Would you move to the United States permanently? Why?

Would you move to the United States permanently? Why?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (2560x1347, 65.85K)

Yes.
Guns.

Sure, I'd move here.

The constitution of the USA provides a base level of rights that are far more protected than any other country.

The majority of other countries with "constitutions" seem to change them as often as they change normal laws.

pretty much this

No
Niggers

Yes.

Guns, low tax, cheap land... what's not to love?

You can't get jobs in this shithole, I'd rather move out.

USA has protections from government Euro, UK, OZ, NZ governments do not have.
Real freedom of speech.
Right to self defence.

the cons out weight the pros, but sure why not because my life is pretty shit and it couldn't get much worse.

If you can't get a job in your state, or even in the whole country... the problem is you.

The pros outweigh the cons...

Yes, as a fatty I would love to return to the homeland of lard, bacon fat and butter.

Big corpos are hiring niggers and spics for dimes. If I fucked of to a based European nation I could at least get paid what I'm worth, faggot.

If the only jobs you can get are being replaced by people being paid dimes, you are the problem.

Every low level job in Europe are filled with non white people who earn minimum wage.

I don't think you understand the differences in wages. If you work in the US as a high skilled worker you are paid significantly better than most places in Europe. Maybe Norway and Switzerland do better but they are not so easy to get into.

No
American culture

Never they are all fucked up

No. I don't want to go bankrupt to pay for an ambulace if I trip while running. I don't wan't my kids to go into crippling debt if they want edjcation. I don't want to go bankrupt if I want to have kids. I don't want to get shot at the supermarket, at school, at Church. I want my kids to play hide-and-seek, not "active shooter drill".

Attached: 1651770298004m.jpg (767x1024, 124.33K)

Yeah. And it work wonderfully, am I right?

Attached: Infographic_Gun-Violence-Page-1_2018.png (2550x3300, 575.79K)

This

Attached: 1583763905467.jpg (960x960, 502.96K)

MORE THAN HALF OF THOSE DEATHS ARE SUICIDES RETARD

NOW ALSO EXCLUDE HOOD AREAS AND THE DEATHS DROP TO A SIGNIFICANTLY LOW NUMBER

would i? yes.

why? nice climates, nature, plenty of room

>If you ignore part of the numbers, you get a lower count!

Attached: B455D5C2-3340-42EA-B3A4-15B09E8DF080.jpg (390x293, 44.91K)

Fuck yeah, come on over. Even though our politicians suck, and you have whiney little cunts crying about how they're not rich and yet they sit their fat asses on momma's couch all day. But you can start your own business here, in most states you can protect yourself (stay away from cities), and you don't have to call any man mister. Best country in the world, hands down

Attached: 1650842317981.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Hell no. I have awesome healthcare coverage, awesome public transportation, and strong workers rights.

Attached: illustration-of-german-flag-vector.jpg (5000x2639, 461.81K)

Suicides aren’t gun violence you mouth breathing retard.

So do we. In fact, our healthcare is better, our public transportation is better, and our workers rights are nonexistent but at least you can find a job without nepotism when you get fired for being a lazy twat.

>healthcare
Free for the poor and cheaper than other than nations when our healthcare costs is compared to their tax rates.
>infrastructure
Try driving I'm a euro city in a normal car. We have potholes and delivery trucks knock off your rear view mirrors if you just so happen to park at the wrong time.
>Public transport
I wish this could be done away with. They're all poor. They're forced to live in apartments and on top of eachother. They can't afford cars or the gasoline. Their energy prices are triple what we pay and not even reliable. Try washing your clothes in Germany, it's an all day event.
>education
What about it? Penis removal class could go, yes.

Let's not forget we pay taxes so that they don't have to defend their own countries and everything here is still better.

Second this. My wife came from the US to Germany for that reason. She'll revoke her American citizenship as soon as possible.

I'm moving from Ireland.
Pros:
>Slightly better salary (for software engineers)
>Slightly better property market
>Lower taxes
>More to do and see
Cons:
>lots of weird people
>the weird people are allowed guns
>much higher crime
>2 party system where both major parties are authoritarian retards

>Try washing your clothes in Germany, it's an all day event.
Wtf? You know we have washing machines too. We don't wash our clothes in the next river anymore.you are describing the middle ages here.

Eurofats are so soy
>MUH HEALTHCARE
whens the last time you went to doctor

No, they lump all firearm deaths into that number here. You’re wrong

i disagree. suck an egg.

Like 3 weeks ago. I just went in to get a prescription and sick note for my wife. Took me less than 5 minutes.
The last time I was there for myself was about 3 month ago for some weird pain in my chest after I got the 3rd shot. Got an ECG, and blood work done gladly nothing was wrong.

>pad some numbers and make it look like a problem
Gun violence isn’t even on the pie chart. We lose 3 million people a year and 10k of those are gun homicides. Literally nobody gives a shit.

Congratulations. You do realize most Americans have healthcare, right? I had appendicitis, took ambulance, had operation, stayed overnight in hospital, cost me 200.
>INB4 OMG THATS A LOT

It actually is a lot.
Two days in hospital is like 10 bucks in Germany.

No. Shithole. Declining economy and relevance in the world. You got 10-20 years of "good times" - if you can call it that, left.

Its far to corrupt for my liking. And the regular people are the ones that pay for it. Usually by jail time. Good shit.

The US was cool back in the days though. After 1995-ish it really went to shit, fast.

I didn't need to I was born here

>whens the last time you went to doctor
2 months ago went to the dentist to get some wisdom teeth pulled and a couple cavities filled. Then a month before that went for a check up at my GP, and also got some prescriptions. All of this for 0 euros.

yeah, but like 98% of "medically necessary" hospital procedures in germany are guys shoving massive things up their ass.

Attached: 4e3f4guf2le81.png (1024x1010, 585.6K)

Kek, that was almost funny.

>healthcare is better
It might be, be good luck getting access to it at a reasonable price and with little hassle
>public transportation is better
Kek you haven't seen Jack shit
>workers rights
See, if I were to be fired, the company would have to give me I think a 6 weeks warning minimum. Enough time to hopefully find another job, while still being paid. Plus the minimum number of vacation days here is 20, but you normally get more if you're skilled.

I've been all over the planet and the USA is by far the best place to live. Wouldn't recommend a big city though. They're all the same all over the world. Go to a large town or a small city somewhere in the middle of the country. Best livin' possible.

Kek if niggers and spics are able to do your job for cheaper, then the "big corpos" you're referring to is McDonald's and Burger King. Dont try to talk it up like you're working white collar gigs, you're just a disappointment to other citizens. Go ahead and move to Europe, where your job will also be done by niggers and refugee trash

I like eggs. Thanks. Hope you have a dandy day too

>Paid what I'm worth
Apparently you're worth dimes you mongoloids, kek, no country will ever change that

I live in the United States and I’d rather be anywhere else

I live in Europe and leech thousands worth of dollars in neetbux from America.
Americunts tongue my anus, KEK.

Because niggers aren't a crucial part of society you dumb retard. And they don't obey gun laws so giving those out, as strict as you want is like trying to cancel the cartel. Pointless and retarded

You’ve never been out of Iowa. Shut up homebody

>large town or a small city
Those places have no soul. Everyone there keeps to themselves, you gotta drive everywhere, and there's nothing good to do.

I couldn't live in such a nigger infested country like the US, sorry. You're way over your peak and heading towards a 2nd, maybe even 3rd world country status with hyper inflation and cultural chaos and other mayhem. may god be with you.

Destroy America! Kill them all!

k

But because he has healthcare it's safe to say he has more in the bank and able to make that payment. Unlike a German for whom $200 would be a real shit show

Behead their men! Rape their children and women! Then burn away their sin ridden bodies!
Allah be praised!

>he has healthcare
Kroger and Walmart give you healthcare, and they know you aren't gonna risk leaving. He's a wage slave.

No - I've never been to the USA and I have never had the slightest desire to go there for any reason.
I don't like their total lack of any form of National "culture", nor am I impressed by what I know about American "food", or beer, or whiskey etc..
I don't approve of the brash loud-mouthed, big-headed so-called "personality" of typical Americans, and I don't approve of their appallingly low standards of Law Enforcement, Medical Care, or attitudes to (any form of) equality.

I wouldn't even go there temporarily
(on holiday, or to work there for lucrative pay, or for any other reason)

Go there permanently? - not a fucking chance:
I've travelled to many places around the globe and none of them were as good as where I was born, and still reside, but at least the other places that I've been to were a damned sight better than the impression I've acquired about the USA.

k

You realize you cucks pay more on healthcare per capita than everyone else in the world, yeah still get fucked in the ass?

If I had a somewhat decent job where I don't work 60 hours / week and have 10 vacation days for minimum wage and no health insurance, absolutely.

>if you don't count gun deaths, then there are no gun deaths
logic.jpg

Where do you live, user?

We may earn a little less per month, on the other hand the cost of living here is a lot less. It's not like we are poor and turning over every penny twice.
I'm living a good live and have money left over to put aside.
Btw. your rate of unemployment is about double that of Germany (percentual so no doesn't matter that you have like 4 times as many people living in the US).