Can’t we just stop hating each other?

Can’t we just stop hating each other?
You call me a woman and I let you fuck me or I’ll suck your cock.
Let’s have a truce

Attached: D5A8A1AB-3737-4F39-90A3-65CD68E20C10.jpg (1100x2502, 614.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uynI0gLxA7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed. but my dog gets to fuck you after I'm done

thats a man

What do you feel as you gape your degradation-hole for a dick to get in ?
Shame ? Expectation ?

Not thirsty enough for that

My type of woman. Deal.

Hey I’m pre hrt, cut me some slack

Definitely expectation. My heart beats fast as I imagine him getting closer and sliding in until he does and I’m overwhelmed with feelings of submissiveness and joy

Yea sure, youre cute

Wanna be my slut on disc? You fucking faggot

dubs have spoken
my disc is Sunshine Julie#2454

Kik*

#2455*

I want you jump roping butt booty naked right in front of my face so i can see that booty bounce with maximum efficiency, I'm not gonna lie to you I want that and I desire that, I need that I'm dreaming.

oh, well my kik is Julianskii

Just call me a woman and say stuff like "Go girl!" and we got a deal

You're gorgeous

Please slob my knob?

Attached: 2022-05-05 19.48.39.jpg (406x873, 36.15K)

Would slob your knob, nice cock

Pink Women = Snow DNA

Attached: BLM - BITCHES.jpg (506x267, 36.7K)

You don't remotely pass

You got it baby girl

You're only a woman if you're born as a female. End of story. Even though nobody's willing to tell you, they all think you're just a freaky perverted man.

Stay out of video games and d&d and we have a truce

my pretty little princess *headpats*

ur cute

if you want to be called a woman maybe you should try actually looking like a woman

idk if youre OP but either way i'd like that rn
Feeling kinda horny atm so if anyone wants to chat im jinxed5190 on kik, jbl551 on tele

I’m only starting hrt in a couple weeks, I’ll be better in the future

You can suck my cock if I can suck yours too.

come on, I just want to play video games like you do. I’m not pushing identity politics onto you by playing a quirky omnisexual trans Tabaxi or other weird stuff like that

then you're not allowed to be called a woman for 2-3 years because until then you're gonna look like a man still.

Added you slut

I agreed to call her a woman if she sucks my dick, takes my cock up her ass and then let's my dog have his way with her

You know I’d be fine with that. I honestly feel bad making people call me a woman and use she/her unless they are 100% convinced I am a woman. Feels weird and like I make them uncomfortable

deal!

check em

Attached: 44E1C479-37CC-4DBB-9C85-CD0B75F90C2F.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)

tits, timestamp or gtfo.

Do you prefer big white cock or big black cock? Or do enjoy both equally? I really want the opinion of a troon on this.

How come this thread is still going and I haven't seen one ASS. LADIES LET'S SEE SOME ASS

same nails as in pic above

Attached: 9F0CE919-1FC5-4D55-AF85-71FF7709AD06.jpg (1280x958, 224.8K)

That nail shape doesn't complement your weird man hands.

Hmm haven’t had BBC but tbh I think you’d have more rough and possibly painful sex with a black guy and do more sensual or kinky shit with a white guy. Could never break my family’s heart by dating or marrying a black guy though

What would you recommend instead? I though about oval or square maybe

Start by suck starting a shotgun, and then we'll talk.

>Could never break my family’s heart by dating or marrying a black guy though
If trooning out didn't break their heart, than I can't imagine how bringing home bbc would affect much.

the nails arent bad. I'd try square next time.

Nah coming out as trans was fine. But introducing a black guy into the family, that would be a disgrace for them. Different people have different values

>Germany

A daily reminder that you will never be a real woman no matter how many times you say it or how many hormones you take. You can lie to a lot of people out there, but you cannot lie to yourself. Deep down you know your "transition" will never be complete and you will never win against the biological processes that your body does for you every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=uynI0gLxA7w

based

>you will never win against the biological processes that your body does for you every day
uhhh no, that’s what the testo-blockers and estrogen are for

where can we see more of you op?

kik Julianskii
discord Sunshine Julie#2455

And yet, it never seems to work as well as anybody says. The unnatural cocktail that you're on is nowhere near what is produced by the human body.

we’ll see! I believe in the German doctors here to work wonders. You can add me and see whether I’ll be right or wrong eventually

why dont you just post more here?

Fugly freak

your profile pic there is the same also... you only have one pic? whats up?

take a good look in the mirror

I just like this pic of me

>german
You mean Drs Shekelsteinberg, Goldbergblattstein, and Davidstienovitzfeld?

As long as I get an overpowered wheelchair, and a pass to say nigger