We should as a human species dedicate one race to feminize and make into traps...

We should as a human species dedicate one race to feminize and make into traps, and I suggest we do that to Asians because they're already small and hairless.

Attached: 1650266293602.png (850x1133, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should as a human species stop being faggots altogether

It's not gay to fuck traps, they're feminine.

it is youre fucking a man and anyone who isnt a retard coomer instantly knows it. there has never been a single man who actually passes as a woman

I beg to differ

Attached: 1629868193530.png (1625x779, 1.59M)

>its not gay to fuck guys
nice logic retard

you should honestly kill yourself, OP. you're a hopeless degenerate who'll do nothing with his life except jerk off to men (gay) and be a disappointment to your parents

We should as a human species dedicate squads to the spec.ops that we will call "the degenerate eradication".
nigga you gay
>I beg to differ
>posts a dick
Why and how are you so retarded, user?

it's like saying you socked cocked 10 times in a row and then saying you're straight like c'mon dude it's 100% gay no matter how "feminine" the guy is

just say no homo
youre good then

and what the fuck do you do all day except cry and wine about people being gay

i actually work, you know, have a waged job. do you know what that is? probably not since here you are, on Yea Forums thirsting over men, but its not gay because they tuck their dick, put on a wig, apply multiple layers of makeup and uses specific camera angles to hide their non-feminine features.

the internet has destroyed your productivity and mind to the point you get offended when someone calls you a fag despite being one. why do you still recoil in shock when someone calls you gay? is it because you subconsciously know that being gay is not normal? because it's disgusting? because it's wrong? please tell me, you faggot

Attached: catdisgust.png (778x611, 801.44K)

Lotta us work. Lotta us also like to get our terms straight.. What's a femboy?

so fucking hot

Would a real neko/kit/etc have human ears or just their respective ears animal?

Attached: 1622583870143.jpg (1024x1280, 301.3K)

*animal ears

Either way I wish Elon Musk well in hi's endeavor to brin catgirls into our wor;l.

how about we just make all white people imbrace thieir inner sissy

Attached: 279911895_796514971324094_4101178639865932240_n.jpg (1151x2048, 289.74K)

In what universe are Asians hairless? I'm mixed Korean/American European mutt and I'm 6'1 almost 200 lbs... 3 out of 4 male Korean cousins are 5'10+ with hairy ass legs and big ol Genghis Khan heads. I'll admit one of the four is shorter and more feminine looking, but still not nearly feminine enough to look like a girl. Ever since eastern Asian diets improved the latest generations are equally as tall/hairy. I think you're projecting your homoerotic fantasy and watch too much anime

Long as the spics do it too. Cuz they're cute and I ain't fucking niggers.

Attached: 1038509373.jpg (640x480, 48.36K)

>entire race of people made for sexual relief that cant get pregnant
sounds good to me

I mean yall got a big geography and thit.

Attached: 1628068767171.jpg (1619x1389, 437.02K)

Yeah, as expected there's variation among such a broad group of people. That's what makes OP's weird Asian dick craving fetish extra fucking gay. Mongolians are legit some of the biggest people in recent history, whereas a lot of southeast Asians are on the smaller side (where they interbred with a long lost relative of homo sapiens of smaller stature many thousand years ago). There's tiny Indians and Africans as a result of this intermixing also. The most feminine men I've ever met have been soyboy white guys in America

Think you're reading to much into, bro. But are your thinking Denisovans?

Spics also seem like a viable candidate. I saw a study breaking down many Hispanic men already have the highest estrogen/progesterone/prolactin amongst men, out of all American populations. Asians had the highest testosterone but the lowest receptor sensitivity. Blacks had below average testosterone but above average sensitivity to hormones and a metabolism on the slower end of the spectrum, which is why you often see blacks kinda athletic looking even without exercising. Any Asian man who can eat 4000 calories a day and lift heavy can get jacked

No not denisovans. There are many populations other than denisovans and neanderthals that have been lost to the ages and interbred with human populations throughout the world. If you're truly interested I can send you some more info, I love anthropology

I'm interdasted in an in an acedemic way. Wish I I could I say it was moar, but I'm a lvl38wizard.

Homo florensis is the southeast Asian population of small statured people I'm referencing. If you Google 'newly discovered ancient caveman you'll find new examples from all over the world, which I'd postulate are responsible for a large variation in unique genetics even within neighboring populations

Here's how big mongolians were as of recently.

Attached: nutigqxv1x441.jpg (2289x2289, 546.63K)

>and I suggest we do that to Asians
but they're fugly, user.
also wtf is with that dudes hand? lmfao

I mean, i sure/ Whites make the bettter femoy for the most part .Asians are still bretty cute doe.

Attached: 1651849273825.jpg (680x534, 42.06K)

Not the best pic I had, but for short notice Johnny ain't bad. Might look for better when I come back.

Attached: johnny.jpg (720x1280, 260.79K)

Moar of pic rel?

Attached: 1650773029114.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

Looks like a gay man in a dress.... OP is a gay man who jerks off to other gay men in dresses I guess.....

Actually, yes.

Attached: 1630925907289.jpg (1200x1600, 303.47K)

Look at his face... Even with a full face of well applied makeup he looks like a guy. The only way to pass is to get ridiculous amounts of cosmetic surgery... Almost like this wasn't meant to happen. Tldr a faggots a faggots who faggots

>Asians because they're already small and hairless

Attached: flake scared.jpg (362x362, 22.84K)

those are not mongolians
>klingons

Attached: 1645834094617s.jpg (226x250, 6.73K)

Or just apprecate his features with makeup and not be a consumate faggot.

fag

Lmao

How about body builders, they already have traps and are hairless.
Xibit: Yo dawg, I heard you like traps, so we put traps on your traps, so you can listen to trap while you trap traps with traps.

Attached: traps13.jpg (1200x924, 173.84K)

Literally looks like a closet homo named brad wearing his mom's wig. In reality it probably took him hundreds of not thousands of hours to practice makeup enough, to STILL look like a completely faggot and not at all like a woman

Wut?

Attached: femboystatue.jpg (2675x1620, 410.14K)

That's not a femboy... That's a literal boy. You're not anything but a faggot

If you think femboy=tranny you're a candyass maxfaggot.

'femboys' are what bridges the gap between a closeted homo raised in an anti-gay upbringing finally coming out of the closet. Its a boy. Just say you think guys in dresses are hot it's all good

To it to black guys. They'd probably do it for the price of bread and some weed.

Who said that? What about the statue implies feminine boy? Literally built like a boy with a dick and balls. Just come out of denial already, you wanna fuck a man

Checked'd, but also no shit Sherlock. Any more revelations?

You gotta be fucking kidding me. KYS.

>We should as a human species dedicate one race to feminize and make into traps, and I suggest we do that to Asians because they're already small and hairless.
That sounds like a cruel thing to do to a people, why would you do that?

I know that's a "she" but still I would so much all day

Attached: 1609202396369.jpg (800x450, 54.82K)

Cuz he's got a fetish and doesn't realize Whites make better traps.

YWN fuck a femboy. You might clap a man's cheeks one day tho at this rate. Just a matter of time til you're the one getting a man's dick in your ass

wtf why would you kiss him? faggot

agree

Attached: 1634320371942.jpg (1362x2048, 299.34K)

more of this sort of boy love

Attached: 49755489188_da3e224786_b.jpg (683x1024, 92.17K)

You're retarded. My roommate is Asian and he's fucking enormous, he got hit by a man on a bike the other day and he didn't even move

Oh look another statue of a boy going thru puberty with a whole dick and balls, no titties and an athletic boyish build. The femboy statue poster is a faggot and a pedo

>YWN fuck a femboy
This actually hits close to home unlike the ynbaw faggotry, cuz yeah, I never will.
>tfw no qt femboy friend to cuddle and play gaymz with

Attached: cuteboy.png (1186x817, 1.02M)

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MAN. ITS A CROSSDRESSING MAN NOT A 'FEMBOY' AHHHHHHHHH

Hey if you like traps I don't care, no matter which race. As long as the traps themselves chose to become that.
But if you want to enforce being a trap on an entire people, I'm gonna call you an abusive asshole.

We should make all Indians into femboys tbh. Indian women r hairy so that means it's femboy af to clap an Indian man's hairy ass am I right?? Where's the femboy statue poster? I need a professional gay to comment on this one

That's cuz it IS a man wearing cute shit. What now, faggot?

Checked. But Indians of both genders are hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>THIS LOOKS LIKE A MAN.
They all do.
>ITS A CROSSDRESSING MAN
Yes
>NOT A 'FEMBOY' AHHHHHHHHH
Those don't exist.