Did Trump Endorse Q?

Just a question but did Trump give credence to Q at some point?
He certainly had to have been aware of it at some point, people at rallies had signs right in front of him saying "I'm with Q", I know that happened.
So Trump at the least did not denounce it.
Did he therefor aid and assist this psyop? Big if did!

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x256, 13.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/qanon-founder-who-forensic-linguists-q-b2019432.html
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/42217779/#q42220657
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/42217779/#q4222065
archive.org/details/1876-election
fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump plays along because they love him. If you know anything about Trump's personality you know he's not about to rain on the parade of people that worship him and vote for him, even if they are delusional.

Q was an obvious larp from the start. Swiss researchers recently identified Q with advanced stylometric forensic software. The software identified Paul Furber as Q up until the time Q moved to infinity chan, then it started identifying Watkins as the author. It makes sense because at the same time Furber started complaining on social media that Q had been hijacked. Furber also was the first one to promote Q on social media from the very first Q posts before anyone gave a fuck.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/qanon-founder-who-forensic-linguists-q-b2019432.html

When asked about the group at a presser, he simply said something along the lines of them seeming to be decent people, since pedophiles and corruption are bad. Not really an acknowledgement but he didn't denounce them either, just ambiguous nods. "Tippy top" was probably the best confirmation that he more or less knew precisely what happened on the cripplechan and 8kun boards.

Attached: 1432148979036.jpg (289x309, 7.74K)

>likely
What you posted shows how retarded the left is. Q was an information relay designed to skip over enemies of the state, who could be identified by their inability to process context, and give news to people who could who were also almost exclusively patriots. That's why the left shat themselves for so long on what they kept virulently undermined as a larp.

To this day, you fags still do not get it and its hilarious to this day.

What's up with resurgence of Q threads on here?

They are still mad about Q existing.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

lotta shitty larps just shitposting Q is dead as fuck at this point

>Q was an information relay designed to skip over enemies of the state
Another Qtard mindlessly regurgitating the /gayresearch/ theories/speculation and asserting them as fact. All you dumb Q boomers do is speculate and pull wild theories and explanations out of your asses and assert them as fact. Nothing you belief is grounded in reality.

Meanwhile, all the actual evidence points to two people and a fake & gay larp. Hell, anyone with half a brain who's been around Yea Forums awhile can start with Q's first post and read through them and see a million different reasons why it's a larp. You people are so incredibly stupid it's beyond comprehension.

I made this one to analyze that past, to look back and see if Trump may have been in on it.
if Trump was in on Q, that has major implications

Q was a serious psyop, and weather you participated in it or not, basically all of us are being labeled as Q supporters
because it is a weapon, and was from the start.
if Trump was part of it, that means he was part of a coup basically

Recently /gayresearch/ has been trying to get a foothold on Yea Forums again with their Q cult bullshit. They've been plotting and there's been a Q thread here just about every day. They need to go back to their gay containment board.

no way it was just a larp
it was a serious military operation
whoever did this is not fucking around man, this was a major foul
this is crazed tyranny stuff
do you honestly not see the implications of all this?

Trump, with Gates, Epsteins network, Biden and the rest are running a coup of the USA if so
. this could all be a master plan, do not discount that,, they are bold as fuck

PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
LATER ON YOU RESEARCH PATH
LATER WHEN YOU START TO CONNECT MORE HIGH LEVEL DOTS
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/42217779/#q4222065
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER
PLEASE READ THIS
IT'S LONG WITH POPUP ADS
BUT ITS A GOOD READ
COMES IN HANDY FOR LATER

sneed and gay, another shill trying to bury this thread in schizo

It was a Jewish disinfo tax-paid program... like (((9/11)))

>if Trump was in on Q
Like others pointed out, he probably liked that the Q movement gave him more followers/fans, beyond that, doubt he was "in on it".

By the 70s:
_ How many MILLIONS of Palestinians were given houses in Jerusalem by the Jews?
_ How many MILLIONS of Palestinians were in schools/universities in Jerusalem constructed by Jews?
_ How many MILLIONS of Palestinians enjoyed first class in Jerusalem?
_ How many MILLIONS of Palestinians were humanely treated in hospitals by Jews in Jerusalem?
_ How many MILLIONS of Palestinians had a salary that was about the median in Jerusalem?

Чтo?

Trump could give a shit less. He’s the ultimate salesman and had no intent of disrupting his followers . The smart play was smile & wave he did so. Privately as with many of those followers he thought what kind of dumbasses are there in this world? I bet they believe in Santa and the tooth fairy still also

>no way it was just a larp, it was a serious military operation

Awww did you speculate that all by yourself? ...or are you repeating what they say in your boomer Q circles?

omg dude, if you don't get what I am saying you are a fucking retard or a shill.

Fuck off and neck yourself. I am not trying to larp here, I am looking at this psyop, analyzing it, kicking around ideas about it.

do you get that? Or are you a fucking sick glowie faggot troon?

>I am looking at this psyop, analyzing it, kicking around ideas about it.
"i.e., I'm speculating wildly and pulling wild theories out of my ass and asserting them as fact like all the other Qtards just like me do... heh... hurrr durr"

Kek, you are literally in the dumbest cult in all of history, and you gullible idiots will never realize it.

>We aren't ruled by jewish pedos who perform blood rituals.
NGMI

Q was weev
Read the one true bible of Kek

3 weeks before Q post number 1 Trump name dropped "the storm" while surrounded by high ranking military. He ended that press event by making a Q in the air with his index finger. Do the math.

>He ended that press event by making a Q in the air with his index finger
You see what you want when you're convinced a larp is real.

Fake & Gay

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-17_20_37.png (458x326, 50.23K)

Yes, on national television, twice. Once during a press conference, and once during a Town Hall just before the 2020 election.

Attached: 1602814574643.jpg (828x610, 87.66K)

Try knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Attached: qfirstpost.png (802x522, 335.8K)

Attached: ACK ACK ACK.gif (1309x921, 2.36M)

Kek, what a cope. Holy shit you're a fucking idiot.

More Fake & Gay

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-17_31_40.png (453x389, 55.86K)

More Fake & Gay.

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-17_50_25.png (450x518, 89.74K)

>it was a serious military operation
impossible because I checked congress and they haven't funded a single Q base with an ice cream machine

>you are literally in the dumbest cult in all of history,
Jonestown bro

>Shills are sliding
Kek, imagine being a Qtard and believing this is a super secret insider when this faggot larper is using Yea Forums lingo right from the start of his Fake & Gay larp. Qtards are so fucking stupid.

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-18_46_21.png (469x316, 51.3K)

one of those q posts predicted the military occupation of washington DC before it happened, pretty strange

More Fake & Gay

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-18_48_06.png (457x262, 33.9K)

Trump and his people knew poltards and boomers bought into the Q psyop so they ran with it

Hope they all hang for their "insurrection" retards get the rope

Trump promoted Q, and played along with the biggest Q proof of Trump tweeting a second after Q posted. Happened all the time.

probably created to get everyone to shut up about pedophiles

Dude that site gave my phone AIDS. Wtf.

o/

Attached: bravetoaster.jpg (2000x1200, 183.04K)

Kek, a Yea Forums larper makes thousands of vague posts, inevitably there are some perceived "coincidences" that can be loosely tied to events that happen later down the road, and dumbshits like you fall for it head first and believe the fake & gay larp wholeheartedly.

Truly no critical thinking skills whatsoever. Qtards are the biggest retards to ever walk this earth.

Not a Q guy, pretty sure it is disinfo to keep us sitting on ass and stop forward momentum against them. However, when infinity chan asked Q for a proof Q said tell me what you want Trump (POTUS) to say to prove it to you. They said make him say "tippity top". Next day Trump says "tippity top" in an interview. True, false, info, disinfo-- Trump is a part of it.

I went with mossad to a trump rally. we were in the front row because of his press connections and we heckled the fuck out of trump about Q. trump tried to ignore us but you can tell we were causing him to mess up reading his teleprompter.

The Qanon shit is straight up boomer schizo larp but it's a big movement and Trump would be dumb to denounce it because it animates his most loyal boomers supporters.

MORE FAKE & GAY

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-18_53_10.png (443x815, 112.96K)

no, you would have to be familiar with very obscure reading material to even understand it, also hard to separate stuff like that with reference to serious shit from hanger on pretend horse shit

Morse code. You tell me. Usually the ignorant or uneducated have the loudest voices. There are few like me wwg1wga

Attached: 9FBABD49-1F81-41B8-BFEE-8AF74A00C81F.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

he never read off the prompter

he ate kfc at 4am with haagen daaz vanilla ice cream, Trump was obviously a black president

More Fake & Gay

Kek Qtards are so fucking gullible.

Attached: screenshot-www.qanon.pub-2022.04.06-20_46_42.png (473x142, 12.16K)

>Morse code.
still not as bad as the 1876 election, 2016 or 2020

archive.org/details/1876-election

If people think this is a psyop and not the truth, then why didn't congress investigate this? They investigated every tiny thing about Trump, but him running a mass psyop on the American public is OK?

>The software identified Paul Furber as Q up until the time Q moved to infinity chan
I think Furber/Baruch was probably the second Q, with the very first posts being made by a certain schizo, who may still be here. I'd bet they only analyzed the tipcode posts this board.

If you listen to the interviews he (Furber) did, it seemed like he really believed in Q, and then I guess that would have justified him taking up the mantle when the original dropped off.

Attached: D2xh9uJUwAAKG-5.jpg (900x1200, 213.45K)

Your boy is back, just posted on GLP.
Explains everything.
A one off post.

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-195608_Chrome.jpg (556x433, 119.55K)

> Swiss researchers recently identified Q with advanced stylometric forensic software.
Trust the science bro
The program told us

And how many? I honestly don’t know.

>unning a mass psyop on the American public is OK?
yeah they do this and nobody complains

>Hurr durr don't look at where the evidence leads -- trust this wild speculation we boomers are pulling out of our asses instead!
This is your brain on Q

stop spamming the board with Q garbage giesea faggots

> the evidence
The carefully selected and filtered evidence.
You’re funny because you can only fool the ignorant, desperately trying to mold the narrative.

But I was there, I read it all. Anyone who did knows.

old but still relevant.

Attached: Q.png (733x730, 206.31K)

You can look at the old posts and see the change from just infodumping kosher conspiracies, to the vague predictions bullshit. That's where it obviously switched hands, at least once.

Speaking of which. Pic related.

Attached: Podesta Huma.png (1242x1275, 773.86K)

m-m-muh (((stylometric forensic software)))!!!!

*infinite soijaks pointing up*

Attached: 229720AB-9816-4E2E-A620-3E72458F3EB9.png (600x562, 254.94K)

Other way around. He got free publicity form them so he prefers not to criticise them.

Not an argument. Anti-Q faggots never have any.

>imagine quoting your own posts this much for your own (you)s
This is what you do when you don't have any arguments.

Your boy literally just posted a massive set of questions on GLP, can you read this?

>If you know anything about Trump's personality you know he's not about to rain on the parade of people that worship him and vote for him, even if they are delusional.

False. His nonstop bragging about the vaccine comes to mind.

If that is morse code, it spells - - . . (two long, two short) which is Z.

>apophis
great, can't wait for my mom to start going on about how the world is gonna end when an asteroid hits

Attached: 1649869052698.png (819x1024, 1.5M)

It doesnt say that, it said the world turns on its side about that time
OR that APOPHIS WILL HIT THE MOON!

Fucking retard. Do you think you wouldn't know if he did? The media would still be talking about it.

Attached: qproof.png (1147x841, 1.56M)

The media NEVER asked him the question directly. They just weaseled around it or tried to associate him with qoomers.

>NOOOO! You can't just post screencaps that make Q look fake & gay!!!! Actually you're the one who doesn't have an argument even though all I did was post an extremely retarded image! No it's you! Not me! I promise!!!!
Kek

Which is in no way discrediting Qtards. They've already invented a narrative to explain operation warpspeed. Literally all they do is cope and pull wild speculative explanations out of their ass.

Definitely shills here
complete nonsense, not even related to the subject matter

So you think Trump was probably aware of the psyop, interesting, I am moving that way too.
Man, it is dastardly

Interesting, I think so too user, major implications
Trump is worse than Benedict Arnold if true
do anons understand the depths of what has happened here?
it is wild af, just wild boys

Nice flag bud, cheers

Its a major deal, do you analyze attacks on you?

do you understand the war we are in?

Wake the fuck up dumb nigger or your fucking lame brain asses are going to get everyone killed

Kek, the Qtard literally dismisses EVERYTHING unless it's wild speculation straight out of a fellow boomer's rump.

"The media" would also basically be in on it
they set up the whole narrative basically, Trump was just a decent actor
he played the heel, just like he did in the WWE

Kek, this is your brain on Q. Truly impeccable logic and reasoning skills these people have.

Attached: zqq.jpg (864x1019, 128.31K)

ok there bud, nice work I guess, ya fucking absolute niggerfaggot, kys do the world a favor

Reminder to report all Qtards as unhinged terror threats fbi.gov/tips

Hopefully they get tortured in the ass like Gen Kike Flynn did to randos in Iraq

Attached: IMG_20201204_204905.jpg (1783x980, 316.4K)

Look at this absolute piece of trash little scumbag shill embarrass himself.
fucking loser, god you are scum

You think you are helping the FBI by doing that?
Dumb faggot, all you would do would drown them in your schizo BS
retard
you faggots are literally worse than Q boomers.
pitiful

>Q was an information relay designed to skip over enemies of the state, who could be identified by their inability to process context,
>To this day, you fags still do not get it and its hilarious to this day.
This

>it was a serious military operation
>whoever did this is not fucking around
And that's what the other glownigger side is hating it , calling everyone "Qtards" , "Qanons" etc . They need to neutralize it, throwing dirt on it is one way.

oh yeah, we got some nasty little shills in here, wow, what losers who actually think they are winning
its a shame the world has produced such traitors
I am sad for the people doing this, pray for them I guess
No need to even explain anything that we do, we are good, these people are the scum of the earth

>Hey guys, look at this user EMBARRASS himself. Yeah so what if no one even had a good response to the things he posted, he totally EMBARRASSED himself guys, I promise! That fucking loser! Fucking scum! Yeah I'm totally not a triggered pussy-hurt Qtard guys! ...hurr durr

Attached: stfu tl dr.jpg (720x475, 51.41K)

Get the fvck out of here. glowies. You were identified.

Go pray for yourself to have a brain you, brainiacs. It's sad to even watch you try to post anything half intelligent.

Attached: IMG_20220226_130812.jpg (1080x930, 151.22K)

>hurr durr
Got me there bud, I am dead!! Never recover from your articulate display

>No need to even explain anything that we do, we are good, these people are the scum of the earth
Binary thinking. Hallmark of a low IQ individual. No wonder you fell for the Q larp.

>Hurr durr if you ain't buleevin in Q den you work for dem dare intelligence agencies!
Binary thinking. Hallmark of a low IQ individual. No wonder you fell for the Q larp.

Q was just a larp that had the end result of returning the rambunctious boomers back into good goys.
Two more weeks.

Attached: 1586900828421m.jpg (1024x635, 162.07K)

He's literally just cut-and-pasting the same response in multiple posts now. Fuck. That level of fail is rarely seen. Usually shills have the dignity to quietly slip away. This one is shitting the bed and sticking around to point it out.

I’m no Qtard, but this pasta reeks of desperation.

Realize that a lot of the anti-Qtards are shills or ill-informed, but also a lot of sour grapes losers. The fact of the matter is that a lot of the things Q talks about were, in fact, talked about on /pol/ and even Yea Forums years before Q came along. The difference is Q figured out a way to package and present them in such a way that it attracted the attention of millions of people who were otherwise only lightly engaged in matters behind the curtain, and turned them into passionate people hungry for redpills. I remember long ago on Yea Forums when we used to fantasize about what would happen one day if someone in politics or the media started dispensing redpills in such a way that they caught on, and how it might change the world.

Well, it happened. Q did what /pol/tards could not. And many /pol/tards will never forgive Q for stealing their thunder. The butthurt will never fade, never abate. They HATE that they got one-upped, and they're selfish people who care more about getting the credit they feel they deserve than about seeing the world actually change, which it has, and will continue to do. Sucks for them. We're truly living in a rare kind of era.

Attached: 1650994373728.jpg (766x1280, 194.22K)

Then explain the peaceful protest at capitol hill, or why 'qanons' are running for positions of power

Now he'll just respond that J6 was terrible and didn't accomplish anything, basically the midwit centrist sentiment.

Attached: q take pretty much this.jpg (1088x119, 56.13K)

>if he makes fun of us that means our beliefs are RIGHT
user, you haven't had one intelligent thought this entire thread. Your only "argument" was an imagine that anyone with more than 3 brain cells would laugh at. Not a single one of you Qtards can explain away all the fake & gay posts Q made -- and there are MANY.

I only went through the first 300, but if I didn't have more important things to do I'd keep going. So have your little boomer Q fest thread. I've said enough already, and any intelligent person can ready through it and see who the true retards are.

>wake boomers and Christcuck housewives up
Literally a hindrance more than a help
Fuck you and fuck that niggerlover Qew

Attached: 1603855208467.jpg (225x224, 12.78K)

Soros
Openly Hates the US WESTERN WHITE WORLD !
He has Funded the Progressive left to be a RIOTING MOB against the US State ,
BLM /Anti-Fa/All Trades Unions from the 60s
He put 2 billion into them in presidents Obama rule !
Open Facts =checkable

He Weaponized those angry Mobs quietly
Trump got in
He despised him
He SAW THE TIME TO DESTROY AMERICA !
He and the Kike Elite Openly admit they Hate the US and EU in a 70s tv special , now banned
It goes back to when Kikes were in concentration PRISON Camps in WW2,
NO Gas chambers but Prison camps as fact now !
NO MASS GAS EXTERMINATION =FAKE NEWS
BIGGEST LIE IN HISTORY
The WEST leaders refused to release camps as troops fighting SS /Nazis , as they had to Get Berlin Kill ALL NAZIS ,
so many kikes died of hunger no food trains and Typhoid
SOROS
Had reported in the 70s he held the west responsible !
Although its Reported His family were camp Kike SONDERKOMMANDO , stealing wealth , and beating those who dared to moan about rations ..
Fact !
Huge amount of evidence jewelry stolen and gold teeth from them burning dead , his family profiteer in Nuremberg they talk and dragged his name others through it as Nazi overlords
WOW !

He said he WOULD DESTROY US/EU /RUSSIA !
He Hates the Goys so Much !

Yeah US heading for RUIN , EU is flooded with rapey niggers RUIN,
Russia is bad guy,
now for saving Russians in Ukraine being killed by SCUMBAG NATO NAZIs ..

Putin is the only TOP BASED WORLD LEADER,
WE SEE YOU ....WHAT YOU DID THERE, he has told Israel , you carry on ...One Missile Ok !
NATO GUTLESS
Listen all this can be Checked online ok

From Sunday's rally, Trump draws a Q in the air with his finger.

Attached: TrumpQ.webm (472x270, 1.89M)