Do you like your name? Did your parents gave you some kind of exotic name?

Do you like your name? Did your parents gave you some kind of exotic name?

Attached: L.jpg (500x343, 24.83K)

My first names Eli, which makes people think I'm Jewish. Got the ads for the free Israel trip thing

Yeah kinda it starts with L. I can't stand nigers who want to be called anything but their legal name, even if you're the billionth John Pablo or Luis wear your name with pride.

My father gave me his name and it's a name of a famous soccer player but dad is older than the player so it's not some kind of tribute to the guy.

No. I got a simple Bible name.
I was going to be named Tiger but according to my dad: "there was no way I was gonna let your goddamn momma give you the same name as a stick swingin nigger."

I named all my children after my DnD characters. They'll thank me one day.

Heh, if I name my kids the same names I used on mmorpgs they would be very upset by being called Kiano or Zuzaco kek, but I must admit that Roxxs would be awesome.

My parents betted on a sportsmatch. First one to score a goal would be my name. Still, it’s good.

I named my daughter some obscure irish name because it was both our first choice, weirdly. I named my son after my favorite artist so that’s pretty cool.

My parents gave me a cool Bible name, and other people seem to think its pretty unique even though its rising in popularity. I like it, I'd hate to have to go by "Ethan M" or some lame shit everywhere I go.

I've thought about giving my own name to my son and make some kind of legacy, but honestly? This world doesn't need another one of me and my father, two of us is more than enough.

>Kevin
never liked it, even when i was 4-5 years old. My last name is also fucking weird so i've always felt embarrassed to introduce myself
luckily i rarely interact with anyone anymore, but the name never sat well with me.

When It comes to unique but good names, always follow the consonant vowel consonant vowel rule.
Ex: Arimar, Elerin, Tiros, etc.

Are you naming elves from LOTR?

Gave me a gay name, got a gay kid. Thanks a lot mom&dad

I will now steal those names forever.

That's ok i've stopped playing games a very long time, even tried to get back and play just for passing time, but nothing seems to be fun anymore.

Carry my legacy, if you're creating a character on WoW be a blood elf, paladin, retribution, make the battleground shakes as I once did.

at least you aren't some dindu named 'peace eshit'

I'm named after some jerk off from one tree hill. I wish they named me napoleon.

Just people in general.
What would you rather have?
John Brady Smith or Jeros Beridan Smith?

Hmm, I don't know Jeros seems to be a very exotic name and exotic names makes people uncomfortable you're always in need of explain how to pronounce it and people will always ask why your parents chosen this name, where is it from. Sometimes it's easier to be John, no questions nothing.

What's your name? John. See?

But if i'm naming a human bard who knows...

Sorry man but blood elf paladins are for small dicked losers who are only good at pvp to compensate for they're shitty lives.

I shall make them NPCs in some DnD campaign, in your honor, user.

Why did you just say?

x1 now!!

Elves are gay but tanks of any kind are gigaboss alpha chads of mmo

Attached: 1614999219664.jpg (988x1190, 237.69K)

Overcoming anxiety and having pride in who you are at an early age isn't a bad thing.
People remember uniqueness.
It's an advantage

My faggot mother named me Christian which was just a phase in her 30's and now she's not even religious anymore. I fucking despise it.

Sup Chris come here and suck me up little buddy

I love my name, it's not exotic but I've only met 2 people in my life with the same pronunciation and spelling. Also I should mention to better display the rarity I've only met two people with the pronunciation of my name.

You might be right, the problem is until what point and advantage is really an advantage I mean, a lot of people will criticise you and even try to sabotage you if you are "too unique".

Something like "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down"

I got Isaiah. Everyone says it wrong and nobody spells it right.

Jon is a nice name, but John is not a nice name. John = Juan, and that's some fuckin generic spic npc name.

Yeah, my first name is my dad's name and my second name is kinda weird but i like it.
If I have a son I'm gonna name him after a classic writer i like (who also happens to share name with a cool video game character) if it's a girl I will let her mom choose.

And how do you spell it? IsaiAH or iSAiah?

Cool name, bro. At least it's not Zachary.

Kind of a shit name

Its like i-say-uh, peopel say it like i-zye-uh for some reason

Thanks yeah I'd take anything over fucking Zachary though

It's much better than Randall or Bob, that's for sure.

Personal advantage.
As long as you dont harm and can contribute to society, being unique and happy with yourself is people should strive for.
One of the biggest issue with society is everyone trying to be a part of "something bigger".

Idk bros, I kinda like it after watching that clouds movie.

Dongus

Is that a name?

I knew a Zachary back in highschool. He was a faggot.

Let's be honest you're never an outsider anywhere, right? School days can be tough for different people, life can be even harder, but maybe i'm just projecting. 98% of chance that i'm projecting.

I love my name
It's not that exotic
But i have never personally met someone that has my name that is not my dad (yes, we share our names lol)

I knew one over here too and he also was a massive fag, another Zachary I knew was a cool guy tho and after that movie i mentioned i think I'm okay with Zacharys.

What's it's origin? I'm black but my name is romanian

I don't know what movie you're talking about but if you don't mind Zachary then all's well.

>Ayden
Means "little fire" in Gaelic and Celtic. Honestly the better alternative to Miles.

Attached: 24696DCD-ECF6-478C-A43C-F5EBE3D5ABF7.jpg (640x960, 233.07K)

I live everyday as an outsider.

I live in one of the most hillbilly bible-humping and science denying areas in America.
And I'm none of those things.

It's called Clouds, it's a movie from 2020 about a kid with cancer that made some music. It's based on a true story, his name was Zach Sobiech.

Huh, guess I'll give it a check. Thanks, bud.

Ayden is a cool name.

So you probably have experienced what is to be different and yet still believes that uniqueness is an advantage? Your life wouldn't be easier if you were a hillbilly like everyone else?

Aight, enjoy.

Oh yeah it would be easier, but I'd rather be who I am , than die knowing that I allowed people, who don't give a fuck about me, to dictate my life.

The advantage is mental stability.

I would be lying if I tell you that i don't know how you feel, I know damn well.

For me it weeds out people I don't want to be associated with.
The confidence in being yourself is contagious, and ivr noticed some of the "sheep" aren't really that but just "put on a mask" to fit in.

Generic bible name, and middle name combination. Last name is kind of unique, but that’s because it belongs to mountain spics that have barely left their villages since the golden burrito ages of the ancient beaner world. I completely changed my name, making three out of four a tribute to the white, successful, non-criminal side of my family, and gave myself a Latin first name of a knight who btfo’d and bunch of durka durka shitskin mudslides during a time of revolt, and Christendom.

Attached: B48E907E-5153-4A63-AE1F-0879EB6D85A6.jpg (1024x688, 84.57K)

Heh, sure, try to explain why you don't believe in god. I guess you've tried it before.

>exotic name
No, but it's one people don't tend to guess. (it's Yuropean though).

God, I hate autocorrect. Makes me seem incoherent.
>uh dur nigger bad
>bigger
>dur
>due

I got a cool bible name (Gabriel) I'm not religious but it's a cool convo starter
Also since I found out about ultrakill I am even prouder of my name

Define "god". And omnipent, maybe even omniscient deity? Why believe in that? There's no evidence and Occam's razor suggests one should just stay agnostic.

Yes, nothing like being called asherton

How is it a cool convo starter, I've never asked but do most people know the meaning of their names? Are their names even worth discussing?

God you know, the christian god, the one that 31% of the world belives in (google told me that). Agnostic is just a word created to avoid fights, there's no proof of the existance of any kind of god or deity and if they really do exist there's not a single reason why they would hide their existance that is logic, it's all about faith and honestly, I have faith that aliens will take over the planet one day, does that make it real? No.

yeah my names good
parents both had weird fucky middle names so when they had me and my brothers they gave us all normal, mature, adult anglo names.
everyone else in the 80s and 90s were getting shitty meth-addict names like Jamie and Brayden.
i once asked my folks what other names they considered and they said they almost called me Scott or Mark, both top tier names as well.

>gave myself a Latin first name of a knight who btfo’d and bunch of durka durka
By that you mean native Murricans? If so is it Cortes?

Attached: Retrato_de_Hernán_Cortés.jpg (788x928, 225.12K)

Heh, there's a tier list of names?

Most atheists are agnostics (ie weak atheists). Only retards have a negative belief in a "god". Or a positive belief in anything but their own existence.

Attached: 800px-Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_René_Descartes.jpg (800x979, 152.6K)

my name is normal.. not the most common name but not like a rare name..

i dunno i dont like it.. i went by my pet version of my name most of my life but then people made it seem like it was childish or dumb so i started going by my formal name, but honestly i really don't feel like it suits me..

i guess i have a nickname that a lot of people know me as and i prefer when they call me or know me as that.. but i like when people call me by my original pet name, especially bc its usually people who know me best

I can definitively say no to your question, but I cannot mention it either as I would effectively doxx myself. It was during a time of war.

Attached: 316CD4E8-457E-4BDD-8476-47B88A62C025.jpg (381x611, 132.13K)

Yeah, the easiest way to avoid an argument explaining why you don't believe in something, a religious person will accept easily an answer like "you know I don't believe and believe at the same time, maybe there is, maybe there isn't" than a cold steel "there is no god, stop being stupid". See, we have two different points of view in a single topic and things are already scalating, being different is hard no matter how you try to make it look as an advantage.

jewgle and kikeios fucked up my wording.
>mudslime
>sandnigger
>dunecoon
Need I go on?

Yeah, i've got two names as well one that only my family calls me and the formal one that everyone else uses, it's kinda weird.