Thoughts on Black Dresses?

Thoughts on Black Dresses?

Attached: SoundOfMusic_Landing BlackDresses-rgb.jpg (800x1200, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jejvTqckNaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retard trannies liked xiu xiu and said "oh we can do that!"

Eat Babies? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this lame depressive dogshit

absolute fucking dogshit
i dont give half a fuck if they are trannies, the music is atrocious

Probably the weakest of the psuedonyms, I really like Mom and Eat Babies? though

when did devi become an SJW (for lack of a better term) schizo? She used to be cool and funny as fuck

I don't know, probably like after the whole self loathing debbacle where she took all her music down and vanished. She used to be funny and endearingly autistic and now I don't even know what this is

rook is cute!

Attached: Dd0L354U0AIYpxg.jpg (675x1200, 131K)

were they on a magazine. i love them. trans women are seriously the most important people in music under 25 years old right now

she's a big guy

Attached: IMG_20190514_112027.jpg (1295x2048, 214K)

fuck i want her cock

>Girl Rituals

Attached: 1557762916482.jpg (601x601, 59K)

why this made me hard

They need to be purged with cleansing fire.

What is this from

i'm not gay but I'd cuddle her :3 [spoiler]and choke on her feminine horse-benis[/spoiler]

I know one of them personally. WASTEISOLATION was a really good album and I've been waiting for them to go back to that sound. anyone in the same boat should find the girls rituals x katie dey collab album. that shit is sick
trauma will do that to a person
I don't get what someone who likes mom wouldn't like about black dresses -- what do you feel is different

Attached: k8d.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

>
itd only be gay if you were also a woman

Corny asf but I like them

I like rook's music (and pixel-art) (and cute frumpy mug) but can't stand her Noise vocals or Black Dress :(((((
neotenomie's 2019 releases are GREAT BTW
>trauma
o no
what happened

Attached: 7454020.jpg (1200x1200, 474K)

I'm not gonna spread her personal life for people on Yea Forums but she's had a lot of terrible interactions with predatory people and I'll leave it at that.
that being said, have you heard thoughts and prayers by black dresses? rook's part there is much more like her solo stuff. Devi has cool art too :)

Attached: cover.png (1000x1000, 995K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jejvTqckNaw

Basically describes the whole thing.

Attached: fluxus.jpg (1923x2444, 1.31M)

trannies are inherently 'cringe' and thus incapable of creating anything even remotely resembling good art. Why is it that every tranny also happens to make shitty 'experimental' chiptune music? what is the causal connection here?

>reading out of a big book that says "Why I'm Actually Better Than This Artist Who Is Way More Successful And Supported Than I Am: How To Call Everyone Cringe"

Refute even a single word.

ok np
>thoughts and prayers
meh I really don't like this style; eg. Deep Nausea is much more subtle while still in the Industrial umbrella, with less raw vocals. good for her if she has fun with her new style
rip german wabbit

i'm actually going to put precisely 0 mental energy into convincing you you aren't a pathetic artless loser sowwy :/

Please convince me that I'm not 'artless' I'm 12 years old and my entire self-worth rests on vapid and insane values like those

unironically go back to r/indieheads or rym forums or whatever

why? because I don't feel like "boohoo don't discuss trannies on MY board they're CRINGE bro" is good discussion?

yes

lol cis ppl have had the entire world since the advent of european imperialism... time to give trans ppl some space....

>wendy carlos
>glam rock
>harris milstead
>genesis porridge

how much more tranny space does music need?

You can talk about whatever you want bro, i am just saying it is evident transgenders are ludicrous creatures and that i am, thus, wholly incapable of taking them seriously. Doesn't mean I hate that particular community or that I think they should be deprived of human rights, on the contrary, i pity their ludicrousness and understand they can't help it, I just that I think they lack this fundamental sense of human pathos necessary for creating good art much like furfags and gamers.

why don't more trannies go for a hair metal look?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.21.44 PM.png (399x480, 381K)

a lot more. you could hardly name any who have ever gotten any space in the 100s of 1000s of cis artists that have

Really, I have come to believe 'trans' is just a wacky teenage fad like being emo or goth, you are not entitled to people's attention just because of your trendy snowflake identity

>'trans' is just a wacky teenage fad like being emo or goth
It really is. 10 years ago these people would be wearing Invader Zim hoodies and listening to Blood on the Dance Floor

trans people have always existed. its not a fad. and thinking all trans ppl are into the same things cultural is just stupid. educate yourself before spewing bigotry

ok, but all trans ppl just happen to be into anime/jrpgs/ and shitty chiptune music. I have the impression they are really like a hybrid of scene kids with weebs and sjws

You really hit the nail on the head

A lot of them seem to be into coding too for some reason

the lack of education regarding historical/global "3rd gender" categories is astounding, even the slightest bit of historical research reveal that transgenderism is not a trend limited to the "degenerate west"

seeing a lot of girls rituals pseudonyms going around, haven't heard of eat babies? though. can't find anything besides a dead soundcloud page. anyone have anything?

You're talking like jrpgs and shitty chiptune isn't cool things wtf

They've always existed but not like this. This type is purely just a trend for people who grew up with too much PC time

>using snowflake unironically
neck yourself boomer

wish I could go back in time and kill the fucker who made this comic so that trannyism would have never happened

Attached: 1281880272316.jpg (415x367, 32K)

i mean the social structure as it exists today is fundamentally different from any other point in history, especially with the prevalence of instant digital communication etc, so i don't think it's surprising it's becoming more "common" altho i think a lot of that perception is due to how much more visible it is now

I don't like their music that much and I think their social media posturing is pretty obnoxious. rook's meat big tho.

Their new album is one of my favourites of the year so far

Attached: thank you.jpg (1200x1200, 613K)

yeah no spoken like a true zoomer. "instant digital communication" wasn't invented in 2010, when all this stuff actually started appearing out of nowhere like a virus.

i never said it was invented then dipshit, but if you're seriously pretending it's usage hasn't changed over the past 20 years you're beyond help. are you saying in 2010 everyone just decided to become trans? ignoring that the trans population is still proportionally minuscule

HRT wasn't as well known as it is today in 2010 either, or do you think it was common knowledge that you could go on HRT to transition in the 90's?

i think it was social media and dem phones that really kicked the phenomenon known as ''clown world'' into high gear. Anyone who remembers even if vaguely the world before 2008 facebook and obama will know it was an entirely different universe. trannies are just ahead of the cyberpunk curve in exploiting technology to create new artificial identities.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 7.29.01 PM.png (616x293, 136K)

rook alone is great. the group is pretty weak though.

i don't know what you mean by 'usage'. in the late 2000s there was the big 'trap' meme and impressionable teenagers started being groomed by predators and other retards online. then the whole thing snowballed into what it is today. it's not that complex

yes the way cultures formerly confined to tiny internet corners have been normalized is also a big factor

The rapid growth of the trans demographic isn't nearly limited to traps on this website, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of the band members identified as a trap at one point

i dont know who the fuck these people are. i gleamed from one of the posts in this thread that one of them has sexual trauma from some internet freak they met when they were in grade school. that enough should say it all

it wasn't an internet freak afaik, but a child psychiatrist that abused them. There might be more I'm not aware of though.

Imagine thinking some shit like "I should become a girl" lmao trannies are truly retards

Attached: phillhouse.png (793x597, 591K)

your experiences are not universal, Yea Forums is not a very popular website in the real world. and by usage i mean the percentage of people actively engaged on social/digital media (twitter etc.), the internet is for regular people now, not just socially maladjusted neets

the socially maladjusted are the ones fermenting this culture not 'regular people'

>enjoying your filthy manly body
faggot

literally just became my 10th ever 1/10

>rating an album after one listen

Attached: 1363301578765.jpg (447x444, 71K)

your people certainly have a great potential for making harrowing and disturbing outsider art but for the most part you aren't living up to it

>your people
Are you really so close-minded that you think only trans people can listen to music made by trans people?

it's too bad you can't compete with normal people music, prove me wrong