It clicked lads

it clicked lads

Attached: 220px-Die_Lit_by_Playboi_Carti.jpg (220x220, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jui9SoiR9Vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

Which song is your favorite user? Mine is flatbed

RN it's a tie between Lean 4 Real and Mileage.

Wait so is this album a meme or do people actually think it is some masterpiece?

>he doesnt know

yes

Masterpiece no, a really fresh output in the pretty stale trap game at the moment yes

What's unique about this one?

he raps in a gay voice when he isnt mumbling

The production is really stand out. The best description I've seen is that it's like the soundtrack to a trap jrpg. The minimalist aesthetic is also executed pretty well. Carti is less of a rapper and more like a "sound" if that makes sense.

pretty odd, rough on the edges, yet somewhat ethereal in quality in terms of production

and the rapping is somewhat unique even for mumble rap, as Carti on some tracks just sounds like he's bordering on glossolalia

The production does it all really. I also enjoy his voice but the instrumentals are just beyond good most of the times. It has a nice psych feeling to it

You guys beat me to it. Pi'erre is the new Metro Boomin

Thanks, I'll check it out.

nope
this is what actually made the record good

I bet you're the same guy faggot

>Carti on some tracks just sounds like he's bordering on glossolalia
People call it a baby voice, he does it on pissy pamper/kid cudi

youtube.com/watch?v=Jui9SoiR9Vk

Pierre Bourne and playboi carti are like Eric b and rakim

no, what I meant was that Carti tends to mumble on certain tracks in way where he sounds almost completely unintelligible

no they're not, you dipshit

what you meant to say is that they're basically the modern version of those two

>what you meant to say is that they're basically the modern version of those two
Yeah they are, I assumed everyone knew what I meant

This is one of my favorites of his its just so good like wtf

Attached: Tears.jpg (250x259, 10K)

long time

Top tier album cover as well

Carti took cloud rap and invented like 5 new genres with it
>Trip-hop trap
>shoegaze rap
>Trapgaze
>Dream pop trap
>Post-trap

Fell in Luv is amazing

rip

I know its a meme but dream pop trap sounds very accurate

a minimal masterpiece to the point that it becomes psychedelic. home (kod) is one of the most forward thinking trap songs ever

Long Time and Lean 4 Real

WLR needs to be out already.

Attached: kes4rxip7bx21.jpg (750x746, 75K)

yes it's a great album and all but has anyone brought up how this is one of the best album covers in a long time? damn

Carti takes trap's tendency to put adlibs over the place to it's limit. Some songs are literally just him adlibing around. It's a trap album where the lyrics are almost irrelevant, which seems paradoxial in a hip-hop album. The adlibs blend into the minimal, repetive and ethereal instrumentals, creating a psychadelic atmosphere. A post-dream-trap masterpiece.

Is Pi'erre Bourne the modern Brian Wilson? I read an interview where he said he literally lived inside a studio for over a year, only leaving occasionally to restock on food.

miley cyrus
catchin bodies

i was relistening to some of the songs off of die lit but i never noticed but pierre borne or whoever produced layers multiple different adlibs over each other and it adds more dynamic to the instrumental and his vocals.

lean4real

RIP FREDO

Lean 4 Real

Can't decide what's better, the shitposting about the album or the album itself

I bet you’ve had Sex with a woman, faggot

Literally the same album but better rapping

Attached: E14921DA-F0D7-4151-A9B7-0AB7662949CA.jpg (320x320, 37K)