Queen is an average band with one good song

Queen is an average band with one good song.

People who like Queen only like them because they are SJWs or SJW lites who like that Freddy was gay and died of AIDS.

Prove me wrong (you cant)

Attached: C1YRnQIzuTS._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ktva.com/story/39422111/loussac-librarys-drag-queen-storytime-draws-detractors
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/second-drag-queen-story-hour-reader-in-houston-exposed-as-a-convicted-child-sex-offender
youtube.com/watch?v=5eWeoKdWPZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Innuendo and the Game are solid pop albums

What's their one good song? If you say Bohemian Rhapsody you've never listened to a full Queen album and have no authority speaking about them.

>Prove me wrong (you cant)
Prophet's Song and '39 are good songs

Freddy Mercury was a pretty good singer. Fat bottomed girls is a based song.

>the Game

Killer Queen

bohemian rhapsody is their good song for normies. i have listened to several full queen albums to see what i was missing out on. what i heard was an average band whose music did not age well.

>Freddy Mercury was a pretty good singer

ill give you that

Fat bottomed girls is a based song.

but its a lie because its about guys AND its degenerate.

No SJW band would write Fat Bottomed Girls. Queen were about as feminist as Motley Crue.

i didnt say that queen were SJWs. Their "fans" are SJWs who want to push a gay dude with AIDS into the forefront of rock and roll.

Why the sudden spike in interest?

Oh, that couldnt have anything to do with identity politics, could it?

Attached: Capture.png (1117x545, 25K)

>Why the sudden spike in interest?
The movie you fucking retard

which was produced at a time when identity politics are at the forefront of political discourse and of daily life.

One of the most overrated groups ever but still good

thanks

I dont deny their talent, but they are not as good as people make them out to be.

damage control

>only like them because they are SJWs or SJW lites who like that Freddy was gay and died of AIDS

Except a majority of their fanbase are boomers, normal masses into sports, or 30-somethings that hang out at sports bars

What's with this wave of hate towards dad rock. I love it

lots of people like them because it's epic guardians of the galaxy good generation music

braindead idiots who dont realize when propaganda is being heaped upon them

yeah, nah. i bet everyone at the movie was a pussyhat wearing liberal or a braindead boomer.

any other dad rock is better than queen except The Who. The Who is the shittiest band that ever made it big.

>The Who is the shittiest band that ever made it big.

literally who?

>its about guys
No it's not. Brian May wrote it, and Freddie was never 100% gay anyway
>AND its degenerate

They were pushed to the forefront because people really liked their music.

Don't have sex, don't breed

You sound like an idiot

>gay dude singing about girls

how insincere. glad you like garbage

>liking degenerate trash

boy what a winner

yeah, nah. propagandists like using freddy as a role model to push gay acceptance into your daily life.

not an argument

Stop pretending to be a retard, you are not fooling anyone

Homo got what he deserved but they had atleast three solid albums

>not an argument
Neither is
>nah
and
>i bet everyone at the movie was a pussyhat wearing liberal or a braindead boomer.

Also
>gay acceptance
What's wrong with this?

Great song but...

Attached: 4BEBF3C0-C9EA-4D10-822A-9C2B2E502A2D.png (500x380, 98K)

Don't pay him any attention, he is a false flagger.

>literally cannot prove me wrong

>liberal grasping at straws, but getting buttblasted

>gay acceptance
>What's wrong with this?

When your kids are getting sent to drag queen story hour, thats a problem bud.

>nah
>totally buttblasted!!
kek
>When your kids are getting sent to drag queen story hour
What are you referencing here?

ktva.com/story/39422111/loussac-librarys-drag-queen-storytime-draws-detractors
when this shit is happening in the most based state in the union there's a fucking issue

>he doesnt know about drag queen story hour
>its ok bro, they just want rights
>they dont want to influence your kids to be gay

Attached: drag.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Where does it say they were "dragged"?

>this is a totally normal thing to take your kids to

Ooops you didn't answer me question. Try again?

Also
>only I define normalcy!
Is that what this is really about?

they're acting out a fetish. they want to fuck those kids. it's not normal in any way.

You sound like a scared child. Were you molested as one?

Stop with the act, retard

i just want you to know i'm genuine and people hold these opinions.

>not wanting convicted sex offenders in drag to read to your kids
>scared

Yeah I am scared for western civilization

Many of the drag queens were found to be convicted sex offenders after the fact

Freddie Mercury fucking died decades before this ever happened, this has nothing to do with him or the band

>Prove me wrong (you can't)

Ok cool

He is being used as a figurehead to push the acceptance of this kind of behavior into the mass consciousness

>not wanting convicted sex offenders
What is this referencing?
[citation needed]

I hate civilizations that constantly fear monger

>that reaction pic
reddit

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

They were a singles band that people were sick and tired of by the late 80s but then the homo AIDs death situation made them into gay icons.

>sexless retards concerned with children that aren't theirs
Go back to /pol/, it's embarrassing

Attached: 20190514_142451.jpg (900x720, 287K)

Excuse me.

It was convicted CHILD sex offender

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/second-drag-queen-story-hour-reader-in-houston-exposed-as-a-convicted-child-sex-offender

>not being concerned about civilization

Have you ever seen the lion king? Right now you are like simba in the hakuna Matata phase. Meanwhile the prideland is getting raped by hyenas. When you mature into a real lion, you will realize the error of your ways

Where does it say that he read a story to children?

What an awful metaphor. The hyenas are destroying the pride lands and all you care about are gay lions

Mainstream homosexuality is destroyig families and leading to a lower birth rate which is one tool used by the globalists to flood our societies with 3rd world immigrants from incompatible cultures.

Gayness itself isn’t a huge problem when it is kept on the down low. Propagandize gayness is a weapon to use against the masses

also worth mentioning the queen movie was directed by a confirmed gay child molestor.

Lmfao

Queenfags and mu/tards btfo

>what is Killer Queen
>what is We Are the Champions
>what is Death on Two Legs
>what is Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
>What is Don't Stop Me Now
>...

Queen is a singles band for sure, but they're not bad

Wow I love being gay and destroying families with my gayk-47

>/pol/ boogeyman

Attached: sFZ1dCGN9H-2.png (300x250, 22K)

ummmm sweaty

Attached: 915MiPEJf6L.jpg (1500x1482, 262K)

>cant even fill a full greatest hits album

ummmm sweaty

Attached: I II III.jpg (300x254, 17K)

i guarantee that most people on this board have never heard 90% of the songs on there

>And for a movie that literally opens with an HIV-positive Mercury coughing — letting us know early that subtlety will not be on the menu — the film does handle its protagonist’s issues with AIDS-related complication respectfully, if fleetingly.

wow, Yea Forums cant even make an argument. look at this pro gay propaganda

He was bisexual and he died of AIDS.

>1 female lover
>countless male lovers

pretty sure that counts as gay bro

>didn't have a sexual relationship with his female lover
homosexual heteroromantic

[citation needed]

Then its not overrated you idiot

faggots should be rounded up and gassed

Why? They aren't harming you

They’re indoctrinating children because they want to fuck them

Except most child predators identify as heterosexual

They’re trying to make the kids gay

Since homosexuality is not a choice, but a biological disposition, this is really not a concern.

Kill yourself you kid-fucking faggot

I'm not gay though

hilariously bad b8. nobody will fall for i--
oh.

A lot of people are paying attention to them because of that recent film about them. They have never been my favourite band but I like a few songs. You don't have to like them or listen to them, but, they are very talented musicians.

>bait

nice try faggot. queen is overrated and only because the gay/aids connection. if freddy was straight they would have been forgotten already

i forgot how much america loved gays in 1992

>gayk-47
Saved

>the entertainment industry wasnt degenerate back then

t. non musician

I have a degree and a professional certificate in classical composition from one of the best known music conservatories in the country and I work at a famous music venue.

Chart out Bohemian rapacity and prove it

My uncle also works at music

>Chart out Bohemian rapacity and prove it
>bohemian rapacity

yep, thats what gays like freddie do

nice dude, good for you

Nice larp

1. not everyone who attends conservatory is an expert transcriber

2. i could just look this up on the internet and it still wouldnt prove anything

my strong suit is composition and music theory. transcribing is not my strong suit.

that doesnt change the fact that queen is only popular because of propagandists normalizing gayness.

>and it still wouldn't prove anything
It would prove the musical complexity of the band we are talking about, a reason why people like it

Also you can't even reply to the right user, I doubt you have a degree in anything.

''only SWJs like queen''
queen's entire fanbase consists of beer drinking boomer dads

Queen has several GREAT songs and are, as a band, probably the most 'equal' band there ever was, better than the Beatles and many others. Only contrarian fags who hate fun think otherwise.
That doesn't mean normies don't overrate them when they gasp and cry to Bohemian Rhapsody like it's the most emotional thing ever.

I like fun. My idea of fun is being a contrarian.

Brain dead dads who watch Big Bang theory and gulp down every other propagandize flavor of the week

That's fair. Good luck in your future contrarian endeavors!

It's unfair. I won't have good luck and I won't have future contrarian endeavors

Attached: 1557168611806.png (500x294, 12K)

>when they gasp and cry to Bohemian Rhapsody like it's the most emotional thing ever
>only I decide how people should emotionally connect to a song
kys

It's dumb how people pretend it's god tier poetry.

''Mother, I recently killed a man. I'm now going to explain how I killed the guy. Not only did I put a gun against his head but I also pulled the trigger. Guess what happened next...... he died. I bet you didn't expect that last part.'' -Freddie Mercury

But dude

Freddie succeeded as a gay man with aids in a straight mans world

He was the first of his kind

You’re just a bigot

Okay, I can accept that people emotionally connect to it as long as they admit they're inferior human beings who know nothing about lyricism.

Freddy knew more about it than you, since he was able to write more songs that connect to more people than you

>than you
>than you
Redundancy is a symptom of autism.

''During his career, Viper has released over 1000 albums.'' - Wikipedia about rapper Viper
Beat that, Fred

I never said that Freddie is bad at connecting. There's efficacy in his lyrics but no depth.

They’re a decent to good pop band that had several quality pop songs (killer queen, somebody to love, fat bottomed girls, under pressure come to mind, in addition to bohemian rhapsody). It’s true their image has caused their success and legacy to inflate. Overall decent band though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eWeoKdWPZQ

based

I’m a fan because Freddie was a fantastic singer and I like his voice and I like Brian’s playing. But Freddie was a flaming faggot and got what was coming for it.

I'll admit that this meme from 5 years ago is partially the reason why I was being so edgy

Attached: kutmeme.jpg (564x635, 68K)

Attached: check out his butt.png (1000x1000, 398K)

They have several great songs (the best being Killer Queen, of course), but most of their albums are just filler.

>making musical opinions based on memes
Yikes
>Beat that, Fred
The only people who know of that guy is Yea Forumstants. He's just a meme
>but no depth.
Maybe it's just above you
So is a lack of empathy

I can't listen a whole album because his register is too high

Attached: 22CDB4F3-C896-4DE3-8BB2-1424596BC36A.jpg (750x553, 81K)

I just lost The Game

They're one of my favorite prog bands you apolitical motherfucker

dumb

Nah Queen has several good songs. They were a fairly talented group and reddit pickle rick normies have fucked up what should be a decent band

>all those reaction videos of "listening to Bohemian rhapsody" for the first time

Attached: 461.png (680x680, 290K)

If you've ever listened to a full Queen album you know they have more than just one good song.

freddy was literally the best singer to have ever lived on earth and there's nothing you can do about it

>yo, the song CHANGED! It's like a whole different song now!