Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: pingas.jpg (1440x785, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cq-RdjuzSa8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
youtube.com/watch?v=QP3zRBtgvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=wKXjvh-wYKY
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=_t6phQrqEUk
youtube.com/watch?v=mBA31Jr1THc
youtu.be/Rs_DY8uS5Us?t=2061
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4JGye4dQU
youtube.com/watch?v=DMAE5CNtl-I
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oA9UmRd4I
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_spies,_1930–45
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Koo
youtube.com/watch?v=fvkGOeLoZG4
youtu.be/vdNCodNURW8?t=44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of the literature seems to point to the fact that Friday Twice threads are Friday Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo Breakthrough live.webm (640x374, 987.9K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst Classic Cards in Yugioh [Part 2: Magic Ruler and Pharaoh Servant]!
youtube.com/watch?v=cq-RdjuzSa8

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

Attached: Dami in front of brick wall with a gun LOW_REZ.jpg (259x194, 16.38K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that you're all doing most excellent there today on this one day of the Friday weekend times!
Hopefully some BLESSED adventures and the like are planned for this potentially cozy weekend!

> THIS JUST IN, IT'S FRENSDAY!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that the weekend cozy times are in full-swing for you today with ALL of the truly EPIC partakings being dabbled in there today!
Anything particularly BLESSED going on today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Friday Twice thread, I give the frens a bit of a CLASSIC Friday Twice thread KJimmy-Jam that I reckon you'll probably know there!
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Are you aware that Joey Rogaine For Men announced recently on his podcast that he's running for President and it's all thanks to listening to some Twicefu KJimmy-Jams?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-539, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Lisa2.jpg (399x459, 51.55K)

I went to see my mother today for mother's day and then I will see her again sunday for mother's day

Attached: Gahyeon Yoohyeon and Dami - jpjegew5thf81.jpg (1200x800, 158.05K)

> It does appear that we've found yet another RARE card here for the frens!

And this one RARE card is a bit of a NEW card as well that I'm sure the frens would love to add to their dueling roster!

> I was about to say!
This is like... double-dipping with some Mother's Day festivities or something there, my fren!
Heck... I just hope it was quite the cozy visit there! Was she at least happy to see you for EARLY Mother's Day?!

Attached: Lucky Speedster.jpg (419x610, 286.07K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A bit of a CLASSIC Linkin BOP for the frens to rock out to but one that you should take caution with viewing according to YouTubbies of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams11.jpg (1019x578, 79.76K)

sure she was happy. I also did some things like change the light in her dining room to something brighter so she can see and then I lengthened the chains on her ceiling fan so she doesn't have to get on a chair to reach it. I think that is all I did. I also got a wishlist for the next set of lighting changes so that she can see better in her own house

Attached: 2022-03-19 12.34.41.jpg (828x1792, 199.02K)

Then the fren has been quite the busy one as well there! It wasn't just your normal sit down for some tea and crumpets sort of meet-up!
> That's what you usually do, right?!

You're doing a good service for her there so she doesn't BONK her head on something in the dark or worse, fall off a hecking chair of all thingies!

> And FUTURE lighting endeavors as well there?
The adventure never ends for you there, it must be said my fren!

Attached: Mina28.webm (480x480, 454.12K)

hello hello hello, how are you frens?

Attached: 1632044232358.jpg (1975x2774, 442.38K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: That one FUNKY sort of MUSE-ical band Jimmy-Jam that's been stuck in my head for a HOT minute and a hafl since partaking in it!
youtube.com/watch?v=QP3zRBtgvJo

Greetings to you there, my Blessed ManyHellosFren!
I hope that all is going most cozily over there tonight on this one start of the weekend day we find ourselves in!
> Any of those comfy as heck partakings lined up for the coming days?!

For me, it's been a little bit more of that ol' Pokevidya and a few of the YouTubbies here and there so it's been cozy for me I'd reckon!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

hello
she slipped once on a sample of an engineered wood floor as she was comparing it to the tile because she wants to replace the tile that is right next to it. she had a fracture on her hip but she recovered and is still walking around
so when I heard she said she gets on a chair to reach the pull chain for the ceiling fan I just went out and bought a chain embiggener.
also found out yesterday my grandfather's 100 year old sister had a funeral yesterday. my grandfather has already had his like 40 years ago. I would have liked to gone but it is in California and it was yesterday so I am not sure how I will be able to.
>I am not in California

Attached: u6kx1q-02-322uc46k6cu81.jpg (1334x2000, 306.16K)

hard on the pokevidya I see, today was all good here, some studying and watching the ADV podcast

Attached: 1645981537233.jpg (2000x2598, 854.12K)

eye protection is important! dami knows

Attached: 1625583859420.jpg (1241x1637, 90.9K)

you only need to protect the eyes you want to keep

Attached: u6kx1q-03-c2lc9dvj6cu81.jpg (2000x1333, 267.69K)

Slipping and falling for those older folks is no joke for sure, heck... my grandmother had a ROUGH fall back in the day because some dinguses left plastic bags on a hardwood floor and that wasn't ideal at all...
> So the chain emiggening there was certainly the wise route to take there, my fren!
Just make sure that the paths around the household are nice and clear for her there, my fren!

> also found out yesterday my grandfather's 100 year old sister had a funeral yesterday. my grandfather has already had his like 40 years ago.
Jeebus... it's different stories for each person for sure there... my grandparents both made it into old age there but it was still fraught with tons of medical heckery and what not there!
But 100 is QUITE the achievement, it must be said!
> I am not in California
Both a good AND bad thingy in these circumstances!
You could always fly in I suppose!

That's very much the case there, my fren!
> Some MAJOR Pokevidya gains are being made and we're basically near-ish the end at this point!

I did see that one fellow put out a video today there so that's a thingy!
Something about China hunting some folks down and, of course, that's one the list there!

But thankfully for the fren it's been a quite cozy day over there!
> With unnecessary studying because I know the fren will ace all those exams!

Attached: PokerSquadFR11.jpg (1014x673, 211.29K)

the chimps bro, they're strong..gib 8, 323, 59

Attached: 1645183910443.jpg (1386x2048, 286.08K)

I heard they'd rip you apart and steal your baby according to Joey AND THE NUMBERS who also found these videos for you, my fren!

youtube.com/watch?v=wKXjvh-wYKY CLASSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=_t6phQrqEUk ALSO CLASSIC

Attached: Sana10.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

yeah, that was matt's video, gonna check it later too, now I'm watching some spaniard guys channel. they live in japan, talking about why the japanese web development still looks like early 2000s eye rape

Attached: 1632347654768.jpg (3068x2409, 757.98K)

I forgot I went to the oriental market and bought some pocari sweat to try and give a review. maybe I can do that now. I didn't put it in the fridge so it is room temperature. so give me a minute and I will taste it and report back.
>note this is only the second time I am trying it. I tried it years and years ago and didn't like it but my tastes have changed and maybe they changed the formula.

Attached: u6kx1q-04-pl0bp2rk6cu81.jpg (2000x1333, 283.34K)

pocary looks nice, like some lemonade style thing

Attached: 1628903836170.jpg (1206x1280, 406.67K)

> Some might even say that the ol' retro looking Interwebs is quite endearing actually!
If maybe not as intuitive and cozy as the newer stuff out there... is it really THAT bad apparently?!
I just figured it looked just like every other sort of Interwebs page out there that's from the modern day!

> so give me a minute and I will taste it and report back.
I expect an EXTENSIVE review on this here, my fren!
First at room temperature and then later on a bit more when it's nice and cool in the fridge!
That way we have an all encompassing review!

Attached: Nayechan3.webm (542x480, 392.37K)

it works well for the locals, since both the companies and the consumers are way too conservative to change, it's still less eye raping than the chinese sites to be fair

Attached: 1626153722207.jpg (1094x1580, 101.49K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: And speaking of those Jimmy-Jams stuck in the heads of frens, this one has also been stuck in my head from listening to that one Germanic band album which is something to be sure!
youtube.com/watch?v=mBA31Jr1THc

I could imagine the Chinese ones are still quite ghetto looking in appearance since all of the R&D for their Interwebs goes into how they can manage to track every single byte of user data they possible can to spy on you!
> Also, probably like 10% of the Chinese folks there even use the Interwebs anyways so it doesn't make too much sense to make it SUPER pretty looking!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

first smell is ok.
weird smooth texture. almost slimey. not carbonated at all.
slight slight grapefruit flavor which is good
I like grapefruit soda like Squirt.
the taste is not how I remember but the slimey uncarbonated weird smooth (almost oily) texture I do remember and it is a little off putting
not salty like I remembered. I think I thought it was salty because it says "sweat" and it is slimey like armpit sweat
overall I could get used to it. it is not as bad as I thought I remembered and I still like the blue monster better
>tasted it while listening to this song
youtu.be/Rs_DY8uS5Us?t=2061

Attached: Dami Pocari Sweat.jpg (504x378, 161.73K)

they seem to love the visual overload and super saturated colors tho, the streamer videos look incomprehensible for outsiders

Attached: 1631797154663.jpg (1440x1235, 530.59K)

cool DC

Attached: 1637121954804.jpg (1920x1280, 217.42K)

> RARE DUBS-DUBS AND IRL POST!

Well, that is a bit of a review and a half right there to be sure, my fren!
I feel like some sort of "slimey" sip though is a bit... peculiar to say the least, my fren!
> Are you sure this is in-date and not some DISCOUNT Pocari?!

Also, did the GHOUL help with the sip-testing? kek

> the streamer videos look incomprehensible for outsiders
And now I need to do some investigation it seems, my fren!
Although I imagine if I watch any of those CStreamers there I might get put on a list or something!

Some might even say CLASSIC Dreamyfus, my fren!

Attached: Mina176.webm (854x480, 1.99M)

chnk net is more like an intranet without vpns for everything

Attached: 1636681161126.jpg (2979x3918, 612.91K)

I've seen some short clips of people talking about it, also the girls go beyond ayylien with the filters

Attached: 1640795992738.jpg (2780x1967, 308.85K)

I also like boca

Attached: 1647309671087.jpg (809x1079, 214.3K)

> But I heard from that one Olympian from the US who went traitor for the CCP that you can just use a VPN!
That is before the tweet suddenly vanished I mean!

To be completely fair, if they'd like their own little intranet to stay way from the non-Commie folks, that works for me!
> It just means less Chinese H4X0RS in your vidya after all!

I was about to say... I just looked up "Chinese streamers" and some of them look a bit... odd to say the least!
> Maybe not Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls looking odd but it's getting there!
I don't know what the whole idea is there to be fair since I think most people will realize that it's more AI than person in the picture there!

Attached: Mina138.jpg (600x800, 43.87K)

Heck, I've heard some folks even say THAT one KJimmy-Jam should've been their first win to be fair!
> And I wouldn't even know who those folks are at all to be fair, my fren!
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4JGye4dQU

Attached: Yoohyeon19.webm (854x480, 384.15K)

I put the bigger bottle in the fridge and I will have a cold Pocari to review
>you can see all the dust on my monitor
>messy person
tastes faintly like grapefruit and I like grapefruit
>> Are you sure this is in-date and not some DISCOUNT Pocari?!
Well the label says product of Korea but I do not see a date code, but to be fair to them
>KEEP REFRIGERATED
so I might have done an out-of-spec review
If I were to call them and complain they would ask if I followed all the instructions and I would say yes but then they would say "was it refrigerated?" and I say no
>OUT OF WARRANTY

>Ghoul
well it didn't hurt the review

Attached: Dami Pocari Sweat Blue Monster.jpg (504x378, 159.54K)

kek, and the girls are practically slaves streaming all day for the chinese simps, in some kind of shady agencies

Attached: 1631456218163.jpg (1130x1695, 387.17K)

Isn't that just K-pop?

Attached: 1649974127049.jpg (686x687, 39K)

Heck, don't worry about the "messy" monitor there, my fren!
I haven't cleaned mine in a while and every time I turn it off I have a bit of a BRUH moment to say the very least!

> so I might have done an out-of-spec review
I knew something was up there, my fren!
I guess it needs to be partaken in like... right out of the fridge or something like that to TRULY be enjoyed!
It's the FANCY KSips engineering and what not!

> GHOUL!
youtube.com/watch?v=DMAE5CNtl-I

I'm sure that most of them are there to be fair... and I'm sure that the Commies take their fair bit of money from them as well!
> The Commies are FULED by simps or something!

I guess at least they have some sort of living there doing their streaming bit?
I just wouldn't want to play Chinese League of Legends all day to be fair!
> THAT'D make me go off the deep end!

Attached: THE EYE.png (627x546, 372.95K)

can't blame the girl, she made loots of moneys there before going back to USA for a comfy living, like so many chinese patriots

Attached: 1624104495660.jpg (440x501, 41.79K)

They should put them in one of those camps or something to make sure they don't have the LAB LEAK and to make sure they aren't a spy as well!
> Maybe they can make one of those camps far out in the desert as well like in the ol' 1940s days and they can stay there for a while as well!
I wouldn't mind that one bit!

Attached: fuck prc.jpg (1280x1706, 472.71K)

>grapefruit
great, I love thhat bittersweet flavor, more than oranges

Attached: 1623927976061.gif (520x293, 1.03M)

maybe for a super dark nugu agency, the conditions in korea and china are not even comparable

Attached: 1651420010927.jpg (1896x888, 116.27K)

I don't doubt that. Korea is still a shithole for workers though.

Attached: 1649974187044.jpg (2500x3300, 648.43K)

it's all good money until one the party decides that the girls and simps make china look bad or something, still is all legally gray there

Attached: 1623038303850.jpg (1080x538, 244.96K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another one of those Jimmy-Jams that feels like it came out a bajillion years ago but not really but it does have a "sample" or whatever those folks call it these days of an older BOP in there the frens might know!
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oA9UmRd4I

But how could some WAMEN make GREAT CHINA look bad, my fren?!
> They're the home of the WOLF WARRIORS after all!
I heard they were the most FEARED men in the world who could singlehandedly fight three bears at once, just imagine what harm they could cause to anyone who makes fun of China!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

but the legal system is there, and when shits happens the people are allowed to know if anything china is closer to nk in the way it works

Attached: 1634926064064.jpg (890x1332, 162.71K)

remember that last year the ccp got mad over the pop twinks because of the image, they want to promote future soldiers or some shit like that

Attached: 1647765397513.jpg (1670x1016, 139.05K)

I do recall that, actually!
I guess that there were some "too effeminate men" there or something according to Mr. Pooh and he just wasn't having any of it!
> I don't know what they actually did to "fix" that "problem" there, maybe just throw them in jail and make them sign a paper saying "I will be a MANLY MAN from now on, I promise!"

That seems like the most likely route to me!

Attached: Mina22.jpg (960x734, 63.83K)

poor murican nips, they were good boys, wonder if they find a spy tbh

Attached: 1624788748508.jpg (1080x1080, 61.79K)

mandatory gym and proteins lel, even forced beards

Attached: 1636876333748.jpg (1784x2048, 376.83K)

It's also heavily skewed in favor of the chaebol families which make up something crazy like a third of the country's economy. Have you seen Parasite? Granted none of that is unique to Korea, but Korea has the worst worker's rights of wealthy countries according to ITUC.

Attached: Jihyo dressed for winter.webm (640x1112, 1.65M)

I'm not sure on the numbers at all to be fair but if there were any "spies" caught, it was like one or two people max kek
> I think MOST of the "spies" were in Hawaii and a lot of them just sort of got away with it in the end!

The whole Japanese internment thingy was a bit of a sperg-out move by FDR for sure... he was a bit of a paranoid fellow!
> At least not as paranoid as Stalin though, otherwise I think they would've found a lot more "spies" in the end!

> Holy heck!
Mr. Pooh over there IS training a whole generation of MEGA CHADS it seems!
I bet they even listen to like... Chinese metal music or something and they routinely save people from burning buildings just for the fun of it!

> Given the buildings don't collapse in like 10 seconds after catching fire because they're all made of Styrofoam kek

Attached: Mina152.webm (378x480, 1.66M)

they're obsessed with hierarchies there, so they can behave like kangz, but you still have to remember that there's not the level of censorship and dystopian stuff that it's common in china where something as people protesting with pots ends up being framed as a foreign provoked pot festival

Attached: fight club china approved ending.jpg (780x438, 31.21K)

makes sense, is not like some nip in SF can give them valuable info, maybe looking the harbor or something

Attached: 1636940081826.jpg (1371x1920, 339.66K)

>there's not the level of censorship and dystopian stuff that it's common in china
That's a pretty low bar to surpass. I'm not trying to defend China, just pointing out that Korea's hardly a shining example of how to run things either. One of the side effects of going from the poorest country in the world to the 11th biggest economy in the world over the span of 5 decades I suppose.

Attached: Jihyo VLive.webm (640x1116, 1.77M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I mean... you had to know this one BOP of a Jimmy-Jam was coming and let it be known that BOP doesn't describe this CERTIFIED HOOD CLASSIC of a Jimmy-Jam we've stumbled upon today!
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

I think that FDR wasn't even as concerned about the information they were relaying as much as the "sabotage" element to it which was pretty laughable given that there was like... maybe a handful of those events taking place during WWI from spies!
> Also, this list of "spies" on the ol' Wikipedia doesn't even have that many in the US at all!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_spies,_1930–45

Most of them are in Asia it seems!

Also a bit of a meme as well to go with it!
> No one was allowed to delay evacuation in order to harvest their crops and subsequently Californians were faced with shortages of fruits and vegetables. Japanese Americans grew 95 percent of the state's strawberries and one-third of the state's truck crops.

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

yeah, the boomers are kings and the new ones are waiting their turn to be the cruelest as possible, that translates into bullying everywhere since school to work, it's like japan where they're first world and backwards as fuck simultaneously

Attached: 1625535939366.jpg (1080x1350, 130.1K)

weird seeing stuff like hungarians and germans there..

Attached: 1646630275341.jpg (1005x1280, 166.85K)

Now I don't think this one fellow counts as a "spy" there to be fair BUT just look at his POWERFUL name!
> Wellington Koo – as member of Lytton Commission during his diplomatic mission in Manchukuo, reported the frequent watching of suspicious Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and White Russian employees in the Hotel Moderne, Harbin. Similarly, Amleto Vespa as a Manchu/Japanese forces secret agent, confirmed the presence of such secret agents in places where the mentioned diplomatic commission stayed in country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Koo

> RAREST OF RARE QUADS SPOTTTED!

Those Japanese folks were even trying to steal from their "Allies" sort of like how Britain was trying to steal the atomic secrets from the US that in turn led to them being stolen by the Rooskies!

Attached: Mina51.jpg (1000x1500, 184.57K)

where did you get all those neins
>german

Attached: based Dami.jpg (1366x2048, 490.28K)

Over half of Korea's elderly live in poverty, so I wouldn't say the boomers are doing good either. It's the highest in the developed world by a huge margin. Japan has a similar problem with an elderly population, but they had a 20 or so year head start to industrialize and set up social systems and they're the only East Asian country where the elderly aren't dependent on their relatives for stable support. On paper, Japan's problems seem to be pretty exaggerated to me. The real problems seem to be more cultural like going out drinking with your boss every night or expected to do unpaid overtime. This is a pretty good albeit sad video on Korean elderly poverty.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvkGOeLoZG4

Attached: Jihyo archery fail.webm (1610x1080, 1.85M)

ET TU NIGEL

Attached: 1639946665387.jpg (1080x1920, 279.09K)

It must be said that we haven't seen such RARE digits in a HOT minute and a half there to be sure, my fren!
> Heck, I remember seeing some truly RARE digits from one fren or another there a while back but this is quite the new and BLESSED development!

I guess that Mr. Koo there grew up next to those British folks in China back in the day or something and liked hanging around with them so much he just went and named himself something TRULY British!

> If only he went with Wellingham... truly a missed opportunity!
youtu.be/vdNCodNURW8?t=44

Attached: Mina44.jpg (752x750, 130.48K)

yeah, japan looks like the best place to be in the region (assuming your don't have to work in a japanese company) they still can be socially autistic with foreigners if you're not in a big city tho, the situation with the old people in sk is surprising considering the money they make, but living there isn't cheap either

Attached: 1625549468662.jpg (1660x2490, 262.96K)

they just needed more italian spies to win1

Attached: 1651130099844.jpg (959x1279, 264.27K)