Gifted musician

you mean Dirt McGirt?

he's for the children

Hip hop is for children

great

>Here I go, deep, tight flow

>Jacque Cousteau could never get this low

Fucking redpilled.

>According to The Atlantic contributing editor and music biographer James Parker, Ol' Dirty Bastard had been diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2003.[28]

explains a lot

Mental illness is a myth thumb sucker

youtube.com/watch?v=B2F_HiGaI7k

Him talking about why hes on foodstamps even after WuTang blew up is a defining moment in hiphop

youtu.be/bB6EkeWoG2I

Mental illness is a broad range of vocabulary used to describe a very large spectrum of symptoms by the medical community. This dude was a millionaire and was still smoking crack and not able to make contact with reality, what vocabulary would you use to describe that?

hip hop is for grown men

greatest rapper ever

he certainly wasn't a good father

based

I remember someone from wu tang said they gave a homeless man some cash and ODB said "why the fuck did you do that" and took all the money the bum had in his cup.

Yeah, I'm sure my insane dad abused my mom and threw his life away in favor of cocaine because he was just a little too sensitive and got his feelings hurt. Retard

Unironically bat shit crazy

a goddamn virtuoso, and I hate most rap

He was an erratic, dangerous, drug-fueled nog that bred like a fucking rabbit. He was praised for being an ignorant, lawless fuck and did the world a favor when he OD'd.

>In July 1998, only days after being shot in a push-in robbery at his girlfriend's house in Brooklyn, he was arrested for shoplifting a pair of $50 shoes from a Sneaker Stadium store in Virginia Beach, Virginia, although he was carrying close to $500 in cash at the time.
kek, i love this bastard nigga so much

A Sun, he keeps planets in orbit.....

baste

based odb

Not mental illnesses, drug problems.

it's definitely both

which is a type of mental illness

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt belive

LEGEND R.I.P
sleep well Dirty

youtube.com/watch?v=2vZ-V9JlnK0