Not your body, not your choice

Not your body, not your choice.
Fuck off faggots.

Attached: manish-kumar-fetus.jpg (1920x1200, 283.21K)

lol are you really trying to push a narrative that Yea Forums is anti abortion? retaaaaaard

Attached: Mindhunter-Characters-Real-Life.jpg (1024x1024, 107.94K)

wtf is that horse cock? why couldn't i have been born with that?

/b is smart enough to know that a fetus is a living being, but it is apathetic enough about the value of a life that it doesn't matter.

first 2 are dinos third looks like a psychic pebbles character, 4-6 look like aliens. 7-10 are the only ones I consider humans

Attached: 1623879286196.jpg (360x360, 55.11K)

>7-10 are the only ones I consider humans
They're all human

fuck you i don't want more retarded kids in this world or people with stupid disabilities like no spine. abortions are fucking necessary

90+% of abortions are not for the reasons you listed.

100% of abortions are done for a reason

Fleeing from responsibilities is technically a reason, sure.

its literally being responsible kek spending 800 dollars vs living in poverty and not full nurturing your newborn unwanted child

I’m cool with abortion, but there should be consequences. Tie the bitches tubes while the doc is up there, they can pay to get it reversed.

Also fuck the guy too, if the bitch can even ID the dude he can get snipped as well after DNA proves it was his kid. I also wouldn’t allow abortion if a suitable family was available that wanted to adopt, but chances are those suitable families don’t want retarded nigger babies so down the toilet they go.

>killing a child = responsible
does everyone happen to slip and fall on dicks nowadays?

quads chek'd

She’s going to have a nigger baby. Abortion needs to be forced in these cases

Attached: D27064D4-8E1E-42D8-AFF1-C505E2424FBF.jpg (1242x2489, 493K)

>has uber sex
>gets pregnant
>kills the baby oit of a steel woven sense of responsibility

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

whats everyones thoughts on
>Also fuck the guy too, if the bitch can even ID the dude he can get snipped as well after DNA proves it was his kid.

i think that people on the internet need to understand that its still possible to get pregnant like even if you use a condom or are on the pill and take teh day after pill etc. sometimes you take all precautions but still get prego, whats the solution just no more sex? lmao be fucking real

If women want the right to kill it before birth, men should have the right to abandon it after.

>whats the solution just no more sex?
I get socialized schools are shit, but how do you fail sex ed this fucking bad?

or
>be virgin girl in college
>have sex with first guy ever
>says he'll use condom
>takes condom off when doggy gets girl prego
so then what fuck the chick? she's got to deal ? lol be realistic why not just let it be a fucking choice you braindead fuck

also do i need to mention rape or incest smae thing but you get it

Imagine men having rights
lmao

Is a bit of spunk a human?

Solid bait

6/10

I support the destruction of the white race

Attached: 1651680319904.jpg (247x250, 11.23K)

exactly. women can get abortions as they please

so you've never fucked a girl raw? ok loser lmao

Start with these

Attached: 030.jpg (557x617, 62.92K)

If you're retarded enough to not know what an umbilical cord is, your opinion on abortion can probably be discarded

Only our POC's are worthy of abortion. Rest in power, our unborn kings.

Attached: 1643737923152.jpg (700x533, 69.14K)

>I POSTED IT I POSTED IT

>why not just let it be a fucking choice you braindead fuck
The choice is having sex in the first place, you braindead fuck. If you don't understand the potential consequences, you shouldn't be doing it.
>do i need to mention rape or incest
99% of abortion cases are not because of rape or incest. Even so, most retards would be willing to compromise on that point anyway, so bringing it up is completely useless.

kek

Sex shouldn't have consequences

> just no more sex? lmao
Why is everyone so fucking sex obsessed. I'm married, we fuck once 5-7 times a month on safe days cause we fucking hate condoms. If the wife's really in the mood while she's ovulating,, I pump a couple of times then get her off with a toy before I even get close. We've never had an unanticipated pregnancy and we use zero control. What's so fucking hard you idiots. If we did fuck up we certainly would justify comitting murder over it.

Also, why do you even want to fuck someone you're not married too? Sex is gross, fluids and buttholes, I hate touching or being anywhere near strangers, fucking gross. That shits only good because of how deeply I love my wife, if I didn't have her I'd just jerk off - and I do so when it's a risky day.

>walk into traffic
>get hit by car
>wtf

Quads of divine truth.

Degenerates eternally btfo

This user is right!
Women and POC kangs shouldn't have consequences for any action

Men are responsible for 100% of pregnancies. A woman can fuck as many dudes as she wants, she'll only get preggo when a man irresponsibly ejaculates inside her

Murder shouldn't have consequences
Who are you to decide what does and does not have consequence?
You must be under 18 to have this level of take

poor/10

Do you think only women and POC have sex?

I never said I decide what does have consequences, I said it should not have consequences. Also sex isn't murder, are you dumb?

Attached: Ace Abortion Service.jpg (1200x720, 272.56K)

you can really tell Yea Forums is filled with fucking virgins by your opinions on abortion.

Guess what, it does. Things have consequences. Shitty majors and student loans have consequences. Not selecting a good career has consequences. Spending all your money on tattoos and iPhones has consequences.

It’s not the American taxpayers’ job to cover for your fuckups, fuckup.

Women are the only ones who get pregnant, hence the controversy.
Fucking retard.

>insert retarded theoretical scenario
pretty sure they taught everyone that the only contraceptive method that works 100% of the time is abstinence, both of them shouldn't have been retards.

>also do i need to mention rape or incest same thing but you get it
this is the argument that was made 50 years ago, and it made up less than 1% of cases and so does it now, yes victims can go fuck themselves should've had a gun.

inb4
>have sex
no thanks, I don't want a child
>do you even talk to girls
I really don't care for that attention

You can tell it’s filled with low-education and low-earning-potential losers by how many leftists there are

yep, kill em all who gives a shit

Why does life begin at fertilization and not ejaculation? If people didn't waste their cum those sperms could become healthy babies.

The best was to prevent fuckups, is to prevent fuckups from being born. I call it an investment.

Leftists make more.

>Guess what, it does.

Because you're forcing it to! It doesn't have to! You're just jealous and making it have consequences!

Leftists certainly do make more leftists, user.
Good on you for catching that one.

And who do you think is going to be paying for all the unwanted babies born into poverty? Unless you're okay with children starving in the street

Because the only thing that grows 9 months after you cum on a wall is mold and shrooms.

More education correlates with leaning left dipshit

How are you still here

You mean the losers whining about needing higher minimum wage for their Starbucks job to pay for their gender studies student loans? K

Post your degrees let’s compare

Because you killed those future children by cumming on a wall.

Women don't get pregnant on their own, if you waste sperm you are killing kids.

I believe in heartbeat laws a woman shouldn't have to carry her rapists baby but two consenting adults should have more love and respect for the beating heart of the human that they created no matter how defenseless it is.

Doing God's work

No, but you are arbitrarily deciding
Should skydiving have no consequences?
It's fun and exhilarating, no?
Don't even bring a parachute

>government funded education
>"More education correlates with leaning left dipshit"
Hmm...

Blue states are exponentially more profitable. Seethe and cope red fag.

chromosomally it's half a human, yes that means downies are 104% human

Interesting you didn’t tell me to dilate. Are you a trooner

Skydiving doesn't have to have consequences if you're careful and use parachutes!

You're banning parachutes because you're MAD other people are skydiving!

All of your counter argument "OWNS BTFO'S CHECKED" don't fucking matter. These people will continue to have the same shit ideas and use the same shitty arguments, ignore them. You can't fix stupid. Abortion is just a way of avoiding your responsibilities.
>inb4 what if she gets raped
Tough shit, should've found a guy to protect you.

Attached: 1642111265923.png (1000x1000, 99.9K)

Negative consequences to the skydiver should be prevented at all costs using all available technology

You can pretend whatever you want, but im in California right now and I could probable schedule an abortion tomorrow if I wanted. I'm not going to live under your laws. I don't even have to live in America, my rich family in Europe would happily have me and my wife anytime. This ostensibly massive victory if yours will never touch my life in any way ever. Keep larping like you defeated me. I don't actually give a fuck.

You don't understand biology, do you?

Get the fuck out of here, the heartbeat thing is the epitome of warm fuzzy feelings-based decision making. Brain deads with heartbeats get the plug pulled on them every day, it has nothing to do with actually being alive.

Don't need your doctors. I teach witchcraft to libtards & herbal medicine conservatards. Your wife buys my herbs, bitch.

Attached: PlagueDoctor00.png (850x850, 123.89K)

Rightoids will never be able to make an argument without resorting to ridiculous strawmen kek

Federal Service guaranties citizenship! Would you like to know more?

Attached: 1630823402486.gif (300x192, 1.48M)

95% of people here would have to google to tell you the difference between haploid and diploid

I'm a non red state welfare receipent. Get ready for those floods of nigger and poverty babies in the red states.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
K

I mean, if you leave them to starve some might survive. You answer is to kill them all preemptively.

Oh fuck, bald eagles are endangered... they'll be nothing to worry about if I kill the last of them though, fixed.

You used a strawman.

Do you? Spilling cum is the same as miscarrying is the same as abortion

All prevented life

>WAAAAAAAH YOU CANT JUST SAY THING I DONT LIKARINOOOO

You are literally retarded.

Astounding that people actually think having millions of feral orphans running around is somehow beneficial to society and won't result in further degredation

Attached: E282476A-27C9-476D-B525-67331E2B2B40.png (345x336, 135.55K)

And you're a fuckin hypocrite. Figures