Men who decided not to have kids? What made you choose that or lean that way?

Men who decided not to have kids? What made you choose that or lean that way?

For me:
> Have a good job, make lots of $ and really enjoy my lifestyle
> Don't want the added stress & difficulty
> Most parents I see are miserable
> Just don't want em

28M now. Used to want them but as I get older I just want them less and less. Alot of my friends are the same, we're just having a blast in life.

Btw, please let me know if you're attractive and/or have money. I'm not looking for Incel losers who are "childfree" because they never even attracted a girl

Attached: 1648824957909.png (744x863, 1018.49K)

Sad sack here. Was molested at age 5. Went to many psych wards and been in jail a bunch of times too. Decided when I was just 13 that I was never having kids because I knew I'd be an unfit parent. Always wore condoms so never made babies. Am older fart now and dont even date.

i was like you, now i'm 38 in May childless and want to kms. my thoughts changed in the past year or two and its likely too late

The war on humanity is led by jews

All the typical reasons right.
Cost of kid s is ridiculous.
Don’t need to add to the pop. Whatever.
But the real reason is being forced to raise kids as a group with all the other parents right? Like fuck giving a kid an iPad at a young age cause they went to school and all the other kids have it. And fuck the other parents. I have nothing in common with you and want nothing to do with you.

Also fuck dem kids

In capitalism, we live through profit above all else. And having children is always unprofitable monetarily. So in a capitalist society, we should not have children.

didnt decide i dont want kids, decided i wont raise kids.

i drive a few states over, get a burner phone, use fake names, pay with cash, smash and dash, never pull out, once in a while ill check the facebook to see if the girl has a kid, a few could be mine

I use to think like you but as you get older that will change one day, they bring you so much joy in the end and its worth it.

38, no kids. 3 fuckbuddies. All my earnings are my own. No child support. My free time is my own.

"Responsibility " is overrated.

I'm 38 and single. I've never been in a serious relationship. My life goal, as sad as it sounds (and maybe unrealistic) is to have a fem roommate with whom I will share all expenses and have sex once a week. What she does is none of my business, she pays the bills with me so half of house is hers.
Me? Work and vidya. That's it. Things happened in my life that turned me into pesimistic asshole and I don't think I would be a good father and a role model, even though I love kids and for some reason it seems like they love me too. (Don't turn this into some kind of perverted thought lel)

Wtf lotta 38 year olds here.

you mean a lot of larpers

Adoption is always an option as there are plenty of kids/teens that never get adopted and are just forced into adulthood as the foster system won't keep them once they're 18

if the kids like you then that tells you right there that you would be a good father.

Yeah theres those.

other option: look for a girl that just turned 18 and hook up with her and make your own kid with it

test

>28M now.
seems like a lot of folks are having them in their 30s so you're not safe yet buddy

Too much empathy. I do not cherish life, it is merely misery and maintenance, which I would never force on an innocent soul.

People choose to have kids primarily for selfish reasons - they want a tiny version of themselves, they want to propagate their genes, they want someone to love them unconditionally, they want someone to control, they want to fit in, they want to do what they think is expected of them, they have sex and don't use protection.

A tiny subset of parents go out of their ways to bring someone into this world, just so they can experience life.

But what life? Being a stranded mammal, in a collapsing society, as a fucking wageslave, in the most meaningless time in human history, on a dying planet? What kind of fucking gift is that.

Any child born today will experience gradual decay. Every year of their life will be worse than the previous.

Fuck no, I do not wish that on anyone.

I'd rather die alone, and know that no child of mine had to endure what I went through.

Also, I view the world without rose tinted glasses because both my parents were narcissistic assholes who didn't get two shits about me.

Attached: 1523391601554.jpg (630x748, 67.18K)

34 btw

You seem smart, have you not been able to carve yourself a piece of eden on this shit hole?

Mostly the same.

Fuck this planet.

There an army coming.. ..China is flooding the countries of their enemies with armies of hormone adjusted body augmented face adjusted lady bois…Thousands of them. Millions. they are coming for your cock and balls to drain you of your semen to attack our countries population. they will milk you so frequently that you will never have a family and our countries GDP and fighting ability will plummet. They have millions of lady bois on ships and planes right now. some areas will be so heavily saturated that there will be two three or four lady bois per man. many of you won’t have a chance to get away.

Kids are fucking stupid and don't deserve personhood

I would cheat on my wife and the kids would suffer.

I can't imagine being with on piece of ass for the rest of my life.

I am no casanova, but I can pull bitches when I need to.

I love variety.

Basically this for me minus the jails and wards. Ended up in law enforcement and it screwed me further with even worse PTSD.

I'm a well paid developer, who live in a large city, with a very high quality of life.

Some people would probably argue I lead a selfish life, but if you feel you are on board titanic and it is sinking, without any lifeboats, why not go back to the restaurant, poor a glass of whiskey, listen to the music, and enjoy the last moments of bliss you can before nothingness envelopes you.

>Why no kids user?

Just not for me

Attached: slide nigga.gif (300x225, 499K)

>25
>have a good job (on track for my first 6 digit year, granted it’ll be 105, so barely.)
>was attractive, little bit fat now, but marriage does that I suppose

Don’t have kids because I’m just not responsible enough. Cost way outweigh the rewards. I’ve got dogs, I like those instead. Can still go fuck off and do whatever I want, and my dogs will with just vibe at home alone, or come with me and not be (as much of) a nuisance. Also they behave much better than most children.

I was abused really badly, lots of physical and physiological abuse. Mom was a skitzo, and it runs in my family. I am happily married and have a simple life with her and some animals. neither one of us have any desire to deal with kids, other peoples kids, or other kids parents, Not to mention the school system, creeps, and having to buy them shit i cant even afford for myself.

I got a vasectomy about it, wife gives me tons of ass and fuck n suck. We have dogs and goats and chickens. Thats enough for me.

Watching every single parent I've ever seen fucking suffer over having a child. Plus you get the added bonus of laughing at them behind their back when the kid(s) get in their way.
fuuuuuuuuck that.

I'm 28M too. I've never had a relationship nor I intend to. I hate children and I have an inherited condition that will kill me in my mid 50s that I do not wish to pass on anyone. Also, I make good $$ but childcare is expensive af and I don't want to cut back on personal luxuries.
I think those arguments are enough, in my case.
go away already

37 here with kids.
i lived the life for awhile in my 20s, single, low 6 figure income. 6'1" and attractive enough.
But seriously how do you not wanting a family at some point? you must be really broken.
and what about your future? I've watched my parents age and need help with things. You think your fucking retirement fund is going to pick you back up off the floor and put you in the wheelchair?

Attached: they stay the same age.jpg (600x335, 25.4K)

My kid and the responsibility i have for my family gives my life a sense that i really like.
That was not the reason why i wanted a child but that was something i got.

It is nothing i would recommend to anyone. But getting pushed to the limits is oddly satisfying.

I am attractive i'd say.
My first gf was very beautiful but sonewhat a bitch.
But second gf is my wife. She is perfect for me.

Also, outlook on life/future is discouraging. Seems selfish to bring a life into this world when I don’t even REALLY want to be alive most of the time. I’m not gonna kill myself, but like, I wouldn’t be mad if I died.

Im in my early 30's. Had accident kid in early 20's that fucking ruined my life. I wanted kids but not until I had my degree and was on a good job path. Kid wrecked my shit.
Am hoping that later in life ill get to the point where im glad i had my accident but it sure as shit aint now.

That really sucks. Hope you're not still policing. Its mostly a thankless job even though cops are very necessary. At least most of what they do is necessary.

No, i intend to enjoy my life without having to depend on someone else later in life, WHen im to old to care for myself, and im laying on the floor facing death, I will still have lived three times as much as you, doing the things i wanted, and not listening to some bitch ass kid scream and act retarded.

All those long nights? interrupted sex? calls from school, homework? the list goes on, the entire time you are doing that, changing diapers, teaching them not to eat paint chips. Ill be drinking and fucking and relaxing.

When i die, i die, i wont pawn it off on someone else.

Attached: 1641537688164.jpg (545x362, 40.13K)

Still with the same bitch or different hoe?

33, I choose not to having kids since I was really young. I've been with a girl in a long time relationship. Both are not interested in having kids. All people I know are miserable with their kids. Also they look like if their are in their 50's.

Not only I don't want kids but I don't want a wife either.

I'm selfish. I hate sharing. I love having things my way. I love having not to worry about anything but myself.

it's pretty obvious that most in this thread are still children themselves.
life is suffering friends. it is what it is.
some of us are lucky enough to pick our burdens.
I've got bad news your grand plans for your death won't go how you think.
You'll have a long slow drip into decrepitude. before your know it the money will all begone. and you'll be alone.

Attached: 1572311731636.jpg (682x682, 63.76K)

Kids suck.
What more is there to say?

That’s the goal, all the money will go, and I will blow the last grand on some meth and drive off the Grand Canyon.

>gg bois

24, decent job, average looking, have a gf. Don't want kids because they are generally disgusting, noisy, break shit, get in the way of everything from sex to vacations, and drain money. Don't mind being an uncle but never want to be a dad, and am getting a vasectomy next time I can take some time off

Granted, but its better than killing what joy you could have for kids

I'm married and live on a farm with animals, you can call me whatever you want, getting a vasectomy was the best thing i ever did, mental illness runs in my family to boot. I'm not going to spread that sickness. I'm gonna have a beer, and eat fresh veggies out of my garden, milk my goats, and likely outlive your stressed out ass.

Have fun helping them study for tests, I'm going hunting.

Attached: 1650984036590.jpg (443x523, 208.53K)

Godspeed, user, you’re living the dream. Self sufficiency is one of the few joys in life. Happy for you, drink a beer for me.

deep down this is the life all men want

This thread reminded me that I don't hate kids I hate annoying parents

I don't want to have kids because that means raising them and having to take care of them, and that sounds like the most insufferable thing in the world to me, I prefer doing whatever tf I want with my life than whatever society expects of me

If you want to have kids or already had them and it makes you happy, good for you, it's not everyone's case, it's not even th default case, why do you think there are so many men abandoning their kids? Because they didn't want to have them, and I would be so miserable with a kid that I'd become a shitty deadbeat parent eventually

So, no thanks, there's only one life and I'll make the best of it

Love you Yea Forumsro
thanks

Attached: 1616922913509.png (989x1251, 345.02K)

i cant relate to ppl, interpersonal relationships are just pretend, i am just an empty shell. doesn't do well in a relationship. plus i have a bunch of genetic problem and i dont want to be responsible to take care of someone else problem. if i want a kid ill get a ground squirrel they are like kids with adhd.

Attached: httpstwitter.comGkhiNUwtpbx78cA.jpg (900x1200, 199.17K)

Because I’m a vigilante,got no time for kids.

Attached: ED546427-F01A-4682-9679-06650008972A.jpg (1280x854, 330.17K)

Kids consume your time, money, freedom and make a fucking mess of your house. I'm an oldfag who never wanted them, never had them and have zero regrets. Also, I'm married to a hottie 25 years younger than me.

Sounds like the dream, I want to be like that too user

>You think your fucking retirement fund is going to pick you back up off the floor and put you in the wheelchair?
you think your kids are going to do that? lmfao your kids will be out on their own and you'll be nothing than an inconvenience for them. why does any parent under that age of 50 seem to think life is an episode of Leave It To Beaver or The Waltons where their kids will always live at home and couldn't possibly consider their old ass to be irritating af?
and fuck no i neither have nor want to ever have kids

I fucking hate kids too. dont get me wrong with all the dadposting shit.
kids are fucking annoying, expensive, gross. and definitely not for everyone.
I was late to the game at 37. by my late 20s all my friends had kids... and too this day they are ALL annoying little shits.
but shit really is different when you have one of your own.
all i'm saying is, never say never bros.

Attached: 35135.png (920x584, 911.04K)

I think I read a study where what you said was true. That parents were not exactly happy with their decision when they are still children/teens. Only when they really get up there in age are they glad they went for it and had them. Of course this is a gamble as you are trading in some of your youth for a person that may turn into a piece of shit/loser or you could possibly die and early death. A lot of risk is there so I can see the argument of not wanting to have kid's being child free.

see

I almost did not make it, I feel deep down that maybe on some weird cosmic level its life balancing itself out. I hope you make it too user, We had to try and buy the property through 11 different banks before we got approved, Don't give up. you can do it too.

Attached: O1KZwoE.jpg (868x782, 36.4K)

Dude it's not just trading some years of your youth, it's 18 years at least if you only have one kid, if you don't want to have kids don't have them, 18 years is a jail sentence when it comes to doing anything that makes you unhappy

Children are the greatest thing you can do with your life. Any else is just cope. There is no greater feeling than coming home to your children unconditionally loving you. What else do you do with your life? Fuck bitches and play video games? That's fun for a while but it loses all meaning and life becomes a monotonous hellscape. Raising children and continuing your blood line is the only reason to live.

you trully want to go that far? wow ... no. once i hit 65 - 70 i will shell myself... been there done that. i am not going to just suffer while my body falls apart

Thanks bro, ngl your comment and that frog pic made happy

3 reasons:
1: I am disabled and wouldn't be able to care for a child.

2: Even if I wasn't disabled, I don't think I could raise a child to be mentally stable and happy.

3: I couldn't get laid even if I wanted to.

I'll still be slapping goat titties around till cheese happens.

Attached: 241055705_2144978635650760_814380054446257521_n.jpg (945x499, 57.05K)

When I was born, my dad was 39 and my mom was 37.

Probably the best post on Yea Forums this year

What makes you happy is what makes you happy, in my case I don't give a shit about kids, I'd rather kill myself than be obligated to sacrifice my time, money and youth to raise kids, what makes me feel truly alive is drawing and painting, this year I almost died and my biggest regret was that I didn't paint enough before dying, so, happiness is subjective and whatever you feel about kids, is what I feel about my art

I had my first kid at 38. Never wanted them. I used to do want, when I wanted. Had money. Was out drinking and fucking all the time doing some crazy drugs. Then it happened. Now basically everything is opposite to what it was before. Yet I've never been more content and happy than I am now. I still love getting fucked up, whisky, coke, smoking, pussy (especially new pussy), but I don't get to do it anymore. So I have to keep the beast caged and curb my enthusiasm

Me and carrot know you can do it, Goodluck.

Attached: 1618433992500.jpg (500x748, 62.55K)

As a caretaker for a sick parent ever since I was a teenager, if I ever need someone to assist me like that, I'll just kill myself. I wouldn't put the burden of my care on someone else. I know how that feels.
Ties into how I don't want to have kids. I've cared enough for other people.

>your children unconditionally loving you.
This is simply a female-tier fairy tale. You are in deep cope

my friend daugther became a guy... but she is autistic. he still loves her... but its causing him pain..
>inb4 she use to live in California

Sometimes I think it would be nice, but then I spend time around my nieces and although it's nice for a little while, I definitely feel I wouldn't like it for extended period of time.

Also, what if your kid is autistic or something?

This screams Christian propaganda,you’re in denial about the current state of the world,welcome to the dark ages.

32 here
never wanted children throughout my 20s
a college girl i fucking for a few weeks got pregnant but she took care of it after some convincing on my part
honestly, it’s selfishness for me
i want to do what i want to fucking do with my time outside of work
my friends are starting to settle down and have kids
same with coworkers
i only start entertaining the idea of having children when i’m retarded drunk or holding a very young child
overall i regret nothing.
currently in a good relationship with a mommy gf with no kids
shits cash

Attached: D5B8357A-EAC4-4962-8B19-DC5736B24419.jpg (639x580, 51.13K)

say you where in 2004 when the 4 chin came out.... and you where like 18 - 25 add 20 year. yes most ppl on this site are around 30ish 40ish

Older guy here- never once , not one day in my life did I ever even think I should have kids. Never did and am glad I did not. Let the billions of other people who want a family go and have them

Attached: tumblr_ltbz7cMPv61qb5wbbo1_500.jpg (425x600, 203.8K)

Sounds like you're trying to cope with regretting your crotch goblins. So sorry my guy. I would straight up kill myself if a girl got pregnant and didn't abort that shit. Rather die and be stuck paying child support while being by harassed to be a part of their lives

I feel ya, I was raised by my grandparents and eventually I ended up becoming a caregiver, I love them. They're my family, they're my parents, and the moment they pass I'll be officially an orphan without family because the rest of my family are a bunch of drunk bastards who beat their wifes, husbands and kids. So, I love them but I resent having to take care of them, so I have mixed feelings about it, one day I'll be free but I won't have my parents with me anymore. Well, whatever, at least I won't have to take care of kids, I already spent too many years doing it and it was enough. I don't have regrets but I already did my part.

We don't have a consciousness within the void. That's the gift of material living and the only good thing about it

>in the most meaningless time in human history
i seen the internet rise. . . sorry to say but we are witnessing the most important human revolution after the industrial revolution

If you are a dude and have stable income you could easily find a woman that has her biological clock ticking and wants kids ASAP.

God I hate this picture so much. Look at that cunts psychotic dead eyes grinning while her child undergoes unnecessary pain so she can get a photo to virtu signal on social media.
Knowing her being an Amerimutt she likely had his penis mutilated as well.