Trolley problem and all philosophical thought experiments are retarded scams who can not exist

Trolley problem and all philosophical thought experiments are retarded scams who can not exist.

Previous thread

Attached: 1200px-Trolley_Problem.svg.png (1200x410, 18.24K)

Itt OP can't handle hypotheticals so he throws out all of morality philosophy to cope

It would be that can not exist. I notice that you've made the same mistake in this thread and the last one.

OP is having a fit again, someone get his handler

>It would be that can not exist.
Really ?

Whatever I copy my post.
>So you admit that you can't abstract.
No your sophistry is a trick nothing more.

Where was the retarded scenario posted ? Can you repeat it ?

> le autistic meymey
No idiot you can only trick retards. Want your scenario debunked ?

Know the "what race is it" line ? Your scenarios are literally filled with impossible people since you can not say what race they are. Presumably in the head of whites they are 26 year old perfectly healthy whites (male).

I like you to specify the race in your scenarios.

Also the hospital retardation You need to fill out this form
>Age
>health status
>relation to me

And you literally can not do this so admit that your impossible scenario is impossible since it involved humans who have N/A age N/A relation to me and N/A health status.

These scenarios are the most impossible thing in existence.

Want me to show that.
Trolley problem ?
>will you sacrifice 1 to save 5 ?
Ridiculous sophistry. Fill this out :
>Age
>health status
>relation to me
If they have N/A in all categories then these people can not exist.

Trolley problem ?
>will you sacrifice 1 to save 5 ?
Age not specified invalid.

Let me make this scenario real there are five 90 year old people(men) in wheelchairs you can redirect the train to kill 1 healthy 18 year old to save 5 (90 year old people(men) in wheelchairs)

Will you do it ?

How about this ?

Let me make this scenario real there are five 18 year old people(men) in wheelchairs you can redirect the train to kill 1 sick 90 year old (men) to save 5 (18 year old people(men) )

Give your answers.
AND surprise surprise age makes all the difference !

What these tricks are is nothing more then pushing universalism by literally introducing impossible people who can not exist.

Unrelated, incredibly stupid idea: thought experiments could be considered to include more general ideas like utilitarianism if you REALLY stretched your definition.

>thought experiment
>can not exist
>thought experiment

Wew lad

Someone needs a binkie.

Anyone got a fun trolley problem or varient They wanna workshop?

I've never understood why the trolley problem is supposedly such a difficult moral quandary. Legally and morally the argument is the same. I didn't put any of those people in that position. If I allow the trolley to continue down the track, hitting the 5 people, that's a tragedy but not one I'm in any way responsible for. If I throw the lever causing the trolley to hit the single person instead, I'm directly responsible for that death.

1)
Let me make this scenario real there are five 90 year old people(men) in wheelchairs you can redirect the train to kill 1 healthy 18 year old to save 5 (90 year old people(men) in wheelchairs)

2)
Let me make this scenario real there are five 18 year old people(men) in wheelchairs you can redirect the train to kill 1 sick 90 year old (men) to save 5 (18 year old people(men) )

These 2 questiond expose the trolly problem to be a scam.

The tricks is UNIVERSALISM and to trick you into UNIVERSALISM.

What is UNIVERSALISM ?
UNIVERSALISM simply says that you must make moral decisions regardless of any factors so in this case there literally can not be any difference between a 99 year old on his death bead and a 18 year old.

It is a trick since all other arguments based like this collapse if you point out all of them are full of impossible people.

Given only that information, I would not redirect the trolly, as even assuming an expected lifespan of 100(the longer it is the more beneficial it would be for potential life for the 90 year olds) it would be 82 years saved for not redirecting versus 50 saved for doing so.

>nigger cannot greentext.

>Wew lad
From previous thread
thought experiments are not real experiments.

You've missed the point, it's not asking about legality, its asking about morality. Typically you start with the condition: no repercussions outside of your own guilt (if any)

Well, in order for you to argue that something doesn't exist you first need to acknowledge that something do exist, otherwise it would be nonsensical.
You wouldn't say that something that doesn't exist which doesn't. So you are already at a disadvantage.

Also, probably a psychopath if you do not understand the difference between the two options in the trolley problem.

>impossible people
You do know that it is possible for a 90 year old to exist, right? They can be possible while not existing.

Specific example: I have an actual plant in my home. If I chose not to water it, it would become a dead plant. The point of this is that that specific dead plant is able to exist, but currently does not. I don't know everything about this possible plant, but if I utilize real information when imagining it, I could make it something that could exist.

In order to have even the slightest hint of an imagination, one must first believe that the impossible is merely preposterous.

I covered that. The legal and moral arguments are no different in this particular hypothetical.

>Legally
Yes legality is important, if you do nothing you are legally safe regardless how many people die. If you do any action you will be arrested by the police and trailed.

So the more safe option is to not do anything.

>Legally
Most of these scenarios assume the law does not exist or can be ignored, something I'm willing to grant.

>I've never understood why the trolley problem is supposedly such a difficult moral quandary.
All becomes obvious if you realize it is a scam to trick people into a specific ideology to support specific political positions and vote a specific way.

>I'm directly responsible for that death.
A really trivial way of looking at the world.

This is from a previous thread in which they argued about the specific details of the people, I think? All while going in circles about something I forgot about.

Causality means cause must come before effect. The thing which causes a thing to happen must do so before the thing.

Accept for the sake of this thought experiment that I have a perfectly logical artificial intelligence, and I have told it this: "Tomorrow user will choose whether to open this box. user will be instructed to open the box ONLY if he believes it contains a reward. If you decide that user will open the box, you are to put nothing in it. Otherwise, you are always to put the reward in the box."

A day later, I give you the box. Does it contain the reward?

smooth brain moment

This is introducing variables, which introduces a whole other aspect of rationalization, and thus missing the point completely.

I.E. who's not to say that if you save the 18 year old, there's nothing that say he wouldn't die the next die, because he just got his driver's license and died in a car crash by doing some dumb shit.
Which has nothing to do with the trolley situation.

Muh redirecting.

You can make the redirection be on any side like this

1-A)
Train will kill one 18 year old redirect to kill five 90 year olds

1-B)
Train will kill five 90 year olds redirect to kill one 18 year old

No difference here ?

You are a drone operator, and you noticed a suicide bomber is in a bus heading toward a large crowd. you can

A. Strike the bus, innocent people on the bus dies, you are charged with war crime but the large crowd will survive

B. Let the bus detonate near the large crowd, both the crowd and the people in the bus die, but you are free of all liabilities

C. Strike the crowd before the bus reaches it, just to spite the suicide bombers.

Thats lazy thinking
You fail

You've added legality so the answer is B.

Consider these random thoughts: Every example can have an infinite amount of detail added to it, and as more details are added the value of the different parts of it are changed. It depends on the exact details of the persons thought process, education, experience, friends and everything about them, etc.
These thought experiments can be useful because of simplicity. This simplicity would still exist in an example with real people due to lack of information about them, so actually thought experiments might actually allow you to use more "real" people than actually existing humans

Attached: 1651512261195.gif (305x229, 1009.72K)

>No difference here ?

To me, no.

I love roller coaster tycoon!

>lazy thinking
>you fail
How can you believe that it is possible for anyone to be able to fail the trolly problem?

Oh the cope.
No this is related to who to save and who not.

The trolley UNIVERSALIST scam is that it only talks about numbers all participants are the same age or the age must be N/A.

They do this to force universalism by implication.
The previous thread was about abortion and someone started some argument
>what if you where connected to another human and if you disconnected you kill him ?

The answer there will depend on the age of that guy.
Is he 130 years old ? Or 18 ? You notice universalist tricks like this when they do not specify the age and it depends on age.

However if age is introduced this literally can not be used to talk about abortion. Something the fetus fetishists wanted to do. Can there even be a 18 year old fetus ? Or a 130 year old fetus ?

Attached: 1640009833025.jpg (400x400, 30.52K)

It's not lazy thinking at all. In one case I'm responsible for a death, in the other case I'm not responsible for any deaths. It's simple.

By not even properly addressing it

So I understand that you will never kill 1 guy to save millions. Yes ?

PS: I understand how shit the train problems are.

>77616777 Trolley problem and all philosophical thought experiments are retarded scams who can not exist.
>
>Previous thread
>(Dead)
77616777 Trolley problem and all philosophical thought experiments are retarded scams who can not exist.

Previous thread
(Dead)

Anonymous
Anonymous 05/06/22(Fri)11:56:28 No.877616840 It would be that can not exist. I notice that you've made the same mistake in this thread and the last one.77616777 Trolley problem and all philosophical thought experiments are retarded scams who can not exist.

Previous thread
(Dead)

Anonymous
Anonymous 05/06/22(Fri)11:56:28 No.877616840 It would be that can not exist. I notice that you've made the same mistake in this thread and the last one.
>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!
>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!
.>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!
.>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!

the news of your lack of action got out, upon your return to your home, you realized your children have shunned you and refuse to talk to you, your wife is filing divorce with the intent of marrying another man, you cannot take the pressure anymore, chambered one bullet into your gun, and shoved the barrel down your mouth.

Bad Ending.

How are they scams oh though?

It seems like this is hardly about the trolly problem and more a specific method of portraying it, and you're trying to force this persons view into that other example. Am I misunderstanding this?

Also, every kind of person you can imagine has the POSSIBILITY to exist. Just because something is possible doesn't mean anything. It just means that the statement is either true or false. It has nothing to do with impossibility, since noone can argue that a statement is eternally true or valid.
>tl:dr it could be, but it isn't.
> what we know to be true today, might change tomorrow.

>>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!
v>YES OP I AGREE. IT'S FOR RETARDED NIGGER PSEUDS. MURDER THEM ALL, BRUTAL DEATH, SATANIC ANGER. VILE BRUTALITY. BEAT HIM UP... SMASH HIM... NO MERCY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN GIVEN. NOW... GO!

Not how this works but neat. Same thing would likely happen if not more so, you said option A was a war crime remember

Remember kids, take your meds or wind up like this guy

No more meds it is.

The cope.

Going back to the hospital autism of the previous scenario. The answer depends on how old that guy is.
I mean why care for a 130 year old dude who will die 2 years from now VS a 18 year old ?

Without these KEY DATA POINTS the scenario is universalist trash that is irrelevant to literally everyone who is not an universalist and you must explicitly say
>Yea however what if we assume now universalism is true and that age can not be a determining factor ?!
and literally everyone lost any interest in debating your shit.

This scam is so easy to expose.

>BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR FOR IF I TAKE MY MEDS BRUTAL INSANITY WILL ENSUE AND YOU WILL NOT FIND IT FUNNNY NIGGER. NIGGERS GET THEIR HEADS BLOWN UP BY SHOTGUN BLASTS IN THE USA... JUST SAYIN'
>BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR FOR IF I TAKE MY MEDS BRUTAL INSANITY WILL ENSUE AND YOU WILL NOT FIND IT FUNNNY NIGGER. NIGGERS GET THEIR HEADS BLOWN UP BY SHOTGUN BLASTS IN THE USA... JUST SAYIN'

>How are they scams oh though?
See and

That depends. I'd argue that you could have saved the 5 people at the cost of one person + the time it takes to divert it + whatever resources(energy used to utilize the neurons and muscles necessary to cause the diversion)
So the problem here would be: are four people worth the effort it takes to save them?
In the case of a trolley and a nearby lever, in most cases I believe it would be immoral not to kill the one person. Inaction can still cause harm.

Too long, didn't read ;)

That switch in your pic will make the trolley derail, thus solving the problem by only killing the switch master. Perfect.

UN BLASTS IN THE USA... JUST SAYIN'

Anonymous 05/06/22(Fri)12:20:33 No.877617557

>How are they scams oh though?
See and Anonymous 05/06/22(Fri)12:14:57 No.877617404 1640009833025.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) google yandex iqdb wait
31 KB

Oh the cope.
No this is related to who to save and who not.

The trolley UNIVERSALIST scam is that it only talks about numbers all participants are the same age or the age must be N/A.

They do this to force universalism by implication.
The previous thread was about abortion and someone started some argument
>what if you where connected to another human and if you disconnected you kill him ?

The answer there will depend on the age of that guy.
Is he 130 years old ? Or 18 ? You notice universalist tric

>OH SHIT... WE ARE GETTING SCAMMED BY WISE NIGGERS WITH PHDS TRAPPING US WITH LOGIC... NO ESCAPE... OR ACTUALLY... WAIT... THERE IS ONE AND IT IS QUITE EASY TO FIND! ITS CALLED NOT BEING A NIGGER! BECAUSE BEING A NIGGER LEAVES YOU DEAD! NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH FOR NIGGARS: SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE HEAD. DAT 12 GAUGE POPS A NIGGER'S HEAD LIKE ZITS... BLOWING HIM TO BITS! SING WITH ME!
>OH SHIT... WE ARE GETTING SCAMMED BY WISE NIGGERS WITH PHDS TRAPPING US WITH LOGIC... NO ESCAPE... OR ACTUALLY... WAIT... THERE IS ONE AND IT IS QUITE EASY TO FIND! ITS CALLED NOT BEING A NIGGER! BECAUSE BEING A NIGGER LEAVES YOU DEAD! NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH FOR NIGGARS: SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE HEAD. DAT 12 GAUGE POPS A NIGGER'S HEAD LIKE ZITS... BLOWING HIM TO BITS! SING WITH ME!

>OH SHIT... WE ARE GETTING SCAMMED BY WISE NIGGERS WITH PHDS TRAPPING US WITH LOGIC... NO ESCAPE... OR ACTUALLY... WAIT... THERE IS ONE AND IT IS QUITE EASY TO FIND! ITS CALLED NOT BEING A NIGGER! BECAUSE BEING A NIGGER LEAVES YOU DEAD! NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH FOR NIGGARS:

There is a level of detail between none and ALL OF THEM. You could just include however much you think is relevant to the problem, and it changes the way people should think about the problem. Not stating the ages does not necessarily mean they do not matter, it just means you don't know how old they are. One might state general age ranges("Old," "Middle aged," or "Child," for example) or extremely specific details of the exact ages to the second. The same goes for all possible details: you might not know, and that changes the problem and the way you should think about it.

>Starts a thread about the morality of the trolley problem
>turns it into a thread about existentialism.
>Argues the point that there's sense in claiming that if something which doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

OP YOU ARE BASED AND LOOK... 777! LUCKY, RIGHT?

YOU AREA DUMB NIGGER. SORRY!

schizoid

>what is a hypothetical
Can you even read that word, autismo?

>THANKS FOR THE FREE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS, MR NIGGER RETARD. PERHAPS YOU RE RIGHT AND THIS REVELATION SHALL PROVE USEFUL AND BRING ABOUT NEW SELF-AWARENESS TO ME. OR PERHAPS I SHALL EMBRACE IT AND BECOME A BRUTAL, HELLISH CURSE FOR NIGGERS... ONLY TIME WILL TELL, NIGGER!
>THANKS FOR THE FREE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS, MR NIGGER RETARD. PERHAPS YOU RE RIGHT AND THIS REVELATION SHALL PROVE USEFUL AND BRING ABOUT NEW SELF-AWARENESS TO ME. OR PERHAPS I SHALL EMBRACE IT AND BECOME A BRUTAL, HELLISH CURSE FOR NIGGERS... ONLY TIME WILL TELL, NIGGER!

Hello. Could you repeat that? The formatting is unreadable.

I'm pretty sure they are not a native english speaker.

Option A:

You are charged with war crime, and put on trail. However due to severe backlash of the citizens, and the support of the both party members, you were only discharged from the military tripped of all your benefits. You went back home, not everyone agreed with your action but no one hated you for it. Your story was soon forgotten by the publics, and you live a relatively normal life since. Few years later, you are walking down an alley, and suddenly felt a sharp pain from behind. You got shanked by a immigrant, a father of one of the victim on the bus that day. There never was a suicide bomber on the bus, it was a high ranking insurgent leader. The higher command used the story to cope you into a crime justified by the citizens, but everyone had a chance to communicate with the insurgents knew the truth.

Neutral Ending.

>THERE IS 3 OF YOU, NIGGERS, AND ONLY ONE OF ME. BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH AND UNHOLY NIGGER-KILLING POWER OF KAY KAY KAY. KKK HAS THREE LETTERS AND THEY ALL STAND FOR KILL, KILL, KILL!!!
>THERE IS 3 OF YOU, NIGGERS, AND ONLY ONE OF ME. BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH AND UNHOLY NIGGER-KILLING POWER OF KAY KAY KAY. KKK HAS THREE LETTERS AND THEY ALL STAND FOR KILL, KILL, KILL!!!