Are you supposed to clear your own table in McDonald's?

Are you supposed to clear your own table in McDonald's?

Had a date with a hot chick last night. As we were leaving she picked up her tray to take it over to the bin and I left mine at the table.

She said "what are you doing?. I said " What do you mean". Basically she was mad that I left my tray on the table where we were eating.

But I've always left my tray no date has ever mentioned it before. But she said I've got no etiquette and she doesn't want to me again

WTH guys?

Attached: mcdonalds bin.jpg (1200x1600, 239.14K)

I bet you take a shit without flushing as well.

DISGUSTING.

Fast food places are not restaurants. You have to clean up your trash

I bet you don't wash your hands after shitting you uncultured fuck

>do I *haaave* to clean up after myself?

Dude, come on.

Oof, dating in McDonald's. Tragic. Has to be bait

claygo

leftists

feeding her McDonalds before muching on her Filet o ' fish??

nice....

This
It's like a food court. Employees aren't coming to your table, even to ask if everything is good and if you need anything

have you ever been to a real restaurant where a server comes out, takes your order, brings your food to the table? that is the sort of restaurant that you leave your dishes at and someone will clear them after you leave. also note that in a restaurant like that, they don't give you a tray with your food wrapped in paper. one reason mcdonalds is cheap is that YOU are expected to throw out your wrappers and shit when you leave. technically it's not a big deal because someone that works there will clear up after you and there is no way for them to force you to do it obviously. it's manly custom.

hn8n4

Fuck Mcdonalds let those sorry ass birches clean up my table

>Date
>McDonald's
>Food trays

I don't even have words. Please neck yourself. Seriously. It's for the best.

Of course they're not gonna fucking arrest you for leaving your tray, but the polite thing to do is bus it yourself.
Similar to shopping cart etiquette.

Fuck you all,
OP is alpha
Think outside the box once, you sheep who are not at all sheep

OP is a lazy fat fuck. Probably has a uncut cock also.

Attached: 1648343559797.png (500x505, 69.97K)

no need to. just let this guy live as his bloodline will end with him anyway

imagine being so retarded lmao the workers have to clean your shit stains from the booth and wipe off the tables

>Had a date with a hot chick last night.
>McDonald's
bbw don't count as hot

She made the right call, you lazy fuck.

Dumbass.

You took a date to McDonald's?

If you take a shit in McDonalds, do you wait for the workers to wipe your ass too?

> WAAAAAH THE COMMIES WANT ME TO WIPE MY OWN ASS WAAAAAH

lmao

Kek

Can't believe you racist keks haven't stumbled upon the correct answer.
If the employees (Team Members) were polite and didn't fuck up the order, (you) clean up after yourself.
If they were a bunch of rude incompetent niggers, then (you) leave all your shit everywhere for the wage-slaves to clean up.

have a sense of human decency but she was being a little prudish. And its not like you crashed a hotel.

she is correct

This. What the fuck, are you a poor?

I remember taking a date to mcdonalds a about 5 years back on my 25th birthda, but I was broke as shit. I got her a happy meal, she got a pinkie-pie MLP toy, then let her run around the playground, and she got overstimulated and puked a little in the ball pit. But that was when I was poor.

i actually just throw my shit on the floor and leave

nigger identified

this but also i dgaf and piss in front of the counter while i order and they never notice because they are too chicken shit to look

Enjoy your spit food.

OP was not born, nor appointed King. He needs to learn how to wipe his own a$$.
Good for girl to forget him...one of her better decisions.

>date
>McDonald's
Dude how poor are you?

you don't clean up after yourself, huge red flag.

>Are you supposed to clear your own table in McDonald's?
Yes? That is what those trash bins are for with the tray holder ontop.

>A date at McDonald's
Sorry hoss, but you already ruined the date before you even showed up.

OP is 13 like must /b posters. Springing for a full McDonald's meal is going big.

It's always fat, disgusting deplorables or niggers who leave their garbage and walk out, everytime.
I know this is a LARP and OP is a lying faggot, but in the infitesimal likelihood that OP is genuine: A. You took her to the most piss-poor place to eat, let alone take a date, and B. You showed that you're an uncouth disrespectful and selfish slob.

Lmaaaaao do americans really? Of course you don't if these retarded retard wages who are employed by macdonalds want better treatment they should unionize and demand more pay or more hires Instead of blaming the customers for not cleaning the trays as if this is a fucking a barracks mess or some charity kitchen

For me its the mcchicken

It's nothing like a food court it's privately owned franchise with understaffed restaurants employing underpaid and even underage workers, stop doing their work for them

Yes, you lazy fucker, you're supposed to clear your own table off.

When in doubt, just look around a restaurant. Do you see trash cans and places to put your tray, exactly like the picture you posted? Then it's on you to clear your table, throw out your trash, and put the tray back.

Attached: !farmer.jpg (400x495, 27.02K)

One reason macdonalds is cheap is the patties that are made out of piss filled scraps, the underpaid employees you retards are worse than putinites

False equivalence, Shopping carts are free and reusable one the other hand you paid for all those cartons and wrappers and the plastic

Then the workers should unionize and demand a raise

Well, like i said, i was broke back then, but she had a great time playing

Pretty sure he used the shopping cart as an example of societal etiquette.

For example: Japan is extremely clean place because citizens practice societal etiquette.

>McDonald’s
>Date
3/10

A societal etiquette is reserved for the public sphere last time i checked macdonalds stores don't belong to the public. Macdonalds has a huge margin for profit they are akin to 18th century colonial megarcorporations instead of asking for proper etiquette they should pay for someone to clean their shit

Yeah you are, unless you're too fat and lazy

*you*
help *her*
clean up *our table*
*she* is deciding
whether *you* will take care
of *our kids* too
or if you'll just fuck off, go fishing, drink beer and shout Oorah, which is Dutch for "move fast".
Something you're clearly NOT doing. Loser.

All of you faggots were baited so hard by an obvious troll post

yeah everyone got your lame-ass joke, but it was to unfunny to reply to

Also posts pictures of said shit too, I am certain.

Actually, fag, she could care less about the table. She just didn't have the heart to tell you that this was your last date cause you took her to Mcdonald's for a date.

what joke?

You didn't have a date with a hot chicken at McDonalds. No one has ever done that.

Yes. You're supposed to clean up after yourself, user. Just like at home.

Put the tray in the bin next time see how she likes that. Also rape.4nkgy

any place that doesnt have a waiter, youre supposed to thrown your own trash away. Unless explicitedly stated on signs.

is that why they fired you from the daycare? Because you kept calling these things 'dates'?

>Had a date with a hot chick
>@ McDonald's

Hmmm...okay dude

Attached: 1639984380799.png (693x496, 42.48K)

I always bin my rubbish even though I don't have

french connection
stateless