This is a human being inside the womb at 20 weeks

This is a human being inside the womb at 20 weeks.

Abortion is murder

Attached: FB0F6970-635E-402B-814A-31B0B4943BB3.png (465x680, 307.11K)

try

Kek, so? i'd kill you too faggot

yes

Attached: and away go troubles down the drain.jpg (840x352, 167.82K)

>i support the current thing
NPC

what is murder?

Democrats have no answer for this, other than "Nuh-uh."

SAD! but true.
#StopKillingUnbornBabies

baby owned baby owned baby owned

Everyone, support the current thing

Abortions should be allowed up to 25 years after birth.

Your bible doesn't prohibit abortion and actually gives instructions on doing it. kys hypocrite

Kek, no it isn't, educate yourself you double nigger.

Democrat here. My answer: I'd kill you and the baby faggot

>Kek,so? I'd kill you too faggot

Attached: super-morbidly-1.jpg (634x357, 45.09K)

Who's arguing for abortions past 20 weeks? How about arguing the actual issue at hand, not whatever extreme issue you made up in your head.

Vast, vast majority of abortion occur before 14 weeks but keep bringing yohr emotion into politics idgaf

Abortion is indeed murder. And the left support it.

Unborn lives dont matter

Apparently it's a strawbaby

The lighting in there is pretty good

KEK, THIS FAGGOT JUST DOXXED HIMSELF

Wrong, as usual. Murder has a definition & that's not it

Attached: R (19).jpg (658x799, 79.56K)

It's better to not have a kid at all than a kid who you will either abuse the shit out o or forget to take care entirely. The more unwanted children the more crime rates and nigger populations rise

he's slowly morphing into pizza

What part about “not your body” don’t libs understand?

How does that "someone else" breathe? How does it eat? Where do its waste products go? That's right, from & into the woman, because ... they're the same fucking body. Checkmate faggot

It is, and I'm still ok with it.

OP should've been aborted.

Abortion should be the same as eating meat. If you can’t kill it yourself then you don’t deserve some faggot to do it for you.

For the record I spray up every girl who lets me cuz I’m happy to have kids.

They usually try to dehumanize the baby by referring to it as a parasite.
The fact that two separate beings exist in a physically interrelated manner doesn't make them a single being.

Yes, it is, so?

Most abortions are for blacks
>Killing blacks is ok until the left does it
Cuck

Now what political party bills itself as the only effective answer it countering rising crime? Gee, I wonder why they'd support something that would increase crime rates. Then there's the increase in poor desperate people for their cult churches to "save"; more desperate people to exploit as slave laborers; etc etc.
I just don't get why cons would be so against aborting unwanted fetuses /s

What's your point?

Imma file for gov support for each of my sperm. They're actually seperate beings that can survive outside my body. They shouldn't be dehumanized just because they're missing some dna. Woohoo! I'm off to the Lambo dealership!

But straw babies who drink their milk grow big and strong into straw men.

>it
*to

This might be the rationale among some high level cabal of republicans, but genuinely many of them just believe that a soul is created/infused at conception. The republicans from Georgia are not scheming ways to create a permanent subclass of voters.

Spermatozoa are not human beings. I'm unsurprised that a baby murderer is keen to apply for welfare, though.

Yet they still don't exist. It's weird

I dont suport abortion at all, but if we have to then no more than 2-4 weeks of fetus development

captcha HXM0M

What about a zygote?

>human sperm
Of course they're human

>Will literally never have sex but has an opinion on abortion

sage

So that'd require presumptive abortions. An auto-abortion every 2 weeks should do it. Problem solved

it is a parasite, and so are you, ywnbaw tranny nigger faggot, all nigger babies should be aborted and you should be retroactively aborted kys

You must not know many "religious" republicans. Why do they care so little about those "souls" after they're born?

Bible says life begins at birth.
By that logic a mother can legally evict her child from her body. The abortion it'self doesn't kill the child, being exposed to the outside air does.

What about it?
No more than an epithelial cell. But scratching your skin isn't murder.
You're incoherent. Ease up on the PCP.

>Abortion is murder
as much as miscarriages are involuntary manslaughter.

>Bible says life begins at birth.

Irrelevant. The science is settled. Life begins at conception. You don't hate science, do you?

>you're incoherent, goy
no, nigger kike, it was very coherent gaslighting kike, all nigger fetuses should be aborted, youre mad now because youre a nigger tranny faggot and you want to conflate nigger fetuses (subhuman) being aborted with white fetuses (human), you will never be human, you nigger tranny faggot ape animal and ywnbaw kys tranny

i hate science because god told me to
god also told me removing the foreskin is good for hygiene, you dont hate god do you?

this a fetus

Attached: fetus.jpg (195x169, 7.93K)

>Life begins at conception.
at that point though, it's not any more of a lifeform than a wart. is removing warts murder too? they're alive.

If life begins at conception, wouldn't babies come out of the womb aged 9 months?

>*PCP intensifies*

If that is true then you should have citations. In actuality, the science says that abortion bans don't stop abortions.

Thats 20 weeks
Who the fuck gets an abortion at 20 weeks?

>it's not any more of a lifeform than a wart
Do warts develop into human beings?

>support the current thing
isn't that what everyone did jumping on the abortion bandwaggon, plus the homo, tranny and antichristianity bandwaggon? not sure what you guys are saying here

Sperm are alive & they can survive outside a body on their own. So that makes them more human than a fetus; at least by your rational. Save the sperm !!!

>never being a woman intensifies
kys tranny ywnbaw

no, but neither do half of all fetuses.

Fucking gross. Deserve deth

Neither are abortions of unviable fetuses

Redditfag detected

>says the cuckservative magatranny nigger
ywnbaw kys

>Who the fuck gets an abortion at 20 weeks?
6.9% of women who get abortions get them at 14-20 weeks, according to the CDC.

So you admit a fetus isn't a human being?

Did you notice the reasons?

>god also told me removing the foreskin is good for hygiene, you dont hate god do you?

I don't believe in god.

>no
Thanks for taking the L.
Most abortions are of viable babies.

>In actuality, the science says that abortion bans don't stop abortions.

Irrelevant. The science says it's a human life. It's an innocent human life being killed, therefore it's murder and murder is unquestionably wrong.

Sperm is not a human being. Don't be silly.

Nope, just allowing for the possibility that warts eventually develop into human beings, which fertilized human eggs already are. But the answer was no, as you can see upthread.
Did you?

>viable
who gives a shit, cocksucker?

>Thanks for taking the L.
you took the L by declaring that fetuses develop into humans, thereby implying that they are not currently human. kys, falseflagging kike