What is the worst type of person in todays society? Who is the absolute lowest form of human?

What is the worst type of person in todays society? Who is the absolute lowest form of human?

Attached: 1651382086891.jpg (413x417, 35.56K)

Hypocrites.

american CEO's

anyone who is influenced by mass psychology
aka "Masses"

Uneducated Internet tough guys who think they know how the world should run and push their viewpoints on others.

NPC's, on all parts of the political spectrum.
Those who can't make their own opinions and base theirs off of political dogmas are society's deadweights.

rich Jew bankers

NIGGERS

Social Engineers

You and your mother

Uk parliment...nothing short of hypcryt slags

You should easily be able to counter their feeble ideas with that big brain of your’s, right?

How niggers wasn't the first reply shows how far we have fallen...

Not that anyone thinks that but it should have been.

Attached: 1651777206814m.jpg (1024x768, 105.56K)

Americans.

jews

Feminist dumbasses who change their opinion and gender based on the lastest trends

Attached: cartoons.jpg (474x379, 21.33K)

this

Stupid cum guzzling OP

Post your gut, redneck boomer.

Attached: 1651683668303.gif (500x267, 999.48K)

OP is the lowest form of human

Which you, personally, aren't a part of, I'm sure.

This

Attached: 1651727872686.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Pedos, it's always been pedos

>Pedophilia bad cause the masses say it is

No, I am. But I notice it about other people and it bugs me. I acknowledge that I deserve to get gassed.

trump cultists

dns0p

tax collectors

>>Pedophilia bad cause the masses say it is
well theres a good reason for that

fat chicks with a queen complex

LOL damn i didn't even think of them

Attached: 1651874469185.jpg (251x240, 10.43K)

>well theres a good reason for that
Israeli detected

Anyone who discusses politics ever. Literally never met one person who knows what they're talking about. Every single politician, pundit, and writer had made colossally stupid fucking mistakes. Not that I know shit, I just know things here and there and can see that bullshit. If you can think about and readily discuss political issues without getting angry and frustrated with retards then you're not a trustworthy person, you're too easily swayed by your personal cognitive dissonance.

Chubby white suburban single moms.

This actually. Thae Kazars.

White people

BASED

Fuck off Nazi

>cognitive dissonance.
This is the root of everything I hate about people. They’ll say things then proceed to sag the complete opposite in order to win an argument. I stopped arguing with people because of this.

The willfully ignorant. (aka variety-pack niggers)

[Verification not required.]

Talking heads

Gender traitors, basically feminine men, and masculine women

pedos

diddler detected

It’s over. The streets are going to be overrun and controlled by hand to hand combat trained milking squads. There an army coming.. China is flooding the countries of their enemies with armies of hormone adjusted body augmented face adjusted lady bois…Thousands of them. Millions. they are coming for your cock and balls to drain you of your semen to attack our countries population. they will milk you so frequently that you will never have a family and our countries GDP and fighting ability will plummet. They have millions of lady bois on ships and planes right now. They are fighting and fucking on their way here for fun. some areas will be so heavily saturated that there will be two three or four lady bois per man. many of you won’t have a chance to get away. If you’re lucky you’ll never get taken to the breeding dojos…

tl;dr but this reminds me - people who do not understand the importance of brevity are the worst

Attached: 1651686965733.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

>diddler detected
I don't like kids

Me, always has been

call them what you want ped.

strawman

Brevity invites people who are either A) Not interested in enough in the first plce or B) Too stupid to be included in the conversation. You should briefly bow-out and show yourself to the shitpost thread.

[Verification: Yeah Joe]

Great example, thank you.

Attached: 1651371190194.jpg (605x468, 57.85K)

get a load of this faggit. yeah guy get all emotional about it.

Moaning, low self-esteem contrarians. They bring everybody down.

Redditor, obviously

>Chinese gook
>Chinese corona virus
>6 million++ deaths around the world

Attached: 458B1B18-0477-452E-91DF-4C1F858DF80E.jpg (220x291, 40.03K)

Sounds like you are one that got into a twitter argument imo

Get a load of this cuck.

Niggers are an awful violent annoyance but I don’t consider them people, so yeah Jews are the worst.

niggers
let me tell ya bout nigger
niggers
I hate em more than jews

niggers
man i really hate niggers
niggers
nothin but bad news

mexicans

>great example thank you
>great example thank you

FUCK YOU GOYIM ASSHOLE!

YOU SHOULD DIE LIKE PALESTINIAN!

OP is.
I know you wanted to find people lower than your but you're the lowest of the low.
Most hated is pedos though by far. Borderline irrational hatred.

NPCs. Not people who have strong political biases one way or another but ones that when presented proof like Tucker Carlson cherry-picked information, Don Lemon outright lied to you, are shown proven data, given a reasonable counter argument, etc. Crawl into their shells and resort to calling the opposition something like tranny, shill, tell them to take their meds, or assume they are a Russian troll named Boris instead of accepting counter information, respectfully disagreeing, presenting information or viewpoints of their own (you know like a healthy debate).

Oh, Trump supporters!

Niggers.
/thread

Right wing evangelical Christians