Ripped off 3 more new ones boys!

Ripped off 3 more new ones boys!

Attached: 20220506_153645.jpg (1710x3043, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B09J24LV96/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_4JG8FH5P5FJT5PX2ZPW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I see those stickers I know at least I am getting the lowest gas price. They are too poor to go anywhere else.

Why are you stealing other peoples property?

Garbage goes in the garbage

Thanks, just put 6 up today

You seething means I accomplished my goal
amazon.com/dp/B09J24LV96/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_4JG8FH5P5FJT5PX2ZPW4

Attached: il_570xN.3269712020_czw9.jpg (570x494, 61.63K)

>NOOOOOO STICKER ON PUBLIC SPACE IS PRIVATE PROPERTYYYYYYY
is removing graffiti considered vandalism because the paint is someone's private property?

A friend of mine owns a gas station and puts them on himself kek

There's a station near me calling cops on people removing these because the owner puts them on.

He presses charges and has the cops write a trespassing citation.

fake news is fake

>calls cops over "mUH pOLITikUL sTIKerzzz"
what a bitch

Then why'd you vote for him?

>reduces his supply of possible customers
whew, what a genius businessman

I can only tell you the truth, I can't make you believe it.

>pulls off political stickers
What a bitch

In my town, he's not losing much. Very red area, just a few little pussy hat wearing commies we haven't run out of town yet

Not the same user but The guy I know says he thinks it helps, people stop to take pictures of them, he gets more traffic, bikers and truckers (high paying/regular customers) show up more. Anyway so what if he sucks at business? It's his right to fail, you can open your own gas station and raise an antifa or a trans flag if you want.

its gonna be funny when his store gets robbed and he calls the cops and they take their sweet time because they think it's just jimbob-michael trying to tell on people for trespassing

6 more were put up

Ahh-hahahaha!

>It's his right to fail
Just as it is my right to laugh at him

>boys

That sounds racist. You might want to check your privilege, user

You mean the cops the commies keep saying should be defunded? They don't mind at all. Happy to do it even. They get gas there too.

Commies can drive 20 minutes to Wally world

>Anyway so what if he sucks at business? It's his right to fail,
yeah, he has a right to fail, and i have a right to call him a dumbass. just because he's allowed to fail at business doesnt mean i have to sit and applaud him and polish his knob about how great of a job he's doing. stupid is stupid.

YEAH I LOVE PAYING MORE MONEY FOR SHIT POLITICAL POLICIES
GET REKT CONSERVATIVES

i forgot that in rural areas "cops" are actually just glorified hall monitors with guns

Imagine thinking gas prices differ that much around a local area. Either you don't drive or you're stupid, or quite possibly both.

the owners are too busy making sure their stickers and political flair look pretty, so they forget to update the pump prices.

And no commie Internal Affairs to ask questions when they shoot some dumb fuck with a Che shirt...

I didnt, which is why he's living in florida instead of the white house

wtf i love inflation now

Attached: fiery peaceful.jpg (800x420, 40.65K)

amazing how quick he is to spot someone pealing a sticker and how quick the police are to respond. smells of authenticity.

>fill up a tank with gas and get a free sticker
Sounds like a good promo for liberal customers

Oh you voted for the garbage: Peso Joe and the Ho. You just don't wanna admit it.

Attached: fag attack.webm (240x240, 738.11K)

can you actually explain "commie" without looking it up?

>commie Internal Affairs
you can shoot anyone you want because the town has 300 people and the chief of police is your uncle and 2nd cousin

are you an actual retard?

Small town and security cameras. It ain't hard to figure out who does it. They'll have a Joe Biden sign in front of their house.

>lefty fuck brags about not being poor
>drives a vehicle that runs on gas
lol what is this world

Attached: 1489728299321.jpg (489x493, 18.57K)

when thing bad scary and i no like

uhhuh

And owns the two gas stations in town. Oh and is an old Nam vet and commander of the local VFW..

Imagine taking a picture and bragging about this like you're on the front line of war.

You must be a strong, independent woman no doubt...

>Oh and is an old Nam vet
i'll give the big man a call if i need to flee the roof of an embassy in saigon

>Guaranteed replies
How is it just that easy to troll /pol/?

A system of government featuring a centrally planned economy, state ownership of all property and production, and which has failed every single time it has been tried, because as Maggy Thatcher famously said, ''Eventually, you run out of other people's money.''

>They'll have a Joe Biden sign in front of their house.
I'd actually kek but fyi unless you live in Maine or Vermont you'll lose your right to vote for a very good period of time for an aggravated harassment charge.

>which has failed every single time it has been tried,
this isn't a definition, this is commentary

>as Maggy Thatcher famously said
KEK
the only words that i ever cared about thatcher saying were along the lines of "oh god oh fuck that was a loud car bomb"

boomers/republicans and their hero worship of reagan and thatcher like they were gods come to earth is fucking pathetic

The local police don't harass people, they arrest them for being on video vandalizing private property while driving an easily recognized vehicle...

Communism HAS failed every time it was tried. That is a flat fact, not opinion.

And Reagan was a God. He brought down the USSR.

They'll be back up tomorrow/next week

Notice sticker is missing, check tapes, profit. Are you uhhh what's the word..retarded?

It's all about the warm, fuzzy feeling of Libs getting owned, again.

And making them drive 20 minutes out of town to get gas for their minivan. Happiness is where you find it.

Putting a sticker on a gas pump is a minor infraction and you're better off charging with trespassing. He'll pay a small fine and maybe be ordered not to return the property for some time just like if he threw his big gulp on the floor of your gas station. Doxxing someone and/or following them to their place of living and leaving a political message where they live is misdemeanor to felony misdemeanor.

pizza hut, pepsi and mcdonalds brought down the USSR.

Not when the cops do it. That's called Law Enforcement.

That's what happens when Libshits put on their black fag hat and mask, vandalize private property, then drive off in the car THE WHOLE TOWN RECOGNIZES. Because liberals are stupid.

>is removing graffiti considered vandalism because the paint is someone's private property?

I keep wanting to get a spray paint color-match for the back of roadsigns around here, because there's a 100-mile stretch of main road, and some knuckledragging fuckspangle has been spray-painting "The Earth is Flat" and similar bullshit on the back of the signs. I want to go out for a drive and clean up the backs of all those signs.
Does it count as vandalism, I dont know, but I'd like to give it a try.

Pizza Hut, Pepsi, and McDonalds, brought to you by the Untited- by God - States of America and Ronald Reagan.

please keep your hero cult out of our politics. separation of church and state

>brought to you by the Untited- by God - States of America and Ronald Reagan
did reagan, as a representative of the state, unilaterally make those businesses do deals with the USSR? isn't the government forcing companies to do their bidding communism???

I am sorry user, I'm drunk I don't have the reading comprehension. I thought you were saying people putting the stickers on should be followed home and have a Biden sign left on their lawn.
Have some boobs

Attached: 1649115769403.webm (316x422, 830.38K)

I'd check local regs, you could get in trouble simply because the signs are town property and doing anything to them is illegal. I feel your pain, but might be more trouble than it's worth.

Are you kidding? He didn't make them do it, he helped them do it.

No harm, no foul, Bruh

he used his authority to intervene in the free market for political gain?

Nope. He used his authority to help Pepsi et all to broker a trade deal that got us some of the best model airplane engines ever made on earth.

Novel Engines. Look them up. Seriously. Russkies knew how to build a small engine, just needed a market to sell them in. Viciously fast.

Free er trade is what brought down the USSR. Russkies found out what they'd been missing, thanks to Reagan and Thatcher.

>thanks to Reagan and Thatcher.
more like "thanks to television". its not like thatcher and reagan came to russia bearing the very first can of soda that any russian had ever seen.

imagine seething this hard about joe biden lol

>imagine seething this hard about criticism of joe biden lol

>broker
sounds like youre just trying to put a positive spin on his intervention because you liked him

Doesn't matter, he still did that

You're reaching a bit now, doncha think?

I know you aren't old enough to remember, but there was a time when we could actually get along with libs...

Before the pussy hats and the BLM. I -know- people from Russia and the USSR. WE REMEMBER what it was like when the wall fell. My baby brother has a piece of it on his mantel.

You young fucks that grew up thinking Caillou was brilliant don't know SHIT from Shoe Shine. (Neither is edible, BTW)

just stocked up