Now that the warmer weather is on the way, the higher temperature causes overpressure leaks...

Now that the warmer weather is on the way, the higher temperature causes overpressure leaks, so it's piss jug emptying day.

I'll get the other half tomorrow.

Attached: 0506221606_resize.jpg (3656x2057, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80zWv_yRRN0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I CAAAAAAMEEEEEE

Attached: bbbfc91e-6b6d-4e09-820a-80a1f472127e.png (408x313, 188.77K)

sip

Dude fucking why

Attached: images (1) (1).jpg (166x303, 9.92K)

Attached: 11137814_1798282387064176_741332856_n.jpg (640x640, 92.66K)

That's nasty

Help me understand, you’re saying you live in a cold place and thus you piss in bottles, then when it gets warmer you can dump them? What the fuck user…

Attached: 5F5693E9-6C64-4E13-9267-4EDD99811A3B.jpg (300x168, 8.01K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80zWv_yRRN0

Category 4 can destroy a man

Get some fucking therapy man

someone reverse lookup this shit- i dont want to

Attached: moss.jpg (1024x512, 83.24K)

I use a gallon jug to piss in at night. I keep it by my bed. I wake up in the night 2 or 3 times to piss so I get up, grab my jug, whip my dick out and sit on the edge of the bed and piss into it. When I'm done I put the cap on, set the jug down on the floor and go back to bed. Been doing that for years. Helps me fall asleep faster from not having to get up and go to the bathroom. When I wake up, I empty it and rinse it with water. I can't imagine keeping multiple piss jugs like you. Fuck that shit.

The other half?

Attached: 1620020247301.jpg (305x444, 28.83K)

it seems like it takes longer to piss in a jug and then flush it. why not just go right to the toilet?

Attached: 350lbs.jpg (240x198, 20.4K)

it's real

oh

Attached: 1650408629189.png (600x515, 448.36K)

Not quite that fat, but I am a lard ass.

same :)
try not to pp in a jug though, If a thot some how accidently fell in love with you and knew that she'd scream. All the best my brother in flab

Just throw them away. That's what I do. Fuck emptying them it's nasty

based

Attached: 1651870557898.webm (635x640, 694.76K)

on one hand your bathroom looks bery clean, on the other hand it does not

Drink one

Why the fuck do you piss in bottles when there's a perfectly good toilet? I shouldn't expect any more from 4chins
>Include me in the screencap

Attached: raidenpain.jpg (1080x600, 208K)

go back you pathetic mule

What's it like being a man child?

I'm not worried about being with a female at this point in my life. I'm old, i'm fat, i'm broke down health wise, and I got nothing going for me. I've made my peace with being alone for the rest of my life. I had my fun. Spent about 25 years of my life in the dating world. Was only with 4 women though in that time. All long term relationships. None of them ever really worked out and only ever brought me a mountain of stress and drama. I don't exactly like being alone, but I also know I got jack shit to offer a woman. So yeah, I keep the jug by my bed. I'll use it for the rest of my life. lol. Anyway, stay cool my fellow flabby bro! Cheers!

I know one person who keeps piss bottles/jugs irl and they are actually retarded

>go back
A once golden thread has been ruined.

Not sure how pissing in a jug is being a "man child". Most children I would imagine use a toilet. I generally do as well, but at night when I'm sleeping? I don't. That's what the jug is for.

You are doing it wrong user.

Catheter master race reporting in.

any oldfags remember jizzus?
ALL HAIL OUR KINGS

whats it like being a retard?

Attached: 1643380882524.jpg (320x290, 70.93K)

never give up frend, life has many surprises in store

Attached: 1651816438088.jpg (1104x621, 74.39K)

holy fuck

>I wake up in the night 2 or 3 times to piss
what the fuck is wrong with your bladder

enjoy your uti's and penis opening slowly splitting farther farther open till you can stick a cucumber in it.

Here to toast. I was here Bob!

I'm just gonna assume you're this way because of some unprocessed childhood trauma, which leads you to pissing in a jug, only to reframe it in your mind as being "efficient"

you know , the funny thing about this picture is the bathroom is fucking spotless clean.

you ever try /not/ being a waste of oxygen?

What’s the reason to piss in a jug? Because too lazy to walk to the bathroom?

If that’s the case, why not piss in a bucket and empty into the toilet the next morning? That would actually make you less of a fucked up person

Attached: 5CC2FC15-A547-482B-812E-C896963B72DE.png (426x759, 334.2K)

dont flush it! gobermnt will track you. empty only in a secret place in the forest, so no piss in drainage.

My method is less barbaric. My room is upstairs and the downstairs bathroom is directly under my room. So I drilled a hole in my floor and bought some PVC piping with a rubber hose that is at bed height, so when i wake up in the middle of the night i can just hang my dink off the bed and piss in the tube

You clearly don't know how catheters work.

Just sell it man, considering fertilizers have tripled in price, you're sitting on a treasure here.
10% piss / 90% water is a very good nitrogen fertilizer to water your plants with, favors growth.

Attached: 1643061527133.png (443x449, 205.14K)

jesus christ

If a woman ever came along that was actually interested in me, I wouldn't say no. But I also don't expect that it will ever happen either. But thanks for being kind. Cheers to you!

Honestly not sure. It's kind of weird actually. I piss maybe ONE TIME all fucking day while I'm awake, but when I sleep? I have to go at least 2 or 3 times while I'm asleep. Not sure why.

My step Dad beat the shit out of me when I was a kid. I also grew up without my real father. Could be from that? Not sure.

Yes actually. I tried that for most of my life. It never got me anywhere so I kind of gave up.

Jug/Bucket -- what's the difference? I use a jug and when I wake up I empty it in the toilet. Would be the same way if I used a bucket like you suggested. Don't see how using a jug over a bucket makes me a fucked up person, but hey you are indeed entitled to your own opinions.

Yo you got some bathroom on your piss

Lmfao

I don't piss in bottles because it's cold, I do it because I fucking wake up to piss every fucking 30-45 minutes and I'm not dragging myself out of bed that often.

It costs too much to keep my room in the 60s in the summer, and when it gets in the 70s-80s the temperature raises the pressure, causes leaks, and it smells.

Not me but accurate answer. 34 bmi.

That's just as big a pain when there's hundreds of them. Weighs a fucking ton. Even extra strong bags rip at less than half full.

Only my room is a disaster. I live with others; the rest of the house is clean. I just moved them into the bathroom to empty them.

feelsgoodman

that wasn't me. I'm just a lazy slob. Also the drugs pretty much kill your give-a-fuck. You're reading too much into it.

My bad user, I thought you were OP that saved his jugs for unknown reasons, and I agree, at the end of the day there isn’t much difference from a jug and a bucket.

All good. No worries. I am definitely not OP. I don't see the point in pissing in so many different containers. It's much easier to just use a gallon jug and empty it when you wake up the next day. Not to mention it's a lot more sanitary. I would hate to empty all those containers in OP's picture. Fuck a lot of that.

you're inserting a foreign object into your bladder even with the best sterilization practices it vastly increases you chance of a UTI and that is only if you are doing it intermittently. If you are using a foley then you are really fucking yourself over. And yes the repeated trauma of inserting a catheter and especially if you leave a foley catheter it tears your the opening of your penis.

OP you fucking incel creep, just kill yourself

There an army coming.. China is flooding the countries of their enemies with armies of hormone adjusted body augmented face adjusted lady bois…Thousands of them. Millions. We have no defense because we have to let them in or else we will be called bigots. they are coming for your cock and balls to drain you of your semen to attack our countries population. they will milk you so frequently that you will never have a family and our countries GDP and fighting ability will plummet. They have millions of lady bois on ships and planes right now. some areas will be so heavily saturated that there will be two three or four lady bois per man. many of you won’t have a chance to get away.

u wan elgelowl? u wanna fly lice?

Attached: funny-cartoon-chinese-man-illustration-56696760.jpg (1300x1390, 95.35K)

Why do people do this? Why not just use the toilet when you have to go.

Your room temperature explanation makes sense, but bruh, there has to be another way to handle this, why not take a walk the next day and empty the bottle instead of collecting them until the weather changes.

I think he'd prefer some more bottles

oh gosh you're so right i'm bawling my fucking eyes out i'll kill myself right away!

incels are jackasses. 90% of them could get laid if their personalities weren't so god damn messed up.