The internet is starting to drop #TeamDepp to join #TeamAmberHeard

The internet is starting to drop #TeamDepp to join #TeamAmberHeard.

Two weeks ago:
>Why Does It Seem Like the Entire Internet Is Team Johnny Depp?
vice.com/en/article/4aw93j/justice-for-johnny-depp-internet-comments

After two weeks of powerful testimony proving Amber Heard correct:
>10 reasons #iStandWithAmberHeard
lulz.com/why-we-stand-with-amber-heard/

Time to make Johnny pay for committing domestic violets against Amber Heard.

Attached: amber.png (408x475, 236.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cifpcju2JgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>domestic violets
i import my violets from switzerland, thank you very much

violence ofc my phone is joining TeamDepp apparently

Attached: MorbinTime.jpg (720x994, 132.57K)

Attached: DumbBitch.jpg (1024x720, 126.9K)

Attached: 1651441414719.jpg (787x900, 396.28K)

Attached: LogRage.jpg (911x866, 266.28K)

Thank you "new" amber defense team, glad you troll

>vice
Wow shocking

Stop abuseing women
Stop rapers

bro, amber is the one who committed domestic violence against depp, this is objective fact

Queen of crazy bitches.

Nope...and two courts have already ruled that Amber is telling the truth not Johnny.

Johnny is using his wealth to litigate this forever to punish Amber, it's normally called malicious litigation and an illegal practice but big celebs get separate rules.
Fuck you incel

fuck off back to plebbit you absolute retard

Attached: kentucky fried fuck yourself.jpg (1024x881, 67.92K)

Two courts one that was paid off in the UK yeah ok.

Your a dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=Cifpcju2JgU

go back to plebit or taste my dubs

Attached: 1634001878787.jpg (710x615, 39.77K)

You can tell when you look in her eyes she is crazy that woman needs mental help

The hashtag trends say different. Public opinion is still on his side entirely, there's just a few op-eds coming out because she hired a new PR team who are spending some fan funding cash. It's all gonna blow up in her face.

Who is you to judge that when your not any kind of trained or educated psychologist. It's illegal to do remote psychology without in-patient basis. Remember people tried to do that on trump for cnn and got put in jail for unethical psychologist.

you're wrong, as far as I've followed the case, depp has proven his case of intentional defamation on the part of his ex wife, and all evidence presented has in my opinion, conclusively proven her abusive and manipulative nature beyond a reasonable doubt

I dont mind a good bit of trolling of course, since in order to make the statements you've made you must either be grossly misinformed, or trolling intentionally, however i hope you're not despicable enough to be paid for it in either case user

lol psychologists are not medical doctors. psychology is a fucking arts degree. you're thinking psychiatrist. a psychologist can't prescribe drugs and they can make their fucking analysis outside of an in-patient facility.

Oof the cringe is strong in this simp. Must be bait

Beautiful

big OOF
cope and seethe
dilate

found the seething roastie

An hero you delusional simp

Nope...I'm a guy. That's why I'm good at detecting incels like you. Get sex onto your penis.

They are both crazy. Depp was saying how he wanted to kill Trump, but because the majority of you Americans don't like Trump you completely agreed with him on that statement. The woman likes to shit on the bed.
They are both fucked, but in this case he is probably the victim. Women need to understand that it's 21st century and you need actual arguments, not fake tears.

On the contrary, I don't care. I'm not seething, I don't need to cope. This is high tier cringe though, so I'm calling bait of a strange kind.

Attached: uhh.gif (220x179, 541.17K)

I don't know about any of that shit nor do I care. You don't have to be trained sometimes people can read people really well be it a supernatural ability or whatever. I've know ever since I was a little if someone is lieing. And I can tell you she is. Not only that but she's a narcissistic one with a host of other mental problems. She needs help

to help:

a psychologist will be in the same "college" as a philosophy graduate. at my university it was the "college of behavioral arts and sciences". a psychiatrist will focus far more on neuroscience so they can prescribe drugs that work in complicated ways based on observed conditions.

psychology is like being a car appraiser vs being a mechanic.

>Who is you to judge
Found the ooga booga nigger

Fucking checked

Attached: Heil.jpg (467x393, 39.33K)

>Who is you to judge
Nigger fingers wrote this, opinion discarded

it's called phone correct it idiot

ESL for you?

Attached: Come look at this.gif (250x188, 1.82M)

I’m so sick of white men geting away with abuse of all kinds. As an expression of priviledge. Meanwhile black men go to jail almost right away in teenage years and constantly get sent back.

>Get sex onto your penis.
Can't even be mature enough to just talk about sex simply in a non childish manner because you're either a child or uncomfortable about the topic
>I'm good at detecting incels
is it because you are one?
Also the only ones who call people incels are roasties because they think it means anything. It's not even an insult. I have had sex, it's not that hard, and if you think it's some sort of feat then you are pathetic.

I honestly don't get why anyone gives a fuck about celebs.

>ooga booga nigger
KEKEKEKEK

kek, phone fags are pitiful. Also auto-correct works by using an algorithm to mimic your own writing style, so still a nigger.

"you are black" is not the own you think it is. 90% of sex in young generations is done by black men and black women and white women.

Oh no nigger do crime niggers do the time. It's all their nigger brains can do.

I stand with Amber Heard. And the facts are on my side.

Thank you for this article listing up many of my reasons for arriving at this conclusion, kind stranger.

I just want another pirates of the caribbean

>can't even say nigger
I didn't say you were black, I said you were a nigger.

>Baited

Ngmi

nobody cares about gilbert grape or your faggy twaater number sign bullshit. get lost

If this nonsense was true then why isn't Depp being charged with it?

Why are you simping for her? it literally means nothing to her or anyone, your opinion means nothing. typing that you stand with her doesn't mean you really do, are you going to help her with the settlement?

trips of truth, check'd

idk they paid me $2500 so I'm gonna go hard for a few days at least

Nice

I don't know. Maybe people find some pleasure (or comfort) when they hear how even the privileged / wealthy class has problems of their own.
It's all good until you start worshiping them.

Go on....

Attached: $$$?.jpg (700x875, 45.42K)

You are a faggot

When you're a mod of a subreddit with more than a million members, you get invited to Outreach Island, a marketing group inside reddit that facilitate deals between influencers, PR and brand management firms.

It's obvious that Amber is an abuser and some sort of psycho, but it's difficult for me to believe that Depp is some innocent puppy. This trial has been a one-sided beatdown of Heard, but the initial trial back in the day was rough for Depp. Even in this trial it's been uncontested that he's been doing everything except actually hitting her.

And the part of him where he's kind and generous is also typical compensation, where a person has various shitty qualities and feels guilt, so they do their best to be wonderful when they are in control, often in an attempt to change.

Attached: 1492541613237.jpg (640x469, 73.14K)

Very based. Good stuff user

Attached: Jeza amused.jpg (286x288, 24.27K)