*empowers a whole new generation of sluts*

*empowers a whole new generation of sluts*

Attached: 536EFA8C-4F72-4897-B4A2-75554C1940CB.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS7k3G_6IjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slaaay queeeen

>what is Madonna
>what is Pussycat Dolls
>what is Tatu
>what is Britney Spears
>what is Lady Gaga

>tfw my 10 year old daughter likes her
I admit, I don't like the situation. I listened to degenerate shit when I was 10 though (rap), but still.

good morning Timmy, you still loving her alot eh?

>new generation
>madonna
>pussycat dolls
>tatu
>britney spears
>new generation

Attached: 1507744201420.jpg (910x719, 75K)

>whole new generation

Is Timmy like Ariana's counterpart to Lauren's Brandon? A boyfriend from teenage years that posts on Yea Forums and got caught?

Thank you next

Unironically only incels think women being sluts is a bad thing

Did people actually listen to the pussycat dolls?

God I hope so

holy shit you are a retard fatboy

Try having a daughter

What if she was your sister or daughter?

Reap what you sow, cuck

Timmy is an underage that crushes on Ariana but doesn't know how to express his feelings yet so he makes angry threads to get attention.
so yeah, kinda

have sex

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=LS7k3G_6IjE

Attached: anonymous-id-4xgow3-06-06-17-tue-04-16-14-no-128677285-128678178-_128660844-for-a-candid-35631509.pn (500x652, 147K)

*hits pipe*

If she is 18 or over you have no reason to care, stop being so overbearing and toxic.

Max Martin had to work really hard to make her an artist.

Litttle girls did.

we sure do live in a society. honk.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I wonder if Sam Hyde is going to any upcoming concerts.

If you don't care, then you're a terrible parent and have no loyalty to your family. You're a disgrace of a human being.

>thtop being tho overbearing and tokthik

Attached: 1.5.1.jpg (531x446, 14K)

DONT CHA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HAWT LIKE ME

have sex

underrated

actually funny

Lol no people over 18 are adults and should be able to take care of themselves, this is normal in the west and the only people who are incapable of doing so are retarded thirdwolders

found the helicopter

arianas last two albums are really good

Every woman is a whore, only some are better at hiding it.

This was a time when Women were real Women!!! - and not these nowaday Men hating feminist!

unironically kill yourself

why cant you appreciate good pop?

YAAAAAASSSSSSS

"good" pop, i wish popular music was good but nowadays its just marketing and numbers, pop music is never about the art now its about the money, and even if the music is slightly good you know the only creativity that went there from the 12 writers or whatever is there to get more people to listen and buy

This is fucked up man, why would you tell someone to kill themselves for the music they listen to. There's something wrong with you dude that's fucked up

so? Having many people work on an album isn't a bad thing. I guess it makes the album less about the artists personality but that isn't a problem for me
+ how much of an artistic statement an album is isnt what makes an album good

so you want your daughter to die a virgin without passing on your DNA? cuck.

oh so you'd rather promote and listen to cheap, lazy cash grab music? also what you say is music isnt an art form and it doesnt matter if real work and effort was behind it? you know that these "artists" like ariana in 50 years will be long forgotten because they didnt contribute anything but only attract children and young people who never knew much about music, i cant really explain it much more but when you actually listen to much more music in the future and go back to this you'll understand