Got fat

>got fat
>got bald
>his last record flopped
I kinda feel sad for the dude, Is he on suicide watch?

Attached: 8zaa4uy5zjg11.jpg (750x1334, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJoYQ7VxUtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat de Fatso

he could fix these problems wehenever he wanted. he obviously has the money. Maybe he just doesnt care anymore.

how could he care
his music is loved by pseuds and faggots

Attached: 1557469555179.jpg (1336x840, 260K)

turns out a lifestyle of binge drinking and chain smoking is not good for you

Weird how intact his hair looks here compared to OP, guess grooming can work wonders

Doesn't effect hair loss and it's not like it would be impossible to lose 20 pounds

Some people had it worse, he'll be fine.

Attached: B40575AA-169F-45AE-865F-BAD6025F8500-3000-000003DF12C9B243.jpg (1200x795, 221K)

wrong

Attached: ollie.jpg (620x267, 40K)

who is this man

Thom Yorke

wojak

Billie deEilish

/ourguy/

Another fucking druggie using a real problem like anxiety and depression to make an attention whore out of himself, just to put himself into the compassion spotlight. Fucking piece of shit. Spit. Putting up his records on ebay for 2 bucks now.

Maybe he quit using drugs. You balloon afterwards.

Yeah creating multiple threads on Yea Forums about him loosing his hair at the same age as 25% of all males and weighing roughly the average weight of people his age must certainly be a blow to the overt confidence he displays in his music. Lol get a life

my bf looks like the guy on the left AMA

>fat
>neet
>no record
Is OP on suicide watch?

>weighing roughly the average weight of people his age
... erm, that's not healthy or average at all... (unless you're american) whatever the case, go see a doctor (unless you're american)

but his last record was a travesty, and he's not that rich to just quit and live without worried about a thing.

How devastated is your asshole homo

he's the bottom with a thicck butt, honey
(he's still has a fat cock tho)

>weighing roughly the average weight of people his age
quintessentially american post

lmao'ing at the fatty

The average weight for Canadian male's is 80.3 kg (177 lb) and it says online that he weights 77 kg/170 lbs so I don't know what you're getting it. I'm also not American

why the fuck did he stop making music altogether because he groped some dumb girl?

>"being obese is absolutely normal in North America!!!"
wow, this plague even worse than I thought...

Well, yeah, it actually is normal? My point is that it seems redundant trying to frame Mac as having to be on suicide watch when he's literally an example of the average, Canadian male. I guess it probably stems from him being seemingly unbothered by it which angers lots of posters on here because they're experiencing the same things but unlike Mac it actually bothers them a lot so they have to project their insecurities. His new record is still boring though

Alex "its not rape if it still moves" Calder

Is that Van Morrison?

Forgot his name already but he was mac's friend until it came that he rapped someone

i hope he gets accused

youtube.com/watch?v=HJoYQ7VxUtU

woah this is hot

I understand where he is coming from. Music beats you up. He’s growing out of it though

god I wish that were me

Attached: 3241243456789.jpg (144x259, 4K)

Am I supposed to know who this nobody is?

Attached: 1555711695558.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

they both used to be so qt and thin and young

Jello Biafra?

why is Elon Musk playing guitar?

bad bait

Attached: 1545801716027.jpg (1272x1454, 108K)