Bird Seed is Yea Forumscore

It doesn't matter if you like power electronics or noise music. You have to admit this is one of the best albums of all time as well as one of the most influencial.
Is Bird Seed on all these Yea Forumscore graphs? If it's not, it should be

Attached: R-119643-1306426001.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 81K)

OP here
*if you like power electronics/noise music or not
that's what I meant

power electronics is too niche to be mucore

Prove it's influential first.

neither quality nor influence is what decides what is Yea Forumscore it is merely a list of the most discussed albums on Yea Forums

>Yea Forumscore is a representation of what gets posted about here most often, not what's influential or good
>therefore the only way Birdseed would make it on an Yea Forumscore chart is through the ocasional "this is just monty python music lol" shitpost
>it isn't even that influential, because people have been doing harsher, more provocative power electronics since the early 80's. sure it's popular, but that's about all it has going for it

Bird Sneed

bird seed and feed

Based

>Do you sometimes feel that:
>You talk too much
>You don't listen enough
>Do you admit to letting others push you around?

>Bird Seed is power electronics
*drum machine starts*

Attached: AFE70ED2-5069-4898-8FD0-A728DDCE52CC.jpg (482x417, 120K)

Bird Chuck

this
Bird Seed is Pulse Demon tier, cringe rave party bleep music.

Whitehouse is for babies and no that album isn't significant at all

New Britain is the only good WH album.

it's good but it's not Yea Forumscore, if anything it belongs on like entry level power electronics lists for Yea Forums users due to it being a meme album

it's their best ya

>Bird Seed
>power electronics
LOL it's just /bleep/ tier pulsing rave party electro arty bullshit.

I laughed at this post but I'd have more to say if it actually contained a single non-buzzword

Yeah it's so good. Hearing Britons yelling "New Britain" in their half-romance half-germanic 100% non-brittonic language is so self-humiliating for them.

Bird Seed is all about buzz, it's buzz-core, it was conceived to be like that.

New Britain was their only attempt at manly lyrics.
They failed miserably, then they returned to their degenerate usual closet stuff.

did you just attempt to rank whitehouse outings by their lyrical content?
fair enough

When New Britain came out, I thought they were trying to man up, I thought they would start learning welsh, breton or cornish... but no, after New Britain they just regressed back, and the more they grew older, the more they lost themselves in Artyland.
Maybe when they recorded New Britain they saw the light of truth, the light of manhood calling them, but they failed to grasp it, maybe it was just a glimpse, too faint, maybe they were too lazy, maybe they had their slave mindsets already ruling over them at full mode, and soon it was too late for them.

what do you think stopped them? do you blame a singular member in particular?

mixed origins

This album is great is just too bad I gotta skip the 16 min Bird Seed track. It gets old after the first listen.

plebeian

Attached: into the trash.jpg (1300x1300, 200K)

>influential
How? On whom?

he said influencial

Once we find out what that means, we can debate it.

May be too early to say, but I think it'll turn out to be a misspelling of "influential".

Well we can't really say until OP gets back, can we? I have a feeling we might never know, though.
Also it was highly influential on the pedocore metagenre of power electronics.

>the pedocore metagenre of power electronics.
Philip Best is a metagenre?

You could say that.

Best would probably have found his way to that subject matter without the influence of Sotos, though.

I mean, I haven't listened to every Whitehouse album, did Sotos introduce that stuff or did he join because they were already in his territory?

birds of a feather

Thought so.

bump

I love you

not even their best album. mummy and daddy actually is. also
>quality constitutes Yea Forumscore

I love Bird Seed but it really is entry level. Probably a lot of people's first PE album in fact, especially after Clipping sampled it on Wriggle.