Thoughts on smoking cigars?

Thoughts on smoking cigars?

Attached: RuthCigar.jpg (476x440, 86.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04583410
youtube.com/watch?v=nSjRt2AjmdA
cdc.gov/statesystem/cigaretteuseadult.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More of an old person thing, younger people would rather vape or put marijuana in the cigars

These guys liked putting long brown things in their mouthes and sucking them? To each their own I guess.

Got some. Just last week

Attached: 20220421_103907.jpg (1209x726, 338.88K)

Makes me feel cool and rich but it’s disgusting. I do it on occasions where it’s normal to appear cool and rich. Like New Years.

smoking is for tranny-tier mentally ill faggots who want to die sooner

Don’t understand the appeal

never got into it much. i like inhaling. ;)

those look good

Disgusting trashy habit that has only ever been engaged in by the lowest trashiest scum.

Based

ywnbaw

Fuck you I'm in flavor town and i fuck pussy with my big fat dick to

Attached: 20211104_142053.jpg (1279x1705, 464.82K)

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04583410

fucking tranny axe wounds doesn't count as pussy ywnbaw

I'm with you user, that looks like a fine cigar

For. A. 2 to 3 $ cigar that. Has any ware from a 8 to 13 dollar market place value per stick thare some of the best iv had in that price range iv regretfully. Payed more. Some real dog logs and I have to. Say I'm a. Big fan of the HC brand

youtube.com/watch?v=nSjRt2AjmdA

>I smoke my stogies wherever I want. I don't have to find a hideout place like youuuu.

Nice.

>taking a guy seriously who drank his own cum
how to tell everyone youre a tranny without saying it
ywnbaw kys

>He just got out of drug awareness class

Attached: straight edge cringe.jpg (533x400, 48.69K)

>he just turned old enough to buy his own shit or is too old of a faggot to be on here
ywnbaw kys

>Thoughts on smoking cigars?
Like.

If I'm not a poor-fag in retirement, will attempt to smoke self to death

Attached: 1647909600549.jpg (1548x1032, 310.37K)

Based

>too old of a faggot to be on here
>Too old for Yea Forums

Attached: 43567896578.jpg (800x600, 64.05K)

The only bad habit my father passed on to me. I have a nice cigar on the anniversary of his death each year.

I like the occasional cigar But I prefer to smoke a pipe daily.

Attached: Ece0gTxX0AEFDk6[1].jpg (450x689, 109.47K)

spot on based takes

Tobacco pipes are nice and they smell amazing.

>zoomer faggot takes

FTFY

Potheads and needle junkies aren't faggy? Did zoomers start the based war on drugs?

zoomers have been completely mindfucked by anti-tobacco propaganda

Attached: 1ff046ac292089d2a7ed9ed087b88bc7[1].jpg (600x400, 45.18K)

Tell that to the cities overrun by heroin addicts everywhere on the streets trying to rob you. To those involuntarily exposed to disgusting tobacco smoke wherever they go. To those who've lost relatives and friends to addiction. Selfish degenerate cucks

Why do Republicans smoke so much?

cdc.gov/statesystem/cigaretteuseadult.html

Attached: 24356786578.png (1139x895, 166.91K)

The kind of anons their generation produces are the super straight edge type who took drug awareness week a little too serious. It's something they grow out of

The healthiest places on earth took drug awareness classes very seriously yeah, as if that's a bad thing.

And again, who started the war on drugs? You know, that war that rightfully started far before zoomers were born?

its fun

Based

Its so disgusting and smells fucking bad, like a homeless who hasnt taken a bath in years

Its normal for adults to drink and smoke
Also they never included tobacco in the war on drugs

"normal" yeah right

Tobacco and alcohol should've been included. So many indirect and unforeseen consequences wouldn't have had to be dealt with now

I Love them. very relaxing and almost meditative experience. I probably smoke one every two or three days. I like the cheaper nicaraguan ones (brick house, Olivia v, drew estate etc)

Attached: Undercrown-Maduro-Corona-Pequena[1].jpg (1880x1253, 1.64M)

vaping is gay

Agreed vaping is very gay

we can all agree on that.

Attached: b70[1].gif (490x276, 1.97M)

I'm late 20s and I love them. Not that I think im Lt. Fucking Columbo or anything.

My step dad used to smoke them and leave them around and when I was stressed I'd have the occassional one, now I'm always stressed out my god damn mind due to work, they're great. Sure they are bad and the science is clear on that, but to be honest there's something that feels cleaner than mass manufactured cigarettes which always make me feel like cancer. Which is strange because I'd imagine there's more nicotine. No head rush, no chemicals or paper, just pure tobacco.

When I spent some time in South America I saw the natives love the pure mapacho tobacco stuff, and see it as a 'master plant' that's very grounding, especially when tripping out on harder stuff.

Not into throat cancer so no, thanks.

That looks badass

This. Smokers of previous generations were way healthier than the seed-oil eating gen z.

Are you handicapped?

Kinda gross. I had a cigar phase when I was like 19-21 because I thought it would make me older or badass or something. They stink and many take fucking forever to finish. If you're not a Cuban farmer outside puffing all day, that's a problem. You get headaches if you don't know what you're doing, and they're pricey. (I live where you Cubans are legal, at least).

My favourite after a while were Fonseca Delicias. You'll see they don't have the highest rating, but I liked them because they are affordable (machine made), fairly mild, minimal headaches, but have a nice and pleasant creamy flavour (what they are famous for), and still some of that woody-leathery aroma Cubans are known for. There are better and more complex cigars for sure, but a pretty decent experience for the money. See if you can find them. When I last had one, they were individually wrapped in a thin white cotton cloth. Just google it.

if you don't know what you're doing and don't have money to blow, it's an expensive habit to test around in. Don't think you have to be Cuban, either. Dominican cigars are just as good in a lot of respects. I found many Central American cigars also pretty good.

Don't go for a big thick ass cigar, that's only for old farts who already know they're going to die of mouth cancer and heart disease. You don't really need anything thicker than your thumb for a beginner, IMO.

I have to admit, I do like the smell of a humidor.

you don't inhale cigars. You absorb nicotine through the soft tissues in your mouth.

Protip: a lot of that's niggers and injuns. Obviously white people do smoke too, mostly trailer trash though. Populous states appear lighter just due to proportions.

Based Utah and its mormons freaks.

>ominican cigars are just as good in a lot of respects. I found many Central American cigars also pretty good.

The cuban land owners and farmers fled to central america during the cuban revolution and brought their seed-stock and their knowhow with them. They're different from Cuban's but they can still be damn good

Smoking is annoying.

Tired but never took to it

I stocked up on some Oliva Melanios and Doomsayers late last year

you must be a lot of fun at parties

There's always that one guy...

They have more cons than pros.
Aside cancer:
>yellow/brown teeht
>your clothes and hair will smell bad
>yor skin will turn more yellow and pale
>less blood-circulation=never full erect
>will make you waste more money

No, but you are. Look at any image of people from the 70s. They were way healthier.

>Retard take

Right and was that before or after they died from cancer and pnemonia?

Alpha as fuck

Attached: celebrity-portrait-of-actor-burt-reynolds-with-cigar-on-the-film-set-picture-id1032113372[1].jpg (735x1024, 108.02K)

RIP to a legend

It’s overrated.