youtu.be/ujoCGNtjihI
youtu.be/VUUOBlqJh0o
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfOZly6p_c
youtube.com/watch?v=xiaqCE7Ehzw
youtube.com/watch?v=QIPmy61wcXY
youtube.com/watch?v=AhKb-XgjTDo
youtube.com/watch?v=mFh6fDXlAr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True, Prezident and Absztrakkt in particular.

altho german is an ugly language for music, especialy rap. this mofokers killed
youtube.com/watch?v=cp6V0q3RtEY

German rap is just ripoff "underground" East Coat rap from the US like Jedi Mind Tricks and Ill Bill

based
youtube.com/watch?v=U-THgpes-Yg

youtu.be/ULm2_VAzqhk
youtu.be/zK5NsMJ6fGs
youtu.be/TiannAvVRrY
youtu.be/GrkRR_fujYs

>ugly language for music, especialy rap
Nonsense. German is particularly suitable for rap because of its precise, percussive sound. I don't get how people can listen to American rap, where one word slurs into the other and the listener is left with an ugly mush of unsung, spoken words. But maybe that's just because I'm not from America and different peoples grwoing up in different languages have different tastes.

BLACKED

Listening to rap in the first place is bad enough, but listening to rap in any language other than English is the cringiest thing I can think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gJ3HzBbdxI

...because you don't understand any language other than english.

>not exclusively listening to early 2000 Icelandic hip hop
youtu.be/foJpgtYD3m4
youtu.be/27WjHyQlogw
youtu.be/ISaiUTNMEPc

Because rap is a uniquely American phenomenon, and Americans speak English. Anything else is a cheap imitation of real rap.

>I listen to German rap, it's better than American rap
Jesus fuck, did you just get into middle school

Attached: 5fy842q0v7w21.jpg (1080x1098, 70K)

I don't think you realize what the termn "American" means in the context of 20th century popular culture. If something receives attention in American popular culture, it receives world wide attention - especially in Germany. This has nothing to do with cultural appropriation, it's just how an empire works.

>i dont like rap, so you shouldnt either. also i like it even less if i cant understand the words, so you should too.

Cultural appropiation is a good thing user.

I think the German language works really well with hardcore and angry hip hop like early Audio88 and Hollywood Hank but It's probably less ideal for pop and rnb influenced hip hop. Thinking it's generally anywhere near the US rap is ridiculous though because the vast majority of German rap is just absolute trash. You could say thats also the case for american rap but at least they got a history of good hip hop while Germany has Fanta 4 and Fettes Brot as their "oldschool legends".

youtu.be/ujoCGNtjihI
youtu.be/VUUOBlqJh0o

>muh rap
"""music""" for double digit iq retards that is popular because its easy to produce and requires no talent

spongebozz xdd

>look at me I only listen to REAL intellectual music

Shut the fuck up and delve deeper into the subject before posting stupid shit like this. Rap is the most lyrical genre of all and rappers are basically modern poets. Only degenerate low lives who have nothing to live for judge others for their interests and passions

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 64K)

if its so easy make me some right now

B A S E D

German Dude here, i am not really into german rap except for a few artists...but german battlerap (Well...VBT) is something different.

Attached: Cover.jpg (454x454, 281K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfOZly6p_c
youtube.com/watch?v=xiaqCE7Ehzw
youtube.com/watch?v=QIPmy61wcXY

ey klaus bukkake verleiht mir immer nen harten uezs

based doneteasy poster

youtube.com/watch?v=AhKb-XgjTDo

H A L L O L U K E

youtube.com/watch?v=mFh6fDXlAr0

Weekend is probably my favourite german rap artist, at least from the ones that are still making music. Edgar Wasser and Fatoni are pretty gut too.

Erdkundebattle

runny dog feces > all rap "music"

Prove me wrong.