Actually imagine being the manchild embarrassment that watched this capeshit twilight edgelord literalfaggot run around...

Actually imagine being the manchild embarrassment that watched this capeshit twilight edgelord literalfaggot run around in makeup beating up "bad guys".

Attached: gayaf-zoomer-failure.png (873x703, 553.23K)

better than The Dark Knight and The Joker

Jeez I had no plans to watch this movie but now I plan on buying and watching it just to despise you OP. I hate you.

also better than 1989 Batman so idk.. i guess if you think going to movies or being interested in fiction is "gay" or a "waste of time" thats your prerogative but this is coming from someone who goes on Yea Forums for entertainment

Imagine spending time imagining things that upset you

Eh Pattinson has chops, but the stunt coordinator/fight choreographer, Robert Alonzo, and whoever his PT was, fucked him! Taught him fuck all fight moves and horrible form and they built him up like he was still a kid.

What was going through your mind when you made a thread this stupid?

>irony has reached outer orbit

Dark Knight is objectively better in every way outside of the crime investigation aspects. The Joker is unrelated, not a Bats movie.

1989 Batman was 1989 Batman. There's a context of the period of cinema to be heavily considered that explains any and all issues.

thats because R Patt didnt want to train or workout for the movie, i respect his decision but that is the reason they had to use his stunt double a lot

he said he didnt want to give into the Hollywood expectation that leading men get super ripped and have super strict diets and training regimens.. i see where hes coming from but i also respect when actors do training and commit, like the cast of The Matrix all learned to fight and work in the stunt rigs.. i think thats cool

itt shortfat manchildren seethe about their corny rich vigilante cartoon character who dosnt kill anyone

Attached: WE3l3I5l.jpg (434x327, 21.79K)

What the fuck are you even saying?

objectively better or objectively more boring

nolan blowing stuff up is good but that movie isn't as complicated or worth thinking about much more than one or two viewings- people overhype heath ledgers performance in that film soooo much

also nolans other batman movies can suck a dick and chris bale admits himself he wasnt a good batman

Attached: brainlet001.jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

>except for crime investigation

so pretty much except for the main thing that Batman does (hello DETECTIVE COMICS).. thats what actually makes it the best batman movie- he's not just some faggot in a tuxedo with brown hair he's the worlds best detective

rob is a well documented soyboy faggot

18+ website

and yet The Batman is still better

you can cry "its meant to be camp!" all you want- i know what i saw and the Prince soundtrack was silly and retarded

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

yeah but he still has gotten more pussy than everyone in this thread combined

No, he actually hasn't.

nobody likes people who say they like nolan films lmao its like admitting you're a total bore

awwww omg lol we got ourselves a fanboy so cute

yeah he really has lol but i understand why you're emotionally invested- you're a faggot

i genuinely do love him lol

>seething
>riding some random actors cock
>you're emotionally invested
>you're
the projection of a lifetime

Attached: a5wnbcd4r5y31.jpg (1320x1164, 57.37K)

nobody likes The Dark Knight literally

He's an idiot that didn't understand the role and the physicality required to effectively pull it off to any viewer with an IQ above double digits was never going to be achieved despite lighting, angles and foley work.

Matt Reeves as the director was clearly banking on the idiot audience and Pattinson fans to make up for that so we ultimately got Dick Grayson pretends to be Bruce for 2 hours.

It's called the evolution of a concept you fucking retard.

How much pussy exactly? He was married for years and turned her full bull dike lesbian and has been fucking that retard wannabe pop star for years. He dosn't get pussy.

Contextual comparison it's really not since we've established how comic book films can be done well in post 2010s cinema.

lol no, cope

lol this, capeshit is literal cinematic cancer
at least in the 90's it was weird and artistic
now its just autism for the autistic manchild masses

Christian bale is a faggot, Nolan as a writer/director I love but those Batman films were dogshit. Also everyone crying over Heath ledger like he was some hero for dying after pretending to be a fuckin clown.

Fuck off you fags.

Attached: 42801452445_8aac0a1336_b.jpg (769x1024, 152.74K)

lol I can't believe they made another fucking Batman movie. Retards will watch literally anything.

ok fatboy

Attached: 747.png (1542x1184, 101.93K)

They're not perfect but at least Bale gave us an actual damn Batman on screen. Desperate need of throat lozenges or not.

Matt Reeves somehow made 6ft Pattinson less imposing than a naked Tom Cruise caught in a cold shower.

Simp harder for Bale faggot.

Attached: Ravioli+ravioli+dont+lewd+the+dragon++_2c54ea1616270c2e395c5e7813cdfdf3.png (900x900, 298.43K)

How do you know what its like if you didnt watch it yourself?

>I like batboys

You got me wrong babe. I don’t think RP is a good Batman, I’ve not seen the new one and I’ve no intentions of watching that fruity little shitcunt strut about in leather.

Affleck or Keaton are the only Batman’s worth talking about, the rest are fuckin gay.

I know you do fruity. Stroke harder for bale faggot.

Attached: batman.jpg (1500x800, 67.52K)

Attached: adults.jpg (540x540, 95.67K)

That's fair. Carry on.

you actually think michael keatons batman isnt gay?

jesus you're pathetic- your stupid ass is trashing a movie you haven't even seen lol

and don't even get me started on affleck lol snyder fans are almost worse than nolan fans

Attached: 31998528189651efe85f7ab0451dd86b.jpg (508x650, 49.82K)

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+

Keaton's Batman is exactly what one would expect from a comic property brought to screen by Tim Burton in the 80s.

Matt Reeves has no excuse, it's 2022 and we got a limp dicked Pattinson playing slap hands.

Batman is everything bad about writing and storytelling.

I liked it. What's a movie that you enjoyed?

You have horrible taste and will continue to never amount to anything.

He's a total mary sue but there's still at least decent ways to go about it. Trying to make him seem brutal and hardcore while simultaneously being unable to throw one single convincing punch is not one of them.

thats nice but that movie had fucking Arli$$ in it. and jack nicholson was an embarrassment on the screen. the aspects that burton brought to it were nice but matt reeves genuinely directed a better movie.. sorry

>matt reeves genuinely directed a better movie

By all means tell us how.

That's not an answer. Why dont you tell me a movie you like so I can judge you for no reason?

this, capeshit is aids and should have died in the 90's
hollywood/china is laughing at you

Attached: nice-christian-bale.gif (600x408, 756.07K)

What makes you think there is no reason? Do you think?

I honestly just thought the movie was mediocre for Batman films. Not as bad as Affleck playing Batman, or Clooney, probably below Keaton's performance as well.

The narrative was okay, I like this version of Riddler and Penguin but yeah I just dont think Pattison makes a great Batman.

Glad I watched it on HBO max rather than in theater. I'd have felt ripped off if I'd watched in theater

Didnt watch it. dont plan to. Fuck black commissioner gordon and black catwoman.

Tired ass franchise. Ive grown up with literally 6 different batman actors all retelling the same shit story and its fucking old even without the forced diversity nigger bullshit

Next to you?? Straight as they get you colossal faggot.

I do think. I think about how imma put my dick in your ass and call you a fag while I do it

cinematography, definitely definitely definitely acting, definitely in the script and 1000% in the score (sorry Prince)- when burton made the 1989 Batman movie it basically made everyone in hollywood hate burton because he's a weirdo that made expensive movies- matt reeves makes The Batman and its one of the most critically acclaimed films of the decade

matt reeves used the same director of photography as denis villenueve used for Dune and it shows..

burton couldn't see batman as more than just the adam west tv show of the 60s, matt reeves saw the essence of what made Batman a truly interesting character

no woman would want to fuck a guy that admitted to sitting through the snyder cut

>matt reeves genuinely directed a better movie

Imagine being this fuckin dumb.

I didn't watch Affleck's, let alone this faggot.

Ahh so you’re not gay by choice??