No amount of nigger lovers will ever take away my southern pride. Born and raised in West Virginia

No amount of nigger lovers will ever take away my southern pride. Born and raised in West Virginia.

youtu.be/7QG2yMkFlSo

Attached: confederateflag.png (1200x764, 94.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prairie_Grove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1651691746375.jpg (1782x2108, 582.25K)

Attached: gGwVqNA.jpg (1600x1200, 310.69K)

COUNTRY ROOOOOOOOADS

Take me home

Oh I triggered the shills, triggered the shills. Oh I triggered the liberal shills.

If the sea, or land I roam, still I think of happy home, when I'm on Yea Forums triggering tranny, liberal shills.

I keep my confederate flag in my garage so you can see it enough to where I still feel proud, without making any of my neighbors uncomfortable.

Southern Pride is something I was raised with but it’s become such a balancing act these days, it’s almost not worth talking about. Just a little song my heart hums each day.

Attached: E8222080-D370-4654-8322-2CF6E32A3CFF.gif (324x216, 4.88K)

Way down south in the land of traitors. Rattle snakes and alligators

Come on user, let's the trigger the shills, trigger the shills, while we sing songs about west Virginia hills,

If the neigbours get pissed off, and they will likely call the cops, don't you worry about the bite, because free speech is in our right. And we'll be triggering all those liberal shills.

Attached: D5F1EbkX4AYVMYZ.jpg_large.jpg (1606x1420, 113.79K)

I am a proud southerner, as well. but I always question people who rep the confederate flag. It's either a regional identifier, or a racist dumbass.

Way up north in the land of trannies, depressed clowns and old fat grannies, right away, right away, liberal land.

I don't want to cut off my dicky, no way, no way.

Each Jewish man must understand that whites are king of holy land.

Hopefully your pride is a warm enough blanket when you're under six feet of soil.

I hate all races that aren't white but why people still fly that flag makes no sense to me. The confederacy no longer exists and it lost the war.

That's a little harsh. What gives?

The south has no pride. All that remains are meth heads and mentally defunct man children. Please stop breeding.

If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather have a good rapport with my neighbors so our kids can play together and shit rather than trigger some sweet boys.

I understand where you’re coming from but like I said it’s a balancing act.

Doesn't sound so different from liberal America. Only difference is your methheads hide behind a veil. You might not want to eat takeout ever again.

I would disagree, user. are you a southerner?

I only collect confed merchandise because I know it pisses people off. I wasn't treated very nicely in high school, so now I'm giving a reason not to be liked by my community.

Attached: main-qimg-c95df36012d89c453b2966ebc42e36d0-lq.jpg (597x467, 89.16K)

indeed. that shit really lasts. my hometown was burned down by a bunch of yanks from missouri. it really leaves an impression and forms an identity.

Clearly has never been to Savannah, Charleston, Athens, Wilmington, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Norfolk, Charlottesville, Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta, Austin, New Orleans, Birmingham, Madison, Asheville, and by god literally every almost every beach from Virginia to Florida is some of the most beautiful and healing places one can be.

Attached: F57A74C1-71A3-4672-920E-AA1E6448C530.jpg (828x814, 102.82K)

To the place I belong!

You sound like a homeless man shouting at cars on the freeway.

>everyone already had a reason not to like me.
>I’m going to give them a reason not to like me.

Maybe your contrarian personality is why nobody liked you in high school.
Why try to piss off people who literally never think about you? Why do you think of them so much that you go out of your way to provoke them?
Worry about yourself, and if you thought about what is likable about yourself as much as you thought about how to make people mad, you might make some friends and be able to mend some bridges.

My confederate flag is important to me, but nothing is worth your standing in the community where you are raising your family.

ywnbaw

That wouldn't make the statement any less valid. If a homeless man said raping children is wrong, would you think its right all of a sudden?

>)
you idiots know that west virginia was on the side of the union? it split from virginia BECAUSE they werent rich white racists.

also you realize missouri was part of the confederacy? there were no yanks in mo hence why it was bleeding kansas vs missouri...john brown etc?!

you anons are easily tricked or are very stupid.

Most people in high school that I attempted to interact with were hostile to me and continued to be so after I had left them be. You can thank them for how I turned out.

all i did was sing a song
kys faggot

>reddit spacing
ywnbaw kys

>west virginia
yes, I know.
>missouri
joined the confederacy mid-war. there were union and confederacy regiments from the state.
>I'm stupid
you're stupid.

well why not sing the hop along mah nutz song fuck face?

never been there newfren. everythings not a conspiracy. maybe take your head outta trumps asshole.

Attached: 1610521687207.jpg (480x480, 43.02K)

this post reeks of tranny
ywnbaw kys

>>maybe take your head outta trumps asshole.
project harder magatranny faggot
ywnbaw kys

Attached: magatranny_trumpoid.png (614x503, 488.53K)

>tranny
kek

Nobody wants it, fag lord. You can post all you want about your inflated sense of self importance but it doesn't translate to anything that actually matters. 100% all the threads on Yea Forums could be Confederate battle flags and arogant dick holes spewing shit they can't back up but the moment you actually step outside the door to your home ask the cops pulling you over or the Walmart security if they give a fuck and let us know what happend.

>if I greentext and gaslight, I win!

Attached: _1590783549495.jpg (1153x1153, 152.28K)

Kill yourself

You don't get in trouble with police if you wear confed merchandise lol how stupid are u

if i greentext & gaslight the greentext & gaslight then i win!

Attached: 292929.jpg (300x398, 15.87K)

this KEK fuckin magatrannies

how bout yo momma rims mah asshole hillbilly?

Attached: 1369680764.jpg (530x530, 49.85K)

kek'd hard at this one, dont even care if ur a tranny ywnbaw dont kys though

Attached: icant.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I live 10 min from Huntington

West Virginia is a total shithole

>tranny
kek

That's the difference between you and me. I'm not trying to win because I'm not playing your silly little game. Fuck off nigger loving fag.

>i will never be a woman: the post
ywnbaw kys tranny

Neither will you.

You can pretend that if you want, but that wasn't the point. Nobody in the real world gives a fuck about either of us. The difference is I am content and you are chronically malcontent. Why do you think that is? Could be the absence of needing to cover my crippling insecurity with reactionary indentity politics to manufacture some self worth?? Probably.

aint no trannies here cept those in west virginia not knowing they fought for the union & the dip shit talking about yanks in missouri

Attached: 35552122.jpg (600x600, 55.91K)

>No amount of nigger lovers will ever take away my southern pride. Born and raised in West Virginia.

Dude, they're a Northern state and left the Confederacy.

thank god
dilate though

Attached: yes.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

>ignorance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prairie_Grove
both regiments from missouri

kek fuckin magatrannies are the most confused white dudes in the entire world

Gee I don't know. You seemed pretty adamant on making the police apart of your point. Scoffing at your computer screen "pfft oh yeah let's see how the POLICE likes your confed clothing".

You're pathetic as fuck trying to contradict yourself from what you literally just typed. You should've doubled down.

tl;dr ywnbaw kys

who would wanna fly the stars & bars these days? thats like asking to be raped every day. that guy is a 15 yo bunghole cleaner.

Attached: 20929329292.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

ywnbaw

What's the point? I'll never be a woman remember?

stop spamming letters, dumbass.

>stop exposing me, goy
ywnbaw kys kike tranny

i dont give a shit about random wiki entries about battles mr. wizard. missouri racist as fuck now than ever.

since when calling someone a tranny makes it true? sounds like you aint got shit to say...in other words dont say shit cum rag.

Attached: 6072942742.jpg (600x600, 63.4K)

I will always be a woman :)

>cum rag
Now who's the racist?

I never contradicted anything, you just failed to follow what im saying. You are not special. You do not matter. None of us want to "take" anything from you because you have nothing to offer. You're pretending you do because it makes you feel more important than you are, and that makes you feel like you aren't responsible for your own short comings. You transformed into a white nigger without even realizing it, and now nobody can talk you out of it.

What is it was five nigger lovers?

>absolute trash.

Attached: weirdchamp.jpg (225x225, 4.92K)

holy fuck the kike and tranny seethe is off the charts today, ywnbaw degenerate kike white nigger faggot tranny incel kys

It's got nothing to do with niggers guy. It's got everything to do with treasonous rebellion brought to fruition by the Confederacy and their anti-patriotic backwater redneck belief systems. Hating niggers just happens to align with your belief system, because again, you are a redneck. You boast a symbol representative of traitorous cowards and literal enemies of the nation.

Also, the Dukes of Hazard were gay as fuck.

cum rag is racist?!

if you fucking FOUND any kikes or trannys here...then YOU are getting boofed up the ass by them! holy fuck

Attached: _6095089614.jpg (1024x636, 78.18K)

user...you advance to next level. good work.

Attached: 0004555553.jpg (613x460, 48.5K)

kek. none of those things, but good job for destroying the tread, user. well done.

>>getting boofed up the ass by them! holy fuck
degenerate kike tranny nigger faggot cant help but to think and post about getting ass fucked by kikes and trannies
you fucking degenerates are so obvious
ywnbaw kys
good job on destroying your genitalia ywnbaw kys