What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

Attached: m.jpg (2400x1080, 720.81K)

Used to have wanking competitions with my group of friends. We would get together and see who could cum fastest. Also used to suck my best mates cock while he wore his mothers knickers.

Sucked off your dad.

Had sex with my ex gf’s twink best friend. We broke up and he was still on my dick. No one ever knew

fucked a tranny.
The most disgusting thing i have ever done.
I felt for the meme

Stopped by at a gay bar shitfaced and 10mins later some random dude creampied my ass in the restrooms

Pic related.
My best friend and i basically sexually awoke with each other and unfortunetly made the friendship awkward eventually. I still fantasize about fucking him, and even found this cute photo were i KNOW it's him. I haven't seen him in years and dream about one day getting to tell him how i feel. And to one day get to PROPERLY rail that heavenly girly ass.

Attached: h-b7122fda-fb60-4732-8865-39b2cbfe0d4e+a.jpg.a.jpg.a.jpg.a.jpg (538x1024, 48.87K)

Bro i oove trannies. Just get a hot one next time trust me

Posted in this thread

Attached: sxqgxR6.gif (500x200, 1016.52K)

visited Yea Forums

Attached: 1650839505384.gif (263x419, 1017.89K)

I know that feel bro

tell him before its too late and you regret it

Shared my roommates cock with my wife a few times. Sucked him and jacked him til he came

You've got a wife? Fuck that's the gayest shit I've heard in a long time.

Had missionary sex with a female while the lights were off for the sole purpose of procreating. That was probably my gayest experience

how old were you all and how many of you were there? howd it start?

I've never told this before to anyone, it's a pretty personal story of mine.

As a teenager i had one very only friend. He used to come by very often by my house and we would watch movies together. Sometimes it was vidya. Sometimes i'd go to his house. Anyway we'd hang out together. He was younger than me by 3 years.
Well this friend of mine looked very much just like the shota-ish boy of my dreams, the kind i would only see in hentai. Pic related is a hentai picture that gets quite close to what he looked like. He was cute. I liked him. More than i should. I had a full-blown crush on him. Which went completely against the persona i tried to play myself as, which was one of a full-blown /pol/fag. I couldn't help it. I grew up on the internet.

When i was 17 i was at his house one time. I had bought booze and was drunk. He noticed that and took the opportunity to go ahead and admit to me that he was gay. Now for me this would be the greatest thing. A dream come true. But was it true? The fear spoke much, much louder. Here where i live these jokes are common and gayness is heavily shamed upon. If this was by any chance a joke and i replied with something among the lines of "me too", i was fucked forever. So i idiotly sat there quietly as if i thought it was a joke and let him change the subject.

A couple years pass. He's old enough by now that his people allow him to have some drinks. We're hanging out at my room this one time. We're listening to music. Chit-chatting. We started making "would you rather" kind jokes. At one point i opened up two images on different tabs and asked what he would rather fuck with a gun to his head, a furry girl or a human trap.
Now keep this in mind, the music was loud, and the lights were off. The trap picture i chose had made both of us very aroused and you could see it on him. His reaction to the furry was one of "the fuck, man? that's a dog, i wouldn't do that", while to the trap was more like "damn... i don't know...".

Attached: cute boy.png (850x1204, 1.03M)

let my neighbour creampie me at a bbq, he was 30 i was 15.

I was 14 when the Internet came up and I loved chatting with strangers. One Day I chatted with that dude who was kind of weird since he asked me sexual stuff constantly. At some point he managed it to talk me into giving him my number in order to have a nice conversation. Ofc he wanted to have telephone sex and I was to shy/naive to tell him to fuck off so it ended with both of us having an Orgasm. I instantly hung up right after I came bc I was shocked or whatever.

After a few days he asked me to meet him in a local parc and since he had my phone number and I was worried he could call my parents so I agreed.

We met later that Day and he was really nice to me. After some talking he had to take a pee and told me to follow him into some bushes...i did ofc and there we had sex. Just once and I never heard from him after that day

Well, so pic related is full-size open in the TV, we're in the dark, drunk. Aroused. He """jokingly""" throws the idea, we could just pull our pants and start jerking off right there. I, the degen, say "why not?". He doesn't reply, which i take as a yes. A minute later we pull our pants down and start jerking it, drunk in the dark. Couple minutes later we just throw off the clothes.
It doesn't take too long till he throws up the suggestion to teach me how to kiss. I didn't mention to you by this point, i was a full-blown KHV while this boy had already slayed his first pussy a few weeks earlier.
It was really not much more than just an excuse for us to do full-blown french-kissing. It went on for several minutes. I'd never felt a tongue in my mouth before, and even though it wasn't a girl and didn't taste like a girl i have to admit it was amazing. But again i'm a vorefag with a mouth fetish so who am i to say. But it did felt good. I wish i could do it again.

We started getting drunker. Harder, harder eletronic music blasting from the speakers. We start making out harder and harder. We frot. I can remember him telling me not to jerk it so damn fast. At the height of our drunkenness i remember him licking my body all over. Calling me hot. I've never been called hot in my life. At that time i was thin but i was still a manly dude with quite a bit of hair. It didn't seem to stop him. And i wouldn't stop him either. The biggest thing here was being called "hot". That was mindblowing to me. And it still is to this day.
After this he throws me to the bed and goes face-first on my dick, trying to suck me off with all his might. Unfortunately, i had had too much to drink and my dick wouldn't get hard. We were too boozed up to care. The rest of the night, i absolutely can't remember what happened. There was lube laying on the floor. Probably nothing but a suggestion, but who knows.

Attached: sample_321ef4f4202bd32162912493fadf4d1f.jpg (850x1127, 157.07K)

Romantically date another man, spoon him, hand holding, kissing

The aftermath of that story was not too good although.

Well, that could have been my entire life made right there. Me finally finding a significant other, someone to love and do lewd stuff with, intimacy. I wouldn't ever have a chance to get something like this again. He was my only friend, and i couldn't find any others. But i was unlucky. I was so incredibly unlucky to a point one would believe i was legitimately cursed.

Well, we had been drinking for quite a few time. At that point it was usual for him to spend the weekend here and we drink and have fun. But at this day, in particular, the day after the big thing happened, my brother got mad at him because of a joke and they fought. Punches were thrown. He didn't show up at our house for weeks. I managed to get in contact with him and get them both to make peace, but it was never the same. The whole fight must have left a bad taste in his mouth. When we were talking later and i mentioned "the night" he just replied to me with things among the lines of "nah man, i'm not into that stuff with guys you know".

I never had another sexual experience again.

Today he's just your average normalfag youngster who goes around getting girls not giving much of a shit. He's tall, taller than me. He frequents /pol/-like discord servers too, so by this point his entire opinion on the whole gay thing is turned to the "big nope" point. I will never have a chance to have anything again. I will never have him or anyone again. And because of my severe unluckiness, i will die alone.

Sorry for the story not being very interesting. Not much hot and exciting stuff happens because it's a real fact. I didn't make anything up. And i've never told anyone about this.

Attached: file.png (941x514, 481.47K)

story?

how old was he? was he attractive? did you want to do it after meeting him or did you feel pressured? did you end up enjoying it or regretting it?

My wife's boyfriend likes to fuck me in the ass sometimes, and he usually makes me suck him off before he fucks my wife too.

mind posting your body or something...maybe you are hot. you sound hot anyway

are you bi? how did this happen?

Amazing! I blew OP's dad as well.

In college, this little fag think kept hitting on me telling me he would suck my cock better than any woman. Finally gave in and went to his room, fucked his face and then choked him and pounded out his ass brutally. First and only time I fooled around with a guy, and I doubt I’d have been able to sober, but it was fun.

Locked myself in a chastity belt and fucked my ass until I came.
Wanted to know how a hands free anal orgasm feels like.
Not really my thing though, anal orgasms are kinda unsatisfying.

I am a heterosexual cuckold and my wife is currently dating a bisexual man. As a cuckold I sumbit to both of them and he likes to fuck my ass and humiliate me.

Something doesn't fit here:
Either you are not hetero or fucking pathetic for not holing up boundaries.

One time, I got out of my wheelchair and started dry humping my male family member while nude and moaning on video. Oh, and I fondled my best friends crotch on video. OH! I also dressed up in lingerie and let someone take pictures while I was on a cruise. None of that matters, though, because I still managed to snag a political position in North Carolina so no big deal.

Nah i'd rather not, my man, sorry. I've been nothing but severely depressed since all of that time went away. I'm fat now. Not Niko Avocado levels of fat but still overweight. If i pull my belly in i can look acceptable i guess but i don't know, Yea Forums has high standards.

>What's the gayest thing you've ever done?
Gay sex.

>or fucking pathetic

DING DING DING

I am pathetic and I get off on being pathetic. Well, actually I am not allowed to cum at all ever but you get the saying.

Probably gone to a gay spa and had a threesome with two other guys. Took a huge raw cock in my ass while the tops bf came in my mouth.

My gf doesn't know.

assfucking user's shota brother doggystyle

I touched my own balls.

was that your first and only gay experience?

Hope you have good self esteem then because otherwise this degrading shit will leave deep scars especially when your girl finally decides the top role doesn't fit her anyway and rund off with her bull.

That's not how cuckolding works. We have been together for ten years and love each other, cucking just brings us closer together. Bull is just a cock to her.

That's fucking hot. The odd time I have gay fantasies or play with dildos it's almost always me in doggy style with a huge one up my ass and another in my throat. When I deepthroat and start gagging I almost always cum hands free.

And that's probably one of the gayest things I've done. Wife gets off on it too.

I can rarely cum anymore unless I have something in my ass. It makes fapping super inconvenient, if I just "go for it"and start beating off, I very rarely can cum, I need a large girth filling my guts to feel sexual pleasure and gratification and it's getting worse, I just want to get held down and fucked retarded, it's driving my insane

>>how old was he?
around 40 years old

>>was he attractive?
I guess but since I am not attracted to men its hard to judge

>>did you want to do it after meeting him or did you feel pressured?
I felt surprisingly calm and tried to give in so I felt not so I felt I get a little control back

>>did you end up enjoying it or regretting it?
I didnt regret it since I took it as a expierience I can grow on. Nowadays I like to think back to this day and fap

I sucked dick for bus money and walked

She's using you as a save heaven while fucking around, that's different than love.
That's a backup plan.

Yeah. It was so good. Loved being used by a couple. Came so hard on his cock when he nutted in me.

Freaked out for a bit that I might give my gf aids. Got tested and all good.

Also make sure she cleans her ass and can at least suck dick adequately.

Nothing worse than a knob dweller with a hairy stinky asshole.

ever had the real thing?

>knob dweller with a hairy stinky asshole
these are not transwomen
they are mentally damaged social regects going through their first identity crisis. Avoid.

Attached: i97j3q4yf56i789.jpg (976x549, 53.92K)

>she
Idiot

if you're straight, what about it gets you off?

No, topped a few times but it was really underwhelming and just felt wrong. Had a hard time even getting off

Answer me this then you fucking simp.
Does she pay any bills?

Attached: 34256.jpg (277x182, 8.07K)

Yes. We pay equal share of the bills and contribute equally financially. We both have the same job and make the same wages.

>offended by a pronoun

fuck off snowflake

I was exited and nervous when it happen and if it was rape he was very gentle and tried to make me feel comfortable. Those mixed feeling together with the taboo it was it brings back those old feelings

do you think youd enjoy being topped?

Not offended, just pointing out stupidity.
Probably, but I'm picky af and a bit of a size queen kek

When I was 14 my family stayed in a hotel and I got my own room, I went on a dating website and got some guy in his 30s to come to my room and I sucked his cock. Easily the hottest thing I’ve ever done and i still think about it all the time. Did the same thing with two other guys in their cars over the next couple of years.

so you're simping for a bitch who gets her own money and her own dick. Fucking hell dude. I hope you're ok.

did you cum with his cock inside you?

How is it stupid?

If whatever sucks my dick says its a girl, then fuck it, it's a girl.

Me and friends hand accidentally touched when walking next to each other

did he know how old you were?

No, he made me cum after he was done

Sucked this older guy a few times near a local Taco Bell… he bought me lunch a few times… felt like a whore

>felt like a whore
did you like it