If two people cross the border illegally and conceive on Texas soil, is the product of that conception a citizen...

If two people cross the border illegally and conceive on Texas soil, is the product of that conception a citizen? I mean, it's a baby, right?

Attached: 2894984-56476487.jpg (400x269, 19.97K)

yes. that's why they are called anchor babies.

don't even have to conceive. just need to be born. that's why illegal immigrants try to come here to give birth.

but according to the left, this country is a huge piece of shit.

Yup and they can live off the welfare system as long as they keep popping out more little brown turds

The United States is one of the only places in the world with citizenship by blood OR land, independently. Hell, there have even been arguments that a woman who goes into labor and had to deliver a baby in an embassy in France might have an American kid (though parents would likely reject it for French citizenship)

no because the parents need to be citizens to begin with, if they get caught with a kid in American soil, they will be sent back, ignore the retards in here who know jack shit

So if Immigration caught an illegal immigrant and she could prove the microscopic zygote in her womb was conceived after she crossed to the U.S., conservatives would be a-ok with her staying here?

Go look up jus soli

Nope, they love their grey area. It's not a bug that there will be an age gap between citizenship and autonomy. It's a feature.

woosh

conceived here does not mean anything. being born within our territory does. it also doesn't mean "anchor" because we will deport the parents and keep the child. there was a story about a mother who was deported and we kept the child and it was to illustrate that you can have your babies here, they will become US citizens, but YOU will not be "anchored" to them and we will deport you. all you're doing is giving us a free humanoid.

Attached: werwerwr.jpg (1141x641, 84.55K)

I love the kids that come here and assume that this is a U.S. only board. lol

But the baby is alive so if life begins at conception it must be a US citizen

Attached: 1650520251208.png (1279x585, 452.94K)

It is

stupid ius soli!
ius sanguinis ftw!

Kys disgusting bean

Your point is obvious, but selective precedent application means that we've in essence created 4 "ages" of an American, age of life, age of citizenship, age of consent, age of majority. Though in some states those last two are equal.

life begins at birth according to Republicans so I think you can't deport the fetus/mother because that would be illegal
and the fetus should be entitled to Medicaid coverage as a US citizen

Doesn't matter, kill all Mexicans, I'll tile my own bathroom

nobody gives a fuck about you though or your faggot bathroom where you douche your gay anus

Nah, I own a house not rent faggot, let me know when you own your property

Even pre-Roe natal care was extended to the mother not the child. Your point is... labored

>conceived here does not mean anything. being born within our territory does
So life begins at birth? Interesting...

Seething spic
I bet I hired your good for nothing bean dad to cleanup my cum ridden pipes

There's dumb, and there's obtuse. You're clearly the latter, but because I'm bored, why is it illegal to murder noncitizens?

Shouldn't be, they are all terrorists

Why should it be illegal to rid one's body of a clump of cells that's not anywhere close to human yet?

>So life begins at birth? Interesting...
No. life begins at conception, citizenship begins with birth on the Countries soil.

>If two people cross the border illegally and conceive on Texas soil,
Most of it is Chinese flying here when they are pregnant.

I don't know, I've tended to be a viability threshold person myself, mostly because i can't imagine turning miscarriage claims into potential homicide investigations

Personhood and citizenship are different legal things; do you not understand this?

The nation chooses what condition to give citizenship - and an arbitrary condition such as popping out of a womb is its perogative.

Now, the rights we give to all humans should start right at conception, but citizenship is not necessarily one of those rights.

Congratulations: You're at least a thoughtful and intelligent person, which is more than I can say for the vast majority of conservatives.

>the rights we give to all humans should start right at conception
Explain why without bringing spirituality or your personal sentimentality into it.

The point is to ruin sluts lives, they will have to have nigger babies. Actions have consequences, women btfo

There are tons of people like us. We just don't have cable news shows or go to sycophantic rallies

Because there's no other reasonable dividing line of what is a human organism. Before conception, we have zero knowledge that the sperm or ova will ever be a human, there's a million factors, and we don't even know what that person would be.

Post-conception, there is an individual strand of DNA. Under normal conditions, that DNA will make a full-fledged human. Any timeline point after that to deny the human it's rights is arbitrary - you could say 40 weeks, but some babies are naturally born at 38 and some at 41. A baby that has gestated 41 weeks is clearly more "human" in terms of advancement that one 38 weeks, although already born. Likewise, how does heartbeat, pain, or thought enter into it? If IQ is the litmus test, then you would also be advocating killing the mentally handicapped and that makes you a literal nazi.

Yes, that's the literal law. Also are you implying I can kill illegals? #mycountrymychoice

Ooooooh, gottem!
Except citizenship under jus soli is a matter of where a baby is born, not where it is when it becomes a human being.

>it's rights
>makes you a literal nazi

Retarded opinion discarded.

So it's not a human being until it's born?

Ah yes, the last recourse of those who've lost and have no rebuttal. I'm going to attack his rhetoric and grammar instead of addressing the valid point.

it’s not a citizen until mom shit it out on our soil…nothing about being human in that sentence

What valid point? There's no comparison between a strand of DNA and a human being who's already well into living. You jumped to executing the mentally handicapped and pulled the nazi card like a melodramatic dipshit.

USA citizenship doesn’t determine if someone is alive or not. If that were the case, every non-American would be considered dead

>There's no comparison between a strand of DNA and a human being who's already well into living.

I mean, a zygote is "alive" or how do you define life?

What does the passage of time matter? You haven't explained why that's a good dividing line at all.

Why not allow people to kill children up to 2 years? to 4? to 10? The Romans allowed the pater familias to kills any and all family members as he saw fit - why not go back to that?

Have you met children? That may not be a bad idea.

Anyway, until the little fucker pops out, I don't care what a woman does. Tell me - do you remember anything from your infancy? Do you think you were aware of much of anything? No? Ok.

I believe the child would have to be born on us soil to be a citizen per the Constitution.

What if a woman in labor lays down with her pussy just across the border and her uterus on the Mexican side?

>Have you met children? That may not be a bad idea.
You just don't value the sanctity of human life, so of course you're pro-abortion.
>Anyway, until the little fucker pops out, I don't care what a woman does.
You don't care even when the "fucker" pops out.
>Tell me - do you remember anything from your infancy? Do you think you were aware of much of anything? No? Ok.
How is this relevant? Life is worthy of protection even if it can't think, let alone remember.
Like, I get it, you're evil and edgy and don't care about life or other people weaker than you. Excuse me if I think all your opinions on social policy come from a place of selfishness and should be ignored.

>a place of selfishness
There is NO selfless reason for bringing a human being into this world. I defy you give me one. Just try.

I'm not evil and edgy. I think people who've been born and are now thinking, functioning people have dignity and inalienable rights. That includes to right to rid themselves of an unwanted pregnancy. As for people weaker than me, I'm caretaker for a sick relative. I know you won't believe that, but it's true. I care about them because they're a human being who's lived a life and not some clump of cells that's going to potentially ruin one.

Legally yes, which is deeply retarded, and satanic.

Morally, only people who currently pay taxes and conform the nation's values, should be granted citizenship as long as they are not already citizens of another nation.

That's how a smart system looks like.

No. I could be conceived in the U.S. born in South Africa and will be labeled as South African, with my parents being from the U.S.

Wanting another to experience the joy you have found in your life, even if you die before experiencing it with them.

>clump of cells
That's all you are, a clump of cells. That's all any of us are, but we respect the sanctity of clumps of cells of our own species, that's the point.

Actually the law states "born" so the woman would just be deported for trying to abuse constitutional law which only applies to CITIZENS
But as I'm Mexican I'm fine with that abuse happening so long as we view Plan B and abortion as murder

>the right has cp
>the left kidnaps and murders children after rape (also makes the cp)
I wonder whats worse?

Holy shit you are trying soooo hard but your cringe is showing. Haha

yep it's a citizen. And since it's a citizen its mom qualifies for early childhood welfare benefits and she can't be deported anymore. The kid also qualifies for all the federal schooling benefits like free lunches n shiet. And the baby momma daddy can't be deported either becuz muh family separation. Then they can bring in their family too because why not.

Well, the 45th president violated her visitors visa, which would if disqualified her from permanent residency and thus her continued stay illegal, and then the 45th president then petitoned to give the wifes parents residency via the chain migration argument, making them citizens.

so if the 45th is cool with it, i guess so am i.

Why do born humans have more rights than unborn humans? That law needs some rewriting.

Conception no but if the baby is born in the USA the baby is a citizen regardless of the parents citizenship.
It's called birthright and USA is basically the only country that has such lax citizenship rules.
Pretty dumb if you ask me.ytvvt

The baby can stay but she has to leave.