Why don't you own a gun Yea Forums?

Why don't you own a gun Yea Forums?

Attached: 1584600041594s.jpg (1467x1431, 640.28K)

Lost them in a boating accident

Attached: tom cruise havin a laff.jpg (474x316, 26.05K)

rip. F in chat for our bois in the ATF never 4get ;_;

Because dumping bodies is fucking hard work

i dont want one or need one vxkyd

Nice try ... But it's gonna take a lot more for me and others who are not braindead to replay back to this thread mr ATF guy... Sorry

Attached: fbi.jpg (283x283, 9.15K)

I live in a civilised country where its not necessary

Attached: 1649788866577m.jpg (1024x723, 72.31K)

I just call the police if I need them, usually a 30-40 minute wait at most unless its the weekend.

Because if I had one...I'd likely just need a single bullet.

I have one 22 rifle and thats all I need.

You're bad at extrapolating data from statistics

Also Mr ATF guy.. Please don't shoot my dog.. He's old and can't see shit out of his eyes..

Same, it was passed down to me from another family member. Shes a semiautomatic and holds 15+1 rounds. They say .22LR isn't as effective as larger calibers, I invite those same retards to shoot themselves with one to prove their point

my country doesn't allow me to own one unless my job says i need it, otherwise illegal... guns are not problem solvers, they are problem starters

>guns are not problem solvers, they are problem starters
The mere existence of a firearm isn't enough to compell violence. Getting rid of guns will reduce firearm crime, but it wont solve what causes overall crime. Criminals will just use other tools to do their jobs. Hence why graphs like can be misleading

Your country regulated firearm ownership and it worked, but at the cost of individual liberties

Attached: 191219-blank-355.png (355x253, 263.88K)

Why don't you? Mobile poster saving a picture from /k/.

Attached: soppo no log.jpg (2000x935, 1.42M)

haha c'mon man, don't you want to post a picture of your guns serial number? hahah as a prank I mean hahaha

Can't afford one

Hi-Points are only 200 bucks

cuz we wuz kangs

Attached: 8994523571584.jpg (474x290, 37.18K)

I don't believe that people with serious anger management issues should own guns. Nor irresponsible and uneducated sorts. I fall under the former.
I fully support your right to responsible own and operate firearms, though! Thanks for keeping those who would fuck with others on their toes. Invaders, violent criminals, and our government need to be afraid that the average citizen is packing.

Thats a very fair and sensible reply. And its good that you're taking your own judgement into consideration. You treat firearms with respect, which is unfortunately not something even some gun owners themselves do. Too many people don't realize that guns aren't toys. As a firearm owner, I want to say thank you for helping to make things safer yourself by treating guns with respect.

The fucking security guard at the bus stop that I got buddy-buddy with backed out of the deal. I was gonna pay him double the cost to hook me up. Then sister backed out of deal. Then mom/stepdad backed out of deal. No one on Throne would hook me up apparently, so no fucking channels to get one. All I want for now is a DA40 VE for SHTF prep(sidearm). Hopefully an oldschool AK47 (heavy primary) latter.

I prefer strangling my victims. More of a personal touch.

If you need to aquire guns from a security guard then you probably shouldn't be handling them to begin with

Well fuck you too. I'm not a gun nut and I don't fuck around in Dark Net yet. The government took away my right to buy through mainstream channels due to my "incident". I can still legally BUY one from a private dealer, but I'm not legally permitted to own or posess one. Fuck me right?

Lol.
I still live in a civilised country where guns are not necessary, mutt.

Attached: 1651597372531.jpg (640x512, 64.73K)

>hes not an ass man
mommy issues confirmed

The only reason you'd fail a background check is if you had a history of violence.

>civilized
You're fooling yourself. None of the monkies of the world are even remotely up to the true standards of what a "civilized" species should be. You all secretly harbor sinful dark fantasies and would do nothing to save an innocent man if it were entertaining enough.

[Oh...look at that. Verification not fucking required. = based.]
Go stuff some crumpets with some chips and then choke it down with some hot tea.

it's not that it can't kill a person, it's that it might not stop them immediately. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

Yes. ...o.O; wut? Like... duh. What kind of peacefag are you? You followed all the rules and never rebeled against anything. Just happily accepted your gun liscense like a fucking diploma or something? Useless fucking Boomers. Are you are least a genuine War Veteran at least? I would eat my words if you at least LEGALLY commited violence.

{Verification: Guess Why; 5 guesses]

Top left is the pistol Leon used in Resident Evil 2.
>Autism is my super power!

>all compacts
>fag

I would shoot myself if I owned a gun because fuck life.

Attached: 1470963506797.png (215x200, 47.92K)

i already do

Attached: SE-14r.jpg (1440x1080, 319.98K)

Join the Hive and learn not only why your life truely sucks, but the simple process that can be taken to become pro-tier fucking awesome.

[Verification not required.]

What the fuck kind of mishmash Bond-Rambo shit is that?

[Verification not required.]

I seen you in a thread earlier, no one gives a fuck that your Verification wasn't required.

I do though
Based fellow ACOG+RMR chad

Attached: 1651551191456.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Not enough Trust.

Literally just throw a punch next time instead of being a coward

>gets stabbed
Jokes on (You), I do boxing and own a bunch of guns

Attached: 03dcf9c16eec70169cc1c7ab55d0b922005252.jpg (386x500, 54.42K)

>troon with guuns

I don't have a range near me

>implying

Attached: deagle.jpg (1296x972, 76.21K)

about 50% of people are not qualified to own a gun.

Attached: ff.png (1766x568, 1.04M)

you dont need a range for them to sit in the closet

Those glowniggers...

Attached: IMG_20220506_074901_343.jpg (960x1280, 203.04K)

>get suckered into 10s of thousands of dollars of debt for a useless degree
>get job at Starbucks
>complain the government should solve your problems for you
>still shocked they dont
When is the 'higher education' meme going to die?

But I hate trannies
Where can I score some TRT, roidanon? I was forced to take the jab so I don't care about my life anymore and want to go on gear

Attached: ezgif-4-8b2e075d6d.webm (854x478, 341.13K)

I do own several guns. I'm more of a collector and sports shooter than someone who believes they'll need one on the street or to shoot a home invader. I have a license so that I can carry a pistol, but I only got it so that I can legally have them in my car on the way to the range or for a sidearm while hunting. I don't usually carry one on me in public, despite being licensed to.

>When is the 'higher education' meme going to die?
bhahahahaha

Attached: 1639016776464.jpg (1125x1326, 199.88K)

Are you angry that people still didnt take the jabberino friendo ? Are you angry that we are all still alive ? LOL... It was literally like the flu when I had it

lmfao you poisoned yourself, you stupid fuck. Go take some more boosters. Remember to "Trust the science"

Attached: 1651748936399.jpg (813x960, 122.82K)

Yeah you really are the person who needs to never be in possession of a firearm.

I dont have a permit and dont really need one based on where and how I am living

Not American so not a massive cowardly pussy so don't feel the need for one :-)

I got a thing for retarted shotguns.

Attached: shotguns11-1.jpg (3456x5184, 1.88M)

Im here to kick ass and che bubble gum, and Im all out of gum...

Oh I do. And I hunt neo-nazis.

Its because I'm not a coward

are you stupid?
these things are dangerous.

No niggers nearby my house or family, so there’s no need to have a gun

Cus I’m a leberal libra