Michael Jackson is boycotted, but Elvis isn't. I wonder why

Michael Jackson is boycotted, but Elvis isn't. I wonder why.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027095/Elvis-Presley-paedophile-girlfriends-young-14-claims-shocking-new-book.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 12.29.42 PM.png (486x184, 129K)

>14
That's legal in most of Europe
MJ fucked prepubescent children

That's the Mail saying that, so whatever.

Elvis isn't boycotted because wanting to fuck horny, sexually mature but legally underage girls is the only reason anyone ever went into rock 'n' roll. Michael Jackson wanted sexually immature kids. That's no bueno.

because there's a huge difference between accusations that went to court and have been common knowledge for decades and one (1) allegation made by someone trying to sell a book

Wasn't that shit a known fact for years?

Let's be honest though, Elvis liking much younger girls is nothing new. Bruce Hornsby referenced it in "Walking in Memphis".

>it was referenced once! This means racism is the only reason people think Jacko is a pedo!
Michael Jackson slept with kids and you faggots defended him, someone says random shit about Elvis and you automatically believe it.

you can't say that the knowledge is as high-profile as MJ's is though. That's why MJ gets boycots (hehe) and Elvis doesn't. People tend to be more forgiving of groupie fucking in the 50s than they are of molesting children in the privacy of your mansion in the 90s, too

because banging teen sluts is based ya simp

Sounds like somebody touched a nerve, cuck

Normies don’t know more than 2 Elvis songs and don’t care. If you asked a kid who the king of rock was they would ask you why there is a king of stones and pebbles

"shocking"
Have people forgotten that literally every rock star fucked teenage girls and that it wasn't seen as the ultimate crime or whatever until the 90s? Or do they simply not know?

Ian Watkins raped two babies and he still managed to convince a sixteen year old girl to visit him in jail

Same reason no one goes after Jimmy Page or David Bowie fucking Lori Maddox.

IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME!

having sex with 14 year old groupies was a pop stars most popular past time until the 80's

Attached: rs-138089-20121120-jimmylaurie-x306-1353426360.jpg (306x306, 29K)

If you could bang everybody you wanted, you would bang 14 year olds to.

this only makes me really jealous.

14 is not pedophilia. and she was cute so who cares.
also homosexuality is worse.

bruce hornsby didn't write walking in memphis you fucking moron.

Who's boycotting Michael Jackson other than the pedos at BBC?

elvis slept with kids and you are defending him, someone says random shit about michael jackson and you automatically believe it.

no one who would boycott elvis over this listened to him in the first place

Mr. Shapiro, if you only knew how ridiculous that statement is, you wouldn't have said it.

It's the Boomer's fault as per usual. They had their fun and fucked teen girls, then when their daughters became teens they made a huge deal out of it and turned 18-25 men year old men into pariahs.

What a coincidence the number of men over the age of 18 but under the age of 30 are reporting having far less sex than the previous generations.

Fucking Baby Jewmers all having their cake and eating it too.

That's because Elvis wasn't a rapist, I'm just saying it's not a new thing people are pulling out of their ass, which the post I replied to seemed to be saying.

>says SHOCKING new book
honestly if you're shocked that pop stars fucked teenagers in an era where pretty much every song about lust was about fucking underage girls you are either way underage or retarded

They think the "little girl" references refer to being of short stature.

HE EARNED THESE NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

so song names like sweet little sixteen refer to the height of the girl?