What is Yea Forums's best counter argument to this?

What is Yea Forums's best counter argument to this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1651731857173.jpg (1548x1935, 180.68K)

Women are fucking stupid and I hate them.

learning your anger comes from being wrong
or just trying to be edgy, either way youre a faggot

"I got knocked up and my options are A) Accepting the consequences and taking full responsibility for a life or B) Committing brazen murder. I demand B."

>be 2022
>still letting the media and Democratic party make you think it's women/blacks/trans/wheverthefuck

you're being manipulated

This is a pernicious example of logical fallacy. We care about human life generally and yet we must deal with tradeoffs to how much quality of life can be realistically afforded.

It’s never been about babies. It’s about controlling women. Letting the dangerously messed up pregnancy kill them, letting the rapist walk around smugly and proud, letting the father impregnate his own daughter with impunity.

Birth control and sex education can bring abortion numbers down, and so can preventive measures against all those social ills above, but what’s this political football about? FRAGILE MALE BALLS

It’s not about babies.

It’s about money.

BALLS

No, it’s BALLS

So because we don’t want you to kill a potential child, we have to support it? Just use protection, slut.

You’d think that because you’re so adamant and zealous that abortion shouldn’t be allowed because you supposedly care about the fetus/unborn baby so much, it’d be pretty easy for you to make the “trade off” of paying a few extra bucks in tax so the same babies won’t be neglected or abused
Idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-223831_Instagram.jpg (1080x1193, 426.96K)

Just put women back in the jungle where they belong. Fucking savages.

>more mentally ill tranny incel faggot men talking about women's bodies constantly
ywnbaw kys

The reddit spacing is incredibly telling. You're a schizoid tranny who probably lives in a state where your life will change literally 0% due to this.

Nothing is free. Someone always has to pay for it. Even in countries with universal healthcare workers actually pay for their own healthcare directly from their payroll in the form of either a tax or a fixed payment, just like any insurance but a bit cheaper.
All that universal healthcare falacy is just built around the illusion of having the government handing out "free" stuff.

Idk I think she's right, it's more about religion and moral whatnot

ywnbaw

>Idiot
You seem angry, fren
>yada yada yada
I'm generally in favor of social spending, so your particular strawman is wasted here. But you can believe that human life is valuable even in the womb without having to fund preschool for all.

They are logically disjoint.

>*sigh*

Attached: 05061769-BCB5-452F-83BF-170E96F1BF36.jpg (1112x1205, 265.34K)

ywnbaw kys

So weak.

My counter argument would be: Sounds like you need to contact your state legislatures and push for this. Everyone can have conceptualizations of a more perfect America. That's the beauty of our country. The framers specifically stated that any other legislation not outlined in the constitution could be decided by the state. Stop whining about federal sweeps when you haven't even convinced your state government. Any other questions OP?

so disgusting, degenerate, and mentally ill
ywnbaw kys

Every single person that isn't 12 understand that government programs are paid through tax money.

Yes. How much is 143 * 5?

You've confirmed my suspicions, well done. And "we are the future" KEK not at the rate your kind offs themselves.

Attached: vince mctrans.gif (220x244, 1.17M)

ywnbaw either kys disgusting kike tranny nigger faggot

Back to your containment board

Kek. A bit better but still very weak.

retard

Women and trans men have easy access to a plethora of medicines and technologies that will prevent pregnancy 99.99% of the time. In the rare instance that an IUD or the pill fails it is still inhumane to kill a child because it's inconvenient for you.

>projecting this hard
ywnbaw disgusting tranny freak hang urself
dont care ywnbaw kys

This unironically. Just one glance at this board kinda proves it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hurr durr it's my body... na there's another body inside you bitch and you don't have the right to kill it anymore. cope. I love the seething and it hasn't even been overturned yet

Attached: 1651733281341.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

It's fiiiiine. You guys have already found salvation in horse pills, anyway!

Attached: liberal horse defetuser.jpg (1170x1717, 221.26K)

ywnbaw mentally ill tranny incel faggot man kys

>if it was about babies, the government would look after the product of my decisions!
maybe if you can't afford or look after a baby, don't risk having one? Like gambling, don't bet anything you're not willing to lose. It's not the taxpayer's nor gov't's fault women are sluts.

As weak as the proximity of summer.

i dont know it seems like money has control over everything. even the basic necessities are becoming to much to handle. life is pay to live.

seethe and dilate harder, you just cant stop replying because ur completely assmangled u tranny faggot ywnbaw replying to me wont change that kys

>I got knocked up and have to accept the responsibilities.
Yeah really fair to ruin the life of a woman for being raped

ENJOY YOUR HORSE PASTE HAHAHAHA LOSERS I MEAN IVERMECTIN DEFINITELY WASN'T PROVEN TO DEFEAT COVID LOL STUPID BITCHES ENJOY YOUR HORSE PASTE WHORES IT WILL NEVER WORK
cope. please cope

Two questions for you, then. How much effort have you been putting in to improve the lives of homeless people? And, since we both know the answer to that is "none at all," are you allowed to oppose me when I try to legalize hunting the homeless for sport?
Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, after all.

>>cope. please cope

kek look how triggered she is

Nice try. Are you implying only the raped and medically-incapable are the ones getting abortions?

>triggered
ywnbaw 2016 reddit magatranny tourist kys

If sluts didn’t catch so much dick in their vaginas they wouldn’t need what they claim are constant abortions

Have to ever talked to a woman?

I am not implying that, but you have to acknowledge that these women exist and suffer when abortion is illegal

why would a tranny be triggered by this? you're not all there are you chief?

>we want to dodge responsibility for our actions, so either you let us do it one way or the other or you're a big meanie
How about using the 5+ different types of contraception, ya fuckin retards?

>being this dishonest
kike detected
ywnbaw rat faced tranny faggot kys

(you)
feel better bud?
like i said in the other thread carve at the soft part of your neck until results are produced

>You seem angry, fren
No, you’re just stupid
You’re arguing against free healthcare for babies, maternity leave, and free resources like diapers because the few extra bucks in tax isn’t a “tradeoff” you’re willing to make, or “realistically affordable”
You fight abortion because you say you care about the unborn children, but you don’t care enough, or for some reason stop caring, for the babies after they’re born and would see them be neglected and abused
>Abortion = reprehensible
>Babies being neglected and not provided adequate care = a tradeoff you have to make because it’s not worth the extra tax
Do you actually not see how this is dumb

No, actually those that you listed are the ones that survived the abortions.

>passive aggressiveness and oh sweetie faggotry
tranny behavior, ywnbaw kys

>reddit spacing
tl;dr ywnbaw kys

No but it's the perfect example because it shows that you don't actually care about the fetus and allow exceptions, you just want to punish a woman for being pregnant.

Fucking Vice the FBI rag.

Ivermectin derided as horse dewormer and now they’re pushing actual horse meds on women.
Fuck liberals.

t. Anarchist

Your logical fallacy is
>false dichotomy
Also known as
>all or nothing

Come back when you've honed your rhetoric, kid.

What, is the mother just chopped fucking liver? She can do that shit without needing a fucking hand out. Harden the fuck up and take responsibility for taking a dick?

oh I get it now. carry on lol

kek this guy needs the attention give it to him gents, goodnight

Yeah, there are always a few people that slip through the cracks when it comes to laws and regulations. There is no way to please everyone.

That being said, it would be nice to have an option available for these situations. But I don’t agree with it being open season for everyone.

Obviously b8, regardless those two look adorable. I love elephants and dogs

If it was about "not letting women have choices" you would still be a merchandise.

Chained to the bed or even with a bomb strapped to your neck just in case you wanted to escape.

>reddit spacing
holy fucking reddit tranny tourism recently
ywnbaw kys

imagine being a mom and you only have a certain amount of time to go back to work. what do you do in that time. not to mention the time it takes to recover from giving birth natural or c section. employers are asking too much from them.so if there is a dad involved he probably has a job so he needs to go to work. mom is still going to have to work. whos going to take care of the kid. some random dude/chick from the internet that swears that they are a nanny. or some family member. what im trying to say you're going to be forced to make a decision a really tough one.fuck it in short abortion should be a normal thing in society

>lol u can't identify a human fetus on sight that means human fetuses aren't human

That's not reddit spacing you immense dumbhat.

This is.

>no capitalization
YWNBAW kys

>in short abortion should be a normal thing in society
Your conclusion does not follow from your premises

Ywnbaw

Attached: 1651674020229.png (700x733, 28.17K)

>hur dur let me show you the right way to (ironically) be a reddit spacing fag
wow epic tranny ywnbaw kys

mommy didnt give him enough attention
many such cases

Not at all. It’d be nice to have exceptions for rape enthusiasts and women who can’t give birth without dying. But I don’t think it’s a process that should be taken lightly by everyone.

ESPECIALLY lazy women who don’t know how to get their shit together and take care of their sexual health.

>projecting this hard
ywnbaw and ur father cant unrape you kys

>projecting this hard
ywnbaw and ur father cant unrape you kys
look i can do it too!

>the tranny's last cope
it's over kys tranny ywnbaw

>How much effort have you been putting in to improve the lives of homeless people?
Conflating the homeless with babies is retarded as hell, and even if they were the same, this isn’t the gotcha you think it is because I could just say I support the homeless given government support and your point would be nullified
>And, since we both know the answer to that is "none at all," are you allowed to oppose me when I try to legalize hunting the homeless for sport?
Wtf does this even mean and in what way are you relating hunting the homeless for sport with abortion or babies being given free childcare

>another mentally ill tranny incel faggot man talking about women's bodies
ywnbaw disgusting faggot kys

I am sure all those anti abortion people care about babies. I am sure if there were some records about abortions they would all be clean. Never had one or made their daughters or mistresses have one. I am sure if your daughter was raped by a black guy, you would be a proud grandfather.

*prrrt*

Attached: 1649601709866.jpg (1895x1080, 370.97K)

still seethn'
>yikes

Attached: polfaggot.jpg (706x674, 90.11K)

still dilating
ywnbaw

Imagine solving captchas to write the most asinine ad hominem.

>my little pee pee did this so why should i accept responsibility?

Attached: 1651044459398.jpg (630x837, 75.99K)

imagine being a mentally ill tranny incel faggot man who spends hours talking about women's bodies, ywnbaw imagine hanging from a rope kys

So?

Attached: 48DAC434-64DD-4A25-875C-156AA62DA5A3.gif (220x179, 82.26K)

Nope. You don't even have to like it. Just stay the fuck out of the way.

At least you admit it's not a child yet.

I like potatoes.
Do you?

Attached: potato5.jpg (1200x1200, 123.4K)

>imagine being a mentally ill tranny incel faggot man who spends hours talking about women's bodies
You're projecting so hard that I regained my virginity.

That we need to stop with all the babies because otherwise faggot zoomers will keep saying we need more apartment complexes.

Yeah, I fucking love potatoes!!!

>regained my virginity
u never lost it, no one would ever touch ur disgusting axe wound you tranny faggot freak ywnbaw kys

Attached: pepe_kitty.jpg (604x516, 32.4K)