My brother is vegetarian for some reason and last night he wanted me to cook some fake meat bullshit for his burger but...

My brother is vegetarian for some reason and last night he wanted me to cook some fake meat bullshit for his burger but that shit smelled like cat food so I just made him a regular burger. He ate the whole thing even asked for another one and said it was great. So I told him it was real meat and had a full blown autism attack and he started telling me I’m a piece of shit and now he won’t talk to me. What should I do?

Attached: D169F403-5C1D-49E1-B792-1E472A0E771B.jpg (212x249, 7.13K)

Your brother is an omnivore ape.

He wanted seconds? Nice cooking user.

>He'll get over it

Good riddance. Vegetarians are retarded. They gain nothing by not eating meat. The animals still die. Quite frankly, it's disrespectful NOT to eat them because then their life was taken in vain. He even enjoyed your burger and only got upset when he found out it was real meat. Hypocrite much, buddy?

Found the autist

Nothing. Vegetarians deserve it for being smug fucks. You saved him before he went full blown vegan retard

Attached: 7080B6AF-A676-46AC-8A97-FEC906799DAB.jpg (800x800, 134.56K)

Can he explain why a plant life is worth less than an animal life?
>protip, bring up how eating meat is okay because it's just a lump of cells just like aborted fetuses.

Attached: 1651834850331.jpg (500x667, 95.91K)

Enjoy your protein deficiency, veggietard.

telll him to grow up

This. If a human baby is just a lump of cells, veal should be fair game.

you are a piece of shit for that, it isn't your choice to make for him, you rapey narcissistic faggot, ywnbaw kys tranny fuck

Imagine screaming at someone over food. Tell him to grow the fuck up.

Hope you're just pretending to be retarded. If not, suicide.

>imagine caring about the very thing that goes into your body and sustains your life, you shouldnt be worried or upset about that at all, goy
ywnbaw kys kike tranny

>implying convincing people to give themselves protein deficiency isnt a jewish trick

>being this much of an ignorant white nigger tranny faggot
you are entirely controlled by kikes
ywnbaw kys

The delicious irony...

>the delicious irony
trannyspeak ywnbaw kys

Apologise - sincerely. It's his choice. You can disagree, but you can't make his choice for him.

This is your brain on veganism. Newsflash: your soyburgers have more estrogen than the pills trannies take. Congrats, faggot. You're a troon.

Imagine getting this butthurt over a man ensuring his brother receives proper nutrition. Meds, bucko.

The surge of meat energy was too much for him to contain he will calm with time and learn to harness the power again.

Body loses its ability to properly digest meat after a while so you actually gave him food poisoning. He's in for one hell of a time now.

His nutrition is his choice. Also, proper nutrition doesn't necessarily include meat. And no, I'm not a vegetarian. In fact, my meat consumption is far above average because I'm a weak-willed fat slob who loves Schnitzel. But we need to acknowledge that your typical meat-eater has worse than diet your typical vegetarian or even vegan.

Well, I have an actual unironic medical reason to severely limit my intake of animal protein (fubar kidneys)
All other reasons for vegetarianism are hypocritical and/or retarded

>My brother is vegetarian for some reason
It's called being a fag

You literally did nothing to refute what he said, you're the one who is acting like the emotionally unstable fag.

op are you a retard? Please tell me you are not employed. Autism this severe should be kept indoors.

What makes OP the autistic one?

Okay, veggietard. Enjoy an early death.

You make that sound like a bad thing. What would he gain sitting at a nursing home?

Agreed.

>he wanted me to cook some fake meat bullshit for his burger but that shit smelled like cat food so I just made him a regular burger
cool story bro

If he really wanted to die, he could slit his throat. He doesn't have to push an unhealthy lifestyle on those who might want a long life.

Slit his own throat? You know how difficult that is? What a stupid idea. There are like dozens of easier ways to kill yourself.
>Push a unhealthy lifestyle
To be the devil's advocate it's not unhealthy, it's incomplete. There are alternatives in getting the nutrients you need it's just way more expensive and needing larger quantities of said things.

Literally just take a knife to your throat, dude. It's not rocket science.
>i-its not unhealthy im just a troon ;_;
Okay.

You have no rebuttal Eating vegetables and fruit isn't unhealthy, that would be a retarded thing to say. It's just incomplete. It's not rocket science.
>Hur you're a troon for disagreeing with me
No you're just a obnoxious edgy teenager or manchild.

tell him to suicide.

It's cheaper to eat black beans than meat, by a lot.

My brother is a drug addict and had a seizure last night with withdrawing from Xanax and he's in the hospital now.

Be thankful you have a brother that's just an annoying veganfag and not someone with real problems that affect you.

Okay, troon. Enjoy your excess estrogen and lack of protein.

But then you gotta deal with the stigma of being the nigga eating beans.

You do realize meat has more than just protein right?

>Hurrr you're a troon!
We get it, you're a meme parrot.

>h-hurr cut out meat its not gonna kill- ACK!

Nothing wrong with beans, what are you a big agriculture rep?

>meat has more than just protein
Meat has many types of protein, and some of them are not common in veggies/fruit. Minerals and vitamins are easy to get elsewhere. So is fat.

I didn't say that at all, you should learn to read.

>Meat has many types of protein, and some of them are not common in veggies/fruit. Minerals and vitamins are easy to get elsewhere. So is fat.
Where are you getting 40g of protein from daily?

He knew his brother does not eat meat, fat retard goes HRMMMM brothers food he likes I no like

gives bro meat- bro freaks because its a betrayal of trust between brothers.

user is a non-functioning member of society with no ability for human compassion if he is confused enough to post this faggotry wondering what happened. Hes literally brain dead.

But you eating beans, nigga.

Apologize for your douche behavior and admit that you had no real reason to fuck with him like he was a retard and you were in fourth grade.

Take your meds, veggietard.

>Where are you getting 40g of protein from daily?
Me? Eggs, lentils, beans, and seafood like shrimp and oysters. I even drink bone broth. I'm not a diet nazi, I just try to be healthy and responsible when it makes sense for me.

There are some amazing types of beans out there. If you learn to cook with them they're pretty great.

>OMFG DID YOU JUST SUPPLY ME WITH NUTRITION IM FEELING SO BETRAYED RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO BECOME HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER NOW HOW COULD YOU BE SO COMPASSIONATE WE REALLY LIVE IN A SOCIETY ;_;
Grow the fuck up, veggietard.

Veggietard.

His brother is clearly mentally unstable, there is a thing therapist use called confrontational therapy. OP has not mentioned why his brother does not eat meat. He also did not mention the age of said brother. If his brother used to eat meat but now doesn't could it be from manipulation? Trauma? some sort of health problem?
It is a brother's job and any male friends job to tell another man to get the fuck over themselves and toughen up.

I'm not a vegetarian you fucking idiot.

>Eggs
You're not a vegetarian then.

im not a vegan you fucking tard.
You are likely severely autistic too, go get your wrangler to explain to you life faggot.

But you eating beans, nigga.

>autists are smarter than your ass

Attached: 1649827811150.jpg (1284x1321, 532.72K)

Get help, veggietard.

Quit baiting like an underage child.

Take your meds, veggietard.

>You're not a vegetarian then.
Oh wow, what gave it away? Maybe it was the sea meat and bone broth too?

>doesnt have the protein necessary to acquire a fully grown adult body
>calls others children
Veggietard.

Why aren't you?

Why are you sitting here trying to argue with me if you're not even representing the thing I was talking about? You absolute attention whore.

I do but not in public like some kind of weirdo.

>nigga
What do black people have against beans?

good one

Attached: 1649991387067.jpg (406x492, 82.65K)

I'm white. It's cool, I have a pass.

So eating mexican food in public makes people weirdos?

Yeah, it's called being a wigger.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just talking about my life. Reducing meat and other stuff in one's diet doesn't have to be absolutist. I eat less meat than you, that matters just as much as eating no meat.

If it's got beans in it, yeah.

Say it with me: PROTEIN. DEFICIENCY.

>tries to explain life to autist
>autist focuses on vegetables, which he hates

fat retard

That wasn't what we were discussing though you absolute moron.

Of course it'll have beans, it's mexican food you dumb fuck.

I like veggies. I just supplement them with the appropriate amount of meat. Veggietard.

>all mexican food has beans
That's fucking racist, dude...

no you are certainly obese. Salad with ten gallons of dressing does not count you fat shit

At least I don't have a protein deficiency, haha.

I see no negatives in being racist, so why would I care?

>defends someones right to eat what they want
>autist assumes I am a member

whatever you say fatso

Attached: nerd-2.jpg (1280x720, 80.36K)

Of course a shameless fucking bean eater would be shamelessly racist, too...

dang lots of meat eaters with fragile egos in this thread

Also what's up with the soy = estrogen thing? You do realize 100% of the meat you eat comes from female animals, which produce actual real estrogen, right?

Veggietard.

What is the negatives of being racist? I stay away from them, they stay away from me.

>You do realize 100% of the meat you eat comes from female animals
This is completely untrue.

>implying your lack of protein isnt making your ego weak
>implying producing estrogen = containing estrogen
Veggietard.

I wouldn't expect a filthy bean eater to get it. Just go away.

Op: I eat loads of meat
You: OK, veggietard
I mean, what a childish cunt you are

fat loser

Attached: 4llurn.png (417x331, 137.53K)

So you have nothing to say? It's like you find reasons to shitpost.

>NYEEEEEEEEH ME NO LIKEY MEAT AND YOU HAVE TO NO LIKEY TOO!!!!!!!!!!
>lol child
Veggietard.

Still have sufficient protein, haha.

>READING BAD!!!!!!!!!
This is your brain on beans.

you have a glut of everything fatso so why should protein be any different?

Attached: 1649823955399.jpg (926x926, 249.57K)

Veggietard.

I rather have beans than whatever the fuck made you so immature.

rollie pollie manlet

>I guess you just got to be an asshole to get women these days
You mean the thing that has always existed?

>eats fucking BEANS
>calls other immature
Yikes.

continue being a piece of shit
thats what everyone else does why not you too?

>Saying yikes
>Continues to shitpost on a Friday

>autistic mind assumes a thing ignoring all other aspects
>ha, i win now
>mom! more cheetos please I've been a good boy

Veggietard.

fat and smelly

What are you talking about? I was referring to the picture.

>NO!!!!! YOU CANT SHITPOST ON A FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yikes.

>what are you talking about?

autism confirmed

sommelier

user, you did nothing wrong. You're based.

Veggietard.

I'm glad I'm autistic then, makes ignoring your bait easier in the future.