For me, it's kusique

For me, it's kusique.

Attached: file.png (2013x664, 738K)

Oh cool, a fresh new meme

so do people on this board not actually like listening to music?

gusic is the highest form of usic
dogs go away

Attached: 1555946565166.jpg (500x375, 44K)

As an avid kusique listener i can tell you guys that Bladee - Eversince is considered as the best kusique album

Some don't. OP is probably one of them

t. low IQ shmuzak listeners

based

>liking music

my IQ is too high for music

What is Atomizer doing in gusic? That shit belongs in music.

it's a good album

songs about fucking is music, atomizer is gusic

what fuck are korn and pixies doing in the music section

what album is bottom right of gusic

Yeah so are the other music albums. gusic is not just about being good. It's about breaking boundaries. Atomizer does no such thing.

t. low IQ scaruffi heretic

Not Available by the Residents, check it out for one of the weirdest, most unique albums out there

they don't. they prefer to be forcefed garbage by alogrithms, ecelebs, and corporate-owned "indie" blogs so that they can make memes out of them and get ebin upboats. once upon a time, people on this board respected music. now we've had to go underground and lock access to kusique to keep it safe from a fantano review where he horribly botches its stylistic origins and historical context.

t. schmuzak listener
bladee and playboi carti are peak schmuzak

bladee is bottom-tier shmuzak

why is gusic literally my music taste right now
all I listen to is avant-gard jazz, albini and things that sound like captain beefheart

saying kusique instead of kusic is pseudo as fuck

I'm sorry, user.

trips don’t lie man
bladee 2019

Great meme friend, will be sure to call people I disagree with "shmuzak" listeners :)

Some examples of Kusique:
John Wiese - Soft Punk
Libido - My Private Sun
Christian Wallumrod Trio - No Birch
三上寛 - ジャンピング・ビーンズ -闇に浮く-
Safety Magic - s/t
Zenjin - Pse********ion (can't uncensor the name because you get banned for talking about it)

do you like gorguts - obscura

Fuck music

this is an anti-music board

WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS WHAT ARE THE LOCKED ALBUMS

Hall and Oates live albums

it's just the entire Viper discography

Sutcliffe Jugend - We spit on their graves

t. muzak eating envypleb

this is one of them

Attached: R-5514934-1395352866-1049.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Merzbow's 80s albums

This chart is so dumb you can only find it here on Yea Forums, home of retards

my albums

oooo did you get excited that you couldn't get downvoted for saying the naughty word?

I just listen to lots of music to seem intresting, i dont enjoy most of it

I know lots of them if you want, but I'd rather not hurt anyone

some pretty good kusique right here

Attached: R-1049734-1252776612.jpeg.jpg (499x500, 99K)

people on this board only like music inasmuch as it lets them parrot the opinions of piero scaruffi so they can feel intelligent

i wanted to agree because of the trips, but now listening to it and it sounds like what a loser being bullied sounds. in other words: pathetic

Music is a mental glitch/virus that perverts and distracts God’s children away from worship and prayer. To move your body to the beat of a drum is expressly forbidden in the Abrahamic tradition! Why? Over 50% of demonic posession cases are initiated with metronomic weirding and palindrome-based memetic reenforcement. Why do you think pop radio stations play the same 40 songs all day? Your soul is in danger if you even think of a song in your head, and devising and original score is almost impossible without entering into a profane supernatural contract.

Attached: 929B1898-ECCB-47E5-AB57-70A6C9615DDE.jpg (900x900, 119K)