Which is it? 15 or 20 minutes?

Which is it? 15 or 20 minutes?

Attached: 1651853081386.png (796x593, 518.59K)

You can tell a woman wrote that shit

10 minutes per cut. Two cuts makes 3 pieces. 20 minutes

I think it's 20

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-143453~2.png (614x715, 233.71K)

It takes 5 minutes to cut a board into one piece. Everyone knows that

your teacher is a fucking moron
10 minutes to make 1 cut
20 minutes to make 2 cuts

Thisis retareded dd. It’s 2 pieces but one cut. Her answer explain is completely wrong. One cut took 10 minutes, 2 cuts (3 pieces) would be 20 minutes.

Attached: 84EEEF42-17F4-40C6-B31E-1FE0B7AF499D.jpg (1621x883, 697.63K)

I'm pretty sure Marie should get back in the kitchen. She obviously can't cut a board.

Please be a troll. No one can really be this stupid.It's terrifying that this"teacher" is in charge of anyone's education.

Attached: 4BD32C36-A6A0-4F07-921A-D6D36A576BD1.jpg (1047x313, 90.16K)

Maybe she's using a pocket knife or something

Holy shit your teacher is fucking retarded lol

It's 20

Autism.jpeg
Who is this Katie bitch who literally has no concept of construction and carpentry?

Hmm

Attached: BAE971D0-9991-4EC2-94E2-A449518A633E.jpg (863x120, 85.8K)

How is this autism?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA teachers are retarded

Teachers are state funded baby sitters that allow both parents to work full time so the government can have a bigger economy, all other functions are secondary, such as teaching them something

Attached: 6841E678-C8FF-436D-BAE0-A6335F8A8EAF.jpg (1280x1280, 193K)

Hot

I was private schooled, and if you are a parent who is thinking something like, "should I buy a boat or send my kid to private school?" you are a turd if you don't choose the latter

Pretty much

No trolls here, you're just a retarded nigger.

It's ok, nobody blames you.

Look at it this way : 10 minutes to cut one board into three pieces. Then she goes on to say how long to cut ANOTHER board into three pieces. Assuming that one board is cut in two, and another separate board is cut into three, also assuming same board width, thickness, etc, the answer would actually be 30 minutes. Unless she's just talking about cutting the original board into a 3rd piece and then it would be twenty. But you really have to look at the context clues. It appears there are two separate boards.

30 minutes

op, unfortunately you are not only a faggot, you are also retarded

That's an interesting way to admit that you're very stupid and have no common sense.

Sorry first board into two pieces.

This user gets it

Read the question again

15...are you republican by any chance?

>30 minutes
For talking so much about context clues, you don't seem to have read the text properly.

If the board is a square and you cut the board in half and it took 10 minutes, the now half-sized piece would take 5 minutes to cut. She is right, to cut it into three pieces it would take 15 minutes. Half the length, half the time.

Use your head. 10 minutes to cut 1 into 2. What does that tell you?

I did and you're a fuckinngg idiot and the reason the human race will fail

According to your logic. That it will take 20 minutes to cut it over one more time.

I knew Yea Forumstards are tards but I honestly thought they couldn't be this retarded. Reading comp and math skills aren't on point :(

IT never said the board is square, or anything about thicknesses or angles. All it said was ANOTHER Board. Go back to you common core shithole elementary school

Jesus christ youre a faggot. As i said, for once in your life, use that mongoloid brain of yours to read.

Well... thats your opinion, man

Attached: 5ce4f91e-8e03-4bba-a00c-b4da99c25129.png (377x317, 231.8K)

Teach them about ass sex and trannies. Now pay your taxes to fund it, nazi

The original question is two peaches not three
> 10 minutes to cut one board into three pieces
Wrong. Who’s the retard now?

Reading comprehension not too good? Look for the words "another board". And fuck me, what an autistic response anyway.

I can see where the error in your logic stems from, but that doesn't mean it's not there. You haven't even told me why you think I'm wrong. Two separate boards, right? Both boards have identical dimensions. It takes 10 minutes to make one cut, cutting that board into two. Now the other board, still in one piece, will require two cuts to make it into three pieces. So 3 total cuts @ 10 minutes per = 30 minutes. It's pretty basic. This isn't a competition ffs. It's just common sense.

I realized my typo and corrected myself. Answer is still the same

The correct answer is "forever" since no woman has the stamina to make two cuts.

Read the god damn question you retard.
>how long will it take her to saw another board into 3 pieces?
Notice how it only asks for the time for the other board? l2read nigger.

I just wanna know what kind of weakass saw they're using.

Yeah, the time to cut it into three pieces.

How does cutting a board into three pieces require 3 cuts?

Fucking moron

Proof that some people use their intuition rather than their brain

On one hand, someone could argue the question is poorly written, or on the other hand written in a way to confuse the reader. Either way, some anons in here need to retake elementary school english

ITT: retarded zoomers who have never cut a board in their sad fucking lives, show their utter lack of common sense. 20 minutes you pathetic drains on society.

That's not what I said

>So 3 total cuts
>So 3 total cuts
>So 3 total cuts
That is exactly what you said.

I cut = 10 minutes to cut plank into two pieces
2 cuts = 20 minutes to cut another plank into three pieces
3 cuts = 30 minutes to cut a third plank into four pieces pieces

answer is 20 minutes

Okay, I see you got me there. They weren't asking for the total cutting time of the two boards, just the one being cut into three. I concede. But it's certainly not 15, whoever put that answer needs to die

Oh Guess I should read as well. My apologies. You turned out to somehow be even more stupid than I had assumed so I ended up making assumptions about you understanding how reality works.

So they should die for being wrong. Are you planning on killing yourself now then? Because you where just as wrong.

>um it's 15 minutes sweaty now let me tell you why wypipo are the devil and convince you to cut your genitals off

Attached: 1357378842944.gif (475x347, 486.32K)

my dad reminded me constantly that he made that choice when i was in prep school but i didn't get into princeton

Attached: pm-trudeau-090.jpg (1987x2000, 348.92K)

Private school was good but it ruined my sociability by being in such small class sizes and when I got to college I was fucked

We have a very cool Prime Minister! No wonder he legalized weed in Canada.