Psychedelic Journey

I'm having my first psychedelic trip on paddo's in 3 days. What is the best Yea Forumssic for psychedelics?

Attached: Innerspeaker.jpg (1500x1500, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw
youtu.be/lB6Ba6dHkbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2640x1505, 988K)

hunee - trance fusion

Attached: Hunee.jpg (1200x1186, 399K)

Trust me OP, listen to pic related, please.

Attached: 0000012226.1345162203orig.jpg (1181x1181, 100K)

What are you tripping?

This is going to be intense.
I will listen to it, thank you!

Attached: alice phoebe lou.jpg (600x813, 95K)

Classical is always great.
I like some relaxing beats too: John Hopkins, Tyco, Brian Eno.
Towards the end I sometimes binge drink, GG Allin is played.

Any Animal Collective release
Sweet Trip - Velocity:Design:Comfort.
Guerilla Toss - GT Ultra
Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun
Black Dice - Beaches and Canyons (only after the peak though)

Attached: DFA2125R_Packshot_1024x1024.jpg (864x864, 121K)

at least put in MGMT S/T instead of their debut jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw

Definitely not tame impala, that would be a waste. Might as well be listening to pop on the radio

Bait

tame impala isnt even psychedelic music. if anything its like shitty brown weed. not even laced it's just shit and youre 14 and think weed makes you trip.

Elijah Waters - centerfold
This is art please listen to this OP

Attached: elijah.jpg (640x640, 159K)

truss me

Attached: 220px-Grateful_Dead_-_Road_Trips_Volume_2_Number_3.jpg (220x200, 25K)

Unironically just listen to something you're comfortable and familiar with. The last thing you'd probably want during a psychedelic experience is some indistinct animal screeching, or other such fuckery, coming from a record you've never heard before. Also, be safe and have fun.

thisssss user gets it. it's realy easy to get into a bad trip when you are listening to something you are not familiar with.

this is a good point. the most important thing is to be comfortable, there's nothing wrong with listening to something you're already very familiar with in order to make sure you stay comfortable. you'll probably gain a new/deeper appreciation with it too. bad trips are no fun at all, dont be risky

If you really wanna have fun, definitely checkout Psykovsky you'll love it, great relaxing music

Also, don't trip alone. Worst idea you might ever have. Have someone sober around just in case. Plus it's pretty fun to share your experiences with someone

You posted it

what in the fuck is a paddo's
Listen to Dark Side of the Moon

I listen to everything in its full length before I add it to my playlist :)
my housemate knows about me doing this, is that enough or do I need someone in the same room?

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 20K)

Don't fucking waste acid with that garbage album OP what's wrong with you

scrub

Paddo's, truffels, psychedelic mushrooms,
potato poteto

what in the fuck is a google?

youtu.be/lB6Ba6dHkbI

not innerspeaker

Attached: Meddle.jpg (1000x1000, 970K)

wtf just call em shrooms

>I listen to everything in its full length before I add it to my playlist :)
Good thinking, you don't wanna get blindsided by something you think is gonna mess with your experience.

>my housemate knows about me doing this, is that enough or do I need someone in the same room?
Pretty much just do what said. Your housemate doesn't need to hover over you per se, especially if you don't have the closest relationship, but ideally you want SOMEONE around to at least supervise and talk to you if you need it. Good vibes, user.

Attached: 1549514549512.png (161x155, 34K)

OP don't listen to these faggots, tame impala is one of the best things you can listen to tripping. Currents was literally made for the acid comeup.