What year do you wanna travel back and why? Also what's up with all the nostalgia fags here?

What year do you wanna travel back and why? Also what's up with all the nostalgia fags here?

Attached: avatars-000256078546-tfjifp-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.94K)

jesus' 21st birthday so i can throw him a rager

I want to travel back in time to 1471.

Attached: 4556187610_46261d2fbc.jpg (500x375, 35.15K)

feel like you could get away with anything back then

2020, so I can better understand wtf happened

10 years
basically I had to go through things that weren't under my control.
>car crash
>friends abandoned me quickly after that
>mental breakdown, nobody to talk to
>realized I wasted my time helping those "friends"
>gf cheated on me like 10 times
>lost my job
>managed to get into uni again (top 10 in the country)
>dad used us for some illegal shit and we lost our house, he's in jail now
>career ruined
>neeting right now

1945, 1963, 1969, 1981, 1984, 1986, 1989, 1994-2012 respectively.

Collect payment from hitler for dropping him into argentina, don't miss and actually hit JFK's wife this time, buy a warehouse full of cars and stash them in climate controlled storage, view early metal shows, catch VH during the 1984 tour and tell DLR some faggot replaces him and makes more money than him so he stays in the band out of spite, swap out the cards so cliff burton and lars trade places, call freddie mercury a faggot and put a landmine under the chinese guy that got ran over with a tank during the protests, enjoy life before woke bullshit.

Attached: jew lizard.png (999x1080, 1010.34K)

prevent the nogs from leaving africa

Attached: nogdog.webm (460x458, 285.46K)

What happened to your body for your friends to abandon you?

2002 (pic not rel)

Attached: IMG_6595.jpg (1277x933, 242.26K)

I'd go back in time to vote for Hiler

>The inquisition and 1939
I don't have to tell you shit, read a book faggot.

kek

Attached: 63421345.jpg (492x398, 34.94K)

Late 90s early 2000s. internet has little impact on the “real world” and the real world was still pretty relaxed. So it was like having two fun worlds instead of two nightmare worlds. VIDEOGAMES we’re good enough. the technology was decent enough to enjoy. social media didn’t exist and when it started it didn’t really screw anything up. anything after 2007 or 2008 was basically the beginning of the end because ever since then, more businesses and fun things have dissapeared and everything slowly moved towards eBay and Amazon and streaming services. And around that time social media started to become pozzed. There was still a delayed effect though and things were “ok” up until the early 2010s.

nothing, man. But I used to be one of those people that always cheered other people up, and even helped them when it came to networking, gave them career advice, gave one friend programming lessons, etc.
When my health was fucked I had chronic pain and I became a downer and when this happens people start ghosting you pretty fast since they're selfish. One guy even got a better job after I helped him and he started rubbing it in my face, constantly nitpicking at the stuff I would say or bragging.
Again, I'm talking about most people. I still have a few friends on who I can rely.
I know this is true because every time I had issues more and more people just started to ghost me.
So try to learn from my experience, you don't want to end up like this. Nowadays I don't help people that much and I do it without expecting anything in return. Hell, I wouldn't even care if they insulted me.

I think the 90s, had a decent level of technology, economy was okayish. But if im really being honest, i kinda wish i was born in the early 2000s. I think i would have a easier time growing up as zoomer than in the 90s when everyone was an asshole. Zoomers can genuinly be really chill i relate to them more than most of my peers
>nb4 sjws
My generation was the first of ones to start the bullshit lefty radicalism so i dont hold that against them

I guess you could call it a people pleaser problem. I wanted to use that term but I couldn't remember it.

what will you do if i shut up... i wonder.

Pretty much, its actually kinda scary when you think about it, like imagine taking a road trip and stoping in some podunk hick town, and some cop decides to fuck your life up because he doesnt like your haircut or some boomer bullshit like that. Fuck that noise.

I go back to before you were born and fuck your moms tight ass before she had the burden of raising her sorry excuse for a child.

Attached: 645687.jpg (500x689, 69.2K)

Attached: 45645.jpg (802x682, 57.5K)

my birthday so i can kill my parents to stop me from ever being born and stopping the crime from ever happening.

If you wouldn't mind sharing (obviously omit the finer details) what did your dad do? I mean if you were a programmer and got into a top 10 university in your country I think it's safe to say you're really freaks smart. Did you get this from your dad and he fucked up thinking he was smarter than everyone else?

Attached: inhalehortler.png (482x291, 73.69K)

i really just want to go back in time on my birthday because i want cake and i hate paying tax niggers.

People long for simpler times. I know i do. I could still laugh at this website when i was young and retarded.
Now most of the shit here keeps making me cringe, but i keep coming here anyway, cause i keep hoping that this place will make me smile again sometime.

1990 as an adult to enjoy the best parts of modern living. a literal utopian decade that was the absolute pinnacle of all that life has accomplished in the absolute realm of time itself.

if time travel is possible it is not really useful. i would only go back to conclude the study maybe?
to make a point?
but i don't really think that it matters.
i am aware of the study itself. but i think it should conclude.
because think of this. what will be next? time wars?
those who possess time travel technology vs those who do not?
what would that mean? starting to kill people off randomly to just preserve a future? imagine that 2 mega corporations have this time travel technology... all they will do will be to prevent each other from gaining the upper hand.... and they will start killing random people seemingly, because their offspring would interfere with the correct "timeline".... according to their agenda...
time travel would not theoretically solve any problem, all we could do would be observe mostly and any interference would not be really noticeable but will have its effects... is it wise to use time travel? i do not think so.
no matter what or why, people should not involve with this kind of technology.
if we ever achieve it, we will be only sorry for trying to use it. i guess even more sorry than wishing of going back.
but i'd say something else. we are already playing with technology in ways that would wipe out the planet theoretically and dooming all our human race. we are already getting sick from ignorant use of technology. time travel will only destroy us faster...
if that is possible at all.

Yes, exactly. He basically abused our trust and everyone else's he met.
He made a few million dollars doing this stuff.
Mind you this isn't in the US, so that money is worth 10-20x easily.
Nope, I didn't see any of that, though, so I'm not some privileged kid.
I studied in the UK (abroad), not in my country.
Thanks, but I wouldn't call myself "freaky smart", just above average maybe.

He's sick in the head, though.
>we found out he abused women (even some of our relatives).
>laundered money
>made us think we were poor while he found ways to hide that shit away or give it to his side hos.
>daily fights, like, even at 2-3 AM.
>manipulated us into thinking he's old, frail, trustworthy, etc. basically abused our trust
>he had a mistress that basically manipulated him too, probably
>he even took me with him and I met that woman (but at that time I didn't know who she was, he just said "acquaintance")
>tried to waste your time every day by talking about stupid shit like $5 ore on the water bill (and now knowing how much money he actually had makes this even more fucked up)
>constantly giving manipulative, bad advice to make it seem like becoming independent is a difficult thing to do
>always told me if I get a driver's license it means I'll die in a car crash
>always told me I'm stupid, a failure, lazy, etc.

worst of all is that because I got used to him being so difficult, I got changed as a kid (mentally speaking) and I ended up always having toxic friends and relationships.
I'm not talking out of my ass, btw, one ex was NPD and the other was diagnosed with something else but wouldn't let me.
So, again, the issue is that you get used to this and it "sticks" to you like the flu, or a bad habit.
Your parents shape you a lot, emotionally speaking.
Thanks for reading. Hopefully this shit helps someone else too but I kind of doubt it. It's pretty unusual.

1984 pic related. comfy times

Attached: 1587907756044.jpg (640x640, 71.92K)

And I'm not sure how I could condense the rest of the story. It's basically like living with a Yea Forums troll in your house, who triggers you constantly. If you meet someone like that you better GTFO, because they're irredeemably sick in the head. Now I know to avoid such people, and I have a more balanced view of people. I don't help too much. I'm not bad either. I just help a little, socialize, then try to be on my own. Took me a ton of time to get rid of the mental repercussions of living with such a person for all my childhood. I'm pretty sure he has something like BPD or NPD, but he was never diagnosed.
But I'm talking about the legit versions of that shit. Basically saying something now, and 5 minutes later telling you that your memory is bad because he never said that and that "you don't understand". Repeat that for hours and hours, every day, for years, as a kid.
I basically kicked him out myself when it all clicked together.

and one last thing I forgot to mention. My mom later told me (after I kicked him out) that he used to wake up in the morning and just scream or threaten to kill her. I didn't know about this and she only told me later, so I wouldn't worry.
So, yeah, this is how living with a genuinely sick mental person is like, when they get older and so on. It's impossible to deal with it and it will make you go nuts.

I didn't read any of these. AMA.

Attached: 1649426388103.webm (400x228, 1.22M)

...1945,save Hitler and Eva ,,bring em back to present day ,get em on TV show like big brother or I am a celebrity....

>AMA
why are you ghey

Attached: 1641215289452.jpg (225x225, 5.72K)

Ps I would likely gather bunch of other historical VIP ,Napoleon, Vlad the impaler, Elvis etc

PPS then place mothers of Donald trump,elon musk ,marlyn Manson ,etc let all get impregnated by the VIP ,return em to the past ,then book all on jerry springer etc shows...

2000, but keeping all the knowledge of the future that ive gained, so then i can live my life better and avoid making the same mistakes again, and hopefully make the world a better place for everyone else too

Your dad sounds like scum to be honest, I mean to have all that money and still be that shitty and cheap with his kids. I know I disappeared for a bit (sorry buddy wanted to duel me von nexus) but I hope you're still in this thread and will answer my last question. Would you mind going further into your NEET lifestyle? Not to sound insensitive especially since you've gone through so much shit but with your ability you could prosper more than the average person, are you really this shackled? Please, not trying to be a prick or anything just looking for some understanding user.

Attached: 1640740509746.jpg (712x712, 136.33K)

Opium?

Bump

Attached: 1637085723757.webm (712x640, 1.93M)

Thanks a lot for reading, actually. I don't feel offended, don't worry.
As for the neeting, it was basically a mental breakdown, becoming more and more bitter, not accepting reality.
Never went to a psych (they're very bad here), but it was probably cptsd.
I'll describe my personal experience:
>feeling like I've lost my potential
>being very bitter about the past
>constantly finding myself obsessing over the past, getting panic attacks, raging
>one small trigger (like noise) would set me off
>I'd have a boiling sensation in my head (rage basically) all day long
>couldn't read or study, making it absolutely impossible to get a job since in IT you have to study for the questions
>so not only I couldn't get a good job and I fucked up my MS in data science
>but I also couldn't do simple shit anymore
>slowly started to fight these mood fluctuations so I could stop living in a confused, sleep deprived state
I basically started turning into a retard, not at all "really smart".

As for the recovery:
>I actually talked to lots of people online throughout the years
>no matter how fucked up you are you can always find a way out.
>the real issue is being "shackled", like you said.
>that's the key.
>we have a lot of potential, and that's how you unlock it.
>it's difficult to find that key that unlocks it.
>in my case it was having bad parts in my mind that were created by living in my toxic family.
>every day I try to resist doing bad things again. It works. Slowly.
>It's exactly like quitting smoking,
>but it's everywhere in your mind and it's easier to relapse
>(since thinking badly is easier to do than buying a pack of smokes).

Now I feel MUCH better and I'm trying to push through these issues to regain my optimism and get a job because I know that I'll probably end up a 30-40 year old neet if I don't find a way out of this "shackled" state.
I'm 28 years old so maybe it's not too bad. I still feel like I've hurt my career prospects a lot by neeting.

WTF did he puke on his friends head lol.

I'm glad to hear that you are trying to take steps to recovery and seem to have some sort of plan. You mentioned your mom telling you about your wonderful father after, did you hold any resentment after learning the truth when he had lived with you? Also you speak as if you have siblings, ever discuss him with them or even your father's side of the family?

Bump

1980s Bosozoku era Japan

Attached: 1637375241561.webm (656x656, 252.47K)

Thanks user.
>You mentioned your mom telling you about your wonderful father after, did you hold any resentment after learning the truth when he had lived with you?
Yes. I had to process a lot of stuff. I felt I had my life fucked up even though I tried to do my best by studying and so on.
I don't know how to describe the mental states of confusion and anger.
I already knew they were toxic (I could hear them every day, even in the morning at 1 AM).
Plus I was the one that realized he was using us, so she didn't actually tell me.
He started talking in circles and it didn't add up.
This is because I always talk to them ever since I was a kid, so I could understand.
Thinking I could help them get along. Very naive, yeah, and I wasted a lot of time doing that as a kid.
Forgot to make this clear.

But now I've accepted it all and I'm glad I can just have quiet, boring days.

>Also you speak as if you have siblings, ever discuss him with them
Nope.
>or even your father's side of the family?
With absolutely no one. They're very odd and cold.

August, 2003. Right at the start of my high school career, so I can do it all 'right' this time.
>like taking my classes seriously and staying in AFJROTC all four years so I can enlist as an officer or some shit
I wouldn't argue this time; I wouldn't fight my parents constantly. I'd just shut the hell up, do as I'm supposed to, and take my health seriously.

Attached: 1431491537693.jpg (968x1296, 373.59K)

Probably go back to Constantine's reign to check out the nicean council and the birth of modern Christianity.

Don't know how things are in what ever country you are in but wouldn't you be able to take your courses online? Also, why did your mom marry the guy if she figured out he was off to say the least? Is he a very handsome and charming guy or as you said just incredibly manipulate?

>Is he a very handsome and charming guy or as you said just incredibly manipulate?
Yes, and he hid all that very well. It was very subtle and we got used to daily fights and so on.
Plus he always had this excuse that he'd bring in a ton of money. But we found out very late that he just kept wasting our time and distracting us while he was laundering and hiding it away.

The manipulation was extremely subtle, basically he had this image of a super conscientious person, afraid of the law, etc. Even going as far as to yell at me when I told him that one time I forgot to pay for some stuff I got at the supermarket (just put it in my backpack without scanning it). Basically you wouldn't expect him to do illegal shit, and not to you (his family).
And then there's the abuse of trust. Very easy to manipulate your kids, your wife, your parents.

>Don't know how things are in what ever country you are in but wouldn't you be able to take your courses online?
Probably not anymore, I'd have to reapply and get into another university. Here in Europe you also need references and I'm not sure if they'd give me letters of rec again. But it's a good idea. Or maybe some online courses, too. I was thinking to tell the interviewers I had to take care of a sick parents (I kind of had to, so it's not really a lie).

So after all is said and done, you never even had the chance to live the baller lifestyle? Wtf was your dad doing with the money he was saving user? I know they say one if the rules of making money illegally is to not make purchases that draw attention but I figured (again no idea where you're from) he would just speak the universal language to sway others to look away?

Who are you replacing Lars with? You're leaving out critical information

if i could travel to any year it would be probably 1999. if it was only once and no way back ect. otherwise not at all. assuming i had the current knowledge i had now when i got there. id only want to be there for a bit then come back obviously. idk, i might wanna stay when i go back to 1999 and just relive all over again. man 1990s-early2000's were so good

>o after all is said and done, you never even had the chance to live the baller lifestyle?
Nope. That's why I got suck in those mental issues. I just couldn't understand why I'd be sabotaged, if I was actually smart and he actually had money too. But it was just greed. Being afraid of divorce and so on. And just mental problems. He probably doesn't care about people at all but knows it's important to fake it (when he talks to strangers). That's how I got over it.
> Wtf was your dad doing with the money he was saving user?
No idea, he was just going out and then he'd come back home at around 9 pm or so every night.
It's a complicated story. He had multiple mistresses (and a main bitch). Through them, and through other people, he ended up striking business deals, laundering money using classic techniques (lawyers and policemen told us). We found some buying and selling contracts hidden in the house pertaining to real estate. But his name is nowhere to be seen, only the names of his mistresses and other acquaintances.
> I figured (again no idea where you're from) he would just speak the universal language to sway others to look away?
He did make some money, but basically throughout the years just earned what you'd make earning the average wage here in my country, but in huge chunks, so it seemed big. He'd do stuff like that to make things appear "normal", that's how he would "sway others".

I don't even know why I put up with this shit but you'd never expect your own dad to lie and sabotage you, right?

Fuck it, Jason Bonham. Lars obviously dies in the accident.

2021 I want to fuck my ex 1 more time

Your dad kind of sounds like a weirdo or maybe he got off tricking everyone around him. I just don't understand why even bother going through all of this if not for the family at least myself.

To your last paragraph, yeah I agree with you but I had a similar fallout with my mom. I mean, she wasn't making millions or being some sort of bind villain but the lying and sabotaging I get. It kind of sucks having your worldview on family shaken so much because you KNOW others experience what you thought was expected. You ever think you'll talk to your father again or as soon as he was locked up he might as well have been dead?

Respectable, have a nice day nigger.

Attached: 45456.jpg (1080x810, 127.81K)

pic related

Attached: 272993370_1294406587704946_9199452275854293935_n.jpg (620x960, 120.45K)

I go right back to the start of my life only this time I'm an even bigger asshole and double down on it.

Attached: FEqpME-WYAAUvmd.jpg (600x452, 56.49K)

>enlist as an officer
You make no sense dum-dum

Just the right kinda guy to join the military then, he's going places.