Woah he just dapp'ed on him

woah he just dapp'ed on him

Attached: Capture.jpg (720x404, 53K)

Holy based

Anyone who says Fantano isn't based and redpilled is cringe and bluepilled.

In what world is a 4/10 decent

good, Gus and Fagtardo are both flaming faggots in their own right

A decent 4, meaning like 4.5

fuck, now i have to watch this stupid review.

More 4.33-4.66 since his LIGHT/DECENT/STRONG emotional trichotomy is divided into thirds

Why does he hate the lyrics they don’t seem that bad

fagtano lol

What is that hair cut on the album?

the 2012-era Sam Hyde

Based and fagpilled

>has time to review this crap
>doesn’t review Vampire Weekend’s new album
What did he mean by this?

and big thief

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

How does Gus Dapperton, a straight cis male, get away with appropriating queer culture?

cant wait for gus to clapbackerton at fantano

i like this album.

there was a thread recently, he is a soft male or something like that. Fantano talks like he understand music in a level above all people. Favourite fish is an amazing song. the album is not super good, agreed, you can stop there. fucking youtube celebs.

that'd be a really short review

if you're a white man and you aren't dressing more feminine and "out there" and aren't at least bisexual, you've failed to adapt and the coming winter will destroy you.

fuck off back to work Tony

Why isn't there a board for youtube/streams/podcast/every other form of media that doesn't really fit anywhere else?

>inb4 "use Yea Forums, /r9k/, or some other off topic board"
Fuck off. You know having an entire board would be better.

sam hyde the intellectual

why do you care about what this dullard has to say? kys

That’s only necessary if you’re talking about that person specifically and not at all talking about the topic. It’s like when Yea Forums mods redirected people to Yea Forums because a youtuber that usually talks about games got exposed in his personal life.

This is about someone’s opinion of the topic, it’s not unrelated. We could’ve made this same thread without Fantano being in the OP and no one would be bothered.

why did they put my boy rebeltaxi in there with all these clowns?