My body my choice

My body my choice.

Attached: 1651792841880.webm (480x360, 1.01M)

Yeah what's the problem?

Attached: 8637A7FC-1A00-4AB3-9331-54DB3484082B.jpg (1125x1409, 1009.78K)

My wallet, my choice.

>when youre a low IQ nigger and you dont understand the difference and feel entitled to explanation you will never understand
ywnbaw tranny incel nigger-tier intellect faggot kys

>lashes out at you when it feels its intellect is threatened
Really taking after your jewish masters goy.

>not my heckin niggerino babies, goy!!!!!!!!
yeah im sure you are fine with niggers breeding more again you cuckservative magatranny faggot, ywnbaw kys kike tranny

Kek, "my choice " thats the more stupid way of think in a one night whore, that want to fuck without the con...

It really is so tiresome, isn't it?

Attached: 1651689478130.jpg (616x737, 67.9K)

Will maybe if the pregnancy would like effect her body and may but her life to risk
Can she still get an abortion

we should only abort those that have will have physical or mental defects

yeah being a retarded low iq nigger must be tiresome ywnbaw kys
so we should abort all niggers and retards like you, got it, you are clearly mentally defective and physically retarded ywnbaw kys faggot

Yes, using medication from other sources for a use it is routinely prescribed for is exactly the same as using medication from other sources for experimental and unproven treatment of a deadly disease.

Jesus fuck the right's needs to have their own category of mental gymnastics at the olympics

Attached: (you).jpg (1024x640, 105.16K)

Only abort niggers

yeh. even in countries where abortion is illegal medical abortion is still legal in case of mental retardation or other quasi-eugenics medical reasons (detected dwarfism, detected retardation, detected genetic issues etc. or dangerous pregnancies for the mother)
Doctors are not politicians.
Even if abortions became illegal tomorrow, some doctors would still conduct them, just less legally.

Can you not buy illegal weed? i'm pretty sure you can. It's just more expensive than legal. Only kids and retard think abortion can be outlawed and prevented from happening.
the fucking 1940's book of the Godfather has one of the main protagonist be an abortionist.

>women would actually put in the effort for an illegal abortion
you made me laugh though

Women are savages. Thy want to run around naked, do tribal shit like body markings and piercings, and kill their own young. They didn't build civilization because they are not built for it.

>women would actually put in the effort for an illegal abortion
boy i was alive when your dad wasn't and didn't get aborted. I guarantee you that an illegal abortion is actually simpler than a legal one because less paperwork.
It's fine that you believe in the almightiness of the state. Bootlicker you are born, bootlicker you shall remain, but i assure you that torrenting a movie is easier than subscribing to Netflix/disneyplus/amazon/hbo/etc, and that's the same with abortion.

Please feel free to rage that the wealthy will always skate on top of the laws you impose on yourself. It's the fate of plebes to obey the law and then rage.

think you're confusing women for the average black man

>comparing torrenting to abortions
Boy grandpa you sure are stupid.

all vaxxies need to be round up and put into internment camps because you can't handle an ounce of authority, fucking zogbots handed over the future of the world to sociopathic nut cases.

that is an ectopic pregnancy and would have killed the mother long before it would be able to survive outside. you can see the uterus in the background.

kys retarded faggot nigger

Im a dude i just cant care less what a slut does with her bastards

The average black man behaves just like a woman (poor decision making, overly emotional, obsessed with shoes) but actually has the strength to make him dangerous

But are you entitled to others assisting you in your choice?

Yes. This is how you solve the trolley problem. You save the person who can scream the loudest.

All life is sacred. Even yours.

Says who? If you are going to say God and jeebus, according to the bible you have 0 worth until you are a month old.

Why do you hate yourself?

So, you believe in infanticide? How could I have seen this coming!?

Space jesus is fighting in the space devil wars so he can't stop earth abortions so we gots to.

>not knowing an abortion is simpler than torrenting
Boy, bootlickers sure are stupid
The state is almighty
God Sees All
You are doomed if yoy oppose the...guy currently elected by you better.
Meanwhile they are all stuck in huge coke-fueled orgies.

Good on you to preserve the partuy and refuse to hear the truth comrade! Your service is appreciated!
>tfw i'm not telling you abortions are good
>i'm just tellng you you are fighting for your own enslavement.
I know it will never happen to you but imagine if you will, a girl wants to fuck you, she'll think about it twice, because she knows abortions is not something she can count on.
I mean you were not going to get laid anyway but imagine better ppl than you, now reduced to...being you.

I wish I was fucking aborted

there is no possible outcome in which the fetus lives, only one in which the mother dies and one in which she doesn't

Rather than abortions sluts should keep their legs closed and no babies need to be murdered.

your mom shouldve believed in infanticide

regardless of the outcome retard it's how an abortion is performed. you have a brain the size of a grain of sand

the median abortion patient is a married mother of other children in her thirties

That's not true in all late term cases, even if it is in this one. There are cases where mothers chose to die for the sake of their children, something that never happens in the wild.

Again, why do you hate yourself?

>taking horse paste because the safe and free protection scares you
>using horse pills because the safe method is unavailable and will get you thrown in jail if you try it
Okay retard

>how it's performed

an ectopic pregnancy is a medical emergency that can burst nearby anatomical structures and the blood vessels within them, and thereby exsanguinate the mother, at any time. removing the ectopically implanted embryo is the paramount concern of an emergent laparoscopy. the fetus is dead in any case, but with speed and skill, the mother can still be saved.

you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and it shows.

I agree. I'm an anti-natalist, by the way. Human life will always be miserable because human females make for terrible mothers.

Holy cope

>and it shows
redditor detected, nice wikipedia copy and paste

>again

I haven't talked to you before, I was just making an obvious your mom abortion joke

>y-you just looked that up

no, I already knew this because I went to medical school. also this basically admits that you didn't even bother to look it up yourself before forming an opinion, which, topkek

Fuck yeah, I wouldn't want some pig parasite in my either. Fucking based.

sure you did

funny enough I looked up the wiki article and it's not a copy and paste

you are both wrong and retarded, good day.

When confronted with the ever-delicate issue of abortion, user had but one thing to say
>killing babies is fucking based lol

>Yea Forums
>killing babies is fucking based lol
I don't see anything out of ordinary here

>when confronted with the video displaying a grand total of zero babies, user had but one thing to say
>>kill babby yay

who cares? everything I said is objectively true anyway; you don't have to trust my expertise on anything if you don't want to. you can look up ectopics for yourself in the patient information available from, eg, ACOG if you don't believe me. they're a medical emergency and absolutely have to be taken out as quickly as possible, or the mother could bleed out internally and die within minutes.

your asshurt at being wrong is not my issue.

there is a black spot in the bottom, i hope it's nothing bad.

Imagine reacting any other way. what are you a jew loving cuck??

ofcourse this this is based as fuck

technically the fetus is it's own body. fucking degenerates willing to kill their own young for hedonistic sex

*its

abort yourself.

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+

You were correct the first time, it's the possessive apostrophe. Also your opinions are retarded, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg (1024x1024, 80.13K)

>my wallet
nope

My only opinion is that it's its, which is correct

Hahaha no

Alright well finish language arts first, then you can learn about biology in science class.

>ectopic pregnancy
The baby is already dead, brainlet. Even in your case, it's not alive until it's out and breathing on its own.

>own body
>connected to the mother
>dies if disconnected
god is fake

Gb2ChristianMingle faggot

The only thing I said in this thread was about grammar, I don't give a fuck about Roe v. Wade

In most cases, an apostrophe is used in order to modify a noun to show possession. One exception is "it's," which is already a contraction for "it is," leading to the contemporary usage of "its" as the possessive form of "it." This is similar to the case of "who's," which is already a contraction for "who is," resulting in the possessive form of "who" being "whose."

>fetus is it is own body
Learn english, rusky robot.