How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000155681471_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHaZ8JMGQ_nOZ1URPL9FaE8iZ_6TH--rKxBA8mEVjkI4.jpg (2501x1563, 498.24K)

go from house to house killing as many peopel as i possibly can and hopefully slip off into the woods in time before the cops come so i can continue my reign of terror (in minecraft of course)

Helping as many people as I can. You see that door? I already held it for you.

Ok Gabriel wortman. Seriously though, don’t terrorize a community like that. Portapique was nice.

By living my life without giving a fuck about these idiots opinions. I'm a man and I don't care what other people think. I'm not motivated by social acceptance like women are.

Gonna go door to door at 3 am putting gorilla glue in peoples front door locks

Attached: 6F2D16BB-92D9-4BFA-8C78-4695999010BF.jpg (840x717, 183.99K)

portapique was an rcmp false flag.

Im gonna shidd n fardd n piss n cumb all over everyone

Do people actually use their door locks? What sort of nigger infested shitholes do you people live in?

i'd just butcher the world's top CEOs (like musk, bezos, oil and banker kikes) together with their families for the fun of hearing their hopeless screams knowing no amout of money can stop my axe.
the fucking normies may continue their existence because it's the worst punishment for them anyway.
they are like niggers in a prison with invisible bars but if you showed this to them they'd just off you and fight to stay inside their well known comfy prison.

Attached: aleksander-karcz-bath-viking.jpg (1920x1422, 680.49K)

I'm not planning to do that at all. Come on, let's be reasonable. You think the kind of shitheads who would torment us to the degree we've been tormented would even give us the dignity or opportunity to strike back against them in any meaningful way?

It's divide and conquer and misdirect all the way down. If someone says its the Chinese its the Jews, if someone says its the Jews its the Whites, if someone says its Satanists its Christians, if someone says its a glowie it's actually just some boomer real estate owner, if someone says its the military industrial complex its vegan communists. If demons, its angels, if angels, its demons.

Attached: apple of discord.jpg (800x533, 37.27K)

unfathomably based

fuck em all

take a dump in the urinal

>What sort of nigger infested shitholes do you people live in?
the kind full of niggers
also tweakers and junkies

get out of the cities

Attached: 354.jpg (460x627, 67.67K)

Live long and soak the Govt for every last cent I can get. Hit um where they least expect it.

If this is not a troll, the most effective way is not to participate or contribute to society in any way.

Just leave then retard

By not being a pussy victim and becoming a total nice guy chad.

I don’t, I truly believe my far-right views are what’s best for society.

by going to the movie cinema, bring a jerry of fuel, a few chains and locks. Before the movie starts or people begin seating lock emergency exits with chains and lock, during the play of the movie, douse the chinese made, highly flammable movie chairs in fuel (just enough) light it and run to main exit, shut it and also chain lock it, revenge completed, verification not required

A family friend once told me to get a jerry can of fuel in case I was making a long trip. Looking back on it I think they just wanted me to trip some red flags

Take the trash pill. Pick up trash. Subtract from society.

If you still have the feeling society is unfair to you after you left highschool, the problem is you.

Are you sure tho. Because your comment you das like you know exactly that far-something is always a bad Idea. And the real sensible answer will lie somewhere in-between.

Nah having deserve fuel is good in the US imagine driving through the desert and then running out of fuel.

waaa im a bitch and im going to make it other peoples problem
>kill yourself

I can imagine you as a "nice guy" in the sense of a white knight: "why don't you love me, I've been nice to you?"

I donated $8,000 to Foregen
>They're probably a scam tho :(

And yet, their opinions very much dictate how your life unfolds.
You do not live in an isolated bubble, faggot.
Maybe be the man you think you are by taking responsibility not just for yourself, but the people around you.

By not procreating

i can ride my bike with no handlebars

You don't take revenge on someone who won't stop cutting and hurting themselves. It's only a matter of time.

Hahahaha, yes I'm sure you're well funded and intelligent enough to get past their security with an axe.

Do you oppose the idea, though?

I don't even much care bro. Why do you feel the need to be vengeful? Be better than them.

This.

I shall raise my children, run my business, continue to give Glory to God and his son, Jesus Christ. And i shall not give a single fuck about what some jew says about me.

never strive to be a nice guy, always strive to be a good guy.

No. Totally wrong. Adulthood is realizing that all life is suffering and society is unfair to everyone. But it's also continuing to move forward despite that, rather than allowing yourself to wallow in bitterness.

where's the revenge if u die?

By living well.
Living well is the best revenge.

I can't wait for the 20th HS reunion. Just showing up with my wife and GFs will be awesome. Being jacked while they all got fat will be even better.
The only thing I need to do if find a few of the fuckers I hated the most and hope they have hot daughters who we can bring as dates to the reunion. Hey, I bet facebook would show me that.
Thanks /b, you helped again. Off to Facebook!

>By living well.
>Living well is the best revenge.

This but unironically.

Thank you

Hey, did society actually mistreat you guys? More like some places are kind of just a mess right now, right?

>How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

I have never experienced that society has treated me in any other way than I deserved based on my actions.
after that I have adjusted my behavior and am now a part of society (to the extent I want)

say hai to the FBI faggots

Attached: glowing.jpg (750x566, 47.13K)

do nothing

im a rich white man, society has not treated me poorly at all. quite the opposite in fact

Concrete and armor plated bulldozer

Nigger detected

Hi FBI

Simpsons did it.

Gong to report to minecraft mods so they can monitor your multiple vpns

cerulean rain

I sometimes fantasize about selling lots of coke to overpriviledged rich kids until they fail out of Harvard and wind up working night shift at 7-11.

Gonna fuck all the white bitches I can.

Attached: 20220320_220606.jpg (3264x1504, 1.5M)

Hi

Verification not required.

By lying flat and making dank Tienanmen Square memes.
That's bad, mm'kay.
NEETs rise up!
The white pill can't work for everyone. Not everyone can be motivated by the poster you dick boss puts in his office.

I just had a white baby during black history month

I grew up.

lol based black user =)

good man
>keep doing the lords work.

I don't care about revenge but I'll survive the war, even if I have to crucify every single fucking retarded Democrat in my state.

NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!
DON'T EVER ASK ME THAT QUESTION AGAIN!

Why thanks for asking. To be precise tomorrow at [time] people shouldn't come to school at [location].
>Because it's a Saturday.

>please Mr fbi man, I'm merely jesting in your thread.

Attached: 1650885673226.jpg (250x250, 8.75K)

To be honest, I will procreate and have a bunch of white children and live a happy life. That is the best way to get back at others who have mistreated me.

I know the struggles they go through nor the demons they face. Why would I assume they have it worse than I do? The only thing I know is what goalsI have set in my life and how to achieve them.

Attached: 1642849077794.jpg (640x391, 47.67K)