If you're pro-choice, how do you win the abortion argument?

If you're pro-choice, how do you win the abortion argument?

Attached: Walsh12yoVictim.png (1325x672, 152.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ur1MCjvHEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how do you win the abortion argument?
by telling everyone to shut the fuck up, it's none of our business what people do with their bodies
"they're murdering babies" is a smoothbrain stance, no point in arguing with people who need to watch a youtube tutorial on how to get dressed in the morning

dumb argument because of the prevalence of incest abortions. they occur less than rape which is also trivial

>just make 12 year olds give birth
>because... uh... uh... we'll catch criminals!
hahaha holy shit, and i thought the right were supposed to be the moral and mentally well adjusted ones in this argument

Very weak argument, almost completely ignorable. The evidence isn't ingrained in the fetus, all of the surrounding paperwork is likely damning beyond measure regardless. And saddling a 12 year old rape victim with a child is im ho the ultimate abuse, what a horror that would be for a child to go through.

Also this: Conservatives are such shitbags, ngl, it's all "freedom" until it's something they don't like.

Yeah sure fine, they're totally murdering babies though.

With one word

RACIST!

Less than 1% of all abortions are due to rape.

>if however the child is born, his crime will be discovered
Or if he's smart, he'll just keep her locked up and keep making more kids with her, and then start raping those kids too. Oh yeah, sure, ol' Joe got caught eventually. Try explaining this logic to his children, who are also his grandchildren.

Attached: Make_a_mask_of_Josef_Fritzl.jpg (620x877, 105.06K)

Even a single case would be enough to warrant keeping abortions legal.

Even if 1% of people get myocarditis from the fucking coof jab, that's more than enough to justify pulling it off the market. Why do right wingers only turn their brains off when it comes to fetuses and weed?

here, bookmark this for tomorrow - watch?v=dRvKCyKruyE

Because a child conceived from rape still has the same right to life as a child conceived from love. Simple as.

Attached: 1649311358044.gif (200x150, 1.54M)

We're talking about fetuses, not children.

How do you refute this guy? youtube.com/watch?v=4ur1MCjvHEc

No, it wouldn't.

Retard. A fetus is a child. They are the same thing.

You can still get the J&J vaccine if you insist on doing so, vaxfag.

Smoothbrain take. Is this what "christian science" told you?

That's the neat part. You don't.

Attached: 20220506_112401.jpg (300x163, 31.64K)

Let's start from the basics. Under no circumstances women should be allowed to make that choice. Only when you finally understand why women should have absolutely no say in when to abort and when to keep a child we can discuss about abortion being morally bad or wrong.

>"it is literally impossible to figure out if a kid was raped unless they have a baby"

lol

Only way these perverted incels to seed girls (underage) forcing these children to have his spawn of they get the death penalty. American Taliban

>Under no circumstances women should be allowed to make that choice
>Big Daddy Government must dictate our lives
Ok, gonna have to give that comment a Yikes

Note that without Bodily Autonomy the government can confiscate your internal organs.

they already can, they just don't want to

Gosh, can't get an abortion if it's illegal. That rapist dad would sure be in a pickle!

And you don't want to change that? Bootlicker.

wut

Um.
Won't the crime be discovered when he takes the 12 year old in to get the abortion?

taking 12 year olds to get abortions is normalized amongst right-wingers, so he just didn't think anything of it

he don't take to tell them he raped her

Generally the no-questions-asked abortion places aren't the ones operating legally so abortion laws won't do much to those.

I'm pro choice because I value quality of life over life itself.
'if you didn't want to get pregnant you shouldn't have had sex' is a weird line of thinking to me, because having and raising a child is used here as a kind of punishment for having sex.
there are plenty of scenarios anyone can think of where a pregnancy would on balance negatively impact the parents and/or the child. in those cases it's my position that an abortion can be warranted.

Call them an incel and move on with your life. If you're on the internet debating abortion the chances the pro life is some debate bro incel is 97%.

Attached: argue-arguing.gif (350x350, 1.34M)

The Bible says "thou shalt not kill" not, "thou shalt not allow any killing to take place". Whether or not abortion is "murder" is strictly a legal question: if it's illegal, abortion is murder, if it's legal, it's killing, but it's not murder.
The reason people get so upset about abortion is the psychological impact of "killing a baby". This was intentionally done to get people riled up and turn abortion into a political wedge issue in the 80s. Abortion is killing human, but not killing a baby. A baby and fetus are different.

i can't stand matt walsh. self aggrandized ass.

You dont "win" the argument.
The people pushing this shit arent about abortion. they want control of women. they want to strip them of rights. This is just the pint of the wedge.

You dont debate them. you dont "meet them halfway" - you know they will move the goalposts every time you try. They are malignant, authoritarians who seem to subjugate people with a facade of "moral right" which anyone can see to be lies.

Fuck them. You win by ensuring that those rights are cast-iron, and immutable.

What is a woman?

how do you do

>The people pushing this shit arent about abortion. they want control of women. they want to strip them of rights. This is just the pint of the wedge.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

You don't get to kill Chad's Tinder babies. Stop fucking random guys whore.

Rightoids are so fucking retarded it's unreal.

Compared to the people who think this is a woman?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (640x320, 30.81K)

>if if if if if if if if
Anyone can invent some retarded hypothetical. What if legalizing abortion made the universe implode?

The Bible says that life begins at birth. Specifically first breath.

Smoothest of brains. Won't breed anyway, so don't know why it cares.

Seeing as they took Ivermectin and Bleach, yes.

Half of men are incels now. No one cares.

And yet you still don't know what a woman is.

Call it by what it is, the Fetus Rights Movement.
They don't give a shit about life, just fetuses.

the bible has no reliable information, and is only validated by the retarded.

Technically fetuses are the purest forms of humanity from a moral standpoint since they have no sin.

>Abortion is killing human, but not killing a baby. A baby and fetus are different.
this is distinction without difference. No amount of simply repeating this truism will convince anyone that a fetus doesn't count as a human. Explaining pedantic wordplay around why killing a fetus isn't killing a human is pointless, not an argument, and simply declares "it is what it is because it is"

I'm pro abortion btw, I just think we should call a spade a spade.

The bible has some cool sections about women that seem pretty legit.

>Conservatives are such shitbags, ngl, it's all "freedom" until it's something they don't like.
am I free to shoot every nigger on sight? No?
Why not? Oh it infringes on THEIR rights?
hmmmmm now what else could that apply to...

Then by that virtue homosexuality is not wrong.
You voted for a known conman.

>They don't give a shit about life
you can give a shit about life without personally raising every child ever born

It's none of the government's business, meiosis is not sacred and there are WAY too many humans.

Fucking idiot bitch. I have a gf who I could get pregnant. What do you have? Your waifu pillow. Your mom shouldve aborted you.

>You voted for a known conman.

No I didn't. And you still don't know what a woman is. Try to tell us.

Hope your brain doesn't explode from the cognitive dissonance you have to harbor.

a thing with two X chromosomes. Also I hate people who make money from religion and Matt is not even an employee of his religion he's just a professional loudmouth.

So trans women are NOT women???!! Hahaha fucking liberal idiot u will probably get canceled by your reading group.

If I need a kidney transplant, am I allowed to force you to give up one of yours? Are you prepared to donate your bone marrow by force because it'll save another person? In all honesty it doesn't matter, because history proves that liberal ideas tend to stay around and the regressive ideas that republicans and other religious extremists have tend to fade away, just like the fetuses that will fade away with every abortion in the future.

Just be honest, 80% of abortions are people that look like this, and their kids are a huge net drain on society at best, and at worst they rob and kill your kids, the productive members.
Abortion should be a last result and discurgred, while the pill should be promoted.

Attached: ACD2B41F-20B5-485D-BFBF-FA49D3886AF6.jpg (634x357, 20.19K)

So sad that liberals think Trump is a conman just because they believe everything they read on Reddit. Sad.

Na. To the contrary it's inevitable abortion will be seen as murder.

Already babies can survive past 24 weeks.

Once artificial womb tech advances, that number will decrease steadily.

What happens once a fetus can survive outside the womb past week 12 or 14 or so?

Or all the way from conception?

Then morally, killing one is inevitably legally murder whether it happens inside your body or the incubator.

Also people only supported abortion because they don't see it.

Now with the internet, the debate is much less favorable to pro-abortionists. Average people see a tiny dismembered baby and they think "yep, that's a dead baby."

That's a good thing. Let America drown in degeneracy. It is needed.

moralfags can go die, your morals tell you killing babies is wrong mine say its good. morals are subjective so suck a dick aye?

“Mah exceptions
That’s a terriable aurgument in almost everywhere it is applied except for natural rights.

Like this.

Attached: Abortion Reasons.jpg (701x731, 91.07K)

It's not about whether it's right or wrong to kill babies, it's about what rights we can take away from women and what we can punish them for.

Now do you get it?