Just a friendly and non-judgemental reminder that attraction to lolis is attraction to real children

Just a friendly and non-judgemental reminder that attraction to lolis is attraction to real children.

Attached: 9v0m7vnl1os51.png (634x582, 271.38K)

At least they don't get off to the idea of convincing them to chop off their own body parts like a certain group of people. I won't name any names, but the group rhymes with liberal.

Oops my bad how do i delete.

Hhahaha the hands

Yes I'm a pedophile but you're still a faggot for being triggered by drawings.

Attached: 1648039163260.jpg (1080x1920, 318.98K)

Attached: 1634009928252.png (552x584, 351.56K)

please kill yourself

>Yes I'm a pedophile but you're still a faggot for being triggered by drawings.

Attached: 1647148694818.png (933x720, 337.56K)

Interesante podrías decirme más, as you can see im tacoboy so dont worry me being any type of autorithy, so... tell me more...

Um what? ok lol

Attached: sample-a153dc58f8abb133c29f70caf4b4fcd9.jpg (740x1000, 83.5K)

I never understood why somebody would send an image of a real child to a lolicon if they truly believe that lolicon is pedophilia

You need to be 18+ to use this site, fuck off and die.

Attached: 20220506_010144.jpg (1886x1752, 425.93K)

>Watching action movies make you a school shooter
Hurr durr

Then tell me, why is her mouth opened? It’s like she’s expecting something to slip inside.

Attached: 427F5053-BE97-4364-9DFC-A154D7071CE3.jpg (670x580, 324.48K)

You sound like a rapist now you degenerat pedo niggerfaggot

Attached: dh6jndb1fb471.png (645x565, 182.36K)

Based

Attached: (99+) Following _ Tumblr-70.jpg (540x612, 80.37K)

ywnbaw tranny incel pedo kike nigger faggot groomer degenerate kys

Imagine being attracted to a tight budding perfect little girl, disgusting!

>Just a friendly and non-judgemental reminder that attraction to lolis is attraction to real children.
and?
attraction is not criminal. It's acting on it that's a problem. You dogmatic piece of shit from the thought-police.

>thoughts dont tell you anything predictive about how someone will act
ywnbaw kys

Again, what?

Attached: sample-c0e95a3ae3dda43d6679d7f5f5a28f13.jpg (706x1000, 178.99K)

have you ever considered that bursting this bubble is actually detrimental to your cause. Think about it, if they truly believe their attraction is towards the drawings, all you're doing now is planting a seed of doubt in their heads, and guess what that grows into?

Attached: chew.gif (294x233, 694.64K)

I'm gonna have to dosagree with you, bit that's whatever. I'm sure I'm not going to convince you how strongly I feel about the sacredness of sex, first times and young love; let me at least relate to you the great rage... I'm sorry, I just woke up, I'm not sure O can muster the correct level of response here. Ok so, basically what I am tryouts nf to say is, I can understand the wanting to etetnally torture the creature, but I can not condone it. If there is one thing I am sure of it is of humanities ever increasing capacity for good, and rapidly accelerating reformation of the bad. Evil abounds, but the Great War is not one without end. Although I am not sure when it will finally be over. I don't want to alarm anyone but we almost made it... We are so close it's palpable. If we can just.... I am just going nna pasta all up in this botch. Sorry in advance for the BadBatch, but you know, not all men... Idk... Ok, here goes.

I think the real issue is that kids do use this site even though they're not supposed to. It'd be wrong for little kids to think that the stuff depicted in these drawings is acceptable.

>is attracted to kid
>ywnbaw
Dude my hard cock will fuck your sister and SHE will wish she's not a woman.

Please, move your javascript bot rhetoric out of Yea Forums, We don't need more normies here.

He just wants kids to view threads on here and emulate what they see.

Yes, so

Chud nigger faggot

That's what this glowie faggot is trying to do

Why

And? I won't touch them, drawing or not. Who cares what I like if nobody gets hurt? You apparently, but I don't give a fuck.

As if they have no other way to access loli, shota or even toddlercon hentai. I started reading those at 12 and didn't know Yea Forums

Nice strawman and Also kinda whataboutism, just one problem it's not true.

Just a reminder that pedophile does not mean child rapist.
I'm a pedophile but I haven't raped a child yet.

why not?

Unless you go to therapy it's only a matter of time until the comics are no longer enough for you. And you start fiddling actual kids. So better get a chemical castration now, and save the kids. Than waiting to see what happens.

Not strong enough to hold them down most likely

Not really, I'm the type that as long as cums once every 2 or 3 days won't even feel the need to look at children.

I can literally ignore a girl of my perfect body type in bikini if I fapped recently, and I don't fap only to lolis. I'm covered.

>whataboutism
Don't worry they'll be facing the wall with you.

and..?

And what of it? If one of my friends can cut his dick off and go marry a guy who would otherwise be an incel what's it to anyone if I fap to cartoon characters?

>yet

You can still be raped by a eunuch user.

So? Even castrated I can rape you and your family

Is that a threat?

Only if you want it to be

Why is it so hard to believe that some people just like the drawings?

is projection of their fears. they just can-t tell whats real.
the slippery slope argument is a demonstration of their lack of self control and inner desires.

Stop trying to be all pretentious and act like you don't want the cunny. You and i both know you like little girls, and they make you feel so good.

As a neutral party to all of this, vehement anti-pedos are almost always pedos projecting their beliefs onto others.

I am not even pretending right now
Anyone doesn’t care or will not interfere as long you keep a good behavior and do not cross the line that fuck
I still open holes in tiny spaces whenever I get the chance lmao

Imagine imagining her whimpers as you just about manage to penetrate her small, tight, clean hole, how absolutely disgusting

Castration come with the loss of all sexual drive. So you could yes. But you wouldn't want to except maybe for revenge. But then without any sexual drive, you won't get it up.

you admitted it not me. as much as I fap to loli and other things it doesn't matter because I really like woman irl, with tits and all. so no.

Yes it is.

Attached: pedo8.jpg (1024x740, 245.34K)

the only slippery slope I care about is oriental cunny

I wonder these wanna be child moe lesters how ugly, utterly repulsive and mentally challenged they have to be to still be incels in a world full of sluts

Attached: 50B0DDAA-A9B6-4757-96FA-889B006087B7.jpg (661x601, 70.1K)

Oh my God somebody whit a brain

Restored Faith in humanity

Attached: 71a6e576102c96d19481f62e95c7c64afbc1e9c9b6b65d14d233230a5a04e37b_1.jpg (640x640, 76.5K)

Whatever you say! We both like it and you know it

You don't need to get it up to rape someone. Prepare for some god old fashion sodomy

Found the closeted child molester.

Good thing they don't actually act on their genuine desire for the real thing. Lolis are a pressure relief valve. Anybody arguing against it is using the "Video games are murder simulators" argument.
Wow, a slippery slope argument, much like the video games cause murder arguement. Real original.
Attraction isn't the problem, thoughts into action are. People think of committing murder often, but the crime statistics wouldn't back that up.

Closeted???

Democrats are groomers. We all know this.

If you enjoy killing people in videogames, you enjoy killing people IRL.

haha you re so rock bottom of the animal life on earth that your worst insult you can come up with is telling people they’re like yourself. You would understand that if it wasn’t for the mental retardation

So I got a question for you normies larping as non-peds. You’re telling me if you were asked to babysit your 3 year old cute little cousin and you were jacking oft on the bed and she came over and started pawing on your dick with her tiny hands wondering what that big thingy is you wouldn’t be into it?

Think on that and answer honestly, I’ll be waiting here.

Everyone was enjoy cunny until the Jews decided they wanted it all to themselves.

Friendly reminder that sex has a bonding aspect to it that is foolish to go down with an undeveloped child. The only people that are attracted to children (especially without their adult fat-deposits) are attracted to something else. Either they are full-on degenerate with sexual associations developed from years of retarded sexual behavior, or they are attracted to something else like femininity or cuteness.

Well I would
>telling people they’re like yourself
The irony is lost on this tranny