What's next for Sophie's career?

What's next for Sophie's career?

Attached: 1239219~2.jpg (320x258, 18K)

is that a girl?

41%ing

suicide

hopefully some more interesting music. id love to see her work with another singer. not something hyper poppy like hannah diamond or anything but someone like bjork or twigs

hopefully topping herself and taking all

i can’t listen to his music because it’s a sin to be christian and listen to tranny music

not to mention its shit

it sounds like a cheap ripoff of amnesia scanner with tranny stuff thrown in

Isn't she producing Lady Gaga's next album?

Wasn't she supposedly producing for Madonna or Britney Spears or something of that nature?

renouncing his sodomite ways, converting to catholicism and starting a family. By 12 I was posting pictures of myself as a 'trap' on Yea Forums by 16 I was taking female hormones and making shitty chiptune music, I was brainwashed by the tranny cult, but I broke free before it was too late and now I am living a happy life as a married christian man.

t.angry white teenagers from suburbia

Attached: 1526382280239.png (500x410, 54K)

Damn dawg- how old are you now if I may ask? Also- how did you find God after all that?

More greatness.

>By 12 I was posting pictures of myself as a 'trap' on Yea Forums
Do you still have those pictures? Maybe you could post some of them to give us an idea, just for the giggles haha

God I miss when Yea Forums conservatives were just edgy libertarians and not this weird post-ironic trad revival shit

Agreed, it's a way for conformists to feel edgy while agreeing with their dads. Or with what they imagine their dads would think... if they hadn't left. ;_;

kek

I was raised by 2 gay dads, one of them a college professor and the other an interior decorator. They always told me I could be anything I wanted to and they were never going to judge me. So I became a traditionalist catholic

Is this a ploy so you can join the Vatican and diddle some of the altar boys?

the hippies are over 60 years old now. the "chauvinist conservative dad" archetype doesn't even exist anymore, to any meaningful extent. you're just showing how out of touch you are.

Whatever she does next in her career, I'll be sure to check it out, because I like her music and I'm a big fan of everything she does in her music career.

it absolutely does though if you live in the right place

thanks, you too

trannies that demographic notorious for having real jobs and not watching anime all day

>y-you can't rebel against the specific set of postmodern values I adhere to due to the fact I was born in the late 20th century. if you rebel against those values, you're actually SECRETLY CONFORMING!

In this day and age there is nothing more rebellious or more ''punk rock'' than being a literal nazi and unironically worshipping Hitler. Maybe being an androgynous faggot like bowie or boy george was cool in the 80s when AIDS was still a thing, but its just so played out right now.Also I can't conceive of any human motivations beyond pissing people off

No you weren't.

Yes it does, and I already said they're imagining fathers they don't have.

You're genuinely conformists, though.

so the answer to being a tolerant, decent human being is the wanton destruction and elimination of an entire people group cuz "they're so mainstream uugh

Nazis literally have the smoothest brains

if everyone is tolerant, then everyone is subsumed into the same listless grey sludge, and I don't want that. I want danger and excitement, I want to be outside the law and piss people off, sorry if I have to literally murder your entire demographic in order to achieve my goals, but the mainstream corporate culture of consumerism and conformity has literally given me no other choice, no hard feelings bro

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 7.39.30 PM.png (504x386, 203K)

then you're a coward hoping someone sees you as a lion. you'll take on left hook and be on the floor bleeding and crying.

you do realise there is a large group of people (even in the lgbt community) that are against corporate culture selling "gay rights" on the packaging and rallying against what you call "grey sludge". But when you're in an echo chamber as this sight I guess you just hate everyone, rather than actually have a critical stance on anything

Attached: 1553447600567.jpg (300x350, 25K)

Hopefully sitting on my face t b h

I am just a pissed off white boy looking for a fight, just wanna start WWIII, we are due for a major war because people have grown too weak and complacent, I don't even care about muh white race beyond the fact that it pisses people off, i say let the strongest man win, if radical islamic terrorism won the war and created a worldwide caliphate it would still be a tremendous improvement over the sorry state of the world, if your people won (lmao) and enslaved all whites, won fair and square i wouldn't have any problem with it, survival of the fittest thats what i'm talking about. but anyhows I assure you I have the skills required to defeat any Yea Forums tranny throgh unarmed physical combat things were ever to come to that. I am trained in over 45 forms of physical combat along other highly effective USMC marine tactics

>no one knows youre a dog on the internet

just another failson looking for outside excuses why his life is hollow

Attached: jde.gif (200x150, 89K)

based florkposter

caesar is proud of your posting

I hope the feds execute you before you actually do anything.

Looks like one of the guys from Whitest Kids You Know in drag

Can't believe people take this shit seriously

The Aphex Twins look like THAT?

>the feds

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 8.58.30 PM.png (457x306, 272K)

sophie is a woman

quit being a christfag, lmao

>I quoted every post I didn't like because they're angry and I'm totally not

I wish I could have this dilemma, but as far as I know there are no trannies that make real music.
(no, shitty pop-punk and """deconstructed club""" meme music are not real music)

hopefully he offs himself and becomes a statistic

"hopefully he offs himself and becomes a statistic", the kekistani incel types with his ham fingers, leaving fresh orange fingerprints on each letter in said sentence. He smirks as he looks at the hate speech he just typed.

"Heh. Another job well done."

He presses enter.

"Hail Thor. Hail the white race." He thinks to himself as he hugs his anime pillow.

Attached: 81990757.jpg (610x738, 105K)

cringe

Go for a walk.

Attached: LUL.png (135x144, 20K)

t.has never met a tranny in real life
its a coin toss whether they snuff it or not user, its not that Im angry its the truth

trannies are pathetic autists, weebs neets and incels who think they found an easy way out of their predicament when they actually just suceeded in making themselves more freakish

based

have sex

oops sorry i meant CRINGE

His name is Samuel.

the incel always ends up showing, notice how the tranny will always complain to anyone who listens that people are bigots for not fucking them

why are leftist memes so fucking wordy? get to the point, you spice smoking faggot

Fuck white nationalism and fuck non-whites.

Attached: 1556307046684.jpg (500x555, 101K)

His name is Samuel.

I was like you too once my child, before I found God.

choke on a fat dick you cringy fuck

sophie is a woman

His (male) name is Samuel.

its so easy messing with you people

"sophie" is a mentally ill man

sophie is a woman

>dude I was born a man but I think I'm not a man lol!
stale, cheap, passé

This man's name is Samuel. Have sex.

The Big Lie™

u sperging out dude(is it ok if i call u dude?)

sophie is a woman

>If I repeat this over and over it will be true
>t. Insane person

have sex

sophie is a woman

Little old to be playing make believe, Samuel.

You first tranny, see if anyone wants to fuck your infected front hole

In all honesty, I expect her to continue down the bubblegum bass/deconstructed club stuff for a while, working in more art/chamber/synth pop as she goes along

based copypasta

>Samuel

sophie is a woman

>tfw you will never be a real girl
>tfw you will never be normal
>deep down you will always feel like a freak

It could be said that 41% of you is already dead.

sophie is a woman

>Sammy