above that beaner brain of yours?

Taxes are literally higher under Biden and were under Obama too.

This is what the left does. They accuse the other side of doing everything they are actually doing, like raising taxes and making everything more expensive through horrible policies.

Particularly in central and south america rhe drug cartels sre stronger even in military strength than the government.
Mexico is more of a hub for transport.

We have criminals here in America. Does Mexico get to bomb us?

I like this one, he has some good quotes

Do we have thousands of them crossing the border into Mexico and committing crimes there?

why do republicans get so triggered when someone suggests that trump should be slaughtered like a pig before he brings more harm to the country?

And how would bombing Mexico impact criminals who have crossed into America? By definition, criminals who have crossed into America are not in Mexico.

We're not "bombing Mexico" in this situation. We're taking out drug labs owned by cartels. If anything Mexico should be on board with this, but obviously they aren't because they're in bed with these people. I'm still waiting for you to explain who or what Mexico would bomb in your whataboutism situation, because it makes absolutely no sense.

> "it's never our fault"

It is your same shitty mindset, you can overflow latin america with weapons and CIA money, create a giant drug market of which you are the biggest client and still blame us "ah, those violent lazy beaners why can't they stop fight each other for OUR drug money?!" even I, a totally ignorant mexican, even I knows that your drug problem have historical roots that begin decades algo, since Nixon started "war againts drugs" to punish and persecute hippie pacifist and nigger rights movement, but at the same time CIA made drug psyop to maintain your population in an state of idiocy, comsumption, depression and submission that is still spreading today, its a long sad story and the only thing an stupid gringo like you can say about it is "average americans use drugs cause its easy yo buy it, not cause mental dissorders, not cause the absolute shit situation of our country, because its easy I say you hazme caso Pancho!!!"

Attached: images.png (610x503, 17.16K)

Who the fuck is forcing you people to sell drugs and kill each other? I'm sorry but this is fucking ridiculous. Maybe if Latin America wasn't such a corrupt pile of shit there wouldn't be an overflow of drugs into the USA. Why is this so hard for your retarded ass to understand? Not to mention the fact the entirety of Latin America far outnumbers the USA and you're telling me you people are easily overpowered by the fucking CIA? This is why nobody takes you dumbass spics seriously. Vietnam and the Taliban both fought the entire US military and won and you beaners wanna cry about the CIA. You are really fucking pathetic you know that?