There is literally nothing wrong with abortion

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion
>Muh fetuses are magic
Non argument

>abortion is murder
LOL
and the vegan says
>Meat is murder
Murder and morality are bullshit and made up.
>Muh law
Law is whatever the goverment makes up. You can equally make it law that eating meat is murder.

The only reason to think abortion is wrong is to think fetuses are magic.
>Muh humans
Bitch I do not care about born humans what makes you think I care about some unborn humans ?

Attached: 1651748035331.jpg (464x371, 40.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retarded fucking arguments. Kill yourself baby killer

enjoy.

Attached: 1371351610339.gif (273x537, 6.96K)

abortion is okay if they're poor/black
but it should be banned for middle-class whites and above.

>based af

Moral relativism is a poor argument basis, and anyone who uses it looks like an unprincipled fool with no place in the discussion.

>enjoy.
OK LOL.

Society functioned for over 30 years with abortion.

>NOOO REEEE you can not sell alcohol it is against the constitution !
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>18th
>Prohibited the manufacturing or sale of alcohol within the United States
(Repealed December 5, 1933, via the 21st Amendment)

Imagine giving a shit about legality.

To be fair, the distinction isn't "People should be allowed to do bad things," it's "People shouldn't be forced to only do good things."

Because the arbitrary imposition of force is deemed less moral than individual immoral action.

You forgot "muh imaginary friend" and "muh misogyny"

Abortion is legal because ones life does not trump another's bodily autonomy.

Fun fact, vegetables and dead bodies have more body autonomy than women

it is an abomination for a woman to speak or to have authority over a pregnancy; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she can still be saved through childbearing and silence, the only purpose of a woman.

>There is literally nothing wrong with abortion
>Murder and morality are bullshit and made up.
so there's nothing wrong with it, because you don't think anything can be wrong, because the concept of wrongness is made up bullshit?

I, too, remember being 15 and getting my first taste of nihilism...

Attached: aenp.jpg (246x245, 8.18K)

much edge
so cringe

Elaborate

The cope.

Half of the retard understands that abortion is right because muh blacks.
The other side still has the christian dick up its ass.

>but it should be banned for middle-class whites and above.
Lets see this.

>Ban abortion for whites
>White Woman's pregnancy threatens her life
>Can not abort
>Woman dies
>fetus dies
>>>>>WE are winning white bros :D !!!!!!!!!

This is you.

And I even engaged in a calculation with some pro-fetus retard
>REEE it is only 0.1% of all cases
And this is something like 8000 deaths every year then.

Literally why oppose abortion ? At this point it is like shilling for square wheels and banning round wheels.

>make women super gullible
>blame them when they get tricked
Yahweh is quite the dick

>Punch bitches tummies
>Get paid
>Sadistic user helps for pay
>Doesn't have to sex dungeon for pay
>Become plague doctor
>Sell herbs to bitches
>Fuck bitches, get money
>Repeat
Plague doctors can pimp, do drug alchemy and sales, AND heal yo bitch of an 18+ year long headache for a $5 bags or $1 punches

Attached: Doctors.png (900x1600, 549.82K)

Its just a carrot to dangle in front of christcucks while republicans rob them blind

Abortion is legal because of the pragmatism of keeping the poor from flooding the world with children, and because the Roe v Wade decision completely dodged the fundamental moral question of when and under what circumstances a human is deserving of human rights. They didn't answer the question of whether a fetus is a human being deserving of human dignity and protection, they basically just said that abortion was too useful a service and that people were entitled to medical privacy, ignoring the question of whether medical privacy justifies killing what can nominally be described a human being.

If privacy is the holy standard, then the Roe v Wade decision creates an inconsistency. If the prospective "murder" of a fetus is morally permissible (and to some, morally championed) as a matter of medical privacy, why isn't euthanasia? Why can't I kill guests in my home as long as it's in the privacy of my own home? Because those people have use to the state? Because they pay taxes? Is that the standard we want to operate under in determining the value of human life? Shouldn't there be a super-ordinate principal in place that doesn't rely on the whims of the government?

Do not confuse the sovereign with the idea of sovereignty itself.

Strawman. Nobody, literally nobody, advocates forcing a woman to bear a pregnancy that is guaranteed to kill her.

Nihilism is some strong Koolaid for a teenager. It basically makes them think they get a free pass on being a prick to everyone else because “we’re all going to die anyway”

Attached: 6033A3F5-51EE-4555-A7DB-CBECC2D21624.jpg (743x489, 297.01K)

I haven’t read MAD in years.

The copes are getting silly

eugenics is popular. The problem is you wouldn't exit if it were already the norm.

you are genuinely the first person I've seen not have a retarded take on this situation.

>They didn't answer the question
all this "A WOMAN'S RIGHT, SIMPLE AS!" stuff is refusing to engage with the questions at all.

>Morality is real because I say it is real.

Anyone who believes in morality is retarded beyond help.
You are literally like a guy not believing other languages other then English exist at this point. You can literally debate and talk wit people who do not agree on morality, there are 100s of moralities like there are 100s of languages.

You can literally see laws like banning alcohol and people in other time periods.

I mean this standpoint is impossible to hold unless:
You are extremely isolated like in the past
>Everyone speaks the same language because I do not know what is outside my own tribe.
>Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong because I do not know what is outside my own tribe.
>Like knowing that picking up sticks on the sabbath is the most evil thing someone can do.

Or you are simply insane.

The rest is indoctrination and cope like for most people.

The best part is that fetus fetishism literally hurts you on every level.

PS: I love for you to explain why vegans are wrong while your fetus fetishism is not.

>>>>>b-b-b-b- the fetus is human
And ? I support the death penalty. What has this to do with anything ?

All your moralist arguments are literally impossible and insane.

Someone told the edgy 16 year old confused soon to be tranny about Yea Forums. Please, share more of your hot takes so I can laugh.

Attached: 1629576673407.jpg (783x1024, 90.86K)

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion if it’s a nigger
Fixed that for you. Now you got the red vote

>"muh imaginary friend"

Fun fact god supports abortion.
READ THE BIBLE ! God literally says there is nothing wrong with parents killing their own children if they do not like them !
WE are talking grown children.
READ THE BIBLE !

>b-b-b- I'm pro life
Then you are anti-god.
READ THE BIBLE !

Attached: God of Abortion.png (700x1404, 692.06K)

So all that matters is power.

So if someone were to murder you, you deserved it and they should be left alone, yeah? They had more power than you, and morality is bullshit, and it's not like you were that useful anyways, so your life is worthless and it's a waste of the state's time to hold your killer to account.

>You are literally like
>You can literally debate
>You can literally see
>are literally impossible
he's doing it on purpose.

A seed is not a tree. An egg is not a bird. A fetus is not a human. Simple.

What up autismo? Do you make these images yourself?

based and oldfagpilled

A fetus is not a seed, it's a sapling.

Morality is a shared delusion of a society.

I remember reading about how when girls went to a clinic to get a abortion they would also tie her tubes without her knowledge if they thought she was poor or a colored. On one hand the state would have cheaper labor and more voting power but on the other it would have more poor retards to take care of. But now the fed wants companies to come back to America but that will only happen with cheap labor so I guess it’s really no surprise what’s happening.

Depends on the trimester

Why aren't we advocating for "my sperm my choice"?
I want to dominate the genepool.

Amoral societies die. Morality is useful as an evolutionary mechanism to keep a society stable and productive.

Because men don't have to carry the baby to term and risk their health/life

I'm willing to grant that argument. I'm not a "life begins at conception" radical, but I think the Texas heartbeat standard is approaching a reasonable line of compromise.

"My body my choice" is effectively countered by "you don't have two hearts."

>A [human] fetus is not a human.
the mental gymnastics... why can't we just call a spade a spade, lol? Why is this distinction between fetus and human not as arbitrary and dogmatic as the pro-life position?

Did they die out because they were amoral or are they amoral because they died?

All societies die eventually

They just have to financially support it until its 25 and validate its gender.

I only read the first few lines, but you seem to be talking about moral relativism. You think morality is based on personal truths/experiences, but some people think morality is objective, meaning it exists outside of personal experience/truth. Like gravity, it exists whether you believe it or not.

But yet here we are.

When is it considered a human? I've never gotten a strait answer before from any pro-choicer on Yea Forums almost as if it's not apart of their script or they have been told not to talk about it from the people that pay them to post here.

Attached: 2Yzd9DO.jpg (674x522, 34.64K)

Imo, once the fetus/baby reaches viability outside the womb abortion is bad, and frankly pointless unless medically needed.

And going by heartbeat is stupid because it's 6 weeks aka may not even realize there's a pregnancy to abort.

That's not a very good argument. Societies that are amoral never even get off the ground, because there's no potential for cooperation. If you cooperate with someone, and there is no moral foundation for trust, then they just stab you in the back at the first opportunity. You can't build anything lasting without morality.

And there's an argument to suggest that of the many, many societies that have died, it's because whatever system of morality they had sufficiently inhibited them from surviving their neighbors. The rules as such are a product of evolution, and while there is some arbitrary valuation of different elements of those rules, the fact that those rules exist and have value isn't really an argument worth contesting.

>edge
>>Murder and morality are bullshit and made up.
Translation :
>REEEEEEEEEE You must regress to a 8 year retarded child or you are edge

LOL.
>Murder and morality are bullshit and made up.
Murder is literally what a goverment says, if the goverment says these killings are illegal for you then you can not do them.

However you can kill humans if:
>You are killing for the goverment in war
>The police
>Self defense

There is literally nothing stooping anyone from simply adding that
However you can kill humans if:
>They are christian
>The oppose abortion.

And there are countless examples of this in history.
You literally need to reject all reality to live in your retarded 8 year old fantasy land where murder is not a joke.

>"muh imaginary friend"
Going back to the bible we have this little demonstration. Like I was saying you ltierally need to regress to the mind of a 8 year old to think murder is wrong
>b-b-b-b I was 15
And then you decided to become retarded and return to them ind of a child.

Attached: Don't Kill.jpg (3000x1824, 493.14K)

>25
Wut

Ugh, nihilism is so lazy. If all that matters is hedonism just get addicted to crack until you die.

Ty for the concession

Define human

It's not "thou shalt not kill" it's "thou shalt not murder."

Murder is not the same as killing.

A fertilized human egg is no more human than a fertilized chicken is a chicken.

Decine an amoral society.

I fear you've put the cart before the horse

>When is it considered a human?
Always ? I do not care.
Why is that even important if it is human ?

Whats wrong with killing humans ? Like I told you you self contradicting retard I support wars/militarism and the death penalty.

Whats wrong with killing humans ?

Attached: 1638918360898.png (400x300, 122.93K)

You're the one being lazy here lol

The late years of Rome is a good example of a society that was in harsh moral decline.

People like to forget humans used to kill each other for fun and pleasure in public settings

Who thinks features are magic? What? Nigga you tripping.

There are two absolute moral truths that every civilization needs to survive. A probation against murder because then the tribe will kill itself off. And a respect for honesty because how would you be able to coordinate with others if you knew 50% of the shit they say is a lie? If there are any objective morals these two are the strongest examples as a society can’t function without them. The problem is deciding if abortion violates the first moral truth of anti-murder.

Women have been "risking their life" since the beginning of the species.
Their purpose is to have kids.
Them going against their nature should be illegal.
Just like men not supporting their children is illegal.

Not true unless your definition of society is narrow. Do you consider ants moral? Do you think ants have a " society?"

>harsh moral decline
But what came first the decline or the failure of morality? I suppose its easy to argue whatever started the decline was a moral failure. A corrupt politician there, a sketchy tax collector here.

>It's not "thou shalt not kill" it's "thou shalt not murder."
COOL.
See OP. And murder is literally meaningless and whatever the goverment says is illegal killing for you.
So you literally lost all arguments at this point.

Killing at the minimum is rock solid and we all know what it means.
Murder on the other hand is a nonsense word.

You realize this fast if you look into history.

The Blood gang has no problem killing the Cribs gang.
The Cribs gang has no problem killing the Blood gang.

However if a member of the Cribs gang kills another member of the Cribs gang this is bad (later the made up word murder was used for this).

However if a member of the Blood gang kills another member of the Blood gang this is bad (later the made up word murder was used for this).

This is literally all there is.

>b-b-b-b-b- god decides
See God supports parents being able to kill their children. This is not considered murder
>NOOOOOOO reditor.gif REEEEEEE This does not count
>The bullshit my pastor made up REEEEE
This is literally all there is your pastor making up bullshit (WebM in next post !)

Attached: God says go go abortion.png (700x3184, 1.97M)

Men can cut a check after knocking someone up and be done. Women are not as lucky. Do you really need further explanations for why no one cares about your sperm?

Ok, but those are still RELATIVE morals to a survivable society. Not examples of objective morality.

Hope
Love
Will

May the Lord be with you

So what has led you to this path of fear, rage and death? Is this where you want to be?

4KMAM

Are you... Female, by chance?

Why do men have to cut a check to be done? Who enforces that rule?

>actually arguing with a blatantly mentally ill person

>Ayy lmao
MODS

I dont care i can cure him through the power of the internet

Do you not see anything wrong with someone killing you? Do you not see anything wrong with someone killing someone that you love?

The moral imposition against killing, particularly arbitrary killing, is that in a world where people kill freely, everyone suffers constantly.

But killing is itself a useful tool, so we balance the utility of killing against the suffering that killing might cause. Because suffering is kind of arbitrary, we negotiate with each other as a community, as a society, as a civilization about when and where and under what circumstances a killing is appropriate. A hundred thousand years of such negotiations, and you find that some standards persist across time more reliably.

Killing over blasphemy? Comes and goes. Societies that really lean into that tend to not do very well.

Killing child predators? Almost universally accepted.

Killing tribal enemies? Genuinely universally accepted, though there might be some quibbling about what constitutes a tribal enemy.

Parents killing their own children? Historically quite often done, as a matter of desperation or to spare them from torture or because a baby is technically made of meat in a winter where everyone is going to starve, but there's a lot of crossover with child predators, so the wiring that makes 99% of people revile child predators probably lends itself to the wiring that parents have with their children. And because humans are so incredibly social and liable to care for and raise each other's children, there's also an impulse to protect children from their own parents.

The line gets a little fuzzy pre-birth, because the abstraction of "this is a potential baby" and "this is a baby in progress" and "this is a baby that just isn't outside yet" is actually pretty complicated, and people have different opinions about the details of each of those states.

WebM time.
>b-b-b-b-b- god decides
See (You) God supports parents being able to kill their children. This is not considered murder
This is literally all there is your pastor making up bullshit (WebM in next post !)

See today your pastor says homosexuality is wrong tomorrow he says that opposing homosexuality is a sin.

You retards ! It is all made up whatever your pastor makes up. Nothing more.

Fun fact anti-abortion is literally a feminist standpoint. Feminists (first wave) memed Christians into thinking that abortion is wrong. Since like the facts look
>Girl gets pregnant
>The guy who fucked her tells her to get an abortion
>She gets an abortion

VS
>Girl gets pregnant
>Now she drains him and demands money for the crotch spawn that she has.

Abortion is about male rights

Attached: 1636421141814 SIN of racism.webm (576x1024, 1.66M)

The lord explains in his book how severely I can beat my slaves. I'll follow his advice asong as I don't get punished for that.

They don't tend to kill their own, so there's at least a foundation for it there. Morality doesn't require language or purpose, it just has to be useful.

Because objective morality is a myth used to instill a sense of superiority over the (insert disliked group here)

That's a shallow understanding. If a man has infinite money, yeah, they can just send money, but money is an expression of labor, which can be an expression of suffering. Maybe not intense suffering, but work often requires suffering to some degree, which is why people demand to be paid.

When a woman demands money from a man, what she's demanding is that he suffer for her sake.

If you don't care about people, or 'unborn' people why the fuck do you care about abortion?

>Societies that are amoral never even get off the ground, because there's no potential for cooperation. If you cooperate with someone, and there is no moral foundation for trust, then they just stab you in the back at the first opportunit
Wow is this how a 5 year old understands the world ?
See You realize this fast if you look into history.

The Blood gang has no problem killing the Cribs gang.
The Cribs gang has no problem killing the Blood gang.

However if a member of the Cribs gang kills another member of the Cribs gang this is bad (later the made up word murder was used for this).

However if a member of the Blood gang kills another member of the Blood gang this is bad (later the made up word murder was used for this).

This is literally all there is.

Also wars.

> just stab you in the back at the first opportunity.
As opposed to .... ????
Look up child what is embellishment, theft, and everything else. Real world society not whatever your care bears GI joes told you on TV is a mix of cooperation mostly and cheating.
Also power struggles.

The point is pregnant women don't have that option.

Because abortion is good for society.

Yeah, way to repeat yourself. You're like 20% correct, but that still makes you 80% wrong.

You're like a 19 year old philosophy major. You've latched onto one thing that sounds kind of right, so you assume all the thoughts parallel to that must also be right.

I mean, in the sense that for 9 months they can't drink, use drugs or alcohol sure. Beyond that they can do whatever they please. Including the option men have. 9 months of not being a degenerate sounds doable, but maybe not for people who 'accidentally' get knocked up in a world with an abundance of prophylactics that are dirt cheap.

Another WebM

WebM time.
>b-b-b-b-b- god decides
See god supports parents being able to kill their children. This is not considered murder

See today your pastor says homosexuality is wrong tomorrow he says that opposing homosexuality is a sin.

You retards ! It is all made up whatever your pastor makes up. Nothing more.

Attached: 1635935319387.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

Yes they do. They can put the kid up for adoption. Inasmuch as "They did a thing and then had to physically suffer for it," why is that any different from doing something dangerous and sustaining an injury? Even if the hospital treats the injury, you're going to suffer and be in pain until it heals.

>muh misogyny

Took ya long enough but you got there

You literally can not argue with the facts so you play your retard memes
>Edge
>15 year old
>19 year old

Explain how the USA can murder Russians in war and it is not considered wrong.

And you can not.
>that is not murder because [self contradicting trash]
You literally have nothing

Sure they do, if they're sick or a threat to the group. It's ok to not know much about ants, but you should have learned by now that humans are animals.

They are found in every because society’s that don’t value them die off. When murder is mentioned It means the a death of a innocent* individual that was intentional by a party not related to the government*. I can pretty much talk to any person on the street anywhere in the world and ask them “Is murder wrong” and they’ll say yes. Of course you’ll have people who say no trying to be edgy but 98% will say yes. Same with “do you value honesty?”. Point is when the vast majority of the world agrees on something it becomes objective or at least as close as it can.