If he runs again in 2024 will you vote for him?

If he runs again in 2024 will you vote for him?

Attached: Trump2.jpg (1623x1080, 132.68K)

nah I don't vote for pedos

Does a nigger shit in the woods?

I’d vote for shitting on his grave

I’m not voting next election

Dude can barely walk now, how's he going to run?

Yes, I will vote for him. Everyone in my town did better because of him.

Yes

5pbp

Only if his opponent is Rick Santorum.

Yeah he did a good job.

Yes, for the media seething alone. Fuck journos.

What's the point in voting at all? It's obviously rigged

Pretty much this. Trump was the first ray of hope to small town America in decades. I'd like to see what he could do with another four years.

Probably, but the right conservative may change that.

I voted for him twice but not a third time. Dude will be 78. Biden has shown voting senile geriatrics into power is really fucking awful for everyone.

No. Sage

Literally every metric of the average american's success was better under him

Nope. Another senile old man in power will be a bad idea and he shit the bed in terms of international relations lat time. For all the posturing he was a weak bitch

>I'd like to see what he could do with another four years

Attached: 1649167995998.gif (498x330, 190.58K)

That was Obama's policies coming to fruition

>"and then orange man lost a second time"

Attached: 161229062447-barack-obama-joe-biden-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 177.96K)

compare international relation under trump to the verge of WW3 we have now under Biden.

ngmi

ok retard. go back to your echo chamber

NO U! HE DID NOTHIG BUT BE BLACK FOR 8 YEARS! TRUMP DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!

Small businesses declined at a record rate, while the top 1% earned nearly 200% more.
Christ you guys are suckers.

Attached: 1621617817112.jpg (400x300, 95.49K)

Is it morning in Moscow or something?
Fuck off with this bullshit Stanislav

Attached: 1651677537839.jpg (600x652, 95.33K)

Cry moar faggit

Feels goodman tbh. Russia, at least the Kremlin, needs to fucking burn

How? Or you just think you did?
This is the same retard thinking that many trumpsters have
>THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN CAUSE I DIDNT SEE ANYONE WITH BIDEN SHIRTS, BIDEN HATS, OR BIDEN FLAGS!!!

Moscow do be hitting different these days

Yes

>economic policies a president oversees goes into effect immediately! they don't take YEARS to be implemented and take hold, ya doofus!

Attached: 1511247663101.jpg (640x360, 39.34K)

I do not recognize the authority of a voting system that hangs the gold-fringed flag. A flag with gilded edges is the flag of an Admiralty court. An Admiralty court signifies a Naval court-martial. I cannot be court-martialed twice. that is all. Furthermore....

>everyone in the trailer park got free wifi from the waffle house next door

LOL no

vote for putin vote for russian vote for a traitor
vote for treason, vote for sedition!

Attached: 1599705967287.jpg (1024x768, 114.8K)

It really needs to be desantis, too many people hate trump :/

That was a direct consequence of Trump bring a weak bitch and owning a power vacuum which puting felt he could exploit. What sort of bubble/echochamber do you live in?

Trump spent 4 years groveling before putin. He changed first the GOP platform then the US foreign policy to suit Putin's agenda. This included;

Cutting support for Ukraine against Russia despite Russia meddling in Ukrainian democratic elections for nearly 2 decades.

Antagonizing NATO allies and weakening ties with them.

Lobbying for cuts in NATO funding and even floating the idea of American withdrawal from NATO.

Withdrawing troops from eastern Europe.

Trying to blackmail Zelensky into confessing to 2016 election fraud by withholding military aid.

The idea that Trump would have handled the situation in the Ukraine with any degree of competency when he was so blatantly being manipulated and used by Putin is not credible.

> He describes Putin's actions as "genius" and "savvy".

Putting aside how morally bankrupt his proclamation was, its also not taking into account how badly the initial invasion went. Far from being an act of strategic genius it looks like a colossal unforced error

Attached: 1645742243783m.jpg (1024x989, 105.56K)

Didn't realize this was a ylyl thread

Yup. Trump increased the riot metric, the pandemic metric, the economic meltdown metric, and the insurrection metric. AWESOME!

>If he runs again

That disgusting lump of orange fat has never run a day in his life. Mother fucker can barely waddle.

Yep

Attached: 232323233456.png (600x500, 128.98K)

No one is afraid of the russian orcs, vodka fren.

as many times as I can

Sweet Jesus, an actual thinking human being

Nah. He's a compete liability and too old.
Also, pic related

Attached: 1649174958803.jpg (750x500, 20.27K)

I don't know anyone who admits to actually voting for him either

The level of misinformation required to make a post like this is astounding.

are you even aware tha saint fauci, your ultimate god o science, was telling Trump and the entire world that covid was no big deal, we didn;t need to wear masks. and anyone who thought it might have come from the lab in Wuhan was a racist in early 2020?

So if Trump was suppose to "trust the science" and "the science" was straight up lying to him, who fault is it really?

Attached: 1604944969097.png (700x809, 438.69K)

>world that covid was no big deal
Source the exact quote, because that's not what other advisors told him
>didn;t need to wear masks
He wanted to avoid a shortage and we had no good studies to verify their necessity
> have come from the lab
Never was and probably will never be proven. Trump's further rhetoric such as kung flu was explicitly racist and directed correlated to a spike in hate crimes against asians.

Yes. And now come the deflections.

Small town Americans are the dumbest cucks I swear.
No I will not be voting for an incompetent, senile old man.

Attached: 1650940211834.jpg (992x605, 105.73K)

He's too old

lol almost everyone is going to vote for him by that time. maybe not the discord trannies but even the left has just chucked them hard under the bus.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 14.23K)

Only if I'm on his jury.
I'll vote guilty as charged.

good to hear you didn't vote for biden, but you didn't answer the question...

U seem upset :^)

based

One round of President Kushner was enough for me.

>tds
yikes

I answered the question pretty clearly

Yes.

yeah, it's better if you just give your money directly to the blue team OneHand

doubtful

Ok, let me be more blunt, no I will not vote for the orange colored pedo that used to hang out with epstein

retards vote retard
So maybe yes, he would become president if Yea Forums would be the electoral college

>used to hang out with epstein...
...at democratic functions hosted by the clintons

I dont vote for the duopoly.
They have blown enough chances to do the "right thing", turns out they are best at blowing smoke and putting us further into debt.